aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 207.
#4551 5 years ago

I need a scan to a Gottlieb Buckaroo score motor chart. Mine was nibbled at.

scoremotor (resized).jpgscoremotor (resized).jpg
#4552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

[quoted image]

or a good straight on pic I could print out

#4553 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Dog ate your homework?

#4554 5 years ago

If nobody comes to your aid, let me know.
Maybe I can recreate the card with the help of the Jumping Jack Motor Switch Positions card.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/cards/Used_cards/Gottlieb_Jumping_Jack_Motor_Switch_Positions_C-14610-3.jpg
The image is rotated, but that can be fixed.
I would need to know the size of the card.
A copy of the original card scan would also be great.
The picture (above) is resized by Pinside.

#4555 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

If nobody comes to your aid, let me know.
Maybe I can recreate the card with the help of the Jumping Jack Motor Switch Positions card.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/cards/Used_cards/Gottlieb_Jumping_Jack_Motor_Switch_Positions_C-14610-3.jpg
The image is rotated, but that can be fixed.
I would need to know the size of the card.
A copy of the original card scan would also be great.
The picture (above) is resized by Pinside.

thanks Peter, Ive got a feeler out on FB as well, hate to have you recreate (can send you my scan)

#4556 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

thanks Peter, Ive got a feeler out on FB as well, hate to have you recreate (can send you my scan)

Please do send me the image.
inkochnito @ kpnplanet dot nl

#4557 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Please do send me the image.
inkochnito @ kpnplanet dot nl

My guardian angel has come thru with a spare chart!

#4558 5 years ago

Got my Bally 2 Player Back Door from JethroP today for my Hokus Pokus and in great condition. Buy with confidence. Thank You JethroP!

#4559 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Dog ate your homework?

Smart rat. He was hungry, but wanted to keep it reasonably intact in case he had to make some repairs later on.

#4560 5 years ago
Quoted from Mpellicano:

I need a Genco back door for a 1940 machine, along with a ball lift rod (and connector parts?), and a lockdown bar. Genco 'Big Chief', but other games of the era should fit. Also, still looking for a Bally 'Little Joe' backglass.

If you are looking for the slide in from the top style back box door and can’t find it, I have made a couple back box doors from acrylic. One for 1950 Spot Bowler, and one for Time Zone. Not original of course but worked well and looks cool if the game is set up where you see the back.

#4561 5 years ago

I am looking for a Wade Krause Wizard Playfield. If anyone is on the fence on selling, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

#4562 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a Wade Krause Wizard Playfield. If anyone is on the fence on selling, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Purchased one from Wade about 5 years ago and found another on EBay about 2 years ago. Both have been clear coated and installed.

They do become available from time to time, just gotta keep looking. According to Wade, someone purchased many of these to make the run happen.

#4563 5 years ago
Quoted from knightgdg:

My guardian angel has come thru with a spare chart!

Please explain....
I'm a bit curious what I did to make you happy.

#4564 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Purchased one from Wade about 5 years ago and found another on EBay about 2 years ago. Both have been clear coated and installed.
They do become available from time to time, just gotta keep looking. According to Wade, someone purchased many of these to make the run happen.

Yes, yours is very nice! I remember seeing pics a while back.

The guy that purchased them has (supposedly) 8 playfields left and 11 Wizards and does not want to sell any.

#4565 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Please explain....
I'm a bit curious what I did to make you happy.

Sorry, my other guardian angel came thru with a spare chart from a game he probably put out to pasture. As you discovered ipdb actually has a very nice image/scan that could be printed and utilized.

#4566 5 years ago

Hey guys,anyone have a few extra gottlieb score motor switch blades with big contacts ( see pic)or just the big contacts.please contact me. (PM).thank you.

20181125_133948 (resized).jpg20181125_133948 (resized).jpg
#4567 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hey guys,anyone have a few extra gottlieb score motor switch blades with big contacts ( see pic)or just the big contacts.please contact me. (PM).thank you.
[quoted image]

those are high current contacts, even if you get used ones from someone they are going to be pitted. so might as well just file those flat and be done with them

#4568 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

People asking about backdoors. This is the guy I got my WMS from on EBAY -- he sells GTB 1 and 2 player and Bally as well. Scroll down these listings to see them all
ebay.com link
shipping is a rape but the door I got was perfect and worth it to complete a restore and replace the custom-cut piece of cardboard that was back there!

Say the shipping box for this item is 26" X 29" x 4". The Fedex rate for this size box is 22 pounds. That's what your shipping rate is based on.

#4569 5 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Say the shipping box for this item is 26" X 29" x 4". The Fedex rate for this size box is 22 pounds. That's what your shipping rate is based on.

FYI...I just shipped a used Bally 2 player backdoor from Ohio to Texas. No cardboard, just wrapped in styrofoam to keep the weight down. Cost $9 for the styrofoam and $28 Fedex. Total cost for me to ship was almost $40. Not cheap!

#4570 5 years ago

Ya, they don't go by actual weight. They charge based on the size of the item and what that equates with their formula to determine a "dimensional weight calculation".
When shipping via Fedex, pull up their "Dimensional Weight Calculator" and that will give you the weight you are paying for.

#4571 5 years ago

I'm not sure if this is relevant with this discussion, but after checking prices with UPS,
I ship strictly with USPS. Easily less than half. I do my own packing, but a backglass from
N.Y. to California even with what is known as a balloon charge is added, it's like $35.00, and
that's with $300.00 insurance. UPS is like $75.00 to have shipped half that distance.
I've shipped dozens of glasses, and never had an issue. Sure I am pretty fussy on how I pack
them, but still, if "Fragile-Glass" is shown on the box, it's evidently respected..
I'm thinking Fed Ex rates compare somewhat with UPS..

#4572 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

[quoted image]

I just bought some large contacts and switch leafs from Pinball Resource and they were around $1.00 a set. I would just get new if you have to replace them.

#4573 5 years ago

I'm wondering if someone could confirm a part. I got to replace the shooter housing on my William's Doozie

20181124_113052 (resized).jpg20181124_113052 (resized).jpg

It has a triangle hole, would the following shooter housing fit?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/21-6645-1

Thanks!

#4574 5 years ago

Yep.

PBR has them also. http://pbresource.com/shooterrod.html
I believe Doozie originally had the brown plastic/nylon housing that is not available.

rod 3 (resized).jpgrod 3 (resized).jpg

Steve has a replacement assembly for $32 if you do not have the 'innards'.

rod 2 (resized).jpgrod 2 (resized).jpg

rod (resized).jpgrod (resized).jpg
#4575 5 years ago

Anybody have either of these Gottlieb mech parts?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
20180710_075615 (1) (resized).jpg20180710_075615 (1) (resized).jpg

#4576 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I bought a couple of the levers that are in your hand on ebay a while back - brand new old stock.

#4577 5 years ago
Quoted from NovaPin:

I'm wondering if someone could confirm a part. I got to replace the shooter housing on my William's Doozie
[quoted image]
It has a triangle hole, would the following shooter housing fit?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/21-6645-1
Thanks!

Yes, but, the flyer shows a tan plastic one like this:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/3B-7160-T

A nice looking copy. They didn't have these the last time I went part shopping.

#4578 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I’ve got these two in brass:

160AFD19-FAFD-4BEC-95A3-2FFC3C764BC3 (resized).jpeg160AFD19-FAFD-4BEC-95A3-2FFC3C764BC3 (resized).jpeg

#4579 5 years ago

I'm going to be parting out a 1971 Williams "Solids N' Stripes", 2-player. It's a "barn find", but in the worst way: the backglass is trashed, the cab and head have been painted and are rotten. All the mechanicals in the head are covered with dust and straw. I can't see under the playfield because I have to drill out the lock.

The good parts: coin door, lockdown bar, back door, siderails. It has the original Williams tan plastic shooter housing. The playfield has 1" wear spots below all three lower kickout holes, but not much else. It's kind of hard to really see through the dust. The four plastics appear good, I can tell better when I get the glass off.

Any interest in these parts, please let me know. No pics or pricing yet.

#4580 5 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I'm going to be parting out a 1971 Williams "Solids N' Stripes", 2-player. It's a "barn find", but in the worst way: the backglass is trashed, the cab and head have been painted and are rotten. All the mechanicals in the head are covered with dust and straw. I can't see under the playfield because I have to drill out the lock.
The good parts: coin door, lockdown bar, back door, siderails. It has the original Williams tan plastic shooter housing. The playfield has 1" wear spots below all three lower kickout holes, but not much else. It's kind of hard to really see through the dust. The four plastics appear good, I can tell better when I get the glass off.
Any interest in these parts, please let me know. No pics or pricing yet.

If all goes well this weekend, I will be picking up a complete Solids N' Stripes. I will let you know if any parts are needed.

#4581 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

here you go, complete player unit
ebay.com link: Gottlieb JUNGLE Pinball Machine 4 Player PLAYER UNIT Complete Assembly

#4582 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams 4" score reel. Part# 30C-7129.
The others cleaned up fine but this one has a lot of flaking.

Thanks
Don

DSCN7203 (resized).JPGDSCN7203 (resized).JPG

Added over 5 years ago:

Got one on the way.

Thanks

#4583 5 years ago

I have one for you. Send me a PM. Mike

#4584 5 years ago

Not long after posting in this thread I was contacted by multiple members offering help in getting what I needed.
Its this kind of community and guys helping other guys that make this a great hobby.
Thanks to all.

#4585 5 years ago
Quoted from dhutton:

I'm looking for a Williams 4" score reel. Part# 30C-7129.
The others cleaned up fine but this one has a lot of flaking.
Thanks
Don
[quoted image]

Added yesterday: Got one on the way.
Thanks

I've seen decals you can use.

#4586 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I've seen decals you can use.

I was looking for decals but the only ones I found for Williams was for a 3" reel.

#4587 5 years ago

Need a 7” disc with numbers 1-99 and a blank space for 0. For a flipperless woodrail Bally Rocket (1947) The one i have is 6.5” and wont display the numbers properly. I made a 7” one myself with a water slide decal but its not working out as well as id like. Im going to try making another but figured id see if any of these are out in the wild. Please dont suggest Steve Young. Trying to describe this part to him is a suicide mission.

5C2681A7-C79C-4B3A-9E73-EE217E210265 (resized).jpeg5C2681A7-C79C-4B3A-9E73-EE217E210265 (resized).jpeg
#4588 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Need a 7” disc with numbers 1-99 and a blank space for 0. For a flipperless woodrail Bally Rocket (1947)

A lot of those discs have shrunk and warped. I wonder if you could print out the number band on clear adhesive vinyl or mylar and stick it to a new plexi or acrylic disc?

#4589 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

A lot of those discs have shrunk and warped. I wonder if you could print out the number band on clear adhesive vinyl or mylar and stick it to a new plexi or acrylic disc?

Heres what i did with a water slide decal but the light doesnt shine through bright enough.

126A0E5E-AEDE-4691-9F90-CD9BDAE5576D (resized).jpeg126A0E5E-AEDE-4691-9F90-CD9BDAE5576D (resized).jpeg061B0781-BB8B-412E-8546-9EF25851859E (resized).jpeg061B0781-BB8B-412E-8546-9EF25851859E (resized).jpeg
#4590 5 years ago

Did you make your decal from a dirty scan, or from software? If from software, you should get perfectly clear and bright light shining through if your font is set for 0% opacity.

#4591 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Heres what i did with a water slide decal but the light doesnt shine through bright enough.

Nice work. Are you sure you have the right bulb? I've seen 87 and 1129 bulbs used in projection units.

#4592 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Did you make your decal from a dirty scan, or from software? If from software, you should get perfectly clear and bright light shining through if your font is set for 0% opacity.

I scanned the original, enlarged to 7 inches, set to black and white, boosted the contrast and sharpened. And printed to water slide. I honestly think i did a damn good job. Problem is water slide decals are transparent. So more light goes through and doesnt project properly.

The pic from the front was taken in the dark however if lights are on you cant see it.

As for the bulb it fits in an 89 socket but is WAY brighter than an 89. Has “63” on the side.

349C3B05-D657-44D3-8C30-85A0D900669B (resized).jpeg349C3B05-D657-44D3-8C30-85A0D900669B (resized).jpeg3B6D4269-2D9A-494B-B1D3-0FA9E2EDCF9C (resized).jpeg3B6D4269-2D9A-494B-B1D3-0FA9E2EDCF9C (resized).jpegE4936B9D-6547-4516-A425-623FA6F049BB (resized).jpegE4936B9D-6547-4516-A425-623FA6F049BB (resized).jpeg
#4593 5 years ago

Example with lights on...
Can barley see the seven

C7CA6B41-0627-4308-8EE5-04A8F47E4C88 (resized).jpegC7CA6B41-0627-4308-8EE5-04A8F47E4C88 (resized).jpeg
#4594 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Example with lights on...
Can barley see the seven

Gottlieb’s Three Musketeers has a similar projection system and the projected number is not very bright either in normal light. I thought that the bulb was weak, but replacing it with a fresh one gave the same result. Perhaps this is as good as it gets...?

Machine looks gorgeous!

#4595 5 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Gottlieb’s Three Musketeers has a similar projection system and the projected number is not very bright either in normal light. I thought that the bulb was weak, but replacing it with a fresh one gave the same result. Perhaps this is as good as it gets...?
Machine looks gorgeous!

Thank you! Maybe im just being a perfectionist about it then. If it seems to be the best itll get without doing mods ill let it be. (Hate saying that)

#4596 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I honestly think i did a damn good job. Problem is water slide decals are transparent. So more light goes through and doesnt project properly.

You did a hell of a good job! And like mentioned, if the decal attaches to the backside, it can be made from black vinyl
with the numbers cut out in reverse, and stuck on clear vinyl with the stickim on the clear attached to the lexan (plexi).
then white vinyl over the black. If it attaches to the front, the numbers would be cut out normally and the clear wouldn't
be need. This glass is on the backside, and actually was printed in reverse on the clear, then the white vinyl, then the black
for the block out.

IMG_0787 (resized).JPGIMG_0787 (resized).JPGIMG_0788 (resized).JPGIMG_0788 (resized).JPG
#4597 5 years ago

For all my waterslides, I try to send them through the printer twice for black (careful to keep alignment). They just aren't very dark on most printers with a single pass. There are typically some settings that can help, but I go twice and deal with throwing half or more away due to bad alignment.

#4598 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

As for the bulb it fits in an 89 socket but is WAY brighter than an 89. Has “63” on the side.

The 63 and 89 bulbs look alike but the 63 is a 6v while the 89 is 12v.

#4599 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinD:

The 63 and 89 bulbs look alike but the 63 is a 6v while the 89 is 12v.

Oh yes right. It's the older 81s that was 6V slightly brighter than the 63s

Quoted from setzkor:

For all my waterslides, I try to send them through the printer twice for black (careful to keep alignment). They just aren't very dark on most printers with a single pass. There are typically some settings that can help, but I go twice and deal with throwing half or more away due to bad alignment.

I'm not great with computer or anything related, but if you can send me an image of that number reel, and the exact
diameter, I'll send it to my Graphic Designer and see about him printing it on vinyl. If the image is clear (and probably
anyways), he'll be able to make it out of black vinyl and no light at all will show through except for the numbers..
What ever he charges is what you'll be paying, so it won't be that much..
PM me if you'd like to give it a try..

#4600 5 years ago

I guess I don't understand. When I've done water slide decals, if the image is clear, and I am using clear decal paper, then i can see the light bulb through the decal like it's a clear window. If I don't want to see through the decal, then I back it up with a white water slide decal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Tools
Pincoder Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/92?hl=pinballbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.