aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#464 9 years ago

I know they're hard to find but I need a 1960's era Williams Lockbar endcap.... Right side.
Il also gladly take a set or even a full Lockbar if someone has one, but a right side cap would do.

I fell in love with a Williams Heat Wave and picked up a dirty but working example. I'm going to give it a good cleanup and this is the only part I need for it.

Thanks.

#468 9 years ago

Hopefully some of you EM guys also collect the odd bagatelle.
I grabbed a nice 1932 Bally Ballyhoo. It's missing price cards/decals... looks unfinished

If anyone has one and could hook me up with a high quality photo or (even better) a scan, I'd really appreciate it. Mine is set up for nickels BTW.

Thanks!

#483 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Looking for Armature Plate for Gottlieb mini-stepper:

Armature2.jpg 4 KB

Yeah, Steve has been out of those for a little while now. I've only been able to get the corresponding nylon gears... no plate

In other news. I found an early 60's williams lockbar (with endcaps), but the seller wants $100 plus $30 shipping
Still hoping to find just the right hand side end cap.

2 months later
#727 9 years ago

Since we're also asking for parts pics....I would really love a picture of the underside of a 1937 Bally Booster.
I bought a really nice example but it's missing the slot kicker mech and a lrger hole has been drilled so the ball just falls back into the trough.
I'd like to at least replace it with something similar to original. Seeing the wiring would also be a huge plus.

IMG-20150119-WA0008.jpegIMG-20150119-WA0008.jpeg

20150204_230519.jpg20150204_230519.jpg

20150204_230731.jpg20150204_230731.jpg

20150119_212140.jpg20150119_212140.jpg

On a brighter note, I did locate a complete 1960's lockbar for my Heat Wave project.
The corner caps are a bit rough, but I'd rather have them than not.
Would love to hear any ideas on how others may have cleaned up badly gouged and tarnished caps.

HEATWAVE_044.jpgHEATWAVE_044.jpg

3 weeks later
#780 9 years ago

Has anyone ever seen a coil like this?
I'm still trying to hunt down a replacement for the slot kicker mech in my 1938 Bally Booster.
I got this picture from someone who had one on eBay, but no other info.

The coil looks very long and there is an arm that come up through the playfield and is attached to the end of the plunger. It fires the ball up the playfield when acivated. I suppose, since this as AC power, the extra stroke length of the coil and plunger was compensating for the lower power output?

Anyway, if anybody knows where I can get somehting like this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Booster_under03.jpgBooster_under03.jpg
1 week later
#829 9 years ago

Restoring a Williams OFFICIAL BASEBALL.
Anyone here got old Williams coin entry plates and hardware to clean up my beat up coin door?
Preferably 5 cent and 25 cent but will make due with anything.

In truth, I'd really love a new door or door frame as mine is a bit banged up, but I'll take what I can get.
Missing a couple of the door bolts too.

20150310_003508.jpg20150310_003508.jpg

#831 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Drano,
Is the door surround one piece or two? If two then get this one of EBAY for $24.95 buy now.
ebay.com link » 1960s Williams Soccer Em Pinball Machine Complete Coin Door Assembly
I have had one recently clean up perfectly after painting with the hammer paint finish. As bad as yours is or the one on ebay it will be nice as them doors are solid. Then it is a decal on front that I can help you with possibly.
The coin 5¢/10¢ and sometimes the 25¢ coin plate are missing but we were fortunate that a bunch came up on eBay recently from Pete at ‘Vintage Pinball’. Contact Pete and see if he has any left. If not I probably have some older ones I will look.
Steve j.

The surround is one piece

I'm okay with the door itself but the coin entry slots are pretty beat and mis-shaped.

Here's a two-piece that I recently restored on an old Heat Wave.

HEATWAVE_018.jpegHEATWAVE_018.jpeg

HEATWAVE_042.jpgHEATWAVE_042.jpg

HEATWAVE_045.jpgHEATWAVE_045.jpg

How do I get in touch with Pete?
A google search for 'Vintage Pinball' didn't help me

Thanks Steve!

#834 9 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I don't remember where I saw it, but I noticed someone did a repo of the round Williams logo plate for the door too. They're always missing.

My 1959 Pinch Hitter still has the original plate. It's a very nice touch. Would love to find a repro.
For now I do have a sticker.

Quoted from AlexF:

James Seay just listed some. 5 and 25 cent coin entry slots on Mr. Pinball.
3rd ad down under parts.

Spendy!

I've reached out in any case to find out.
Thanks

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm not certain this game ever shipped with the logo plate on the door. It's in the ad, but I've never seen any pictures of one with the plate or the bolt holes.

#838 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I thought I just saw a logo plate on Ebay. Some of Williams games of this era had the logo screened on the coin door. I'm not sure if that is true with Official Baseball.

CoinDoor.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I think this is more likely the case, since my door has been badly painted and any traces of the original screen likley covered up, I suspect the sticker will do the trick.

Quoted from ccotenj:

someone get drano the parts, i wanna play that at allentown...

Not to worry. These parts are mostly decorative. They wouldn't prevent the game from coming down. Now, an unfinished cabinet restoration...

#863 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have the coin plates. These are NOS William's. I have only to styles left. I have Silver on Silver .10¢ and Red on Silver .25¢. Some may have small scuff on the from sitting in parts draws for decade's. $15.00 each shipped. I have several of each. PM me if interested. Pete.

008.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

SOLD!
thanks Pete

Will PM you

#864 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey Drano - this coin plate and trim is from a Williams King Pin - will this help you out? (not pretty but no dings - should come out nice once refinished)
Williams Coin Plate and Trim.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Thanks man but I need a one piece with 2 slots.
Looks like it'll work though.
But if I get those nice new coin plates from Pete it should hide how rough my coin slots are.

Thank you!

1 year later
#2341 7 years ago

Hey guys. I need an early 50s Williams credit wheel and mech. Let me know what you've got kicking around.

Thanks

1 week later
#2378 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone know the name of the part that is a crome "U" channel that holds up the playfield glass at the back of the playfield? I seem to have misplaced mine while I was working on a game and I need to replace it.
Does anyone know a place that sells these?
thanks,
aaron

Sorry.. I read that wrong. Thought you were talking about lift channels.

It's probably playfield glass "receiver" or "retainer" but I don't think repros are available

#2382 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

It is for an old Gottlieb Target Alpha, but I see them on many other games like Firepower. It screws into the cabinet just above playfield at the back. When the glass slides in it rests on top of it at the back of the playfield. It seems so common I would think someone has to make one.
Does anyone at least know what to call it so I can look it up on ebay or something?
thanks,
Aaron

It's the "glass back trim". I know, not a very sexy name
I'm pretty sure you'd have to check ebay or a donor machine. I'm pretty sure that nobody makes a repro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=Drano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.