IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 207.
#4751 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

thanks, the bally one should be almost he same.

OK, PM your address & I will mail it out today.
No charge, we love you man!

#4752 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

thanks, the bally one should be almost he same.

#4753 5 years ago

Hey guys, I'm working on a 1949 Gottlieb woodrail. I'm looking for a ball lift rod and whatever else goes with it.

Here's what I'm working with:
IMG_1359 (resized).jpegIMG_1359 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1358 (resized).jpegIMG_1358 (resized).jpeg

Does anyone have the right parts sitting around to help me lift my balls!? I tried browsing through Pinball Resource, but couldn't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

#4754 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Hey guys, I'm working on a 1949 Gottlieb woodrail. I'm looking for a ball lift rod and whatever else goes with it.
Here's what I'm working with:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Does anyone have the right parts sitting around to help me lift my balls!? I tried browsing through Pinball Resource, but couldn't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks!

A truss, aka Fred Garvin

#4755 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

whatever else goes with it.

What appears to go with the rod is a spring, retainer clips and unit that interacts with the ball loader mechanism.

722D8101-7F7C-4AEF-AE90-2BBB000E05D1 (resized).jpeg722D8101-7F7C-4AEF-AE90-2BBB000E05D1 (resized).jpegE7A01ACF-D94A-46A6-8782-150C9FADB1C9 (resized).jpegE7A01ACF-D94A-46A6-8782-150C9FADB1C9 (resized).jpeg
#4756 5 years ago

Thanks so much for the diagram! Glad to have the part numbers for PBR if I need to go that route.

#4757 5 years ago

I need two original clown-face drop targets for a Jumping Jack / Jack in the Box. This is a player’s game and all-new drop targets is more than this machine deserves.

#4758 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Thanks so much for the diagram! Glad to have the part numbers for PBR if I need to go that route.

I just looked at a 1949 Gottlieb (Three Musketeers) and the ball lifter rod from that one is different from the one in the parts manual and the other photo I sent before (of a lifter rod from a 1952 Quartette). See photo below. I assume the other configuration could work, but perhaps your 1949 Gottlieb had something similar to that on the Three Musketeers. The lift rod is threaded at the end with the end unit threaded onto it. Then there’s a metal sleeve that keeps the rod from moving too much (I suppose). There was no spring on this one apparently. The external part of the rod has a red plastic cover on it (as opposed to a metal knob on the rod of the Quartette). And I don’t have part numbers of these...

Good luck!

25A26D54-E247-46B1-B678-B3699ECA4414 (resized).jpeg25A26D54-E247-46B1-B678-B3699ECA4414 (resized).jpegDB72980A-4581-4B4B-8460-D52B9A3C2BCC (resized).jpegDB72980A-4581-4B4B-8460-D52B9A3C2BCC (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4759 5 years ago

Thanks for the update, I think we're getting even closer now!

Here's is the rod that came with the game.
Rod (resized).jpgRod (resized).jpg
I'm not sure if I even have it anymore. I took this photo a few years ago for this thread but didn't try looking too hard to get it replaced. Looks like it's mostly intact and may just need the plastic handle.

#4760 5 years ago

Long shot: Anyone got a real nice "Hit 'n' Run" backglass they'd be willing to part with? It's a 1952 Gottlieb game. Here's an IPDB image...

IPDBBackglass (resized).jpgIPDBBackglass (resized).jpg

Neither Shay nor BGResto have it.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. If you've got a lead, please PM me.

#4761 5 years ago

Im looking for the right side small plastic for gottlieb bank a ball 1965 (over the 11 target).

#4762 5 years ago

In "tfduda"S picture above of the ball lift assembly it clearly shows a wooden "plug" like a piece of short dowling force fitted into a hole. I have the same thing, same place, on my brand new to me "Straight Shooter". it doesn't go through the cab, it it some type of pin or something to lift the play field??? My curiosity has been perked.

#4763 5 years ago

You can see in my photo that I have it too. I thought the previous owner at some point added it

#4764 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

it it some type of pin or something to lift the play field??? My curiosity has been perked.

It is a playfield support. Notice that the dowel has been worn flat, on the top.

#4765 5 years ago

AHA! I wasnt that far off. aggravating unknown brainworm extinguished! Thanks!

#4766 5 years ago

1963 Williams Jumpin' Jack's, the plastic cog/hub that is screwed to the score reel.

I'm needing the "old" style part, part number 3C-7070
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1964/index.html#/24/
page 12

If you have one (or more), then send me a photo and your asking price with shipping to Knoxville, TN 37931.

Thank you.

#4767 5 years ago
Quoted from pencilneck:

1963 Williams Jumpin' Jack's, the plastic cog/hub that is screwed to the score reel.
I'm needing the "old" style part, part number 3C-7070
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1964/index.html#/24/
page 12
If you have one (or more), then send me a photo and your asking price with shipping to Knoxville, TN 37931.
Thank you.

I have one left. PM me your name and address. Ken

#4768 5 years ago

Does anyone have parts for early Bally jet bumpers? I'm trying to find the metal skirt. I broke the plastic pin on one of mine. It's for a Bally Safari, if that even matters. It looks like it might be part number A-2736.

IMG_1303 (resized).JPGIMG_1303 (resized).JPG

IMG_1304 (resized).JPGIMG_1304 (resized).JPG

#4769 5 years ago

Flippers.com is rarely the cheapest option but sometimes when you need it, you need it.

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/skirt-p-3768

#4770 5 years ago

I'm working on a Gottlieb Spin Wheel ('68) and I have two score reels that have broken blades on the EOS switch. It seems that this part is not readily available at all of the usual places (including PBR) so I'm coming here to see if anyone has a source, or has a couple of these switches (or just the blades) laying around.

I see from my research that there is some disagreement about whether this switch is even needed. I generally fall into the "well, they put it there, it must have a function" camp so I'd like them to be there.

I suspect I'm going to have to fashion my own replacement blades but figured I'd check with the group first to see if anyone had any they'd be willing to let go. I need two but would take three if you have them (always like to have a spare, just in case).

Thanks,

Dave

#4771 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

so I'm coming here to see if anyone has a source, or has a couple of these switches (or just the blades) laying around.

The machine will most likely score the point(s) with out the EOS blade, but with it,
it pretty much makes it a sure thing..
Sounds like you don't have any part relays around. The blades off the small bladed
relays will work, but I believe one may need to have the tip snipped off to work..
If you can give me a fairly close measurement of the blade you could use, I should
have some around..

#4772 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Sounds like you don't have any part relays around. The blades off the small bladed
relays will work

I don't have a lot of spare parts in general and while I probably have some switch blades in a box somewhere, I'm guessing they're going to be too long to use in this case, without modifying them. I was thinking that if I couldn't find what I was looking for that I'd just trim an existing switch pair that I have and then drill the appropriate holes so I can put them in the stack. However, I'm not sure if the switch blades are a "standard" width or if blades from another relay or from a flipper stack are a different width. Ultimately, if I'm going to hack something to work, I'd like it to at least look close to original.

Let me measure the length of the blades from one of the score reels that has the switches still intact and I'll let you know what I come up with. Thanks for offering to help. I appreciate it.

Dave

#4773 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

and then drill the appropriate holes

The original holes should be fine with the blades that I believe I have.
If anything, only a small 1/8" may have to trimmed from the very end.
Yea, let me know the length(s)..

#4774 5 years ago

ok, here are a couple of pictures showing a “good” switch set. Hopefully you’ve got something that will work as I now realize after looking at them that I’d need one blade to be a bit longer than the other but the contacts probably wouldn’t be far enough down the blade to allow that to work (if I were to use a longer set). Let me know if you any other information.

B8FC3375-0CAA-4FC9-BE91-7ADFA1CD3EFC (resized).jpegB8FC3375-0CAA-4FC9-BE91-7ADFA1CD3EFC (resized).jpegBDCC945E-7908-4547-8D17-4C4BB8555D2A (resized).jpegBDCC945E-7908-4547-8D17-4C4BB8555D2A (resized).jpeg
#4775 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I'm working on a Gottlieb Spin Wheel ('68) and I have two score reels that have broken blades on the EOS switch. It seems that this part is not readily available at all of the usual places (including PBR) so I'm coming here to see if anyone has a source, or has a couple of these switches (or just the blades) laying around.
I see from my research that there is some disagreement about whether this switch is even needed. I generally fall into the "well, they put it there, it must have a function" camp so I'd like them to be there.
I suspect I'm going to have to fashion my own replacement blades but figured I'd check with the group first to see if anyone had any they'd be willing to let go. I need two but would take three if you have them (always like to have a spare, just in case).
Thanks,
Dave

for the price of shipping i will send you a 1/2 dozen

#4776 5 years ago

boilerman that's a pretty nice offer and I will take you up on that. Can't beat getting the actual parts I need and all for the cost of shipping. I sent you a PM to work out the details.

Thanks,

Dave

#4777 5 years ago

Looking for a set of pop bumper caps like the ones pictured but with a red “sun” pattern and black letters.
Thanks.

7CF12F6A-10AB-45DA-BEE5-C8E2750B8132 (resized).jpeg7CF12F6A-10AB-45DA-BEE5-C8E2750B8132 (resized).jpeg
#4778 5 years ago

Bally Amigo bonus unit (resized).jpgBally Amigo bonus unit (resized).jpg

Need a complete bonus unit for a 1974 Bally Amigo, I borrowed the photo from an archived for sale ad - maybe whoever bought the lot of parts still has this?

#4779 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Looking for a set of pop bumper caps like the ones pictured but with a red “sun” pattern and black letters.
Thanks.
[quoted image]

If you don't find what you're looking for, may I suggest buying the blank red sunburst pop bumper caps (the pattern you show) from Pinball Resource and making the letter decal yourself. Easy to do on you printer with clear water slide decal paper.

#4780 5 years ago

Ok, know it is a real long shot. But anyone have a decent playfield for 1971 Doodle Bug. Just bought fixer machine last night. Back glass very good. Playfield has wear down to the wood in a number of places, and paint overall iffy. And biggest wear area is a big about 3" x 3" triangular sort of area just under the doodle bug target. Will touch up as well as I can, but if there is a better pf out there, might as wall ask before doing the work on this one.

#4781 5 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Ok, know it is a real long shot. But anyone have a decent playfield for 1971 Doodle Bug. Just bought fixer machine last night. Back glass very good. Playfield has wear down to the wood in a number of places, and paint overall iffy. And biggest wear area is a big about 3" x 3" triangular sort of area just under the doodle bug target. Will touch up as well as I can, but if there is a better pf out there, might as wall ask before doing the work on this one.

Speaking of playfields.. I have three rather rough myself if someone wants to tryout stuff, Atlantis, Target Pool, and Kings&Queens.

#4782 5 years ago

Thanks Jethro, I had thought of that as well. I have a handheld cnc router that I may try to use to inlay the letters and then paint the resulting recess black.

#4783 5 years ago

Hey guys -
Will be parting out a Jubilee (WMS, '72, I think?). If anyone needs any of the mechs, let me know. The credit wheel is spoken for, but other mechs, right now, are available. It will likely be a little bit before things are available (couple weeks) as I go through everything.

Free, just pay for shipping on the items. PM me with what you want, first come first serve.

#4784 5 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

I need two original clown-face drop targets for a Jumping Jack / Jack in the Box. This is a player’s game and all-new drop targets is more than this machine deserves.

Let me know what you want.

JITB Drop Targets (resized).jpgJITB Drop Targets (resized).jpg

JITB Drop Targets Backside (resized).pngJITB Drop Targets Backside (resized).png

Hair not included. I will even clean them up for you!

#4785 5 years ago

Update... Found a skin ( Not one in pic ) ... Now just looking for any parts for the face to make it pretty..... Also looking for the coin door trim Late 60s Bally

5fb4d36111d67f839c3caa542903f92e56817356 (resized).jpg5fb4d36111d67f839c3caa542903f92e56817356 (resized).jpg

#4786 5 years ago

Selling a Williams EM coin door:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For sale: a 1970's era Williams EM coin door, removed from a Solids N' Stripes. No dents or scratches,, see pics. Includes all trim pieces, mounting nuts and bolts, no coin mechs...”
2019-03-09
Jarrettsville, MD
50 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 127 times

#4787 5 years ago

anyone have a Williams credit button and associated mounting hardware?

#4788 5 years ago

Thought I’d put this ad in here for a bit of exposure. Looking for a decent Jacks Open backglass if anyone has one. Thanks!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-jacks-open-backglass

#4789 5 years ago

And I found a WK Ks&Qs pf thanks in part to this thread and a very special pin buddy!

Now i can finally upgrade my machine Ive owned for 35 years. Ive done 4 Ks&Qs pf swaps, now for my own game.

20190127_184528 (resized).jpg20190127_184528 (resized).jpg
#4790 5 years ago

Congratulations on the new playfield. Ill bet your pretty darn pleased at the moment!
One of your favorite games no doubt!

#4791 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

anyone have a Williams credit button and associated mounting hardware?

Go up to post #4783, Coyote is parting out a Jubilee. He may have one.

#4792 5 years ago

Thank you

#4793 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

Congratulations on the new playfield. Ill bet your pretty darn pleased at the moment!
One of your favorite games no doubt!

Thanks, now if UPS doesnt loose it I'll have it by Friday.

#4794 5 years ago

Anyone have the part that rings the bell on a Bally Match Unit? It's listed as A-2858 in this diagram. It's for my Safari.

Match Unit.JPGMatch Unit.JPG

#4795 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive done 4 Ks&Qs pf swaps

Don't suppose any of those replaced were still pretty nice? I'm looking to upgrade my PF, doesn't have to be perfect, but at least a 9 or better. Or if you have a line on any of the repros?

#4796 5 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Don't suppose any of those replaced were still pretty nice? I'm looking to upgrade my PF, doesn't have to be perfect, but at least a 9 or better. Or if you have a line on any of the repros?

I had started a thread to see if there was any interest in getting Wade to do a 3rd run on Ks&Qs, I think I only got 1 respondent. Wade has got too many other pfs in his queue. I got very luck to find an unsed WK, had to pay a bit of a premium. Finding another will be tough.

I had one extra pf that I took out of a swap, the kickout holes were in rough shape. i actually inserted metal rings and filled in the area with 2part wood epoxy and then was going to spend $500+ to have the pf restored but ive since sold it for scrape. I will have the pf out of my game, again here the pf is nice except for sig. damage around the holes. It will be 2-3 months before I get to my swap, if you are interested in my old send me a PM.

#4797 5 years ago

PM sent

#4798 5 years ago

Using Spyderturbo's diagram 4 posts up, I'm looking for the bell (A-2859). It's for an Op Pop Pop.
Thanks.

#4799 5 years ago

Hey all - Looking for the Left kicker and Left target bank plastics for a 1974 Out of Sight (or Far Out). I'm not going full restore yet, so anything that isn't in pieces is probably better than my franken-epoxied ones.

#4800 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Using Spyderturbo's diagram 4 posts up, I'm looking for the bell (A-2859). It's for an Op Pop Pop.
Thanks.

Found a bell.
Recently picked up a very dirty but very cool 1970 Williams Strike Zone. There was no way to clean the 8 score reels without removing the too much paint on several numbers. So if anyone has eight reels in nice shape, I'm interested-seems like a good candidate for somebody to make decals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 24.98
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/96?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.