Topic Stats

• 5,603 posts
  • 529 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,679 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
20191009_090141 (resized).jpg
IMG_3335 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5183 3 months ago
Quoted from nudge_fudger:

Hi all, picked up a SkyLab last week and it has a pair of Sky Kings sling plastics fitted - don't suppose anyone has the correct pair to spare but would be much obliged if you do.
In the absence of originals, would anyone be prepared to scan a pair?
A friend has kindly offered to print some decals if so.
If anyone can make use of the pair currently in it, you'd be very welcome to them once i've sorted some replacements
(Sky Kings slings appear to have an extra hole drilled but otherwise in good shape)
Apologies for making a 'wanted' first post - hope to be able to contribute going forward.[quoted image][quoted image]

You might want to try Steve over at pbresource. He's got 4 playfield plastics(not slings) here http://www.pbresource.com/special.html. He might have more. Doesn't hurt to call

1 week later
#5196 3 months ago

Looking for spinning plate for a Midway Deluxe Shooting Gallery

1 month later
#5373 69 days ago

I'm looking for some longer lengths of cloth wire.Anyone have an cloth wire for sale? Maybe from a wiring harness.

#5378 68 days ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

How Long? Any particular color pattern? I have a play field that I have been using for replacement wires for 1970's era pin.

PM Sent

Also looking for an odd size switch. This is 2 switch leafs stacked on top of each other. 1 leaf is 1 1/4" and 1 is 1 9/16"
20190711_171052 (resized).jpg

20190709_172734 (resized).jpg20190709_172736 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#5419 50 days ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

I have a 20 pin plug that has your name on it. Tell me what a fair price is for you and it will be in the mail.[quoted image]

Pin Pilot is good people.

#5421 50 days ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Just happy to help.
How did that cloth wire work out for you?

Awesomely. Thanks again

#5446 44 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

PM Sent
Also looking for an odd size switch. This is 2 switch leafs stacked on top of each other. 1 leaf is 1 1/4" and 1 is 1 9/16"
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Found. too-many-pins you are the man!

#5447 41 days ago

Look for a loose EM Midway gun game stock. Don't need the hardware just the stock. Would like one from a Midway Rifle Gallery, but I know that's a super long shot.

62052326_10219608948998742_503011786430087168_n (resized).jpg
#5452 40 days ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I'm sure you know this, but just in case. They used actual guns for many, perhaps all, of those games. Therefore, you might have better luck looking for a stock to the gun that was on that game as opposed to looking for a stock for the game, if that makes sense. If I recollect correctly, the stock on the Midway Capt'n Kidd I had was from an old Winchester 22...I'll see if I wrote down the model somewhere.

The butt of my stock is broken off, but what's left isn't matching any actual gun stock. There isn't a notch on mine for a bolt action. I've checked models from Winchester, Remington, and Ruger so far. For the shooting galleries, they didn't use the barrel off an actual gun. I know on the Capt'n Kidd and games like it there is usually make and manufacturer marking on the barrell, but for the shooting galleries that doesn't seem to be the case. But definitely let me know what kind yours has, I might be able to make it work.

#5461 39 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Need some advice from the EM guys/gals. I have about 15 populated PF's left, many EM's of WMS and Gottlieb. Shipping the entire PF with parts is too problematic, but I'm thinking about stripping them, and selling the parts separate. For EM part value, what's the best way to remove parts, since many of the roto's, steppers, coils, etc are soldered to the harness. Cut them at the solder point? Does the harness have any value? I've seen some wanted ads for jones plugs, and at least one person has expressed interest to me in the cloth wiring, so best way to preserve their usefulness? I don't want to get strictly in the parts business, selling a single piece here and there. I'd prefer to just box up the major parts and say "here", all the parts for an XYZ game. Realizing I'd get less value, but less time consuming and shipping.

I'd cut them at the solder point. Yes the wiring harness has value. I was the one the inquired about a harness, but I have since found one. Thanks for remembering though! The harness I bought had all the components cut at their solder points and the harness was still in one piece. I know too-many-pins normally sells cloth wire by the pound. Guys into guitars and old sound amps love the cloth wire too.

1 week later
#5483 30 days ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Picked up a Williams Fast Ball it's missing some of the bat mech parts. So looking for most of the linkage or would buy a complete mech if necessary.

Coinopwarehouse is auctioning off a bunch of their stuff and I'm 90% I saw a lot for Williams bat machine stuff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
€ 8.40
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside