IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pecos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2895 7 years ago

This unknown Bonus Stepper Unit has been sitting around taking up space so it's time to move it on to someone who can use it. The only other information I can give you is that I found it in a Williams Aztec. It does appear to be the same bonus unit that is in Aztec. If so, it will need an A-22-500 step-up solenoid and a B1-26-800 for the reset solenoid.

It will also need a missing spring:

http://www.pbresource.com/springkit.html#bw
KT-WSTEP-01 or you might be able to get away with the cheaper KT-WSTEP-02 spring kit.

Two solenoid stops and screws are missing:

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur.html
Williams Coil Stop AC/DC WLL-A8143+

unknown_bonus_stepper_unit_pcb_side (resized).jpgunknown_bonus_stepper_unit_pcb_side (resized).jpg

unknown_bonus_stepper_unit_solenoide_side (resized).jpgunknown_bonus_stepper_unit_solenoide_side (resized).jpg

Please PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#2985 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams Chime Unit for my re-import Fan-Tas-Tic. Ideally it would be the early model with A2-26-1025 solenoids and the four in-a-line male Jones Plugs. I can adapt the more common later Chime Units that used A2-26-1300 solenoids and two side-by-side male Jones Plugs if that's all I can find.

I'm willing to pay for the parts and for the shipping. The Chime Unit can be in just about any condition but I would prefer original parts.

Thanks Pinsiders!

#2988 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I'm looking for a Williams Chime Unit for my re-import Fan-Tas-Tic. Ideally it would be the early model with A2-26-1025 solenoids and the four in-a-line male Jones Plugs. I can adapt the more common later Chime Units that used A2-26-1300 solenoids and two side-by-side male Jones Plugs if that's all I can find.
I'm willing to pay for the parts and for the shipping. The Chime Unit can be in just about any condition but I would prefer original parts.
Thanks Pinsiders!

Thanks Pinsiders! Found one on eBay.

8 months later
#3624 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Hi guys, I need a 3/4" wire form for a gottlieb. If some has one from any game I will take it.

Quoted from Darcy:

Do you have a Ball Return Fence? Gottlieb number C-9763. The fence closest to the flippers. Laying around some where collecting dust?
PM me if you do.

If @boilerman, great provider of missing pinball parts to the masses, doesn't have what you need, I just might. I parted out a Gottlieb The Amazing Spider-Man playfield and have lots of parts I would like to find new homes for. PM me.

1 year later
#4518 5 years ago

And what famous monster would come to mind if you overheard “Go ahead and unscrew those head bolts!”

2 months later
#4784 5 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

I need two original clown-face drop targets for a Jumping Jack / Jack in the Box. This is a player’s game and all-new drop targets is more than this machine deserves.

Let me know what you want.

JITB Drop Targets (resized).jpgJITB Drop Targets (resized).jpg

JITB Drop Targets Backside (resized).pngJITB Drop Targets Backside (resized).png

Hair not included. I will even clean them up for you!

1 month later
#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Looking for a metal post like the one pictured for a 1969 Bally Op Pop Pop.

I am restoring an Op-Pop-Pop and found one of mine missing too.

Quoted from beadwindow:

Was hoping to find it in the bottom of the cab but no joy.

I didn't find the missing pin in the front or back of the cabinet either. When cleaning the bottom of the cabinet, I did find it wedged under one of the wood cross braces. If you haven't already done so, you might consider pulling the mech board out and looking there. It's a bit of a long-shot, but so is finding a replacement.

3 months later
#5155 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay guys, let me first preface this with a disclaimer: I know absolutely squat about EM's except they're fun to play.

I recently had some one give me an EM that had been in a garage (with no door on it) for over ten years, it was a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll an (add a ball) of Williams Jive Time. Long story short the lower cab and it's contents were completely trashed. I attempted to take some of the guts out of it and most of the screws were corroded to the point they just broke off with hand pressure. Water had been in it and many, many mice nest. I'm posting pictures of what I salvaged from the head in case someone needs them that has this pin or, some parts I thought might be able to be universal to Williams EMs.

I'm not selling these, I'm offering to anyone who needs them for the cost incurred to ship them to you or pickup if local. Some of the larger things might be expensive to ship, don't really know. Take a look and pm me if you want any of it.

I can use the backbox back door if it measures 21 1/2 x 25 5/8 inches.

I might be able to use the Spin Unit if it is part number 1B-2001-58. The Spin Unit on Expo is arcing, but it someone else needs it, grab it. It's not super critical.

I can include an extra $15 for your time spent packaging and shipping. I know how much work that is.

Thank you for sharing these parts with the Pinside community.

#5158 4 years ago

I mismeasured. That door will be perfect. It is going on a Spanish Eyes, already restored, and with a little more work it can soon go on route. Thanks to you @rwh, pinball lovers will once again be able to play this fun nostalgic pin!

1 week later
#5171 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Backbox door and spinner unit spoken for so no longer available.

Thank you @rwh! I think there is still some life left in the old gal! It was very kind of you to gift, package and send this to me!

DSCF4315 (resized).JPGDSCF4315 (resized).JPG

#5174 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay guys, let me first preface this with a disclaimer: I know absolutely squat about EM's except they're fun to play.

I recently had some one give me an EM that had been in a garage (with no door on it) for over ten years, it was a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll an (add a ball) of Williams Jive Time. Long story short the lower cab and it's contents were completely trashed. I attempted to take some of the guts out of it and most of the screws were corroded to the point they just broke off with hand pressure. Water had been in it and many, many mice nest. I'm posting pictures of what I salvaged from the head in case someone needs them that has this pin or, some parts I thought might be able to be universal to Williams EMs.

I'm not selling these, I'm offering to anyone who needs them for the cost incurred to ship them to you or pickup if local. Some of the larger things might be expensive to ship, don't really know. Take a look and pm me if you want any of it.

I'm so excited! I got a package from RWH today!

Package (resized).pngPackage (resized).png

The Package from RWH

One of the labels on the package said "pleated air filter." Whew! Luckily it was the 'new' old back door for my Spanish Eyes and not an air filter!

Spanish Eyes Backbox (resized).pngSpanish Eyes Backbox (resized).png

#spanish-eyes backbox, lonely without a door

Backbox Door (resized).pngBackbox Door (resized).png

The 'new' old backbox door

Only a true Project Pin guy can get excited about a piece of sheet metal. Only a true Project Pin guy can appreciate the beauty of this door. It is not bent or scratched or damaged. As you can see it is a perfect fit. This door is almost 50 years old and I am so glad to have an original Williams door. It's the real deal, not a repro door.

I used one of the double bitted locks and keys I got from @forceflow.

A little more work and this pin is ready to go out and be played once more!

Thanks guys!!

1 week later
#5201 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown. PBR out of stock .

I think this is what you are looking for, part number C947-1:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIBLE-FIXE-BLY-ROUGE-REF-C-947-1-/321300288230

#5220 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Thanks! I'll take you up on the offer.

You might want to order more than one if BallyCrazy would be willing to buy and ship you more than one. I'm pretty sure The Six Million Dollar Man I have uses those types of stand-up targets too. I would be willing to pay you pinhead52 for part, postage and a little extra for your time just to have one in stock, if you are willing. It's okay if you don't want to!

@ballycrazy, it is awesome of you to offer to buy and send these parts to Texas!! Thanks all the way from Tucson, Arizona!

#5245 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally Knocker assembly for a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy with an AK-27-1300 solenoid. There is a Bally Ro Go knocker on eBay, but it has a C-27-1000 solenoid. Would that work in a Captain Fantastic?

#5248 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a knocker with a 27-1300 coil, out of a nightrider EM, hit me up. you need the cab plate too?

Knocker Unit found. Thanks @pinhead52!

If you find yourself in Tucson, Arizona playing a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy and you win an extra game and hear the wonderful sound of the knocker crack, think of and thank @pinhead52!

1 week later
#5318 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

Contraband is on its way to Texas...

Quoted from pinhead52:

Received thanks ballycrazy !

Lookee what I received from @pinhead52! Contraband!

DSCF4376 (resized).JPGDSCF4376 (resized).JPG

5,600 miles as the crow flies from France to Tucson. That little red target face is well-traveled!

Amazing, simply amazing. And I'm not just talking about the distances involved. BallyCrazy and pinhead52 are pretty amazing too! I even got the rivets and screws!

I also received an 'over the top buzzer' and a ka-nocker from Texas. It's going to need some serious sanding and Mother's Mag Aluminum polish on that plunger, but that's okay. I'm used to that!

Thanks so much, guys!

1 month later
#5422 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Need 2 male Bally Jones plugs, a 20 pin and 22 pin... larger ones are fine as I can cut to fit.

Thanks!!!

Don O

I've got these. They are old and it looks like one came from a bingo. They are what they are. The end of the 20 pin plug is chewed up a bit but should work. I don't know what they are worth. I will polish them up for you if you are interested in them.

DSCF4438 (resized).JPGDSCF4438 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Picked up a liberty bell (2 player grand prix) and got everything working except the 100,000 point reel, had a burnt coil, but after inspection the arm is missing because the plastic got melted. See pictures. Anyone have a arm and the plastic piece that is melted?

Funny, I just gave one of these away last week to a local Pinsider. And what is up with Liberty Bell? I'm seeing them all over Pinside lately? And I have a Liberty Bell!

Anyways, I have one available and it has your name on it. PM me.

Oh yeah, guess what pin the part I gave away was for? Yep, a Liberty Bell!!

2 months later
#5726 4 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Have a williams chime unit (Grand Prix) that broke one of the retaining tabs

This is the trick I came up with to get my chime ringing true again - no welding required.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pecos-diary-tips-and-tricks-for-restoring-and-fixing-em-and-ss-pins#post-5343322

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pecos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=Pecos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.