gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 207.
#4501 5 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Rack A Ball Backglass and a Tournament Backglass

Doesn't have to be new or if you can reproduce with another material

#4502 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I have a Bally Bow and Arrow, one of the wiper/spider blades has broken off at the base.
Anyone know where to order, or have one to sell?
It goes to the "flash motor", I think. (bottom, center, back of the cabinet relay board)
Any help appreciated

I think finding a spare Bow and Arrow Flasher Unit wiper will take some time. There may be some options though.

According to the parts catalog (http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1976/index.html#/110/) all of the Bally Flasher units used the same wiper so a wiper from any Flasher unit from Sky Rocket, 4 Million BC, Fireball, Space Time, Time Zone or Bow and Arrow should work.

Even that may be hard to find though so another approach may be necessary. The Flasher unit wiper comes apart to reveal 5 individual wipers stacked up on the hub. (Picture a lollipop with a hole in the middle - that's what one wiper looks like.) And the Flasher contact board has contacts in just the outer of three available rings of holes in the board. I can't prove it but I bet that other (maybe all?) Bally steppers have the same three rings of holes and the same kinds of stackable wipers. If you can find a Bally stepper that uses the outer ring of contacts you might be able to use one of the longest wiper blades from that stepper.

Beware that the wiper assembly has a hub with a notch in it and all of the individual wipers are keyed so they don't slide around the hub. If you find a few replacement wipers of the right length you might get lucky and one of them will be keyed correctly. But even if none of them are, modifying a wiper so it keys into the correct position shouldn't be too hard.

PM me if I need to explain this better.

/Mark

#4503 5 years ago

Dang! Mounting the hardware on my rechromed coin plate to a Williams Heatwave I broke off a stud that mounts the little plate. Anybody got a spare stud they could send me?

20181101_190517_resized (resized).jpg20181101_190517_resized (resized).jpg
#4504 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

[quoted image]
Still looking for the unobtainium: OXO bumper caps. One blue, One green.
-- Tom

I have a pair of the 10 or 100 when lit. They are green, not blue and came from a Pat Hand machine.

IMG_3542 (resized).jpgIMG_3542 (resized).jpgIMG_3543 (resized).jpgIMG_3543 (resized).jpg
#4505 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I have a Bally Bow and Arrow, one of the wiper/spider blades has broken off at the base.

Yes, like Mark said, those wiper blades are replaceable..
I made an entire wiper from (I believe Bally parts) for a Midway Champ..
If you'd like, you can send your wiper to me and I'll match it up with the wiper
from the Bow & Arrow that I have set up, and I'll replace the broken blade. If I don't
have a wiper blade around (but I'm pretty sure that I do), I can modify one..

#4506 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m getting the metal backbox panel custom fabricated for a Williams 4-player as well as a Gottlieb wedgehead, is there any interest among anyone else for one as well? I can get a run made if so. If this post has positive feedback I’ll make a proper thread for it

Looking for a mid 70's Bally 2 Player back metal panel for a Hokus Pokus. No one repro's them yet.

#4507 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Dang! Mounting the hardware on my rechromed coin plate to a Williams Heatwave I broke off a stud that mounts the little plate. Anybody got a spare stud they could send me?
[quoted image]

Ken - the simplest thing to do for this would be to take a screw of the same thread size and just grind the head down so it looks like the button head of the original. Then polish the head of all of them.

#4508 5 years ago

People asking about backdoors. This is the guy I got my WMS from on EBAY -- he sells GTB 1 and 2 player and Bally as well. Scroll down these listings to see them all
ebay.com link: 4kazman

shipping is a rape but the door I got was perfect and worth it to complete a restore and replace the custom-cut piece of cardboard that was back there!

#4509 5 years ago

I need... the right slingshot plastic to a Bank-a-ball/Flipper Pool, mine is broke.

thanks
Ken

#4510 5 years ago

Can this help anyone?

cnj.craigslist.org link

#4511 5 years ago

I need a Genco back door for a 1940 machine, along with a ball lift rod (and connector parts?), and a lockdown bar. Genco 'Big Chief', but other games of the era should fit. Also, still looking for a Bally 'Little Joe' backglass.

#4512 5 years ago

Need Instruction and Score Cards for Williams Merry Widow. Thanks!

#4513 5 years ago

Trying to find used 2” dead bumper bodies that arent melted or deformed along with a few other parts in this add.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unique-playfield-posts-needed#post-4677884

#4514 5 years ago

I will pay up to $100 for a Bally APRON. The style is depicted in the attached photo.

It is for my 1969 Bally Cosmos; however, this green apron was utilized on other Bally titles as well. My want-ad is below. Many thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apron-wanted-for-ball

bally-cosmos-pinball-machine-four_1_bae5f5ca00fe176eaff9a415f554f2b4 (resized).jpgbally-cosmos-pinball-machine-four_1_bae5f5ca00fe176eaff9a415f554f2b4 (resized).jpg
#4515 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Trying to find used 2” dead bumper bodies that arent melted or deformed along with a few other parts in this add.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unique-playfield-posts-needed#post-4677884

PM me i have a lot of the dead bodies in good shape.
let me know what parts you need i can dig through the bins while i am getting the dead bodies

#4516 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

PM me i have a lot of the dead bodies in good shape.
let me know what parts you need i can dig through the bins while i am getting the dead bodies

Ok so a few hours after reading this, i cant tell if youre serious. The play on words is mindbending. PM sent anyway.

#4517 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Ok so a few hours after reading this, i cant tell if youre serious. The play on words is mindbending. PM sent anyway.

I've often wondered if any neighbors ever overheard our conversations when picking up games, many times late at night. "I've got the legs. Put the head in the back seat and then we'll put the body in the back and cover it with a blanket".

#4518 5 years ago

And what famous monster would come to mind if you overheard “Go ahead and unscrew those head bolts!”

#4519 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I've often wondered if any neighbors ever overheard our conversations when picking up games, many times late at night. "I've got the legs. Put the head in the back seat and then we'll put the body in the back and cover it with a blanket".

Hahaha so great because its so true!

Then you start talking about taking the balls out before you leave and people really think you’re sick.

#4520 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I've asked John Freel for some image he has on his website.
http://www.elkhartpinball.com/MerryWidow.htm
Maybe in a few days....

Peter

#4521 5 years ago

So boilerman saves the day, I have 10 “dead bodies” coming in the mail.

Thanks boilerman !!!

#4522 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

I've asked John Freel for some image he has on his website.
http://www.elkhartpinball.com/MerryWidow.htm
Maybe in a few days....
Peter

Thanks Inkochnito! This is a rare Bird.

#4523 5 years ago

Looking for this arm from a WMS Stepper unit. If it doesn't have the drive pawl, that is ok.
thx
izzy

Rocket Bell arm (resized).jpgRocket Bell arm (resized).jpg
#4524 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Thanks Inkochnito! This is a rare Bird.

John has send me a message.....

"I know that I have scanned the instructions cards for this game, but I have looked on all my cd's of scanned instruction cards, but I must of never saved it after scanning.
I even went through the box of old instruction that I save after scanning, but this game for some reason everything is missing.
If I ever find them I will email the file to you."

So, we must keep hope to ever find them again...

Peter

#4525 5 years ago

For some reason I'm not surprised, the few examples I can find online (except for his) is missing them too. Thanks for the help!

#4526 5 years ago

Hi Everyone, my Gottlieb Gigi is setup for free play... great... but I am missing all the coin door related parts.. goal is to get it back the way it should be.

what I have is the replay button/switch and the slam switch

what I think I need is (correct me if Im wrong)

5 cent chute
25 cent chute

all mechs/everything else that attaches to the back of the actual coin door

thanks
Steve

#4527 5 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

Hi Everyone, my Gottlieb Gigi is setup for free play... great... but I am missing all the coin door related parts.. goal is to get it back the way it should be.
what I have is the replay button/switch and the slam switch
what I think I need is (correct me if Im wrong)
5 cent chute
25 cent chute
all mechs/everything else that attaches to the back of the actual coin door
thanks
Steve

I bet I bought the parts from your game this summer. I used them in my game that was missing coin door parts.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4528 5 years ago

ugh, looks like what I need...lol

#4529 5 years ago

Wanted; Bally Hang Glider playfield plastic.

zzz hang (resized).jpgzzz hang (resized).jpg
#4530 5 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

ugh, looks like what I need...lol

i probably have all the needed pieces, the two "frames", will not have the coin mechs

#4531 5 years ago

Thanks pinhead52, Im working on gathering some parts now, I'll get back to you

#4532 5 years ago

Looking for the lamp separator, as shown, for mid to late 60's Gottlieb.

IMG_9555 (resized).JPGIMG_9555 (resized).JPG
#4533 5 years ago

I'm seeking for a plastic set of a 1971 Gottlieb Astro / Star Trek.

Loris

#4534 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

[quoted image]

there is an ebay seller 3d printing these, i'll dig up the contact

#4535 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

[quoted image]

PBresource should have these?

#4536 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

[quoted image]

FYI: "C-9994 light divider"

#4537 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

PBresource should have these?

no, they dont have it

#4538 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Quoted from pinhead52:

there is an ebay seller 3d printing these, i'll dig up the contact

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Pinball Machine C 9994 Ball In Play Light Divider 3D Printed

#4539 5 years ago

I'm looking for a 50HZ Score Motor B-11550 and a 115-230V Transformer B-8091
or a 230V only B-16722
I have a Californian address
Thanks

#4540 5 years ago

Searching for two 7/8" inserts, one red and one green for a '76 Royal Flush. PBR only has white 7/8" insert on the website.

IMG_1425[1] (resized).JPGIMG_1425[1] (resized).JPG
#4541 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Searching for two 7/8" inserts, one red and one green for a '76 Royal Flush. PBR only has white 7/8" insert on the website.
[quoted image]

I believe it's 1" not 7/8"

#4542 5 years ago
Quoted from Theo_Ioannis:

I believe it's 1" not 7/8"

Maybe so. The replacement 1" I have are not quite the right color and my current ones measure at 15/16".

#4543 5 years ago

I am looking for a ball lift rod, housing, spring and washers for a 1960 and newer Williams. Up to about 1966 when they stopped using them. Late 50s will also work, but not the earlier all in one skinny rod version.

I don't need the lever mech that lifts the ball as that is intact. Just the rod assembly and housing.

Thank you.

#4544 5 years ago

I'm looking for the post that holds two rubbers and the square rubber that goes on the gates that lets the balls drain. See pic. It's for a United 1947 Mexico.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.04.21 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.04.21 PM (resized).png

#4545 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am looking for a ball lift rod, housing, spring and washers for a 1960 and newer Williams. Up to about 1966 when they stopped using them. Late 50s will also work, but not the earlier all in one skinny rod version.
I don't need the lever mech that lifts the ball as that is intact. Just the rod assembly and housing.
Thank you.

i have a friendship7 im parting out... should have what you need

#4546 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

i have a friendship7 im parting out... should have what you need

Thanks! Sounds good.

That should be it. Do you have a picture?

#4547 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all Pinsiders.

Looking for a complete knocker assembly - someone completely removed the one from my 1967 Williams Touchdown. I assuming any EM knocker will work, and so just looking for something cheap, not bothered about condition (as long as the coil is ok). Yep, I could get one from PBR or Ebay for $35, but I was hoping get a bargain from someone (yes, I'm being cheap!).

Thanks

#4548 5 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Happy Thanksgiving to all Pinsiders.
Looking for a complete knocker assembly - someone completely removed the one from my 1967 Williams Touchdown. I assuming any EM knocker will work, and so just looking for something cheap, not bothered about condition (as long as the coil is ok). Yep, I could get one from PBR or Ebay for $35, but I was hoping get a bargain from someone (yes, I'm being cheap!).
Thanks

I have one. PM me.

#4549 5 years ago

I have a 1972 United Gateway Arch shuffle alley to part out. PM if you need anything. It may have parts similar/or also used in the following United/Williams Shuffle Alleys:
1971:
Cimarron Shuffle Alley
Times Square Shuffle Alley
Liberty Bell Shuffle Alley
1972:
Windy City Shuffle Alley
French Quarter Shuffle Alley
Gateway Arch Shuffle Alley
Astrodome Shuffle Alley
Cape Cod Shuffle Alley
1973:
Las Vegas
Twin Cities Shuffle Alley
Royal Hawaiian Shuffle Alley
1974:
Pinnacle Shuffle Alley
Golden Triangle Shuffle Alley
Granite Shuffle Alley
Civic Center shuffle Alley
Unique Shuffle Alley

IMG_6521 (resized).JPGIMG_6521 (resized).JPG
#4550 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Try one more time to see if anyone has this old bird, I will pay a reasonable price for cards or scans, thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/91?hl=bigdog50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.