e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5150 4 years ago

Okay guys, let me first preface this with a disclaimer: I know absolutely squat about EM's except they're fun to play.

I recently had some one give me an EM that had been in a garage (with no door on it) for over ten years, it was a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll an (add a ball) of Williams Jive Time. Long story short the lower cab and it's contents were completely trashed. I attempted to take some of the guts out of it and most of the screws were corroded to the point they just broke off with hand pressure. Water had been in it and many, many mice nest. I'm posting pictures of what I salvaged from the head in case someone needs them that has this pin or, some parts I thought might be able to be universal to Williams EMs.

I'm not selling these, I'm offering to anyone who needs them for the cost incurred to ship them to you or pickup if local. Some of the larger things might be expensive to ship, don't really know. Take a look and pm me if you want any of it.

ball count1 (resized).pngball count1 (resized).pngballcount (resized).pngballcount (resized).pngmotor (resized).pngmotor (resized).pngreels2 (resized).pngreels2 (resized).pngreels3 (resized).pngreels3 (resized).pngreels45 (resized).pngreels45 (resized).pngreels5 (resized).pngreels5 (resized).pngreels6 (resized).pngreels6 (resized).png
#5151 4 years ago
Back (resized).pngBack (resized).pngback2 (resized).pngback2 (resized).pngplastics1 (resized).pngplastics1 (resized).pngplastics6 (resized).pngplastics6 (resized).pngplastics7 (resized).pngplastics7 (resized).pngplastics8 (resized).pngplastics8 (resized).pngpopcaps (resized).pngpopcaps (resized).png
#5152 4 years ago

Plastics are yellowed and one has a crack other than that they look pretty good. I'm keeping the BG and the red and yellow arrow pieces to make myself a shadow box.

WRRBG (resized).pngWRRBG (resized).pngWRRBG2 (resized).pngWRRBG2 (resized).pngreels34 (resized).pngreels34 (resized).png
#5153 4 years ago

Hope some of this can be used. The unit is gone now so what you see is what I have. Oh hey I have the apron to this pin as well, no pic right now but it is in pretty good shape.

#5156 4 years ago

Sorry Pecos but it is 25 3/8 wide and 21 3/4 tall.

#5157 4 years ago

Backbox door and spinner unit spoken for so no longer available. Pop bumper caps and plastics have been inquired about so if they send address those will be gone too.
back2 (resized).pngback2 (resized).pngballcount (resized).pngballcount (resized).png

#5159 4 years ago

Pop caps and plastics now spoken for so no longer available.

#5160 4 years ago

Have score reels and ball count unit left if anyone needs them.

#5161 4 years ago

Score reels have been spoken for so the last thing I have is the ball count unit left.

#5164 4 years ago

Okay guys anyone who claimed parts will go out today.

I have the ball count unit left and an Apron from same game that I kept (don't know how this thing survived in that lower cab) Apron is in good condition and as a reminder it came out of a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll.

#5168 4 years ago

Well when I was cleaning out my van I found the lockdown bar from the Williams Rock N Roll (1970). I thought it had been accidently thrown out but not the case. Here's a couple pics. So I now have a ball count unit, an apron and a lockdown bar for anyone who wants them, All I ask for is you reimburse me the postage.

APNBR (resized).pngAPNBR (resized).pngApron (resized).pngApron (resized).pngLockdown (resized).pngLockdown (resized).png
#5173 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

place an order as soon as possible to pbr.

You can always have Steve put you a kit together.

2 weeks later
#5241 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a Bally Deluxe Fun Cruise BG? I have a chance to buy the machine but it has no BG and all else looks to be in fabulous condition? Thx for any help.

I have looked at all the usual places such as K's arcade, flipper.com, mayfairamusements, ebay and have found nothing.

Russ

#5253 4 years ago

Thx Murphdom I'll try it.

#5254 4 years ago

I looked into that but they're trying to sell the whole pin, I have or could have (won't purchase if I can't get BG) a good game just need the BG.

#5256 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

rwh what is the cost difference going to be in a whole machine for $500 or a specialty BG? A couple hundred? If you have both you can either part one out or have two and sell one after you restore it and recoup your money later.

Yeah but I'd have to pay shipping costs which would put it way out of what I'd want to invest in it. I can get the pin here for $75.00 bucks, and don't get me wrong, it has a BG but man it's 85-95% gone and I mean close to clear glass gone. Even if I drive from Cincy I just don't think it will add up for me. I have never even played this game so am not even sure I'll like and to put $500.00 or more in it, I could lose a few hundred when it goes. I don't think I'll go so far as restoration more like refurb to 100% playable and then go from there. I may have to give it some thought though, thanks a lot for help. I'll report back after I go get a really close look Monday......may purchase and just play the pin until opportunity knocks and I can score a BG.

3 weeks later
#5352 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Anyone have this cap? Mine is broken and PBR appears to only offer 1-9

Did you call Steve personally and ask for this or just look at his site? He has many more parts that are not shown on his site so I always call them or text them.

1 week later
#5388 4 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

So wild chance question. King of Diamonds roto target mechanism?

Contact pinsider toomanypins on here as he may have what you're looking for.

1 month later
#5537 4 years ago

Why can't the webbing be printed on the decal?

#5547 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looks like this guy has a few of them:

Is it pure silver???? $100.00 is a little over the top eh, guess rust makes it more valuable.

#5551 4 years ago

I have a lockdown bar off a Williams (1970 Williams Rock n Roll) I'd be more than happy to send out if it will suffice.

#5571 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

And this, guys is why I junked all my EM parts earlier this year.

Sorry if you were offended by my comment, it was not my intent; however, I feel I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are yours. You feel it is a fair price, fine with me, I hope you get it but, my thoughts will not change.

2 weeks later
#5644 4 years ago

Awesome job, got to hand it to you for ingenuity, "where there's a will, there's a way," as the saying goes and you've certainly proved it's authenticity!

1 month later
#5729 4 years ago
Quoted from atpcfiaim:

Hello everyone. Still looking for a ‘77 Williams Rancho set of slingshot plastics. Thanks.

Hey will you post some pics of the PF on that Rancho? I'm not sure I've seen that one and it looks pretty cool from what I could see.

3 weeks later
#5772 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I installed a bally chime unit in a gottlieb, unsoldered the wire harness with plug

Could you show a pic of that install? Just want to see how it was done.

#5776 4 years ago

Thanks I'll look at that. I would think if you can do that to a system1 I should have no problem with a system80.

1 week later
#5797 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone have a Central Park backglass kicking around? I know reproductions are available but I would like to get an original if I could.

Have you contacted Mayfairamusement yet? He carries quite a few NOS BG's. Also best to e-mail him directly and see what he has as his site does not list all.

#5826 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Dave,
Dumb question, what is an MT cab?

Happens to me on a daily basis so don't feel bad.

2 weeks later
#5886 4 years ago

Mondial that is on a Gottlieb right?

4 months later
#6505 3 years ago
Quoted from atpcfiaim:

Here is a better photo.

Wow that is in fantastic shape. Thx, I still think it's the first time I've seen that pin and it looks like it would be fun to play.

3 weeks later
#6620 3 years ago
Quoted from Tonup69:

They have been out of stock for a month now. Not just PBR, but EVERYWHERE.

Did you contact PBR yourself? I would because I've called a couple of times and found they had parts that on the site were marked out of stock.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=RWH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.