gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 207.
#4701 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

From the '66 catalog, pg 33:
Push Button Switch Link Assembly
A-4263 All 5 Ball Cabinets, Right or Left Side
(other part numbers shown for multiple player cabinets...)

Quoted from jeffc:

From 1968 GTB catalog which covers 1/63 to 12/67:[quoted image]

Awesome, thank you!

#4702 5 years ago

MT45
Buy the match unit from flippers.com.
repro and re-engineered.
I have had it my space mission for 500 to 600 plays.

#4703 5 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

For gottlieb bank a ball '65: right side flipper actuator assembly (?) Im not 100% on the name, i dont have a parts catalog that far back.
The arm/spring/bracket that mounts to the inside of the cabinet. It is the part between the cabinet flipper button and the flipper switch on the playfield.

PM me i have one

#4704 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

mt45
Buy the match unit from flippers.com.
repro and re-engineered.
I have had it my space mission for 500 to 600 plays.

Thank you sir!

#4705 5 years ago

I had no idea how hard it would be to find online a single metal post on a 72 year old pin would be. I expect many parts to be rare, but a post I wasn't expecting.

I'm looking for a metal post from a united manufacturing pin that holds two rubber rings. It's a thick post with a tapered out bottom. In the pic below on the left shows a bare post with the missing pair, and on the right you can see what is supposed to look. It can't be that hard to find, right?
Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 10.23.27 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 10.23.27 PM (resized).png

#4706 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I had no idea how hard it would be to find online a single metal post on a 72 year old pin would be.

That seems like something you should be able to have made by someone with a lathe. Maybe at your local maker space? Things I'd love to have: a lathe and the skills to use it.

/Mark

#4707 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

That seems like something you should be able to have made by someone with a lathe. Maybe at your local maker space? Things I'd love to have: a lathe and the skills to use it.

/Mark

lathe.giflathe.gif
#4708 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Things I'd love to have: a lathe and the skills to use it.
/Mark

You seem like the type of guy that would master it in a short time.

#4709 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm looking for a metal post from a united manufacturing pin that holds two rubber rings

you can find those on most bingo machines.

Try Bingo Joe [email protected]

#4710 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

That's a two-ring post, the bingos don't have those, unfortunately, United, Bally, Keeney, or Williams.

#4711 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Try Bingo Joe [email protected]

Thanks, I will reach out. Even if it isn't a bingo part, who knows? Maybe, he may have one.

MarcG I'm sure there is something like that near me, so it's worth looking into. I never thought of that. However, I'm not looking to spend too much on the one post to have custom made.

#4712 5 years ago

Seeking Parts info.

What is this sketchy looking thing on the power cord on my Hi Dolly?? Is it a vintage service plug? There is no way I'll ever use it. Anyone else ever see such a thing?

DSCN1658 (resized).JPGDSCN1658 (resized).JPG

#4713 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Seeking Parts info.
What is this sketchy looking thing on the power cord on my Hi Dolly?? Is it a vintage service plug? There is no way I'll ever use it. Anyone else ever see such a thing?
[quoted image]

yea, service plug... vampire tap etc. Funny while putting up my led Christmas lights I bought a handfull of these at Ace hardware so I could feed offshoots to the lights etc

I had to file down the wide spade on my Weller solder gun and my clipon light so I could plug into these and the round surface mount convenience plug in the gmes

#4714 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams slingshot kicker. My kicker on Yukon Special is broken off behind the slingshot rubber. Will try to get a part # and picture shortly, though I'm assuming it's a common part

#4715 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking for a Williams slingshot kicker. My kicker on Yukon Special is broken off behind the slingshot rubber. Will try to get a part # and picture shortly, though I'm assuming it's a common part

I have some Williams slingshot kicker parts. Please post a picture and I will see if they will work.

#4716 5 years ago

Looking for a 68-69 Bally coin door

#4717 5 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

I have some Williams slingshot kicker parts. Please post a picture and I will see if they will work.

Here's what I need. (top is broken off this one)

20190104_194836 (resized).jpg20190104_194836 (resized).jpg
#4718 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

The catalog shows that there are two varieties: http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1974-1975/index.html#/44/

You may need to figure out which one you have.

/Mark

#4719 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

[quoted image]

This is what I have. Please let me know if this is the part that you need.

IMG_3695 (resized).jpgIMG_3695 (resized).jpgIMG_3696 (resized).jpgIMG_3696 (resized).jpgIMG_3697 (resized).jpgIMG_3697 (resized).jpgIMG_3698 (resized).jpgIMG_3698 (resized).jpg
#4720 5 years ago

MT45
those little plastic laatchs are always broken. Thing is somebody has those because I bought a couple of them about 5 years back, or 4 years? or 3 years? I dont know who it was. It may very well have een MARCO, I know it wasnt PBR.
If you cant dig one up let me know , I have a spare.

#4721 5 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

This is what I have. Please let me know if this is the part that you need.
That looks the same to me, except the end of the 'kicker' on mine is metal instead of plastic. Looks like a different version of the same part, and should get me where I need to be. PM sent!

#4722 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

MT45
those little plastic laatchs are always broken. Thing is somebody has those because I bought a couple of them about 5 years back, or 4 years? or 3 years? I dont know who it was. It may very well have een MARCO, I know it wasnt PBR.
If you cant dig one up let me know , I have a spare.

Thx weeze ... I ordered one from flippers.com in Canada. The entire assembly is $25. Not sure where else they might be available. I looked for quite a period of time. Sounds like these are getting scarce! Sure appreciate the offer

#4723 5 years ago

Here is the arm assembly that is all metal.

IMG_3699 (resized).jpgIMG_3699 (resized).jpgIMG_3700 (resized).jpgIMG_3700 (resized).jpgIMG_3701 (resized).jpgIMG_3701 (resized).jpgIMG_3702 (resized).jpgIMG_3702 (resized).jpg
#4724 5 years ago

Hi All,

I'm looking for a set of the plated screws that holds the bracket (bridge?) that goes across the upper end of the rails of a Gottlieb ball shooter lane.

(did that make sense?)

#4725 5 years ago

Looking for used wiring harnesses - cloth covered. Don't need to be complete, just need some decent correct striped wire for spot repairs.
Working on a '74 Bally Amigo, this has to be the end of the line for cloth covered wires used in pins. I was surprised when I opened it up.

#4726 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi All,
I'm looking for a set of the plated screws that holds the bracket (bridge?) that goes across the upper end of the rails of a Gottlieb ball shooter lane.
(did that make sense?)

Yes, fatter washerhead screws.. I can fix u up

#4727 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yes, fatter washerhead screws.. I can fix u up

Thanks for the offer. They aren't washerheads though, they're round heads.

#4728 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Thanks for the offer. They aren't washerheads though, they're round heads.

i should still have these

#4729 5 years ago

that would be great
pm sent

#4730 5 years ago

Needing 1 phenolic ball 7/8 inch diameter for a 1964 Williams Zig Zag (or Wing Ding), used in the back glass animation. Anyone have a parts machine? Photo of ball and old parts list with part number shown. Thanks

IMG_6654 (resized).JPGIMG_6654 (resized).JPGIMG_6660 (resized).JPGIMG_6660 (resized).JPG
#4731 5 years ago

Looking for a good Hearts & Spades playfield. Keith Hokbrook redid mine and UPS proceeded to lose it on its return trip to CT from TX.

Finders fee or Reward if you have one or locate mine. PM if you want the UPS tracking info.

#4732 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a good Hearts & Spades playfield. Keith Hokbrook redid mine and UPS proceeded to lose it on its return trip to CT from TX.
Finders fee or Reward if you have one or locate mine. PM if you want the UPS tracking info.

Damn, that sucks

#4733 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

UPS proceeded to lose it on its return trip to CT

Damm Bryan, there's no excuse for that. During Holiday season or not, no excuse.
I'd put more pressure and maybe have UPS backtrack further..
I have to think it was insured, right?
I have a H&S playfield, but it's pretty worn. I know H&S had been on top of your list..
I'll keep an eye out.. (T)

#4734 5 years ago

Looking for plastics from a Flying Carpet. Either a full set or a few specific pieces. Mainly looking for the slingshot plastics.
Thanks.

#4735 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Damm Bryan, there's no excuse for that. During Holiday season or not, no excuse.
I'd put more pressure and maybe have UPS backtrack further..
I have to think it was insured, right?
I have a H&S playfield, but it's pretty worn. I know H&S had been on top of your list..
I'll keep an eye out.. (T)

Yea we are going thru the claim process... Bryan has bought a replacement game. but get us pics of the pf, better than parting out the game

#4736 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Looking for plastics from a Flying Carpet. Either a full set or a few specific pieces. Mainly looking for the slingshot plastics.
Thanks.

i have spare complete set pm me

#4737 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

PM me i have one

Shout out to Boilerman for hooking me up with the parts I needed for Bank a ball!!!!

#4738 5 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Shout out to Boilerman for hooking me up with the parts I needed for Bank a ball!!!!

He is the best! Althou I cant get used to the new Avatar. i'll have to start a poll thread on whether he should go back or keep the new.

#4739 5 years ago

I like the new avatar

#4740 5 years ago

why is it those Pennsylvania guys always have the good stuff?

#4741 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

why is it those Pennsylvania guys always have the good stuff?

Seems like PA and NJ are in the EM sweet spot. At least they have that

#4742 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Seems like PA and NJ are in the EM sweet spot. At least they have that

That’s for sure.

#4743 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

He is the best! Althou I cant get used to the new Avatar. i'll have to start a poll thread on whether he should go back or keep the new.

went back to the old one ken.... don't want to confuse the AARP crowd

#4744 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

went back to the old one ken.... don't want to confuse the AARP crowd

Thankyou Dave!

#4745 5 years ago

i need a bakelite service outlet for the bottom board. with all the bottom boards i have stacked up not one has the out

#4746 5 years ago

anything for you ken

#4747 5 years ago

Looking for a coin door like this ...

15472614374743710257226389454902 (resized).jpg15472614374743710257226389454902 (resized).jpg
#4748 5 years ago

Hey guys. I’m getting my Capt Fantastic back up and running after about ten years of storage. Along the way I cannabilzed some parts for another project.

I need two of the metal mounting brackets for the flipper assemblies. I suspect they are available as repros but I figured I would check first. They should be generic, just mid 70s Bally flipper brackets. I don’t need the coils or eos switches but could use the coil mounting bracket and flipper pawls. If you have a few take offs let me know. I would also be fine with two full assemblies with all the associated parts.

I could also use the various under play field parts for connecting the pop number assemblies to the coils.

need two flipper buttons along with the mounting brackets and switches.

One white three inch flipper.

Happy to pay for the stuff not looking for free.

Thanks

Dave

#4749 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i need a bakelite service outlet for the bottom board. with all the bottom boards i have stacked up not one has the out

I have one out of my Bally Freedom. Yours if you want it.

#4750 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I have one out of my Bally Freedom. Yours if you want it.

thanks, the bally one should be almost he same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/95?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.