IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 207.
#4601 5 years ago

Anyone have a credit unit for a Bally Monte Carlo? I picked one up and it looks like the operator didn't want anyone routing it and removed the coin unit.

This is the 1973 version.

#4602 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

As for the bulb it fits in an 89 socket but is WAY brighter than an 89. Has “63” on the side.

Nice reproduction.

Just to compare bulbs:
63: 7.0 Volts, 0.63, Amps, 4.41 Watts
87: 6.8 Volts, 1.91 Amps, 12.988 Watts
1127: 6.4 Volts, 2.63 Amp, 16.832 Watt

So your reproduction may be just fine with a brighter bulb. Try auto parts stores if you just want one or two.
Also, I'm assuming there's still a lens in the projection unit somewhere. That would make a difference too.

#4603 5 years ago

Bally MiniZag.....Any good? I'm looking at getting one on the cheap. No backglass. Really nice playfield.

#4604 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Heres what i did with a water slide decal but the light doesnt shine through bright enough.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is there a way to position a tube between the lamp and the backside of the credit display? That might help focus the light more on the credit display.

#4605 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Is there a way to position a tube between the lamp and the backside of the credit display? That might help focus the light more on the credit display.

Its funny you asked that because i was trying that route. I wasnt seeing a difference. Went to autozone and got a few different bulbs but the 63 still shines the brightest. Only have 5.5 volts to work with. I wanted to try using a super bright LED flasher but i dont think its got enough voltage in the socket. Still tinkering. I mean it looks good with the lights off but i really want to get this to be able to compete with the rest of scores in the backbox. My next idea is a different colored bulb so the number isnt white. Might see it better with a red number on a white screen instead of white on white.

#4606 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Its funny you asked that because i was trying that route. I wasnt seeing a difference. Went to autozone and got a few different bulbs but the 63 still shines the brightest. Only have 5.5 volts to work with. I wanted to try using a super bright LED flasher but i dont think its got enough voltage in the socket. Still tinkering. I mean it looks good with the lights off but i really want to get this to be able to compete with the rest of scores in the backbox. My next idea is a different colored bulb so the number isnt white. Might see it better with a red number on a white screen instead of white on white.

If you can find an LED that will operate on the same voltage it will work fine. LEDs take notably less current to run and shine notably brighter so you should have no issue.

#4607 5 years ago

Looking for a coin door for a 1950 Gottlieb Select-A-Card. Any help is appreciated.

#4608 5 years ago

Looking for an instruction card for a Gottlieb Wild Wild West (or a good scan).

#4610 5 years ago

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Gottlieb/Gottlieb_Wild_West_instruction_cards.zip

Quoted from ejacques:Looking for an instruction card for a Gottlieb Wild Wild West (or a good scan).

#4612 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome. For older games I recommend printing on "parchment" paper from Office Depot. Probably available from any office supply store, but I but mine at Office Depot. The "parchment" paper is off white, has that aged look. Costs 10 cents a sheet. Of course, if you want that bright, white look any old printer paper will do, but the parchment looks more authentic.

#4613 5 years ago

need a 24v game counter. Then new ones I find are 12v dc, no good

#4614 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for a circa 1948 gottlieb plunger with the red (bakelite?) end.
red plunger needs to be complete.
photo: looking to buy the top larger one[quoted image]

Bought the beehive housing repro from PBR, for my Spot Bowler, not sure if he would have the plunger.

#4615 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

need a 24v game counter. Then new ones I find are 12v dc, no good

Where would a 24v version come from? I assume not a Gottlieb game or you wouldn’t be asking.

#4616 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Where would a 24v version come from? I assume not a Gottlieb game or you wouldn’t be asking.

standard gottlieb, need a 5 digit for a Buckaroo

#4617 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip. Sadly those cards are for Gottlieb Wild West, not Gottlieb Wild Wild West (woodrail vs. later 60's game). The hunt continues!

Quoted from JethroP:

You're welcome. For older games I recommend printing on "parchment" paper from Office Depot. Probably available from any office supply store, but I but mine at Office Depot. The "parchment" paper is off white, has that aged look. Costs 10 cents a sheet. Of course, if you want that bright, white look any old printer paper will do, but the parchment looks more authentic.

#4618 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Thanks for the tip. Sadly those cards are for Gottlieb Wild West, not Gottlieb Wild Wild West (woodrail vs. later 60's game). The hunt continues!

#4619 5 years ago

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
The format for Wild Wild West instruction cards are the same as other Gottlieb's of that era, for example, Surf Side. Go to the link above, pinballrebel, and search Surf Side. There you will find the instruction cards in an editable WORD document. You can make the the few changes required for your game. I like to print on parchment paper for best looks. Hope this helps.

#4620 5 years ago

For restoring a Williams Strato-Flite I am looking for the description labels of the 10, 100, 1000 point relay. Could anyone confirm the text of the 10, 100, 1000 point relay on the image and missing numbers of labels? I know the text of the first 3 is correct because i still have the original.

labels (resized).pnglabels (resized).png
#4621 5 years ago

Hi,I am needing a wiring harness or someone who can show me how there coin lights on 1974 gottlieb are wired,someone cut mine before purchase.thank you.willing to make one, if anyone can give me pics.

1545355428269-1271406160 (resized).jpg1545355428269-1271406160 (resized).jpg
#4622 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi,I am needing a wiring harness or someone who can show me how there coin lights on 1974 gottlieb are wired,someone cut mine before purchase.thank you.willing to make one, if anyone can give me pics.
[quoted image]

you should have two eyelets like that. they get mounted to the inside wall of the face of the cab between hinge and tilt board. Two leads come off of the coin assembly and are paired up with leads off of the harness. Standard "small" mount screws are used to hold the pair of eyelets together.

added a pic from my atlantis

20181220_221428_resized (resized).jpg20181220_221428_resized (resized).jpg
#4623 5 years ago

Thanks pinhead,but can you show me from harness to lights so I can copy them.

#4624 5 years ago

Thanks pinhead,but can you show me from harness to lights so I can copy them.

I do not understand... you have two leads hanging off the harness? Look for two "pvc" coated leads coming from the coin plate area... attach as shown in the pic

#4625 5 years ago

Pinhead ,that's the wires with sockets I need.my machine does not have leads from coinchute,want pic of those wires.

#4626 5 years ago

Pinhead ,that's the wires with sockets I need.my machine does not have leads from coinchute,want pic of those wires.

I'll get you a picture of the coin chute mounting plate that has the wires attached. Ive got an extra mounting plate if you want/need it.

#4627 5 years ago

Hi,does someone else have a pic of 1970s gottlieb coin chute wiring above door.i don't have time for these game players.thank you.

#4628 5 years ago

Hi,does someone else have a pic of 1970s gottlieb coin chute wiring above door.i don't have time for these game players.thank you.

nice, you couldnt wait 30 minutes...

#4629 5 years ago

20181221_090504_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090504_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090524_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090524_resized (resized).jpg
#4630 5 years ago

Doubt you will get much free help with an attitude

#4631 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Applause for being the bigger man than I probably could have been. And still helped...

#4632 5 years ago

Ya,but had you read my forum.you can see he still has not helped.that is bally wireing.i don't know why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.you people come on here with fake accounts with no intentions but to derail others forums and promise parts ,then leave them hanging.just butt out and I will get proper help somewhere else.

#4633 5 years ago

Ya,but had you read my forum.you can see he still has not helped.that is bally wireing.i don't know why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.you people come on here with fake accounts with no intentions but to derail others forums and promise parts ,then leave them hanging.just butt out and I will get proper help somewhere else.

WOW....not sure what your deal is...who you think YOU are...or WHO you think I am (fake account??? Only ever had one. And been involved in industry for around 25 years)...but ok.

Sorry free help wasn't fast enough and someone took a second to mention poor etiquette to you.

Still sincerely hope you get your problem resolved with your game.

Take care

#4634 5 years ago

Ohh...and as a follow up, since this is a parts seeking thread, not your personal repair thread, please move future inquiries to appropriate section should you need additional help
that will take away too much from thread topic.
Thank you

#4635 5 years ago

why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.you people come on here with fake accounts with no intentions but to derail others forums and promise parts ,then leave them hanging.just butt out and I will get proper help somewhere else.

Wow......just............Wow.

#4636 5 years ago

i don't know why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.

WOW...I'll tell you why it is so difficult to show you the first time. Your grammar sucks. Your spelling sucks. And your description of what you were seeking was unclear.

#4637 5 years ago

Here, this will help with the wiring

20181028_220131 (resized).jpg20181028_220131 (resized).jpg

#4638 5 years ago

That is a Bally door for sure.

#4639 5 years ago

Ha ha,I can see you guys gang on people here.you never had any intention of showing me wiring above eyelets on gottlieb em.my machine is missing that wiring.again if anyone can show me wiring ,including sockets,much appreciated.

#4640 5 years ago

Yes PLEASE!!!!! SOMEONE!!!! Jump in NOW; before he just reposts same question on a parts thread....
images-1 (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpeg

#4641 5 years ago

again if anyone can show me wiring ,including sockets,much appreciated.

Glad to help. Here is a picture of the wiring, including the sockets.

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.45.47 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.45.47 AM (resized).png
#4642 5 years ago

Hee,hee ,ha,ha.yes,does anyone have the wiring above eyelets in previous post they would like to sell,sockets included.or pic to copy (make one).again thanks.hee ,hee.is that clear and meet your grammar standards,proffessor.

#4643 5 years ago

That's what the P in jethro(p)is for.glad to have good help here.

#4644 5 years ago

Hee,hee ,ha,ha.yes,does anyone have the wiring above eyelets in previous post they would like to sell,sockets included.or pic to copy (make one).again thanks.hee ,hee.is that clear and meet your grammar standards,proffessor.

Maybe try calling PBR.

#4645 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Glad to help. Here is a picture of the wiring, including the sockets.

funniest thing I've seen in a while.

#4646 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Maybe try calling PBR.

That's a good idea. I'm sure Steve will be glad to help.

#4647 5 years ago

Ya,me too.hee,hee,.merry Xmas guys,I guess I'll try again after holidays,a pic would have been nice.

#4648 5 years ago

Could someone please put together a power point for me detailing the changes in the new Batman 66' code update?

Also, please hurry. I don't have all day.

#4649 5 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Could someone please put together a power point for me detailing the changes in the new Batman 66' code update?
Also, please hurry. I don't have all day.

I believe you have to ask in the form of a part.

I.E. I'm looking for a USB Drive with the following power point on it...

#4650 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

I believe you have to ask in the form of a part.
I.E. I'm looking for a USB Drive with the following power point on it...

Be quiet. I'm on hold with Steve.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/93?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.