IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1038 8 years ago

Anyone looking for bingo parts? I am helping clean out a warehouse with thousands of parts. NOS, used. Many desirable games, but most are heavily routed. Backglasses, playfields, motors. You name it, it is probably there. [email protected]

3 months later
#1380 8 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Normally yup evaporust however on this one the right foot has rusted off.
I'm also in search of 3 50 volt play counters that the rats destroyed
Jeff

I just put this up on e-bay this morning. ebay.com link: itm

1 year later
#2882 7 years ago

Looking for a head from either Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen or Mibs. Any condition considered.

5 months later
#3391 6 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

Looking for a light shield to cover the 2 lights in front of the roto target on a Gottlieb 1965 cow poke. I`ve seen this on other games also. Please let me know if you have one.

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur.html

2 weeks later
#3420 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Looking for a solid green daisy style pop bumper cap for a 1953 Gottlieb "Poker Face". It is stamped "2 POINTS WHEN LIT". Photo can be seen here. http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1836&picno=20716

Pinball Resource has them.

2 weeks later
#3435 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

To my surprise, I couldn't find Vulcan in the parts lists of the '78, '80 or '82 Gottlieb parts catalogs (*). The '78 catalog does cover games from Jungle Life through Super Spin and reveals a pattern in the parts numbers for the Player Unit Wiper which is what you're looking for. In the '78 catalog at least all the 4 player games use a player unit wiper with part number B-12566, while all the 2 player games use a B-12568.
While I can't prove it, it seems likely that the wiper from any mid-70s 4 player Gottlieb game (like the Bronco above) would work for you.
/Mark
(*) For extra credit, does anyone know if there are Parts List tables for Vulcan or any of the Gottlieb EM games after Super Spin?

I have a 'Parts And Price Supplement to Vol. P' which is the 1978 parts catalog. It is only 12 pages and covers both EM and SS games. There are just a few items that are game specific including Strange World, Joker Poker and Dragon plastic sets, Flying Football, Musical Note, Joker and Dragon targets and a few other spinners and targets.
I do not see a player unit wiper or any of the parts numbers you mentioned

#3454 6 years ago

Looking for a #10 Gulmite wrench.

1 month later
#3566 6 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

I am looking for a set of bonus balls for Top Score/300....I understand this might be a tall order. Willing to pay.
Or if anyone knows of a substitute...that would be great too.

Pinball Resource used to have these but I do not see them listed now. Might give Steve a call though.

#3570 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Actually my claim to fame is producing the bank-a-ball animated pool balls which are more like flags than balls. Those are actually balls that I don't produce. Though you can also get them from a parted out Gottlieb Mibs I believe.
Mike V

Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen, Mibs, Soccer and Super Soccer. Did I miss any?

#3573 6 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

I did reach out to PBR as they DID used to have them (in red). They do not have them, but have some turquoise ones...but for the life of me I can't figure out what game those would be for originally??
Does anyone know the size of them? Maybe have one you could measure?
Marco has some white balls in various sizes and I would probably rather order white ones than turquoise.

The Gottlieb balls are 1 1/4" diameter.
I seem to remember seeing turquois balls used in some of the 50's upright Genco games. 400, Silver Chest, Golden Nugget and Jumpin' Jacks. Can't trust my memory much any more though. Not sure what the diameter is on those but someone here will know.

4 months later
#3780 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I hope so, but I don't know. The pics on IPDB are not very good.......

Looks like mine had an Aztec spinner on it. Never noticed it. I don't have the game anymore.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3784 6 years ago

At least three of the Amigo games shown on this list have photos of a spinner with an image of a red chicken on one side and a blue chicken on the other side. This seems to be correct to me. Fits the theme.
For some reason I am not able to copy the photos.
The screen names of the posters with the chicken spinners are: diecirobi, em fan and johnny pins. em fan has the best photo of the spinner.

http://www.pinballowners.com/owners/71

#3785 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

At least three of the Amigo games shown on this list have photos of a spinner with an image of a red chicken on one side and a blue chicken on the other side. This seems to be correct to me. Fits the theme.
For some reason I am not able to copy the photos.
The screen names of the posters with the chicken spinners are: diecirobi, em fan and johnny pins. em fan has the best photo of the spinner.
http://www.pinballowners.com/owners/71

Looking again at the flyer pictured on the IPDB enlarged to 500%, it indeed looks like a red chicken on the spinner to me.

#3792 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-fan:

Here is the way it looked like originally. Back side is a similar thing im blue.
Axel

Thanks Axel. Would you please post this photo on the IPDB Amigo listing? Thanks.

#3799 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballly:

Here is mine on the Backside...
Greets
Michael

Wings folded in on the blue side. Maybe it looks like it is flapping its wings when spinning?

#3810 6 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Forgive my apparent ignorance but is there any relationship between the 'chicken' & the remainder of the artwork?

One with a red vest and one with a green.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 months later
#4092 6 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for 4 of the flippers that have "Bat" on them. They were used on World Series, Grand Slam, Play Ball and a couple of other Gottlieb's. Yes, I do know that Pin Rescue sells the sticker, but I am looking for original.

I believe the originals were also stickers. Not molded.

1 month later
#4306 5 years ago

Looking for a head for a Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen or Mibs. Glass not important.

#4309 5 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Can someone with an unadulterated merry go round (Gottlieb 1960) has a painted or metal finis on the coin door? Restoring a repainted example and getting ready to add colors

The Merry-Go-Round shown here, lot number 0023, has a non-painted door finish.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/60631_pinball-off-site/?page=2

#4321 5 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I know this is OT but here's the restored Merry-Go-Round cabinet. Thanks for the advice.

Nice job! Are you going with the bare metal door?

2 months later
#4451 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:I need a ball sausage to a Williams Heatwave... or did all these get broken?
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-williams-ball-lift-guides-reproduction#post-3375450

1 month later
#4517 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Ok so a few hours after reading this, i cant tell if youre serious. The play on words is mindbending. PM sent anyway.

I've often wondered if any neighbors ever overheard our conversations when picking up games, many times late at night. "I've got the legs. Put the head in the back seat and then we'll put the body in the back and cover it with a blanket".

5 months later
#5060 4 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

I'm in need of a lockdown bar and a backglass for a Gottlieb Sky Jump.
For the Backglass just let me know what you have I don't need a mint one something would be better then nothing I would even be happy with a scan and I will make a translite.

Here's a Sky Jump glass on e-bay. Not in very good shape but better than nothing.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb sky jump pinball backglass

2 months later
#5299 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I'm looking for a 1958 Bally Super Bowler backglass. Mine is in mediocre condition. I would temporarily settle for an All Star or All Star deluxe backglass if anyone has a cheap one until I can find the correct one.

http://shayarcadegroup.com/backglasses/

9 months later
#6191 4 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

I know it is a long shot: But looking for complete plastic set for Gottlieb Egghead, and bottom two in lane plastics for Williams Paddock.

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Egg_Head.html

11 months later
#7547 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Drug my Gottlieb “Road Race” out of the closet today and soon realized why I stuffed it in there in the first place. I need the schematic to this game.

Jeff Wager has one for sale but my list of his stuff is pretty old. Not sure if he is still in business. [email protected] Phone: 978-475-0144

2 months later
#7778 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Looking for any plastics for a Gottlieb Southern Bell.

Shay has the set. http://shayarcadegroup.com/playfield-plastics/

2 months later
#8017 2 years ago
Quoted from Elysiom:

For a Space Mission does anyone know where I could get these things -
They are plastic ball gates at both sides of the kicker next to the flipper bat at the bottom of the playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Scroll down. http://www.pbresource.com/rollover.htm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.98
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=dennisdodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.