Topic Stats

• 5,624 posts
  • 531 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by vec-tor
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,689 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Repair sequence (resized).jpg (© © Mark Gibson)
FEEDC344-46DA-4AD5-A585-937A817B782D (resized).jpeg
Final Fit 5079 (resized).jpg
B111669C-F26B-437F-880C-4C09CBE4587F (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
2019-10-22 06.33.29 (resized).jpg
010 (resized).jpg
0 (resized).png
index (resized).jpg
large (resized).jpg
images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aahgo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 5 years ago

I could really use the three spinners for Swing Along.

7 months later
#735 4 years ago

Still looking for the three spinner targets for Gottlieb Swing Along.

Bottom Arch for Bally Star-Jet.

1 year later
#2037 3 years ago

Long shot here but looking for two parts for Star-jet. Lower apron and the back door (28.5" wide X 25.25" tall X .25" lip on bottom).

#2045 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

would that be for the one from the blue frog auction?

Ha! No, although I did have a proxy bid on it in case it had some better parts on it (like a lower apron and back door)

I picked mine up about 1 1/2 years ago from Gene Cunningham's former collection. I took my time cleaning it up and just recently finished it. I'll post some pictures soon in one of these threads.

1 month later
#2166 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

has anybody ever made up decals for the 3 spinners for Gottlieb Swing Along?

Not that I know of but I need these too!

3 weeks later
#2262 3 years ago

Still looking for the lower playfield Apron & Back Door for Bally Star-Jet. Pretty sure same as Cue-Tease, Bongo, Mad World, & 3-in-Line. Thanks.

1 month later
#2312 3 years ago

Is yours missing completely or broken?

#2315 3 years ago

If I can remember, I will take a look at mine on the weekend and see if I come up with any ideas for fabricating one.

I am wondering if you could take a standard coil actuator (assuming you have an extra) and attach an arm to it that the springs could be connected to? Might work until a replacement can be found.

#2319 3 years ago

4Max: I took my Hula girl mechanism apart to examine it. I think if you have an armature, like this one from my spare parts bin, you could attach an arm to it and get it to work. A shot of the original bracket shown as well. If you want I could take more detailed pictures or dimensions from the original.

Replacement_Bracket_(resized).JPG

Pleasure_Isle_Bracket_(resized).JPG

#2325 3 years ago

Do you have the original coil bracket and the plate it mounts to? If so, I would just take the armature like the one I show, remove the plastic switch actuator and add a lever. I'm sure the that actuator plate will fit onto the original coil bracket. If you don't have an armature like that, I can send you one.

As far as the springs go, you might be able to take a flipper or pop bumper spring and just modify the end coils...it would be turning a compression spring into an extension spring, but the force/size feels about right.

1 year later
#3576 2 years ago

If you haven't tried to clean them yet, you should, but with caution. I use something like Novus 2, on a clean white rag and carefully clean around the numbers. If you clean the numbers themselves, you may remove the paint. I usually clean around them and then take a light final swipe across the face to remove any surface dirt. They should clean up okay, as long as the drag mark is not actually worn in.

4 months later
#3814 1 year ago

I'm cleaning up a Bally Rocket III that I originally bought mostly for parts. However, it is too good to part out, so now I am trying to get it going. Unfortunately, a few parts have already been snipped out by the previous owner.

Most of the parts I can get from PBR, having difficulty finding the fiber actuator for Special (KK) relay. I really just need the fiber actuator but would take the whole relay if available. Here is a picture of one from my better Rocket III. The part number for the actuator is L248.

IMG_2032[1] (resized).JPG

1 year later
#4795 8 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive done 4 Ks&Qs pf swaps

Don't suppose any of those replaced were still pretty nice? I'm looking to upgrade my PF, doesn't have to be perfect, but at least a 9 or better. Or if you have a line on any of the repros?

#4797 8 months ago

PM sent

7 months later
#5458 42 days ago

I am missing one of the targets for the Roto target for Flipper Cowboy/Cowpoke. Anyone have one?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aahgo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside