gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3636 6 years ago

Hey guys -
Okay, the very first EM parts I need! Both are for a '75 Williams.

(1) A ratchet disk (? the metal dist with the peg and teeth) for the Ball Count stepper, and
(2) A credit number wheel for the credit stepper.

Thanks!
-Mike

#3639 6 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

Started with 15, have 10 left

Only see white bodies with black bases on your site there...?

#3641 6 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

I have them up on this FB parts page, actually need to load them to the www. site today.
https://www.facebook.com/PreservationPinballParts/?ref=bookmarks

Oh! Okay! I was wanting to see them, as black-bodied dead bumpers - if they fit - wold ROCK on a Meteor with the dark/black playfield.

5 months later
#4027 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Yes, they both seem to fit quarters. How do you know which coin mechanisms go in which games without trying them? Does anyone have JITB or JJ coin mechanisms that look like these?

Coin mechs (with exceptions, of course) weren't made by any pin manufacturer, they were made by companies like CoinCoI don't think there IS any 'right mech with a game', as they were probably picked and purchased in large bulks, and installed as ordered by the operator. (50c piece, 25c piece, 10c piece, etc.)

9 months later
#4783 5 years ago

Hey guys -
Will be parting out a Jubilee (WMS, '72, I think?). If anyone needs any of the mechs, let me know. The credit wheel is spoken for, but other mechs, right now, are available. It will likely be a little bit before things are available (couple weeks) as I go through everything.

Free, just pay for shipping on the items. PM me with what you want, first come first serve.

1 month later
#4905 5 years ago

Is anyone interested in this coin counter?

It's from the very early '70s, ran off of 24v, and came out of a Rowe PhonoVue.

$10 and shipping. Send me a PM.

IMG_20190309_162742 (resized).jpgIMG_20190309_162742 (resized).jpgIMG_20190309_162754 (resized).jpgIMG_20190309_162754 (resized).jpg
#4912 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Is anyone interested in this coin counter?
It's from the very early '70s, ran off of 24v, and came out of a Rowe PhonoVue.
$10 and shipping. Send me a PM.[quoted image][quoted image]

Bump, anyone?

1 month later
#5042 4 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Just do what I did.
[quoted image]

Please, sir, take my upvote.

2 months later
#5276 4 years ago

Hey all, I hate to be That Guy<tm>, but I need one of these clips pictured.

My cat has mine, and won't tell me where he's hid it.

If you can help, lemme know please!

IMG_20190708_154704 (resized).jpgIMG_20190708_154704 (resized).jpg
#5282 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

You should be able to us an "E" clip in place of that.

Ah, thanks! I didn't even think of that.

Quoted from pacmanretro:

What type game is that for? I had got a small bag of old hairpin clips from a local hardware shop for my early 60s williams. I honestly don't.know where I put them, but I will look for them tmw....I didnt want to use a different clip, and found some old ones....but dang, I forgot where they went.
If I find them, I'll gladly send a couple.

WMS, Big Ben '75. One of the drop targets. If you come across any, let me know. I found one E-clip that fit, but I gotta clean the next two, and it'd be nice to have an extra in case. Thanks!!
-Mike

#5291 4 years ago
Quoted from chas10e:

I got some of these from Home depot: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-32-in-Zinc-Plated-External-Hitch-Pin-2-Piece-808828/204276243
One flew off someplace &amp; I don't have a cat to blame it on

Quoted from pacmanretro:

If it can wait a few days, I actually been meaning to see if I can get some more for my next project....and will GLADLY send you a few when I get them in.
I used these on my williams Reserve, but I'm guessing are same size.
If I find some shortly, I'll let you know....otherwise, I'll let you know if I get more. And send some

i will try the ones from Home Depot. (It's possible mine doesn't carry them in-stock.) If they work, no need about sending me any, it's appreciated!

#5295 4 years ago

Thanks to all that helped with my "oh shit!" clips.

I had to place an order with Steve yesterday afternoon, and I happened to mention if he had any. He said yup! So I had him toss in a handful. I am covered for years to come now. Assuming my cats don't steal them, and I don't constantly fling them across the room.

#5297 4 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Very cool you found them!
Were they 3/32 size?

Yup! I'll get them (hopefully) Friday so will double-check. But the part number I got from the WMS catalog he said he had. (I didn't see them on his website, but that's no surprise.)

2 months later
#5578 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I have given away parts over the years and paid thru the nose to buy parts.
I have also had parts sent to me free of charge.

Same here. I just had to part out an EM, and put everything up here. People took a lot, and a lot was left over. I don't really care - I feel better knowin' I helped get another machine up and running.

3 months later
#5909 4 years ago

Hey all -
I have three Williams score wheel assemblies form the mid-70's. If anyone needs parts from them, lemme know please.

1 month later
#6112 4 years ago

Are the metal-ended ball shooter rods (A-6387, the one WITHOUT the 'pointed knob') really NLA?
I need at least one - can get it re-plated if necessary. MAY need a second, if it's the same size as used in early SS Sterns.

Edit to Add: Also looking for two large arrow inserts, as used on Jubilee. Colors don't matter - just want to plug the holes before putting the PF up on display.

#6113 4 years ago

D'oh! Duplicate.

1 month later
#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

A friend who isn’t on Pinside is looking for a zipper flipper coil seen in this picture. Or he can use this:
“there was a later replacement coil... Guardian 50 volt coil is usually E-184-277 and/or A420-064506--00”
He said that Steve doesn’t sell them or make them.
[quoted image]

Can you get measurements on that?
That looks a LOT like the Selection Relay coil used in ROWE AMI MM series model jukeboxes. I literally just threw one away Monday. I may have another.

#6295 3 years ago

Well, may or may not work. I forgot that Rowe runs on 35v. This is what they look like, and it looks similar, including the hounting hold in the bottom - except for the linkage connection.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#6547 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Steve Young @ Pinball Resource should have them?

I just ordered some from him a month or so ago.

#6550 3 years ago

Welp, i guess that means I got the last ones. Hah, fucker!

I'd give you my old ones, but they were - sadly - really effin' destroyed and hard and brittle.

6 months later
#7210 3 years ago

Hey guys -
I need two SW-11-30 assemblies. Pop bumper, dual-stack (one for coil, one for scoring), WITH the cup. PBR doesn't seem to list them, and the one search I found has Marco, sold out.

Any pointers? Even if it includes assembling myself?

#7215 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I checked and do not have them. Good luck with the search.

Thanks for checking, highly appreciated!

I have a note where I told myself that the original switches were arc'd and damaged, and to 'get new ones'. I can't FIND them now, which worries me that in my idiocracy, I might have tossed the ENTIRE ASSEMBLY - including the cup and mount.

I am such an idiot at times.

#7217 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Just out of curiosity: what do they fit?
I have some old ones but need a reference.

Oh, these are for a '75 Big Ben. Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that. Not sure what range of years the same switches were used for, but from memory, there's two switch stacks - one to power the coil, and the other for scoring. Plus the cup (actuator? blade?). If I knew the layout of the switches, I could likely build one from parts from PBR. I haven't had the time yet to look up the switch part in the parts catalog.

#7219 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I will look at what I have ,but it is unlikely I have that one, as the only Bally from that period I have/had is 6 Million Dollar Man and was not EM.
I did have other Williams and CC EMs from that time period.
If you can find a pic I may still be able to help.

Appreciate it! I will go through my stripping pictures tonight and see if I have one. If not, I can start scavinging parts together. Not too worried.

#7224 3 years ago

Thanks guys -
Problem solved.
I found the pictures I took of the switches, and thought it was extremely odd that they were taken while laying in the cabinet, after I had the PF pulled out.

Looked in there and sure enough - NOTHING else was in there save for my two switches. How messed up am I. Thanks for your help! I can now get the high-current switch parts I need from PBR and reassemble.

4 weeks later
#7350 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

OK fair questions.....I will sort out exactly what I need and post. Thank you.

Let me know - I have a wiring harness from a '75 Jubilee that I can send out. Condition is.. eh. But it's cloth.

3 months later
#7796 2 years ago
Quoted from BamBam1000:

Thanks Ken I will check out CPR
And definitely get you a pic of my existing pf only it will be a few weeks wait as I’m not headed to my warehouse
Thanks again
Stam

Quoted from AlexF:

Years back at the Chicagoland show a guy had a big stack of older Gottlieb playfields that I think were NOS. Not heavy hitter titles but could have had something like Sunshine in there. I guess my point is there is always a chance someone has one squirreled away.

Give Steve at PBR a call too, if you haven't' already. I've gotten a couple old NOS fields from him in the past.

#7804 2 years ago

I'm looking for a mid-70's EM Williams Coinbox. Thre metal with handle version. Extra bonus points if it comes with the inner separator trays.

Am also looking for the LARGE arrow inserts (2 of them) that are in a Jubilee / Darling playfield under the captured balls. Can be in poor condition, cupped, etc - as long as they're whole and not cracked.

Thanks guys!

#7808 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

What’s the coin box look like, dimensions?
I have 2 coin boxes- one sort of lost and I sometimes trip over my other one, reason I ask is I know one of them came from my Williams straight flush machine I let go about a year back.

The coin box ("cash box" as referred to in the parts catalog, looks like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d6/Coinbox-williams-wire-handle-1.jpg
It's pretty much a metal version of the black plastic ones in use today.

Then there were plastic bin inserts, that looked like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d5/Williams-sys-coinbox-4.jpg
The small bins IN the metal box.

In the end, I need two small and one meduim, but at the moment, since I have nothing, I'll take whatever anyone can throw my way.

#7811 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

This is the one that’s sort of lost- if you saw my storage shed, you would know what I’m talking about- I’ll be on the lookout for it.

Not a problem! I'm not in a rush, but restoration is going well and will start working on the coin door next. So eventually, will want to collect coins.

#7823 2 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Any bonus points for having the top ..

Yeah, but minus points for missing the metal handle.
PM sent, thanks!

#7824 2 years ago

Unrelated to coin boxes -

Does anyone have a screw-length guide for various stacks of switches for a playfield?

I am (right now) specifically needing proper screws for single-stack switches (like outhole switch, where there's only one contact) - I do not wanna end up making a hole through the top of my new playfield.. Other sizes would be nice to know as well. And I thought, YEARS AGO, I saw a chart that lists the switch stack side/numbers and the screw-length used. However, it would be nice knowing other sizes I would need..

#7827 2 years ago

Another request, sorry ya'll..

Am looking for a 4-pin (2x2) Jones plug/socket pair. I will head over to eBay, but thought I would check here first!

I also (still, from like a year ago) have a couple Williams Score reels available.

#7832 2 years ago
Quoted from Bowlerguy:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! It looks like I have a lead on one, if it doesn't work, I will let you know.

Previous owner of this game ripped out some of these and hard-wired everything.

#7848 2 years ago

Anyone know offhand the size/length of screws used in Williams Relays (i.e. Z28-1150, -1200) coils?

While switching out some of the rather toasty coils, I found out that a few of them had bad screws which (sadly) I didn't notice until after I damaged the coils themselves by stripping. Grrf.

3 months later
#8202 2 years ago

Hey guys -
Looking for a WMS '75 Credit Wheel. I have one, but the mount is off by 90-degrees. (At 0 credits on the mech, the wheel will read 14.)

Willing to trade mine (which is in really good condition) for one that works!

#8205 2 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Pinball Resource used to have them. If not I can check to see if I have one.

I'll call them tomorrow; not sure how I specify the orientation of the mounting washer though. I'm almost half-tempted to drill out the rivets and just move them myself.

#8209 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I have one that should work. Let me look what kind of shape it’s in. Either way it’s yours for the cost of shipping if you want it.

Appreciated!

1 week later
#8245 2 years ago

Hey guys -
Could use some Williams 70-80's coin door parts.

Had a shell and then another one that was missing some items or had some that were mangled.

Anyone have any of the following laying around, let me know!

- Lockout wire for Dimes, Quarter and Nickles (12A-6398)
- Coin Return flap (1A-3508)
- Metal Coin Bezel for Nickles (1A-4215-1) (don't care what coin it is for, as long as a nickle fits through it, heh. The Quarter one is too narrow!)
- Coin switch trigger wire/spring & the plastic .. uh, disk thing that the spring mounts in and activates the coin switch.

Everything else I need I an get from online vendors, for sure.
Appreciated, and will have some extra parts to offer to folks once I get to reassembling the door.

#8247 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Coyote inquire
BobLangelius
Has made some Williams coin door parts. System 3 --- system 7

Sending him a ping, thanks!

#8249 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys -
Could use some Williams 70-80's coin door parts.
Had a shell and then another one that was missing some items or had some that were mangled.
Anyone have any of the following laying around, let me know!
- Lockout wire for Dimes, Quarter and Nickles (12A-6398)
- Coin Return flap (1A-3508)
- Metal Coin Bezel for Nickles (1A-4215-1) (don't care what coin it is for, as long as a nickle fits through it, heh. The Quarter one is too narrow!)
- Coin switch trigger wire/spring & the plastic .. uh, disk thing that the spring mounts in and activates the coin switch.
Everything else I need I an get from online vendors, for sure.
Appreciated, and will have some extra parts to offer to folks once I get to reassembling the door.

Still looking. Sadly, BobLangelius doesn't currently have anything I can use; though he is working on stuff down the line.

#8253 2 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have the coin flap on this scrap door and I have the nickle slot as requested. Please circle what else you need as I can’t quite figure it out
[quoted image]
Mike V

See here!
https://i.imgur.com/yZosSfh.jpg
1. The chute that connects to the front door to the top of the mech (two piece part, need both sides)
2. Small right-angle plate that helps hold the mech. Screwed into the cast iron coin return.
3. The plate that holds the coin switch and mech plate (with the switch mount, if possible!)
4. Lock bracket.

I lucked out - my door LOOKS fantastic - from the outside. The inside though, looked worse than yours there; and I really, really enjoy dropping coins into my machines.

Send me a PM, let me know how much you want for it!

#8256 2 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

[quoted image]
How did I do? Will send pm with price
Mike V

Awesome, thank you!

#8257 2 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

Looking for some Williams 60's era 4" score reels that are in decent shape, preferably not too yellowed.

I may have a couple - if you can give me a couple days and noone else has any laying around.
Assuming you want the "0" and not 'blank', at least.

9 months later
#9112 1 year ago

Mine were a mess on my Big Ben - I ended up powder-coating the top. (Not realizing how much of the bottom one was still visible - I may dissassemble and get the bottom powder-coated too..)

1 month later
#9227 1 year ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

I'm looking for a Bally EM switch stack I can steal parts from. I picked up a Captain Fantastic and someone took apart the switch stack on the credit unit. All I have are the blades with wires. I have a few GTB switch stacks, but they are different spacing.. The first picture is what I have, and the 2nd pic is what its supposed to look like.. The spring on the credit unit doesn't look so good either.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I may have a switch you can use, from a Williams game. Will check tonight once I get home. But yeah, the spring is horribly twisted there. :/

1 month later
#9341 1 year ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

This is what I’m looking for. (From player two of same game)
[quoted image]

I got ya covered. PM incoming as soon as I can get a pic.

3 months later
#9547 1 year ago

Even dumber question - what is the purpose of those steel pins? I just can't figure out the reasoning, other than protecting the paint from a ball hit on the apron?

#9549 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Also acts as a ball guide, they're not only at the aprons.

Yeah, I noticed that. My two EMs are missing random ones, and I never saw the point of replacing them. (Also never knew they were available.) I'll get a few once my games are unpacked, and put them back in.

#9557 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

1) On Williams Space Mission, the steel pin is used to keep the ball from getting stuck
--- at the top point of the mini orbit shot that also has the rollover button.
1a) On Bally Freedom, the pin is used at the bottom of the left drop target assembly
--- to keep the ball from getting stuck with the rubber ring transition angle.
2) The steel pin can be used has a rubber ring guide to dress the rubber ring away
--- from lamps and switches.
3) The pin can help prevent the ball from sneaking back into the shooter lane.
4) The pin can be used as a tiny substitute space for a rubber ring.
5) The pin is used as a return gate stop. [ Captain Fantastic etc.]
6) Williams part #20A-6531. The Williams part # is not well documented.

Interesting, thanks! So the same pin is used between Williams and such? Good to know. Appreciated!

8 months later
#10018 6 months ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-11077

I'm usually shopping at night and just like to buy and pay together when I get time. I've used pbr many times and will again if I have to. Ive worked in call centers as an agent and manager for years.
Thankfully I escaped that work 8 years ago. Since then I do not like to talk on the phone. Sure that may seem crazy to some..just like owing 30 em pins. Many of my games are lent, for free, to a local pinball club.

I haven't called in years. Send an email. A couple back and fourths on part availability, and shipment arrives by end of week. Viola!

2 months later
#10173 3 months ago

Speaking of legs -
I could use a set (all 4) for a Gottlieb '75 Spin Out. Used is fine, tho if I can't find any I'll see if PBR has some.

#10179 3 months ago
Quoted from Peruman:

What length legs would you be looking for?
Alberto

Quoted from vec-tor:

Small short rectangle coin door style cabinet = 31" tall legs.

Yup, this! However, I got taken care of, thanks guys!

1 month later
#10254 63 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Here is clockwise? I do not know exactly how the rotation is determined...
I wish they would draw a curved arrow to show rotation.
https://us.rs-online.com/product/omron-electronic-components/d2mc-5e/70175514/
There are clockwise and counterclockwise styles.

The one you have pictured is 'clockwise'. In the position it's pictures, the wireform moves down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.