aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JethroP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4163 5 years ago

Just bought WORLD FAIR. I need pretty much everything on the play field. It was stripped. Before I go buy new parts wanted to ask if anyone has decent used parts wanting to part with? Also, need lockdown bar and back box door. Thanks.

#4167 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

That's going to get a bit spendy. I don't think you can even buy the chrome/nickel posts anywhere.

Are the posts chromed nickel, or are they aluminum?

1 week later
#4184 5 years ago

Still looking for a lockdown bar and backbox door for gottlieb mid 60's wedged.

#4195 5 years ago

Still looking for mid 60's GTB metal posts for my World Fair. 26 short and 10 tall.

#4200 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

back door with the wood channel? or metal channel?
lockbar with welded end caps or removable end caps?

The back door sits in a wood channel. The lockbar, I don't know what fits the game (World Fair). It's missing.

1 month later
#4329 5 years ago

I could use a 10 cent coin acceptor for old Gottlieb game.

1 week later
#4340 5 years ago

Bally SPEAKEASY: Would anyone be willing to email me a high res scan of the small plastic left side of flipper?

1 week later
#4367 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Does anyone have these two Gottlieb mechs? There are grooves worn into mine and they're now completely useless. The springs associated with them would also be amazing! Thanks!

Fill in the groove with JB Weld. If possible, sandwich the repair between sheet metal doubler plates, then file the profile back to original.

#4383 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Is that stuff really strong? How will it hold up in the long run?

As I recall, JB Weld has a tensile strength of 3,000 psi. I've used it for all kinds of repairs and have never had a failure. That being said, how it will hold up in the long run depends upon what and how you are making your repair.

3 weeks later
#4413 5 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb coin door assembly for 1967 game?

#4416 5 years ago

Looking for one Gottlieb coin mechanism saddle/framed.... that is, the bracket that holds the coin mechanism which in turn is screwed to the coin door.

1 week later
#4427 5 years ago

Looking for decent backglass for Williams Triple Action.

1 month later
#4472 5 years ago

Looking for a coin door for mid 60's Bally.

#4474 5 years ago

I'm a little flexible. Not game specific. Want 3 coin door from Bally mid 60's. nickel-dime-quarter.

#4478 5 years ago

Looking for a schematic for Bally Bazaar Add-a Ball model.

#4479 5 years ago

Here is a picture of the coin door I am looking for...or looking for the various parts to the door. From 1966 Bally Bazaar. PM if you have one or parts for sale. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.46.57 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.46.57 AM (resized).png
1 month later
#4527 5 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

Hi Everyone, my Gottlieb Gigi is setup for free play... great... but I am missing all the coin door related parts.. goal is to get it back the way it should be.
what I have is the replay button/switch and the slam switch
what I think I need is (correct me if Im wrong)
5 cent chute
25 cent chute
all mechs/everything else that attaches to the back of the actual coin door
thanks
Steve

I bet I bought the parts from your game this summer. I used them in my game that was missing coin door parts.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4532 5 years ago

Looking for the lamp separator, as shown, for mid to late 60's Gottlieb.

IMG_9555 (resized).JPGIMG_9555 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#4569 5 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Say the shipping box for this item is 26" X 29" x 4". The Fedex rate for this size box is 22 pounds. That's what your shipping rate is based on.

FYI...I just shipped a used Bally 2 player backdoor from Ohio to Texas. No cardboard, just wrapped in styrofoam to keep the weight down. Cost $9 for the styrofoam and $28 Fedex. Total cost for me to ship was almost $40. Not cheap!

1 week later
#4590 5 years ago

Did you make your decal from a dirty scan, or from software? If from software, you should get perfectly clear and bright light shining through if your font is set for 0% opacity.

#4600 5 years ago

I guess I don't understand. When I've done water slide decals, if the image is clear, and I am using clear decal paper, then i can see the light bulb through the decal like it's a clear window. If I don't want to see through the decal, then I back it up with a white water slide decal.

#4610 5 years ago

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Gottlieb/Gottlieb_Wild_West_instruction_cards.zip

Quoted from ejacques:Looking for an instruction card for a Gottlieb Wild Wild West (or a good scan).

#4612 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome. For older games I recommend printing on "parchment" paper from Office Depot. Probably available from any office supply store, but I but mine at Office Depot. The "parchment" paper is off white, has that aged look. Costs 10 cents a sheet. Of course, if you want that bright, white look any old printer paper will do, but the parchment looks more authentic.

#4619 5 years ago

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
The format for Wild Wild West instruction cards are the same as other Gottlieb's of that era, for example, Surf Side. Go to the link above, pinballrebel, and search Surf Side. There you will find the instruction cards in an editable WORD document. You can make the the few changes required for your game. I like to print on parchment paper for best looks. Hope this helps.

#4636 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

i don't know why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.

WOW...I'll tell you why it is so difficult to show you the first time. Your grammar sucks. Your spelling sucks. And your description of what you were seeking was unclear.

#4641 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

again if anyone can show me wiring ,including sockets,much appreciated.

Glad to help. Here is a picture of the wiring, including the sockets.

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.45.47 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.45.47 AM (resized).png
#4670 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Like I said earlier....better guy than me. If I was trying to help and got talked shitty to etc, I'd go out of my way to NEVER help that person again...which I realize is probably not worth the trouble; and people who know me, know the helpful nice guy I am. I just don't take being stepped on very well any more.
Good for pinhead52 though....better man.

Totally agree. I like helping people on this forum where I can. I have received lots of help here, and very much appreciate it. Sometimes I have to wait a few days for a response to my request for help. So be it. But if someone cops an attitude, or talked crap at me, I certainly wouldn't help them. Thankfully, I'd say this forum is made up of 99.9% positive, patient, caring individuals. Unfortunately, there are the other 0.1%.

#4679 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Looking for a 2.5-3 inch bell for a Bally flipperless woodrail from the 40s.

Will this work? Pinball Resource.

IMG_9807 (resized).PNGIMG_9807 (resized).PNG
#4681 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yes i believe A1168A is what i need! Thank you. I like reaching to reach out to community to see if anyone has stuff before using PBR though. Im gonna give it a day or 2 then I’ll contact Steve. Thanks for finding this @jethrop

To the purists, please disregard this. So I have also picked up used desk service bells like the attached photo at flea markets and garage sales.... cost $1. They are 3" like the original bells in many pins. They work and sound great and cost less. For your consideration

IMG_9806 (resized).PNGIMG_9806 (resized).PNG
#4684 5 years ago
Quoted from Nate:

Looking for a pneumatic damping cylinder for 1935 Daval Chicago Express that I'm restoring. It's 2" long and 1" in diameter.

Well, not quite OEM, but these are about 2-1/2" long and you get 2 for $8 including shipping.

Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 7.16.55 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-25 at 7.16.55 AM (resized).png
#4691 5 years ago
Quoted from Nate:

I can seal most of the cracks with 3M 420 epoxy, but have no solution to the broken-off air valve at the left end (on the photo).

I have used these miniature valves in my RC airplane retractable (pneumatic) landing gear systems. Perhaps you could find a way to fit one of these up to your old cylinder....JB Weld, etc.

Wouldn't any old miniature needle valve work? I've seen them on eBay for around $5.
IMG_9816 (resized).PNGIMG_9816 (resized).PNG

3 weeks later
#4779 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Looking for a set of pop bumper caps like the ones pictured but with a red “sun” pattern and black letters.
Thanks.
[quoted image]

If you don't find what you're looking for, may I suggest buying the blank red sunburst pop bumper caps (the pattern you show) from Pinball Resource and making the letter decal yourself. Easy to do on you printer with clear water slide decal paper.

2 months later
#4975 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Looking for a backdoor for my 1967 Gottlieb 2 player Super Score. It was missing the 10 point bell and assembly, lockdown bar, playfield glass, which I found. The backdoor is the last piece of the puzzle.
[quoted image]

What are the door measurements?

#4984 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

27 3/4" x 24 3/4"[quoted image]

Close but guess I don't have one. I have a back door measures 27-7/8 x 25-3/16.

3 months later
#5346 4 years ago

Looking for the nylon wheel for my Bonus Unit. It is for a Bally Freedom. I suppose there are other games that use the same wheel. Anyone have something that will work? Anyone ever tried to restore the broken tooth with JB weld or similar product?

fullsizeoutput_211c (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_211c (resized).jpegIMG_1752 (resized).JPGIMG_1752 (resized).JPG
#5349 4 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

If it only goes so far one way and then back to the other could you just re-clock it?

In this case don't think that will work. I'd have to rotate it 180 degrees to keep the electric contacts/spider in the same position relative to the stationary contacts. That puts the notch in the same place as the missing tooth.

#5360 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for the nylon wheel for my Bonus Unit. It is for a Bally Freedom. I suppose there are other games that use the same wheel. Anyone have something that will work? Anyone ever tried to restore the broken tooth with JB weld or similar product?[quoted image][quoted image]

OK...I did a successful repair using JB Weld. Here is a link with pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nylon-ratchet-wheel-repair-on-bonus-unit

#5364 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have one of these switches. Someone installed one that’s too short.
The entire switch is 1 3/8”, with the actual metal switch blades being 7/8”
I’m also still in the market for plastics from a Bally Safari and willing to pay handsomely for them if that motivates anyone.
[quoted image]

i believe you can buy the leaf switch blades from The Pinball Resource.

3 weeks later
#5445 4 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

ebay.com link » Lot Of Four Bally Stepper Units Pinball Parts Pinball Machines
maybe here?

Thanks, but I did a repair on my broken wheel (ratchet) with J-B Weld and it is holding up great. Here is a link to the repair I did.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nylon-ratchet-wheel-repair-on-bonus-unit

2 weeks later
#5491 4 years ago

Looking for one of the plastics for SKY JUMP. PM me if you have any. Thanks.

1 month later
#5664 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Which one are you looking for? I may have it, I'd have to look.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't need anymore. JP

#5673 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm.

Get you some piano wire (spring wire) and bend your own. I visited our local music store and they gave me (free) a foot of several diameters. I've used it to make missing swinging gates as well.

1 month later
#5757 4 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Yep, problem is, they are closed until after the holidays.

NOT SO. I just called PBR and placed an order.

1 week later
#5778 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Does anyone know a source?

Looks easy enough to make one.

1 week later
#5828 4 years ago

For a Gottlieb Dancing Dolls looking for bumper caps (original, not new repros) yellow and white ones as shown. Also, looking for 2 of the green post covers as shown.

Parts Needed (resized).jpgParts Needed (resized).jpgParts Needed1 (resized).jpgParts Needed1 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#6240 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Need a coin switch (actuator?) for Gottlieb Show Boat if anyone has a spare.

Easy enough to bend your own with a piece of piano (spring) wire and two pair of needle nose pliers. A bottle of beer might be useful too. You can buy piano wire is many different diameters (gauges). I while back I got a few short pieces of different gauge piano wire from .........a piano store service department. Free.

1 week later
#6313 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Looking for a set of 31 inch Gottlieb legs. Please let me know if you have some laying around that you'd be willing to part with. Thank you.

PM sent.

1 week later
#6375 3 years ago
Quoted from Tonup69:

Looking for a better looking card wheel for my 1959 Queen of Diamonds

If you are able to scan the one you have I would be glad to recreate one for you. Looking for accurate dimensions. PM me.

3 weeks later
#6486 3 years ago

Steve, PBR sells the rivets you can install yourself. Last time I bought them I forget, but they were just a few cents each.

4 weeks later
#6609 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

TY, I should know by now to dismantle everything before placing orders.

That's not going to help

Even if you dismantle everything, you will ALWAYS find another part you need AFTER you place your order!

2 weeks later
#6647 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Does anyone have these type of triggers?

You can make your own. Get the same size spring wire (piano wire) as the one "spring wire thing" you have. Take the one out and use it as a pattern to bend two more. Easy with two pair of needle nose pliers. If you live near a music store you can buy, or sometimes a scrap piece (a few inches) for free.

#6650 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Hmm. Doesn't look like it. From the 1966 Williams parts catalog:

OK, well if they need to be bent differently to trip when the coin passes, then bend them differently. Still, you can make your own.

#6656 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

"Use brass wire..."
good idea

I've never seen brass wire with the same yield properties as spring piano wire. Good luck if you use it.

1 week later
#6692 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What size roll pins are used in flipper linkage?

I would imagine it is game dependent. I don't have any roll pins in any of my flipper linkages.

1 week later
#6731 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I just place an order from PBR, and would rather not have to place another one for $3.00 worth of parts.

Fact of life (pinball)....everytime you place a parts order you will need more parts the next day.

1 week later
#6766 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

pbr does have the knockers

So did my ex

3 weeks later
#6835 3 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Looking for this part off of a Bally Rocket 3. It's part of the motorized trip bank. Part # C-709, there are 7 slots for the switches.
thx
izzy
[quoted image]

If you can’t find an original, I would think it’s a prime candidate for a 3D printer.

4 weeks later
#6926 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Do you think that would be too large?
The real issue is that the machine calls for a 6" ring, which I don't see on the usual sites. Does anyone know if / where they can be had?

If 2-1/2 is too large, stretch out a 2" ring and it should be fine.

Regarding the 6" ring....if you can't find one, make one. All you need is superglue, a razor blade, and a couple smaller rings that when cut, can be added together to make one 6" ring. Make a clean square cut, apply a drop of superglue, then press the two ends together and hold for a minute. You won't believe how strong the bond is unless you've tried this before!

3 weeks later
#6959 3 years ago

Looking for one Chicago Coin Coil #2876. It's a flipper coil for a MAJORS OF 49.

1 month later
#7033 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody know how the hell to get this backglass out without removing the top triangular braces inside?

Can the bottom of the glass move towards the rear a little then drop down into a slot allowing you to rotate the top out (carefully)?

1 month later
#7258 3 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

Need score motor for Playmatic Fiesta 1976

I think PBR can rewind them, but yours may be beyond repair. Broken casting! Yikes. But it looks like you may be able to substitute a Gottlieb or Chicago Coin.

#7266 3 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

Yes its beyond repair and need replacement. Who can help??

Need help finding a replacement? What about the one listed above in post #7261?
Looks the same. I believe the voltages are the same. I'd say if the mounting configuration is the same, and the output shaft is the same dimension, it would work.

1 week later
#7291 3 years ago

Anybody know where I can find some of these?

C40FF893-DFF0-41C5-A846-57979479E324 (resized).jpegC40FF893-DFF0-41C5-A846-57979479E324 (resized).jpeg
#7297 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Which ones are these. I know the Williams games use a thicker style and Gottlieb use a thinner style. PBR used to have some of one type. Can't remember which?

Looking for the thinner ones for Gottlieb. PBR doesn't have them, and Steve tells me nobody does. I think he's right, and ya'll are right too....find a donor. Hitting up Pinhead52.

#7301 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Use the #10 through playfield threaded base. It will endure the punishment it will get better.

Agree. Also, you probably will need to drill out the hole for #10 and add a #10 tee nut.

2 weeks later
#7449 3 years ago

Looking for two Jones plugs.....one is 2 x 12, the other is 2 x 9.

IMG_8715 (resized).JPGIMG_8715 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#7683 2 years ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

I am looking for a few #3 hex nuts.

If you can't find them here, you can always get them from PBR for about 10 cents each, but of course the shipping would probably cost $5.

1 month later
#7908 2 years ago

I picked up an old desk bell at the flea market a few years ago for $1. Like these pictured. Disassembled the shell (bell) and it worked perfectly.

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 6.29.49 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-15 at 6.29.49 PM (resized).png
3 weeks later
#7934 2 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Looking for a couple of coin slot covers like these on my Bally Bazaar.

Why would you want a couple like those? Seems to me you should get them without the brazing."

#7948 2 years ago
Quoted from dsquared_314:

Any other places I could buy single or assortment leaf switches?

The Pinball Resource has them.

#7965 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I’m in need of a Chicago Coin Mini Baseball sound amplifier pcb

You should be able to get a copy of the schematic and parts list no problem and build a replacement board. I have a spare amplifier from CC Gangbusters, but it looks quite a bit different so don't think it would help you. It also needs repairs. But if you want it, just pay for postage.

#7971 2 years ago

deleted

1 week later
#7989 2 years ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

I’ve decided to get the coin door parts that are missing on my 1966 Gottlieb Cross Town. I need a coin return housing PN B-7193, a coin return cover PN B-7194 and a 10 cent coin mechanism. Does anyone have some or all of these parts?
[quoted image]

I have these….

7CC6BCD5-68D6-4947-933E-1C7B130FD2C2 (resized).jpeg7CC6BCD5-68D6-4947-933E-1C7B130FD2C2 (resized).jpegD248456B-D7C7-4715-987C-E75F06A1956A (resized).jpegD248456B-D7C7-4715-987C-E75F06A1956A (resized).jpegD2726638-9879-4B1F-8091-50B80C84EE97 (resized).jpegD2726638-9879-4B1F-8091-50B80C84EE97 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#8027 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

I'm looking for the back panel for my Old Chicago. This is my first EM, so I'm not sure if I'm missing any associated brackets as well.

Go to Home Depot and buy the channel...large assortment. Here's an example: Then make a door....as others have suggested.

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.30.43 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.30.43 AM (resized).png
3 weeks later
#8134 2 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

Does anyone have a schematic for a Bally magic circle? Nothing on ipdb. Anyone got a pdf? Cheers.

ebay.com link: itm

1 month later
#8261 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

I am looking for one or two green playfield inserts for our Centigrade 37.

The Pinball Resource has them.

#8266 2 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Where would I find a new one of these?

Capacitor 1 uF rated 200V. Here's a couple on ebay:

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 4.42.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-14 at 4.42.06 PM (resized).png
2 months later
#8594 2 years ago

They're coming to take me away to the funny farm.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 7.06.55 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-03 at 7.06.55 PM (resized).png
1 week later
#8632 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Anyone know if these tiny nylon washers for spinners can be bought? I’d like to have about a dozen or so on hand. I’m sure they’re on Amazon or can be found in a mom and pop hardware store. I just don’t know what to call them except “tiny nylon washers”
[quoted image]

The Pinball Resource sells them.

#8643 2 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Looking for a 1 & 1/8 inch rail for a Bally. Please see pic below. Marco's has 1" and 1 & 1/4" but not the 1 & 1/8.

Consider buying stainless rod on ebay for a few dollars and bending your own. Easy to do with a pair of pliers.

2 months later
#8822 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'll see if I can move over the shooter rod cover.

You're NOT looking to move the cover over....you're looking to move the rod over. Loosen the rod assembly and slide it over. There is nothing wrong with your cover! It is beautiful indeed.

2 weeks later
#8859 1 year ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Trying to find a play meter for a 70's Gottlieb.

PM sent.

4 weeks later
#8916 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballPianist:

Looking for a Williams Teacher´s Pet schematic. Prefer digital copy. Thanks

I can hook you up with one. PM sent.

2 weeks later
#8978 1 year ago

Looking for the mixer unit for Williams Pitch and Bat.

67769244248__C55704D0-2BD4-4015-AD6A-B72F48AEC96D (resized).JPG67769244248__C55704D0-2BD4-4015-AD6A-B72F48AEC96D (resized).JPG
1 week later
#8990 1 year ago

Looking for a complete knocker assembly for Gottlieb EM.

#8996 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ok I see pbr sells this for $27
http://www.pbresource.com/hhouse/gtb-ma-12.jpg
I'll do $30 shipped

You sent a pic of the SS knocker with A5195 coil. Different coil. I'm looking for the EM version with A5143 coil.

#8999 1 year ago
Quoted from Mthomasslo:

I have a good EM Knocker with a A-5194 coil (very common on knockers) 10.00 + Shipping.
If interested, let me know.
Thanks,
Mike Thomas (Comet buyer)

Thank you. Money sent.

#9002 1 year ago
Quoted from MH:

I have 5 cash boxes, but don’t know what’s what- some came from a few pins I no longer have and one came from my Buccaneer, that one should work?
Let me know what it looks like- or dimensions.

I think he was asking for a cash box 8 years ago!

2 months later
#9158 1 year ago

Need these parts circled in red on a Gottlieb wood rail ball lifter.

IMG_4821 (resized).jpgIMG_4821 (resized).jpg

#9159 1 year ago

Looking for a few wiper fingers: Part#A-306. 0.023" thick
PBR is out of stock.
Marcos is out of stock.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 4.24.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-07 at 4.24.56 PM (resized).png
#9165 1 year ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have these parts. Have more wipers .. not sure exactly the ones you need

PM sent.

4 months later
#9526 1 year ago

Looking for a ball lifter rod and bushing as shown here. For a Genco Hit and Run, but perhaps I can use something similar?

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 6.41.30 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-01-22 at 6.41.30 AM (resized).png
#9528 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Not sure what length you need... but if any of these might work, LMK.

Thank you. PM sent.

4 weeks later
#9574 1 year ago

Need a part from score reel in Williams DARLING. Looks very similar to these pics.

Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 7.52.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-02-20 at 7.52.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-02-20 at 7.52.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-02-20 at 7.52.14 PM (resized).png
3 months later
#9713 10 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need... either a source to buy Williams apron screws, #6 2 1/4 long. Cant seem to find #6 in that length... or can somebody send me 3 or 4? Im missing one and 2 or 3 others are pretty badly corroded
[quoted image]

Here is 2-1/2" slotted head

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=7384&qty=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmtGjBhDhARIsAEqfDEdHJK8vJk40FQ-RHltAt_fT1j8JZpQqbACOurwZTAps73rKjRWXHnoaAoSYEALw_wcB

1 month later
#9805 9 months ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Still looking for Bally Part #P-2289-1 "End Plate On/Off Switch"

How about this?

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.32.49 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.32.49 AM (resized).png
#9812 9 months ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Hey guys, anyone have a Gottlieb power switch cover they would be willing to part with?

I've used old rattle can paint caps, secured with some hot glue.

1 week later
#9825 8 months ago

Working on a Williams HONEY. Need the part(s) missing here for the bell striker/hammer.

IMG_7163 (resized).JPGIMG_7163 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#10010 6 months ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-11077
Looking for a ball return leaf swich like the one above listed url.

You can buy the individual parts from PBR and make your own.

#10015 6 months ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

How is that possible when you own 30 EMs?!!!

He really doesn't avoid PBR. He just pays more to buy from the guy who does buy from PBR then marks it up.
PBR is always my first choice when I need parts!

#10021 6 months ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-11077
Looking for a ball return leaf swich like the one above listed url.

Did you order the part(s) yet? If not, just wondering why you need a new switch? Are the contacts burned/missing? Is the leaf broken? I'm wondering why you need a whole new switch.

#10023 6 months ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Haven't ordered yet. The original contacts were toast and no matter how much I cleaned they were not reliable.

OK. What about just replacing the contacts? Have you ever done that?

#10026 6 months ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Would I have needed new contacts or can you harvest old?

You can buy just the contacts, 40 cents each, from Pinball Resource. Grind off your old contact (just the rivet) and solder on the new contact. Don't bother trying to harvest old contacts. But you can reuse old leafs with the contacts already riveted on them if the dimensions work on your application.

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 8.08.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-10-17 at 8.08.05 PM (resized).png
#10030 6 months ago
Quoted from MikeO:

In my experience the pins on the back side of the contacts are meant for swaging them to the leaf.

I have tried both; peening the rivet, and soldering new contacts. My experience the solder holds up better and is more reliable than the rivet. Some of the more difficult issues I have come across in troubleshooting is when a contact is intermittent, and turns out the old contact that was riveted is just loose. Boy, those are hard to find sometimes. So in replacing old contacts, I sand the leaf to expose the copper, then solder the new contact to the clean leaf.

5 months later
#10317 6 days ago
Quoted from garyinmotion:

Probably a very random question, but I’ve searched out before asking here… I’m finishing a restoration and looking for a blank manufacturer’s certificate to attach to the arch (example photo attached). This is for Gottlieb’s 1978 Joker Poker SS. Can anyone suggest a resource?
Thank you,
Gary
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/green-gottlieb-certificate

1 week later
#10325 2 hours ago

Looking for one Williams plunger as shown, and the coil stop as shown (with copper insert). Screws if available.

IMG_9440 (resized).JPGIMG_9440 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JethroP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=JethroP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.