gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1100 8 years ago

Anyone have a Jumping Jack head that you could part with to make some cash???... head only would be optimal... but I'd take a fully populated one... Stupidly bought a JITB with an awesome cabinet to make one awesome JJ... only issue is that I didn't take into account that a JITB head is too large to fit a JJ backglass! DOH.

1 month later
#1201 8 years ago

Seeking the double award dome light cover as used on 4 diffferent woodrails (I know, good luck)

Dragonette
4 Belles
Diamond Lil
Daisy May

DonO in MD

1 week later
#1226 8 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

DonO,
I might be able to help. I'm the guy casting the bank-a-ball animation balls for PBResource. If you can get me one of those dome covers I can cast it and make it available to Steve Young. I would be able get it back to you unharmed (unless it is a 2 part piece .. don't think it is) and get you a free copy for giving me the sample.
Mike V.

Mike - sounds like a plan - I haven't fully scoped out the cabinet to see if its there... if so I'm into helping out for sure... will let you know.

10 months later
#2347 7 years ago

Working on a GTB EM CLEOPATRA - built for export to Germany. It's got a 230 volt transformer and I need a US parts no. transformer... pretty sure most transformers from just about any 70s GTB would work.

Thanks!

Don O

#2354 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I am looking for some Target Alpha plastics. I don't want to buy a new set. I would prefer to just buy the ones that are broken. I need the left sling shot, and the plastic behind the set of 5 drop targets.
thanks,
aaron

I may have them will check tomorrow.

#2360 7 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I may have them will check tomorrow.

I have both of those, just pop me your address no charge. dowenp at aol dot com

2 months later
#2562 7 years ago

Shay is out of GTB 1954 Four Belles plastics set (bummer); anyone out there with a set?

6 months later
#3158 7 years ago

Looking to purchase a WMS Single Player Backdoor from the 70s for pickup at the Allentown show.

Thanks

Don O in MD

10 months later
#3880 6 years ago

Looking for pristine or repro Mata Hari EM backglass; willing to pay nicely for the right glass

1 year later
#4907 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Looking for a metal post like the one pictured for a 1969 Bally Op Pop Pop.
Was hoping to find it in the bottom of the cab but no joy.
I don’t have the part number and I’ve found some that seem pretty close from the parts stores but they don’t list the diameter which is .150”
Also interested in playfield plastics for this machine as well.
Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have one of those for sure and a few plastics but most are beat up and busted...I have to check to make sure... which ones do u need?

5 months later
#5409 4 years ago

Need 2 male Bally Jones plugs, a 20 pin and 22 pin... larger ones are fine as I can cut to fit.

Thanks!!!

Don O

#5410 4 years ago

The Jones plugs are for a Mata Hari EM 1976

#5412 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Ah, wonderful Bally Jones Plugs, a little corrosion here, and a little corrosion there, then snap.

Actually it’s user error... I was putting the playfield on my rotisserie and my hands slipped off one side of the PF... one end of the landed on two Jones plugs and put an end to them in an instant.

#5425 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I've got a 22 pin plug. From a William's but should work.
Shoot me your address and it's yours.

Thanks for the offer, I found what I needed!!!

2 months later
#5687 4 years ago

Looking for Keeney coils - two B-39s (flipper coils), and one B-40 (pop bumper, kickout). Thanks!

1 month later
#5753 4 years ago

Looking for KEENEY Poker Face (not Gottlieb!!) plastics set to complete a restoration I have 2 of the 4 plastics intact (bottom kicker covers), but the top two are missing; bottom two just ok, would love to get a complete set. Watcha got???

2 weeks later
#5787 4 years ago

Need right drop target bank plastic for Jungle Queen/Jungle Princess... I know they're available as a set, but my others are in super condition and would rather have a matching used one. Thanks!

#5804 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I was looking for $30 for the set, but I'll do both slings and the drop target plastic (you have to tell me which one) for $24 shipped.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the offer, but those are the incorrect plastics (what game are they from?)... here is the IPDB entry for GTB Jungle Queen; Jungle Princess, the two player version sports the same plastics.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=jungle+queen&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1340

1 month later
#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anyone have four of these laying around? These are the slightly taller plastic posts that Gottlieb sometimes used. These are from the bottom of a Top Card Playfield.
Looking some that don’t have this weird white film on them. (I have cleaned and scrubbed these but the white stuff won’t come off).[quoted image]

Great example of what happens when you get wax on these things and don't get it all off... petroleum distillates in the wax eat away at the plastics over a long period of time and that cannot be buffed out, at least in my experience.

2 months later
#6352 3 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

I’m also looking for the Williams 30” red legs for a 59 wood rail. They don’t even have to be red
Thanks,
Dave

If you haven't found em, I might have 4... need to measure them, but they're original red, where do u live?

2 weeks later
#6416 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody need any more NOS posts, off white, not the pbr brilliant white. I got a couple more in.
[quoted image]

How many do you have and what's the price? Thanks!!!

2 weeks later
#6501 3 years ago

Looooong shot I know... searching for front door for 1947 United Mexico as shown below:

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1584&picno=62591

2 months later
#6739 3 years ago

CLOSED - looking for a United Mexico (1947) front door; will consider one with or without hardware; looking for a nice example (URL below) without much if any paint loss, although all offers will be considered. Thanks!

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1584&picno=62591

No longer needed, a pinsider has come through!

2 months later
#6945 3 years ago

Looking for a power toggle switch and cover plate for a Gottlieb 70s EM - Spirit of 76 or similar year. Thanks!

#6950 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I can fix you up. (originally it would have been a push button)

Sorry for the late reply... switch no longer needed, client just scored a switch and plate. Hoping they bought the right one!

1 month later
#7062 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Here's a pic of the rechromed door. the graining is not a deep as the new ones from Steve but still quite nice
[quoted image]

Steve's doors look nice, but the graining on his is a bit much IMO compared to stock; yours looks perfectly fine!

1 week later
#7099 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

One more request, I need a reel mounting plate to a late 60s Williams game. The reels slide into a slot and then click into place with a metal strap. On this smart Set Im restoring one of the straps is broken off. Need a replacement plate for a 4 reel game.
I'd post a pic of the part but the game is at my buddy Bobs getting a few bugs worked out
[quoted image]

That's the nicest Smart Set I've ever seen... super job; always loved the art.

2 months later
#7382 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I was able to fix it using the existing part. I removed the stack from the motor, cleaned the blade and the lifter with alcohol, then added a dab of super glue and clamped it for 30 minutes with a pair of foreceps. Then I hit the back of the blade gently with a couple of strokes of the soldering iron. Put the stack back together and the game is playing 100%. Thanks guys!

I'd still order some of different lengths to have around, as well as a few blades of various thicknesses (light/medium/heavy), and while you're at it, perhaps a few contacts too (both low/high voltage)... it's so nice to have them when you need them, and they're cheap.

#7411 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Note: Remember, Bally has a very then brass washer as a current suppression to the metal frame.
It is between the relay coil and frame.
Also, the brass hexhead screw that is used to mount the relay itself.

Yep, newbs leave em out, and pay for it later, don't forget em!!!

1 week later
#7460 3 years ago

Anyone have a Bally over the top buzzer? I don't believe they've been repro'd. Yet another part hacked away from my acquired OC.

#7462 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

You would have to find someone parting out an old Bally machine. But I would try this for $10 and give it a try.
ebay.com link: Simplex Small Buzzer 4000 12 120 VAC 50 60 Hz 597B For Appliances

Did not even think to look elsewhere, thanks for the tip.

#7472 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Anyone have a Bally over the top buzzer? I don't believe they've been repro'd. Yet another part hacked away from my acquired OC.

I scored a buzzer, thanks everyone!

#7483 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Anyone have a line on a E-119-354 score motor? Not having any luck finding this one world wide web. This would be for a Bally EM Flip Flop. Thanx in advance.

This pinsider is parting out a Bally Kick Off; I'm purchasing a few parts from him but reasonably sure that motor is available and matches your needs... link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111375

1 month later
#7551 3 years ago

Just got a Fast Draw in from a customer with several cracked-down-the-middle inserts, so looking for a few (or more) lettered inserts also used on Quick Draw/Pioneer/SO76). So if you've got a trashed one of these playfields hanging around I'm all ears... definitely need at least one 'B' and one 'C' insert. Would gladly accept more, as well as one 'A' insert, or the whole FD/QD set or Pioneer/SO76 A,B,C inserts)

I'm aware of creating a decal and so on, but I'm really looking for something as close to original as possible since it's a client's game.

Thanks

Don

#7556 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need qty 8 green twin star rollovers... pbr out of stock. GTB-D11966TO Anybody got a stash?
ken

Whacha workin on Ken?

#7561 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a B and a C as well as lots of blanks
[quoted image]

May work, let me get back to ya tomorrow... and thanks so much. Is your B & C yellow? Need white.

-d

1 month later
#7667 2 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

I’m looking for the reset arm bushings for the drop target bank on Old Chicago.
Per Steve Young, these are no longer available at PBR.
If anybody has tips on getting around the worn out slots, I’m all ears. Maybe it will be JB Weld to the rescue
Thanks,
Dave

Steve doesn't have them but Marco does... I just bought another set a month ago... I used my first set for my Bally MH EM (see pic - post 361), 2nd set for Old Chicago; they DEFINITELY are needed on Bally banks that have a lot of plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-club-em-and-ss-all-are-welcome/page/8

1 month later
#7835 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally score motor... it's the one used on EM games throughout the 70s, and probably earlier than that... first game I've ever had a score motor issue with since fixing games starting in 1986. Oh well, first time for everything.

Serial No. E-119-354

Thanks!

#7840 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Dono, Ive got one from a NightRider for you[quoted image]

KH came through for me (AGAIN!!!)... you're the best, much appreciated.

1 month later
#7953 2 years ago

Keeney Poker Face ('63) upper plastics. I have the two over the lower kickers but need the uppers... see below pix. Will pay for scans or to lend me your plastics as I have a scanner at the house.

plastic1 (resized).JPGplastic1 (resized).JPGplastic2 (resized).JPGplastic2 (resized).JPG

6 months later
#8623 2 years ago

Puts me in a great mood to see how many folks have contributed to help other fellow hobbyists.

1 year later
#9643 1 year ago

Seeking coin entry for a Gottlieb Woodrail similar to this game. Scrambling to get this game (Globe Trotter) ready for Allentown. Let me know whatcha got thank you in advance.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9644 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Seeking coin entry for a Gottlieb Woodrail similar to this game. Scrambling to get this game (Globe Trotter) ready for Allentown. Let me know whatcha got thank you in advance.
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.