IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4292 5 years ago

Looking for an original schematic for Gottlieb Gold Strike.

1 month later
#4397 5 years ago

Looking for an original Gottlieb Jacks Open game card / instruction card that is placed in the apron.

1 month later
#4440 5 years ago

As shown on my KOD.

IMG_0978 (resized).jpgIMG_0978 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#4568 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

People asking about backdoors. This is the guy I got my WMS from on EBAY -- he sells GTB 1 and 2 player and Bally as well. Scroll down these listings to see them all
ebay.com link
shipping is a rape but the door I got was perfect and worth it to complete a restore and replace the custom-cut piece of cardboard that was back there!

Say the shipping box for this item is 26" X 29" x 4". The Fedex rate for this size box is 22 pounds. That's what your shipping rate is based on.

#4570 5 years ago

Ya, they don't go by actual weight. They charge based on the size of the item and what that equates with their formula to determine a "dimensional weight calculation".
When shipping via Fedex, pull up their "Dimensional Weight Calculator" and that will give you the weight you are paying for.

3 months later
#4893 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Need a mid 60s Williams score reel for my Big Strike. Actually I only need the circuit board Part #B-6297 (marked 1B-2001-13).

Like this?

www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/printed-circuit-board-p-5649?manufacturers_id=10

1 month later
#4980 5 years ago
Quoted from b0bgagn0n:

Hi,
I am trying to bring back to life a 1975 Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra and the Wiper disc on the Ball Count unit is broken in half
I am looking for the Wiper Disc itself but would also be interested in buying the entire ball count unit if you have it.[quoted image][quoted image]

You did a great job polishing the metal inside the light box. Looks great!

4 weeks later
#5082 4 years ago
Quoted from tscottn:

looking for a Gottlieb Total play meter.. I believe they all should be interchangeable.. but just in case its for a 74 skyjump. i will pay for one if someone has a working one.. Thanks

Would this do?
ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB 72 OUTER SPACE PINBALL MACHINE GAME TOTAL PLAY METER OR COUNTER

#5095 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Looking for a Gottlieb AS relay, center cam and wiper boards not important. Just need the main body and arm in good condition.[quoted image]

Aren't all of those parts available here.
http://www.pbresource.com/relay-GTB.html#gtb-as

2 months later
#5332 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hey, funny coincidence! I think this is the one I need as well! Really, I need the entire assembly, washer, spring and button.
The flipper buttons on my Mars Trek were rusted beyond all salvage. I could use the interior cabinet bracket as well if anyone has one! I want it fully working for the show in Saratoga Pinball Show in August![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you find a button yet? I may have an original. Will check.

3 months later
#5684 4 years ago

Looking for Williams Ten Strike parts. Need picture of complete lower board as well.

2 weeks later
#5709 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Just wanted to post this again. I'm still looking for A-2858. Thanks
It's for my Safari.
[quoted image]

I'll check. I have some Bally steppers.

#5711 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I'll check. I have some Bally steppers.

Sorry, don't have that one.

#5713 4 years ago

Contact Curtis Johnson. He is on here and has a boat load of parts. Sorry, he isn't active on this site. I'll contact him for you.

1 month later
#5827 4 years ago

We have no chocolate ice cream.
I'll have chocolate please.
Spell chocolate.
C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E
You forgot the F
There's no F in chocolate
That's exactly right.

#5842 4 years ago

Delete

1 month later
#6005 4 years ago

A Gottlieb Grand Slam being parted out on Ebay.

#6015 4 years ago

I have a Bank A Ball playfield and motor board if anyone is looking. Listed in classified section.

1 week later
#6103 4 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

The outhole kicker on my Atlantis project has terminal metal fatigue. Does PBR have a NOS supply for the twin-tip cam? If not, anybody have a good original they can sell me?[quoted image][quoted image]

Give him a call. I just spoke with him today.

1 week later
#6139 4 years ago

Looking for a set of Williams early 1960's red legs. For Williams 1962 World Series.

1 month later
#6319 3 years ago

Need a set of Williams 1960's red legs for a pitch and bat machine.

1 month later
#6518 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Seems? There was a whole head up for sale in the Boston area, dont know what happened to it. I bought a full set from PBR 2 years ago and he did give me a minor extra discount... 15% I believe. PBR is not stocking these anymore and case by case goes back to the individual to get them, can take 4-5 weeks.
Ken

Yup, that was me and it sold. It was a complete head with flaking glass.

2 weeks later
#6598 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a stack of flat rate small box usps express boxes, print labels off their web site and then just stick it in the mailbox. makes it easy. I hate going to the PO too. Now also have a stamps.com login as well

Try using Priority Regional Box A. They are available through USPS.com and are free. The shipping rate is very economical.

2 weeks later
#6668 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anybody got an extra black plastic switch-cover for a Gottlieb? The Jungle I'm shopping out doesn't have one.

rixzilla has one on Ebay. Contact him here directly.

1 week later
#6696 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

The pin that holds the link of the plunger onto the flipper pawl.
[quoted image]

The catalog shows that on page 14. It is 3/16 x 3/4.

#6697 3 years ago

It is 1/8 x 1/2 for the earlier design flipper lever arm.

2 weeks later
#6754 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Ever order parts then figure out you don't need them because you are blind? Spares are good to have anyway :3
[quoted image]

I love having "parts on the shelf".

4 weeks later
#6843 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

I’m looking for a game counter for a 1968 Domino. My game does not have one.
Does anyone have the part number in case PBR stocks them?
Alberto

There are a few on Ebay right now.

2 weeks later
#6882 3 years ago

Looking for this Williams wiper assembly. Early '60's.

download (24) (resized).pngdownload (24) (resized).png
1 week later
#6923 3 years ago

Looking for this Williams wiper board.

download (24) (resized).pngdownload (24) (resized).png
#6933 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Does anyone have the parts manual for a mid 60’s Gottlieb? I am working on a Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball and I am wondering the correct flipper coil numbers. There are some Bally coils in there now and one is toasted.

The 1968 Gottlieb catalog shows coil A-5141 and sleeve A-5064.

#6936 3 years ago

Looking for this brass retainer for the running man frame on a 1962 Williams baseball machine.

download (25) copy (resized).pngdownload (25) copy (resized).png
1 month later
#7032 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikec2003:

Looking for a score reel part for a wiliams blast off. It looks like a pcb but is part of a switch. Really id buy all 4 score reel mechanisms if the price is right. I will attach a pic of the part I really need
[quoted image]

Damn, that was burning for quite a bit.

#7057 3 years ago

I have a door as well that is butchered due to a security bar. Will need one for my Golden Arrow. Of course the frame is all buggered up too from prying attempts.

#7075 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams spring #10A-178 "Pitcher Torsion Spring" for a pitch and bat.

#7077 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you have a picture of what you need? i have a new spring for a wms world series

Pitch Unit Spring (resized).jpgPitch Unit Spring (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#7159 3 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Still looking for one of these for the wiper on the "Ball Rack Advance Unit" on a Flipper Pool. thanks
[quoted image]

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-7669

2 weeks later
#7234 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

In need of a small bell assembly for a Williams game. Original part number for the unit is B-5392 and wa used in many
different games.
If you have one let me know

I'm sure you could substitute one of these Gottlieb style bell assemblies for the small Williams bell that you are missing.
http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html

#7242 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Pitch and bat game?

yup

IMG_9849 (resized).jpgIMG_9849 (resized).jpg
#7256 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Those motors usually have a spec # on them.
It makes it easier to identify.
PBR can repair them.

Yup, the spec number will reflect the rpm as well as the shaft length. What's wrong with yours?

#7280 3 years ago
Quoted from ibis:

I have a bell assembly from what I think is a Williams game but I am not sure the size. When you say 3 inches, you mean total circumference?

Measurements are the diameter.

1 week later
#7292 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Anybody know where I can find some of these?
[quoted image]

Going to have to salvage a donor.

1 week later
#7361 3 years ago

Looking for a clean door and frame for a Gottlieb Golden Arrow.

#7363 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Did you check Ebay? I saw a few on there but not sure of the exact type for that machine.

I did, nothing correct though.

1 week later
#7432 3 years ago

Anybody need these? Free plus postage.

IMG_0248 (resized).jpgIMG_0248 (resized).jpgIMG_0249 (resized).jpgIMG_0249 (resized).jpg

SOLD

#7450 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for two Jones plugs.....one is 2 x 12, the other is 2 x 9.
[quoted image]

Male or female?

#7461 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Anyone have a Bally over the top buzzer? I don't believe they've been repro'd. Yet another part hacked away from my acquired OC.

You would have to find someone parting out an old Bally machine. But I would try this for $10 and give it a try.
ebay.com link: Simplex Small Buzzer 4000 12 120 VAC 50 60 Hz 597B For Appliances

#7465 3 years ago
Quoted from ibis:

I’ve never heard of the Bally over the top buzzer. Anyone have a pic?

From a Bally Hokus Pokus

IMG_7541 copy (resized).jpgIMG_7541 copy (resized).jpg
2 months later
#7590 2 years ago

Pinball Rescue orders are sitting in the DHL Cincinnati Hub facility on hold due to an overload. It may be a two week delay in shipping from there. (Just spoke to DHL)

1 month later
#7732 2 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Looks like I have a dead coil in my Gottlieb score motor, it's assembly B-7760. Before I attempt to rewind the coil, does anyone have the coil for this or have a part # that could be sourced at a parts supplier?
Thanks

PBR

#7773 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It took some work, but I finally got the light dividers done and managed to print out a handful. They are made out of PETG for heat resistance and it took some trial and error to get the prints to be acceptable for sale. One thing that kind of surprised me is they are so very white, they make the light looks cleaner and whiter coming through the backglass. I plan on leaving one in my C37 even though the original is just discolored but not badly burned. I sent out a couple this morning to the people asking for them in this thread and now the rest are on my pinside store. I'll make another batch next weekend if the current stock runs out. This is a custom re-design of GTB part number C-16484.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/05151-gottlieb-em-light-divider-replaces-c-16484[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice work. Love the brightness.

2 weeks later
#7855 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

I am looking for the spring that attaches to a Gottlieb outhole kicker. It is Gottlieb Part No A-9758.
It is unavailable from both PBR and Marco.
Does anyone have a new spring or one from a parted machine?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-9758
[quoted image][quoted image]

If you still have the old one, try going to Ace hardware and find a substitute. My local Ace carries a nice supply of various sized springs.

2 weeks later
#7894 2 years ago

1960 Williams coin tags needed. 5 cent and 25 cent. The ones pictures by Crow River aren't the same.

IMG_0812 (resized).jpgIMG_0812 (resized).jpg
#7906 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Tough item. Years ago, someone I know nabbed a big baggie of them at the Pinball Wizards flea market.

Flippers dot com have NOS ones for $75.

3 weeks later
#7942 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Does anyone possibly have a ball release plunger and linkage for a
Williams woodrail? This is for a Sea Wolf, but I'm pretty sure the
same linkage was used in Williams early metal rails also.
I was able to obtain the coil, but not the rest. I have other machines
with the same linkage, so I am able to duplicate, but if I can
purchase an original, that would be ideal.
Here's a pic of another machine that has the same linkage that I could use..
Thanks. (T)[quoted image]

PM Rickzilla, he had one for sale.

4 months later
#8412 2 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking for a replacement outhole switch for a Bally Hokus Pokus. The one on the photo has a broken tab and what remains is too short to solder to.
Tried PBR and they did not have that switch.
Thanks,
Alberto
[quoted image]

Whats the length of the blade you need?

1 month later
#8518 2 years ago
Quoted from Mastkey:

Yes, it is a Williams "3 Coins" and I didn't mention the specific game as it could limit the options available since it was used in other games of that era.

I have the same relays in my 1960 Williams Serenade.

2 months later
#8771 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

This will probably be a tough one to find, but does anyone have the flipper apron for Gottlieb 1953 Grand Slam? Mine has a Williams one that must have been swapped out a long time ago.
Here is what mine looks like.
[quoted image]
But here's what it's supposed to have for the "flippers" guide.
[quoted image]

Did you just buy that?

#8773 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yes, he did. Was right in your backyard I believe.

OK, I thought so. I saw the listing and the price was $800. More than I would have spent. I like my wedge heads more.

4 weeks later
#8863 1 year ago
Quoted from PribsPinRepair:

I recently bought a big lot of a lot of EM pinball parts, got like 5 bottom boards, playfields of Flying Carpet, Gulfstream and Toledo, and Toledo’s backbox board. Won’t respond to “hey do you have this specific part” but I also have like 8 lockdown bars and over 40 legs if anyone wants those. Just throwing this out there
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You're not married are you? LOL

2 months later
#9098 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I did a service call on a Gottlieb Spirit of 76 today. Start issue came down the AX relay. Someone at some point bent the metal arm in that holds the armature ladder. After screwing with it trying to bend into the correct position, I could never get the switches to the correct travel to open and close the switches.
Gottlieb interlock relay part number C-4989, called the "AG relay housing" or I would buy any used AX or BX relay with that part.

I may have one. Check back in the AM.

#9128 1 year ago

Looking for the proper part number for the 1 1/4" tall standing lamp sockets for under the playfield. I don't see those at PBR and would like to use all new ones for a playfield swap. The 1978 catalog only gives part numbers and not sizes.

2 months later
#9299 1 year ago

Looking for a clean 1977 era Gottlieb lower apron.

1 month later
#9449 1 year ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking (still) for a gottlieb #Sea Belles playfield from 1956
had sent my playfield off to be restored, the guy has died and have no contact
help!![quoted image][quoted image]

Research the obituary for his next of kin and reach out to them.

1 month later
#9541 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for the small nail guides, (looks like a brad without the head). Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction, gonna check the hardware store tomorrow or call Steve at PbResource.
Thanks[quoted image]

Playfield steel pin. #A-10542

3 months later
#9692 11 months ago

Has anyone re-chromed original Gottlieb legs? Wondering what the cost is.

1 week later
#9731 10 months ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

If anyone knows where I can get Roto target decals for Domino please send me a PM

Got a set from the boys down under years ago. Sadly, none of their artwork is available.

1 month later
#9790 9 months ago

i will be parting out a Gottlieb King of Diamonds soon. No backglass no lockdown bar.

3 weeks later
#9876 8 months ago
Quoted from dragoon013:

I'm looking for 25" legs for my Full House game. Anyone know where I can find these? Seems impossible to find just googling.

I have a pair of 25's and 28 1/2's. PM me

#9893 8 months ago

Looking for wooden legs. I need 2 legs that have bolt holes 2 1/4" apart on center. The style is as shown.

IMG_4542 (resized).jpgIMG_4542 (resized).jpgIMG_4543 (resized).jpgIMG_4543 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9923 8 months ago
Quoted from Mastkey:

Need a longshot, the E relay assy for a Far Out or Out of Sight. Gottlieb. I was taking apart the relay to replace a missing contact and it fell apart. I thought I put it back correctly but game is now messed up and score Moter keeps turning.
Another thought is a very good pic of the the "E" relay, the switch stack with only 2 sets of contacts and one is supposed to be N/C.

What is the function of the relay?

#9924 8 months ago
Quoted from Mastkey:

Need a longshot, the E relay assy for a Far Out or Out of Sight. Gottlieb. I was taking apart the relay to replace a missing contact and it fell apart. I thought I put it back correctly but game is now messed up and score Moter keeps turning.
Another thought is a very good pic of the the "E" relay, the switch stack with only 2 sets of contacts and one is supposed to be N/C.

Here's an E relay from a Strange World I had. (5000 Point relay)

IMG_1696 copy (resized).jpgIMG_1696 copy (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9956 7 months ago

Looking for wooden legs that have a leg bolt opening that is 2 1/4" on center.

1 month later
#10052 6 months ago

Abra Ca Dabra playfield by Wade Krause needed.

#10054 5 months ago
Quoted from williampietri:

I bought a disassembled Teacher's Pet and ended up with the wrong legs. Apparently it's one of the "drop-front" Williams machines, and they are supposed to have 25" legs in front. Neither Marco nor Pinball Resource have them. Anybody know where I can find some?
And as long as I'm asking for ancient things, I have a Gottlieb Derby Day (1956). It's missing the cigarette holders, and I'd love to find some vintage ones. The plastics are also in terrible shape. I presume I'll have to get repro ones, but I'd love to get original ones if I can.

25's in the front, 28 1/2's in the rear. Just sold a set.

1 month later
#10134 4 months ago
Quoted from JeffreyK:

Just starting a restoration, I am looking to buy the Abra Ca Dabra upper right C-15961 and both lower A-15956-L & -R plastics, originals preferred but not mandatory. Thanks, Jeff.

eBay item number:256325124664

2 months later
#10283 57 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Looking for a Williams single player backdoor. I know I can make one but I figured I would ask here first.

Measurements? I have some doors in storage.

2 weeks later
#10298 42 days ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

Looking for the ball return cam for Gottlieb Drop-A-Card (or similar games), the part number is A-10945. It looks like PBR used to have these, but when I asked a few weeks ago they were unavailable.[quoted image]

eBay item number:266630217042

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=Playdium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.