IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1260 8 years ago

Spirit of 76 similar to Bronco ? I have a parts game

#1264 8 years ago

I'll take a gander at my backbox I know I sold the credit unit to a buddy. That part hopefully fits into a 6$ one rate box

#1272 8 years ago

I have the whole assembly, wiper, bakelite, and s-load of wires and switches. Tell me exactly what you want. 20$ plus shipping. PM me with your Email address and I can shoot some pics. Tonight is day 19 in a row at work, busy doesn't even describe my present schedule. I can have that part in the mail on Monday, just let me know once you see the pics.

WHK

#1290 8 years ago

Player unit now en route to NJ . I may have that credit unit??? Wheel is there who was looking for one? I'll photo the inside left lower corner so you can see the part(s) still available.

#1296 8 years ago

I got a CC Red Baron parts game 2 sets of reels available. prefer outrite sale unless you got a Got small coin door I would pay the difference

#1297 8 years ago

I got a CC Red Baron parts game 2 sets of reels available. prefer outrite sale unless you got a Got small coin door I would pay the difference . I could also use a Got. Upper apron

#1300 8 years ago

I need an arch cover sorry. I used the coin door that Ken sold me in 2013 on my Dimension he parted out a grand slam and I was first in line on RGP. (Wedgehead Killer)

#1304 8 years ago

Izzy,

Working today, had to visit someone in Hospital. I will check out my CC Red Baron Head for you and snap a few pics of the score reels Sunday Morning. IT is currently buried in a shed, have to dig through crap to get to it..

DQ

#1305 8 years ago

Willing to trade a Wedghead Chime Box, for a nice Coin door, early 70's style, plus cash either way based on condition.

#1313 8 years ago

Ken,

The rechromed door how many holes?

WHK

#1344 8 years ago

Got the door from Pinhead52 today holy crap it's f'n awesome

1 week later
#1365 8 years ago

Refresh my memory on the 3 prong to an EM which is the black hot wire and does it go to the fuse or transformer? My house is wired correctly with the plugs with a regular and a bigger female receptacle for a/c neutral , hot, and ground.

I did diamond Jack a year ago and I'm forgetting how I did it. I grounded the cabinet with to the back leg and the coin door that I recall vividly.

#1366 8 years ago

White to transformer black to fuse . Then ground green to a leg bracket and run up to coin door hinge, think I got it.

2 weeks later
#1401 8 years ago

Rename super soccer but keep the theme go with "paint Loss" or "barren "

1 month later
#1594 8 years ago

Looking for a Backlgass for Royal Guard. BG resto maybe, leaning toward original transparent over translucent.

#1606 8 years ago

Correction; I need a Palace Guard back glass

3 weeks later
#1706 8 years ago

I have some CC PARTS let me look . I have score reels and probably the ball kicker & coil. 25$ for everything including shipping . I'll look at my box o' chit and update . Would gladly trade plus cash for a 10 cents coin entry plate like on Melody & Cowpoke

#1707 8 years ago

I have some CC PARTS let me look . I have score reels and probably the ball kicker & coil. 25$ for everything including shipping . I'll look at my box o' chit and update . Would gladly trade plus cash for a 10 cents coin entry plate like on Melody & Cowpoke

#1708 8 years ago

What the frock was that ? Sorry folks I hit post and got multiples . iPhone / Verizon connection is sketchy at best

#1714 8 years ago

Drop,

Yeah really after the 10cent shoot PBR reproduction ones are 44$ give or take . I know I got a complete reel the kicker and coil I'll dig around . I need a nice coin door too, hey asking is free

#1754 8 years ago

Unable to locate the CC out hole kicker

#1756 8 years ago

You still after a score reel that I can find

#1761 8 years ago

I didn't check pay pal so
Let me get back up to speed. Holidays and work limited my efforts. I'll maybe look deeper and if I got a pay pal payment I'll kindly refund . I think next time a PM might be better I check email 24/7 but pinside is 3-4 times s week sometimes less

#1762 8 years ago

Logged in to PayPal and no remittance rec'd to My acct . Not sure if I'm a different seller and there is another collector with parts??. I was looking for a outhole kicker assembly with coil and a score reel for Chicago Coin and could not locate the outhole assembly as of yesterday . But I got 2 totes of Crap I have not dug into buried behind wood pellets and a snow blower . I know i have a reel for sure.

1 month later
#1913 8 years ago

Looking for 12 jeweled metal posts for a Flipper Pool

#1915 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

pricey request!
these are not cheap

That's what I heard . We to to PBR no luck and Marco I couldn't find them on his site. I wonder if I'm better off waiting for a flea market playfield and then run the posts in my tumbler .

I have a spare game but I really don't want to canibalize a complete pin.

1 month later
#2030 8 years ago

I have 2 well above average original 27" chrome legs from a Gottlieb. Looking to trade in Allentown for an equal pair of 31's or just sell the pair for 15$

1 week later
#2066 8 years ago

Here is a link for anyone redoing cabinets and wants new furniture protectors on the back. PBR sells the brown ones but they don't look like the factory Gottlieb ones for me . $5.99 for 32 pin feet free shipping

ebay.com link: 32pcs Furniture Chair Nail Feet Glides 5 8

1 week later
#2104 8 years ago

Looking for a start switch for a wedgehead AAB . Has 4 wire lugs and the outer set of blades is a bounce switch

#2118 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I fixed him up

20160310_171619_(resized).jpg

Yes he did . Great news and usps tracking is linked to my IPhone

4 weeks later
#2227 8 years ago

Anyone ever trim a 2" lane guide to make it open on one side . What and how did you cut it? Was thinking of a dremmel I think a die grinder is overkill.

I have 1-1/2 in red and I have spare 2" red double sided . Trying to save time and negate shipping costs .

#2237 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I snip off the side on the long side and do a final/detail trim with an exacto blade.

I screwed the guide on the edge of 3/4 plywood then l used a hacksaw . Final detail with a straight carpet knife

#2249 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Looking for original, I'm picky. Thanks though!

He said or shop Allentown . Real good chance of finding originals in the flea market of Pinfest

#2252 8 years ago

Need a left sling plastic for Ice Show/ Ice Review, it's the one next to the 1

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2263 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Need a left sling plastic for Ice Show/ Ice Review, it's the one next to the 1

image_(resized).jpg

Thanks to JR pinball who found one

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#2444 7 years ago

Looking for one used drop target for 1975 Gottlieb Pin Up. I believe it's the same drop for a 1973 King Pin.

#2448 7 years ago

Shot in the dark, I need a lock down bar for a Wedgehead 1963-66 with the caps and tabs. (Bowling Queen) unfortunately My spare has the threaded rods off a 1962 Rack a ball.

http://www.pbresource.com/lockdb.html

96$ ouch , game isn't worth a C note for avrepro bar.

#2459 7 years ago

Looking for a Bowling Queen back glass . The one in the game I just bought is a 6, would like an 8-8.5 , love what BG resto has done for the hobby but I want to keep this pin with original factory parts ,

#2462 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

what would you pay for a nice one? i have been offered a complete not working Bowling queen for 200(bg looks like an easy 8 maybe better) but i am jam packed and i will be restoring a 14' ball baller soon so i don't want to pull the trigger on a good cheap game due to space. i refuse to spend 100+ a month on a storage unit. i could get if you twist my arm.....

PM sent

3 weeks later
#2502 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I would appreciate advice on the size/dia screw that locates a GTB A5745 mini post on pf re my GTB World Fair-thks.

Contact Steve Young at PBR he'll know. I got some spares in a box somewhere and a nut asst. organizer box so I can match up thread sizes. Just thinking about it I'd say it's a 10-32 or an 8-24

2 weeks later
#2531 7 years ago

I'm looking for the upper left plastic for King Pin / Pin Up A-14842

#2540 7 years ago

Ken,

Email sent. I might have that bracket, I parted out a Rack a Ball in July then tabled a whole mess of stuff and then put in a box marked "stuff" .

DQ

#2546 7 years ago

Ken,
Email sent. I might have that bracket, I parted out a Rack a Ball in July then tabled a whole mess of stuff and then put in a box marked "stuff" .
DQ

SORRY got 3 boxes of stuff but the assembly for rack a ball didn't have that bracket. Unfortunately it has a Mercury float that I'll have to take to a HHW Collection.

2 weeks later
#2584 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

You still need this? I've had several King Pin/pinups over the years & have some spare plastics.

Yes I do. I'll be in York next week Pinup will be set up for free play my contact # will be on game . Or I'll just pm you

#2590 7 years ago

This is the pinup / King Pin plastic I'm after.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2592 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I have one of those. I just bought a new set for my "Pin Up machine from the Pinball Rescue. Any others you looking for?

No just that one, all my others are good. It's got a chip near the rebound rubber and it just bugs me.. PM me I'm interested in your plastic

#2602 7 years ago

Looks good my large center plastic is bowed maybe 2 plastics now , let me know if anything else you need but I don't have any SS parts

1 week later
#2636 7 years ago

I need a hold down bar for a 1964-66 wedgehead with the end caps . I have a very nice extra 72-75 Gottlieb bar with the tabs that will fit most games pre 1976 with the standard coin door for trade

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2639 7 years ago

Looking for a 1 point bell for a K&Q it's the small one underneath the 0-9 unit (see ipdb photo left center above the score reels ) located in the backbox under the Bakelite with the horseshoe wire. I got stuff for trade PM me

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#2641 7 years ago

^missed that 67-71 lockdown bar . Son of a crap .

#2646 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

that is a Williams 60's lock bar

Yes it is a Willisms , the bar I need is about 1" wide

#2648 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I don't have a spare one of that style. pbr has a repro.
so how did the K&Q look

Playfield was awesome avg . Glass glad I met Shay and got the last K&Q in stock. Cabinet needs a repaint and some bondo on a few edges . Wrong hold down bar and no 1 point bell. All minor stuff, game plays and scores correctly .

1 month later
#2746 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Is that a Chicago Coin ?
If so they will be difficult to find.
I have purchased entire score reel units and pieced and parted what I needed over the years.
The is a Chicago Coin Club thread on Pinside. Maybe someone has them over there.

I have some CC reels in a box I can poke around if someone can PM me with a pic I'll see if I can help. (Sell cheap) they are from a Red Baron

#2747 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for an original instruction card for Centigrade 37, Kings & Queens, Buckaroo, Abra Ca Dabra, Atlantis, and Gridiron. The reprints currently in the machines are starting to bug me. Would also be looking for score cards for these machines too. Let me know what you have. I've been looking at eBay for "lots of score/instruction cards" and haven't found these titles yet.
I love how you find machines missing instruction cards or they are reprints and then you find a machine with 17 extra instruction cards and all the original paperwork

If you print on new photo paper and set your tint towards yellow they come out nice and glossy. Another old trick is to brush or wipe some diluted tea and then remove . It will darken up that stark white and appear aged. Trick #3 is to copy onto Manila colored poster board. I've even baked things in the oven at 200 degrees with some success .

1 month later
#2916 7 years ago

I'm looking for a 66-71 Gottlieb hold down bar. Before you LOL I have a very nice 72-75 bar to trade or sell provide I get a thinner original bar. My game is a 1966 Mayfair and came with the wrong bar that fits but it's wider and not the bar that this pin should have.

IMG_2079 (resized).JPGIMG_2079 (resized).JPG

#2930 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

brian i think ni have a spare welded end cap bar if you are interested. pm me and i will go did it out

Dave,

JR has a bar we're probably trading outright. I agree and I prefer game play w/out the caps, they wear on your palms and are not as comfortable .

Bryan

1 week later
#2980 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i just use 3 of these
amazon.com link »
i have them all on the same channel so one switch turns on all may machines at once. kills power completely
no need for a switch on the machine. if the machine has a switch it i always on

Me too. All my pre 68 games have the kick switch , I also use those remotes on beer signs .

1 week later
#2994 7 years ago

I need a plastic like the one above the 3 of clubs on Card Trix or Flip a card. Looks like a stuffed dog that a kid might have in their toy box.

IMG_2194 (resized).PNGIMG_2194 (resized).PNG

2 weeks later
#3039 7 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Looking for a metal back panel for a two-player Gottlieb Out of Sight. Rust doesn't bother me as long as its affordable and fits.

phil if you or someone you know is going to Allentown , toomanypins from Carlisle,PA had a bunch of back doors in the indoor flea last year.

3 weeks later
#3085 7 years ago

I'm still
Looking for a plastic from Flip a card or card Trix HELP HELP.

IMG_2194 (resized).PNGIMG_2194 (resized).PNG

4 weeks later
#3190 7 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Looking to purchase a WMS Single Player Backdoor from the 70s for pickup at the Allentown show.
Thanks
Don O in MD

Don,

Skip usually has a butt load of back doors. He'll be in the indoor flea back corner.

Bryan

1 week later
#3204 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Not cheap:
ebay.com link » New Gottlieb Single Player Wedgehead Pinball Metal Back Door

YIKES, 75 bucks with shipping, that's a lot of cha-ching.

Too bad the guy is in Canada, I guarantee there will be a used one for around 20 bucks in Allentown.

1 week later
#3221 7 years ago

Still looking for a Card Trix / Flip a card plastic 3 of clubs area , stuffed dog is the image.

1 week later
#3285 6 years ago
Quoted from Model237:

Anyone have a score card image for a 1964 GTB Big Top? Nothing on pinball rebel/Inkochnito.

Have you checked with Mayfair Amusements .?

http://www.mayfairamusement.com

3 weeks later
#3358 6 years ago

Need a backglass for a 1960 Gottlieb Flipper , location Eastern CT

no BG resto It's not my cup of tea

#3361 6 years ago

Yes Shay has them. $330 shipped, ouch but it is what it is

#3366 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's more faded than anything else. And there is tape on the back holding some of the paint together. If you want it, make me an offer, but personally I'd just get one from Shay while he has them.

yes Odin, you are correct, while he has them. I may catch a break and pick it up in Pintastic, it's in our neck of the woods. Got a Diamond Jack from him in Allentown, and Kings & Queens from him in York that he delivered for me and a few other collectors. Great guy. My glass is good except the top inch and a half, the blue is gone, about the size of a banana. I can fix it, but it will stand out to me like a red headed step child....

#3381 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

They look the same because they are the same.

Mike I disagree, the top arch varies game to game, the pre drilled holes for the rebound rubber bracket are not all in the same spot. I thought the same thing until I went to swap one out and was amazed at how there are more than a few spots those pre-drilled holes can be in.

I do have an upper arch, from a 1977 Bronco, PM if interested. 15 plus shipping. I will gladly measure the rebound bracket holes. The certificate is ok is missing one corner.

IMG_2807 (resized).JPGIMG_2807 (resized).JPG

#3386 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Got the body about five years ago. My friend Paulie called me one Sunday morning from a car show, and said someone had a half of a pinball in the back of a pickup truck. I asked him to find out what it was, and when he said "Pleasure Isle", I almost dropped the phone! He got it, and passed it on to me when he had to sell off most of his collection. It was in reasonably decent condition, and was complete. So, here it sat for five years until I just got the head for it last week!
Needless to say, I'm totally thrilled!

Welcome to the Pleasure Isle Club , one of the best pins Gottlieb ever made.

2 weeks later
#3406 6 years ago

Looking for a nice coin return plate (spoon style) early 60's Gottlieb

IMG_2900 (resized).PNGIMG_2900 (resized).PNG

#3408 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Dems 'spensive!

Yeah and ..... where can I find one? My Original I guess I could soak in Evaporust, then tumble it for a few days and see what I gots.

3 weeks later
#3464 6 years ago

Need a coin entry plate Gottlieb 63-67 10 cent single chute. I have a 2 chute 10/25
Chromed "mirror finish"
63-67 plate even swap if your plate isn't a basket case

PBR is close to $50 + S&H

#3479 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Has anyone heard from Boilerman (Dave) lately? Looks like he hasn't posted in quite awhile (last activity was the end of May) and I haven't heard back from him on an email I sent him a week ago. Hope everything is OK...

My guess is that he had enough of a certain poster on Pinside and needed a break. Miss his insight and contributions.

#3484 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Thanks for the offer, Walt. I'm looking for original cards for my all original K&Q.
I can always download the repros from Inkochnito's website if need be.

I find printing on photo paper and then using PBR instruction card film (pre-tinted yellowish) looks pretty good as "original Knock off " until you can find actual
Originals

2 weeks later
#3517 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

So far the owner of the touchdown wants to stay with the baby shit brown shooter plate..
But I am in need of a GTB 10x2 (20 pin) male Jones plug for a 2001 Im fixin.. Will pay appropriate ransom...
Thanks
Ken

Baby shit orange is another color , occurs when you feed them too many carrots

1 month later
#3592 6 years ago

Need a drop target for a 1977 Williams Rancho.

Added over 7 years ago: Found one !!!

2 months later
#3654 6 years ago

Looking for a nice original 1977 Williams Rancho backglass or a repro like the kind Shay and Webb do

5 months later
#4146 5 years ago

I need a decent Sweet Hearts backglass mine is badly flaking.

#4160 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ok, how about a Far Out glass? Yes bgresto could make me one, looking for a bargain. Saw one in Allentown, shoudda grabbed it

Yeah if only you knew someone who would be shipping to TX in the near future

3 weeks later
#4259 5 years ago

Looking for a coin chute for a wagon train . ( puts on riot gear)

#4271 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

When did you git a woodie?

When I met my wife

Just picked it up Great pin , Roto and score reels real nice shape

#4272 5 years ago

Looking for a scan or a PDF of a 1960 Flipper Instruction card. The one on IPDB is pretty badly yellowed and I am not a wiz at reformatting to the correct size. Pinball Rebel (Inkochnito's Site) Unfortunately does not have this particular one.

1 month later
#4371 5 years ago

Need 4 screws for the cigarette holder on a Gottlieb wood rail . Anyone know what size they are ?

2 months later
#4464 5 years ago

Lookin for a coin entry plate for a 1977 Gottlieb large coin door, 2 coin slots.

1 week later
#4469 5 years ago

I need a plastic for a Fire Queen / Vulcan upper drop target bank / bonus alley towards the center

Willing to buy a full set

3 months later
#4731 5 years ago

Looking for a good Hearts & Spades playfield. Keith Hokbrook redid mine and UPS proceeded to lose it on its return trip to CT from TX.

Finders fee or Reward if you have one or locate mine. PM if you want the UPS tracking info.

1 month later
#4904 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice Rancho
Backglass. Found a Fire Queen so
I’m halfway done

2 months later
#5074 4 years ago

I’m looking for help on a Williams Swing Time stencils, my cabinet is painted with solid white oil based paint. If someone could trace one side of the light box and one side of the cabinet I’d be more than willing to compensate .

If not I could certainly use the margins in inches to the top & bottom of the artwork. (So my guesstimate is to scale )

Thanks in advance.

3 months later
#5417 4 years ago

Looking for the clips on an early 70’s Bally that hold the rollover button. Anyone know what size they are ? Here is the top side and then a pic of what they look like .

587CC103-9475-4506-BBD0-0425139B0C3D (resized).png587CC103-9475-4506-BBD0-0425139B0C3D (resized).pngB0583C6B-07B9-4AAA-909E-8A5E940678DC (resized).jpegB0583C6B-07B9-4AAA-909E-8A5E940678DC (resized).jpeg
#5428 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

They are called push nuts- here is a link to verify what you are talking about, but these are a bit bigger than what you are talking about
https://www.pinballlife.com/14-push-nut.html

Thx I figured out what they were called I was looking for a size. I
Might have to mic up the stem to be sure

#5429 4 years ago

X

Added over 5 years ago:

Measured with a micrometer the push nut needs to fit over a shaft that is .110 inches or 7/64”

3 years later
#9759 10 months ago

Looking for an upper right plastic for High Hand/Capt. Card

#9760 10 months ago

Looking for an upper right plastic for High Hand/Capt. Card

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=1974deltaqueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.