IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 207.
#4851 5 years ago

Hey all.looking for a game over lamp shade for a Gottlieb Southern Belle.

#4852 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I'm looking for a GTB lockdown bar. It's off a Flying Carpet but any early 70's GTB might work.

I have one. $65 shipped. I think it came off a cross town. If you want it, lmk and I'll get some pictures in a few days..

#4853 5 years ago

Looking for a metal post like the one pictured for a 1969 Bally Op Pop Pop.
Was hoping to find it in the bottom of the cab but no joy.
I don’t have the part number and I’ve found some that seem pretty close from the parts stores but they don’t list the diameter which is .150”
Also interested in playfield plastics for this machine as well.
Thanks.

47583E55-E7C7-492B-AB24-DE9AE079290A (resized).jpeg47583E55-E7C7-492B-AB24-DE9AE079290A (resized).jpegAB61CE04-CA6B-4DD6-8EA5-8686C7A9D61F (resized).jpegAB61CE04-CA6B-4DD6-8EA5-8686C7A9D61F (resized).jpeg
#4854 5 years ago

All ordered up! Thanks for the help everyone!

Quoted from pinhead52:

pinjunk saw your bat signal for guides
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Decagon Score Reel Retainers Slides B 10808 B 10809 Nylon Guides
I bought a set just to have on hand. And I use #2 hardware with a little locktite to remount them
https://www.boltdepot.com/Machine_screws_Phillips_pan_head_Stainless_steel_18-8_2-56.aspx

#4855 5 years ago

i need... a Gottlieb mid 70's button style lockdown bar... will take an early 70's welded encap bar as well. Anybody do a conversion to fin type? Much modification needed?

#4856 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

i need... a Gottlieb mid 70's button style lockdown bar... will take an early 70's welded encap bar as well. Anybody do a conversion to fin type? Much modification needed?

I just picked up a Gottlieb Sky Jump with a horrible playfield that I will be parting. Lockdown bar would be $37 + shipping.

skyjump (resized).jpgskyjump (resized).jpg
#4857 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally 3 hole Female Jones Plug for the "2nd chute Coin Adjustment" pictured below as one of the hole receptacles broke off. A Gottlieb or Williams plug will do as well just want it to be a 3 hole one to keep the game original. PM me with what you got, price, and condition.

TIA,

Ken

IMG_20190215_190419638 (resized).jpgIMG_20190215_190419638 (resized).jpg
#4858 5 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

just picked up a Gottlieb Sky Jump with a horrible playfield that I will be parting.

Too bad the machine was not in Texas as I would buy the whole thing from you and just put in a new playfield to save the game and then some.

#4859 5 years ago

I’m about to have one too many Sky Jumps.

#4860 5 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

I just picked up a Gottlieb Sky Jump with a horrible playfield that I will be parting. Lockdown bar would be $37 + shipping.[quoted image]

If you do part it out, I might be interested in the white top-arch for a Drop a Card I may try to bring back from the dead. I assume those two would be the same (haven't looked in my parts manual yet). Might be other parts too...

#4861 5 years ago

A shout out of Thanks to @jsf24, for helping with a Part needed on a 47 Exhibit Mystery.
So very grateful for the Pinsider Help!

Ill post some pics when its completed!

#4862 5 years ago

Still looking for a complete bonus unit for my Bally Amigo

Added over 4 years ago:

Found a complete spare playfield!! SCORE

#4863 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

thanks to michiganpinball for the lockdown bar at quite a reasonable price!

#4864 5 years ago

As I am doing nothing more than tinkering with sorting misc piece parts and havin a brew, I Just wanted to take a moment and say how freakin AWESOME it is on the EM side of the world....I see more people helping each other for the sake of the hobby/individual than anywhere else!

Hats off to the group of guys who are repeatedly so generous and kind!

And no....I'm not greasing the wheels because I'm looking for something

#4865 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

As I am doing nothing more than tinkering with sorting misc piece parts and havin a brew, I Just wanted to take a moment and say how freakin AWESOME it is on the EM side of the world....I see more people helping each other for the sake of the hobby/individual than anywhere else!
Hats off to the group of guys who are repeatedly so generous and kind!
And no....I'm not greasing the wheels because I'm looking for something

It's probably because of the demographic of the people who still like EM's.... but we're not allowed to notice such things.

#4866 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I’m about to have one too many Sky Jumps.

Nothing wrong with that. Set one up on 3 balls the other on 5 balls.

#4867 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for a Bally 3 hole Female Jones Plug for the "2nd chute Coin Adjustment" pictured below as one of the hole receptacles broke off. A Gottlieb or Williams plug will do as well just want it to be a 3 hole one to keep the game original. PM me with what you got, price, and condition.
TIA,
Ken
[quoted image]

Pretty sure I have one from my Freedom parts machine if you still need one. Let me know.

#4868 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pretty sure I have one from my Freedom parts machine if you still need one. Let me know.

PM sent

#4869 5 years ago

Looking for the RH upper Giraffe Plastic for a Gottlieb Jungle or Wild Life...

thanks

#4870 5 years ago

Hi all,

Anyone got one of these lying around? Its at the leading edge of the playfield of a Gottlieb 2001 - should be two of them, I only have one

thumbnail_IMG_6910 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6910 (resized).jpg

#4871 5 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all,
Anyone got one of these lying around? Its at the leading edge of the playfield of a Gottlieb 2001 - should be two of them, I only have one
[quoted image]

yup... pm me

#4872 5 years ago

Looking for two 3.25” wire lane guides like this. These are from my Bank-a-Ball and I’d like to replace with two that aren’t broken.

I couldn’t find these on PBR (only could see plastic lane guides) but maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

9F50F730-7681-4DFB-B872-49BD1F982B5C (resized).jpeg9F50F730-7681-4DFB-B872-49BD1F982B5C (resized).jpeg
#4873 5 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for two 3.25” wire lane guides like this. These are from my Bank-a-Ball and I’d like to replace with two that aren’t broken.
I couldn’t find these on PBR (only could see plastic lane guides) but maybe I was looking in the wrong place.[quoted image]

i am sure i have some. i will dig out the bin with those and find you a set. pm me so i don't forget

#4874 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i am sure i have some. i will dig out the bin with those and find you a set. pm me so i don't forget

That would be great! Thanks as always, Boilerman! PM on its way.

#4875 5 years ago

That would be great! Thanks as always, Boilerman! PM on its way.

I probably have 1 or 2 as well if BM comes up empty

#4876 5 years ago

I couldn’t find these on PBR (only could see plastic lane guides) but maybe I was looking in the wrong place.[quoted image]

Mark -
These are very easy to make as well. Marco has a decent kit available - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/12-WS-KIT

#4877 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Mark -
These are very easy to make as well. Marco has a decent kit available - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/12-WS-KIT

Thanks — who knew?

#4878 5 years ago

Looking for a Coil Housing (B-16192) and a Bracket & Stop (A-17197)

Part is from a '76 GTB Pioneer stepper unit.

This bracket has a coil stop that can be removed by a screw.

Apologies for the poor picture.

Needed coil bracket (resized).jpgNeeded coil bracket (resized).jpg
#4879 5 years ago

Hi All,

I am seeking the following underlying clear plastic for a friend who has a Williams Ding Dong if anyone has one from a Ding Dong or Smarty.

The left side of the photo shows where it resides on the playfield and the right side is a close-up of where it is broken.

Thank you!

Ding Dong-Smarty Plastic Needed (resized).pngDing Dong-Smarty Plastic Needed (resized).png
#4880 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

A Special Thanks to "dasvis" for giving me a Bally Jones Plug I needed. All set now.

#4881 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Looking for a Coil Housing (B-16192) and a Bracket & Stop (A-17197)
Part is from a '76 GTB Pioneer stepper unit.
This bracket has a coil stop that can be removed by a screw.
Apologies for the poor picture.
[quoted image]

I actually did find the U shapped coil housing but not the "plate"

20190224_080955_resized (resized).jpg20190224_080955_resized (resized).jpg
#4882 5 years ago

A 70's lockdown bar is on ebay, somebody is allways looking for one (I got mine plus a spare)

ebay.com link: 1960s Gottlieb EM Pinball Machine Button or screw Style LOCK BAR USED

#4883 5 years ago

In need of instruction card for 1969 Williams Post Time.

#4884 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I actually did find the U shapped coil housing but not the "plate"[quoted image]

Thank you, buddy... but I actually have this part coming now from boilerman.

Thanks, guys!

#4885 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

In need of instruction card for 1969 Williams Post Time.

I've been looking for a copy of this as well. Best Alternative I've found so far is an image on ipdb at: https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1853&picno=22875. You could take another editable Williams EM scan of instruction card(s) as a 'template' and create your own for Post Time from the instructions in the ipdb image.

There is also a Score Strip PDF file for Paddock (which could be used for Post Time) on ipdb at: https://www.ipdb.org/files/1735/Williams_1969_Paddock_Score_Strips.pdf

#4886 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

A 70's lockdown bar is on ebay, somebody is allways looking for one (I got mine plus a spare)
ebay.com link » 1960s Gottlieb Em Pinball Machine Button Or Screw Style Lock Bar Used

Would this be the right one for a Drop A Card?

#4887 5 years ago

Would this be the right one for a Drop A Card?

DAC being 1971 actually used the welded endcap. The ebay one would certainly work and most players like this over the other...

#4888 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

ebay.com link » 1960s Gottlieb Em Pinball Machine Button Or Screw Style Lock Bar Used

Price seems a little high plus it looks like one of the buttons is broken off.

#4889 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Price seems a little high plus it looks like one of the buttons is broken off.

Very unlikely Skip would sell with a broken button. In my experience he is the most honourable of sellers.

#4890 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Very unlikely Skip would sell with a broken button. In my experience he is the most honourable of sellers.

Somebody pulled the trigger.. and PBR does sell the buttons...

#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Looking for a metal post like the one pictured for a 1969 Bally Op Pop Pop.

I am restoring an Op-Pop-Pop and found one of mine missing too.

Quoted from beadwindow:

Was hoping to find it in the bottom of the cab but no joy.

I didn't find the missing pin in the front or back of the cabinet either. When cleaning the bottom of the cabinet, I did find it wedged under one of the wood cross braces. If you haven't already done so, you might consider pulling the mech board out and looking there. It's a bit of a long-shot, but so is finding a replacement.

#4892 5 years ago

Need a mid 60s Williams score reel for my Big Strike. Actually I only need the circuit board Part #B-6297 (marked 1B-2001-13).

#4893 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Need a mid 60s Williams score reel for my Big Strike. Actually I only need the circuit board Part #B-6297 (marked 1B-2001-13).

Like this?

www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/printed-circuit-board-p-5649?manufacturers_id=10

#4894 5 years ago

Ha. Yes, exactly like that. Flippers.com is always nice for hard to find parts. This one should be more common though. If I'm being honest, $20 plus shipping from Canada is more than I hoped to pay.

And I might get lucky and have less soldering on a used one. Here is a pic from another Pinsider that had the same issue in his Big Strike.

BigStrikeBoard (resized).jpgBigStrikeBoard (resized).jpg

#4895 5 years ago

Does this look like the part you need? I can take it apart and check the Williams part number if needed.

IMG_6990 (resized).JPGIMG_6990 (resized).JPG
#4896 5 years ago

I appreciate you checking for me. Unfortunately that looks like Part # A-7195. I can tell by how the traces are numbered. The 1969 parts manual lists the style I need and the 1971 parts manual lists this style. So the changeover in design must have happened somewhere between 69 and 71. They are similiar enough that it may work. The trace layout is the same but the pads where the contact touches are a bit different. I actually have one in my parts stash. I may try it if I don't source the earlier version.

#4897 5 years ago

If you don't find what you need, you are welcome to have this one. I can take it apart if you want to see more. Best of luck.

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from nomo:

If you don't find what you need, you are welcome to have this one. I can take it apart if you want to see more. Best of luck.

I have one of that style but am grateful for the offer.

#4899 5 years ago

50 Day Bump - Still looking for the following for my 1949 Gottlieb woodie

• One or two: 'POP' bumper cap
• One: Green '5' bumper cap
• One: 4.5" Ball lift rod with plastic handle

wanted (resized).jpgwanted (resized).jpg
#4900 5 years ago

Would anyone happen to have one of these lightsockets or similar? It's off a 1961 United shuffle targette game. Missing one for a score reel. I could probably make one out of a socket that has a long mounting bracket but I'd prefer a simple replacement if possible.

20190216_143253 (resized).jpg20190216_143253 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 24.98
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/98?hl=nomo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.