gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 207.
#4251 5 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for a power switch for my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand. The switch stopped working yesterday. Not sure if that's fixable (haven't had one go bad before) or if I just need to replace with a new one and re-solder the wires.

Lowes carries a toggle switch that is very close to the original. I always have 2-3 in the parts bin. That and $2 14ft brown polarized extension cords for linecord replacement.

#4252 5 years ago

hey somebody is always looking for a flat lockdown bar with pins/posts. A little rusty on the underside but the price is right

ebay.com link: Gottlieb 1972 76 Pinball Machine Original Pinned Lockdown Bar NICE REPLACEMENT

#4253 5 years ago

Hi racingpin.tried to contact you about score motor switch stack.can you contact me.thanks.

#4254 5 years ago

Looking for a power switch for my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand.

Hardware store item. $3.28

#4255 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Hardware store item. $3.28

Something like this one should work: http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=83872026
Not sure what stores you have locally, but lots of places carry these.

#4256 5 years ago

Looking for a power switch for my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand. The switch stopped working yesterday. Not sure if that's fixable (haven't had one go bad before) or if I just need to replace with a new one and re-solder the wires.

Are you seeking the push button type? Or the toggle as many have mentioned? If Push Button, yes, the solder lug version is very difficult to find. But many places sell the same type of switch with two black wires hanging off of it (which you could butt-splice to). Just don't buy the one with 4 wires as those are designed to manually start a Fluorescent lamp fixture. OR the ones with 3 wires as those are On-On-Off.
PBSwitch (resized).jpgPBSwitch (resized).jpg

#4257 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Are you seeking the push button type? Or the toggle as many have mentioned? If Push Button, yes, the solder lug version is very difficult to find. But many places sell the same type of switch with two black wires hanging off of it (which you could butt-splice to). Just don't buy the one with 4 wires as those are designed to manually start a Fluorescent lamp fixture. OR the ones with 3 wires as those are On-On-Off.

Thanks, CactusJack. I bought one just like what you pictured (3A, 125V -- hopefully that's right?) at Lowe's and will splice the wires.

#4258 5 years ago

Recently purchased a 1968 Chicago Coin 4-player game "Stage Coach", and discovered that the score motor has a broken set screw and shaft that sits in the middle of the three heavy plastic cams on the score motor.
These plastic shaft/set screw assemblies and cams were made of heavy plastic, and I can either replace it with another plastic version of the set screw/shaft, or else try and re-tool a metal version.

Does anyone happen to have a spare score motor from this vintage that they would sell?

Please PM me, if so.

Thanks a bunch,

Larry Zartarian
Oakland, CA

[email protected]

#4259 5 years ago

Looking for a coin chute for a wagon train . ( puts on riot gear)

#4260 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi racingpin.tried to contact you about score motor switch stack.can you contact me.thanks.

Brian,

Do these work for you

IMG_2032 (resized).JPGIMG_2032 (resized).JPG

Mike V

#4261 5 years ago

Hi Mike,yes those will work perfect. I have paypal .please pm me or email. [email protected]..again thanks.

#4262 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a coin chute for a wagon train . ( puts on riot gear)

what style? I probably have it. (just because its you)

#4263 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

what style? I probably have it. (just because its you)

When did you git a woodie?

#4264 5 years ago

Thanks, CactusJack. I bought one just like what you pictured (3A, 125V -- hopefully that's right?) at Lowe's and will splice the wires.

3 Amps seems like to small a rating, what us a main fuse rating for your machine ?

this one is motor rated for 10 Amps

ebay.com link: Gardner Bender GSW 21 Maintained Contact Push Button Switch SPST Push

(still can't easily find solder lugs though , wonder if a Marine supply would have one on the shelf

#4265 5 years ago
Quoted from chas10e:

3 Amps seems like to small a rating, what us a main fuse rating for your machine ?
this one is motor rated for 10 Amps
ebay.com link » Gardner Bender Gsw 21 Maintained Contact Push Button Switch Spst Push
(still can't easily find solder lugs though , wonder if a Marine supply would have one on the shelf

Not sure. Will have to check. There’s a 6A 125 toggle switch at Lowe’s I could get instead. Was hoping to go with the push switch to keep it more original looking, but if that 3A 125v wont work?....

#4266 5 years ago

Not sure. Will have to check. There’s a 6A 125 toggle switch at Lowe’s I could get instead. Was hoping to go with the push switch to keep it more original looking, but if that 3A 125v wont work?....

it may work for a short while but might not hold-up, the one I listed on Ebay is also for sale @ Home Depot around here anyways. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gardner-Bender-10-Amp-Single-Pole-Maintained-Contact-Push-Button-Switch-Black-1-Pack-GSW-21/100147727

#4267 5 years ago

I am pretty sure the old push button thread body is smaller than both the toggle style as well as the last P/B linked to. Either would require redrilling the mounting holes in the plate.

I agree, 3A is under rated. I was even worried about the 5A one.

#4268 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I am pretty sure the old push button thread body is smaller than both the toggle style as well as the last P/B linked to. Either would require redrilling the mounting holes in the plate.
I agree, 3A is under rated. I was even worried about the 5A one.

I was wrong — it’s 6A 125v — but I do think the button thread body is bigger than the plate as you said.

Before I take the old switch out and put a new one in, what’s the easiest way to confirm that it’s the switch that’s bad and not something else? Can I jumper the switch with the game unplugged it and plug it in?

#4269 5 years ago

I was wrong — it’s 6A 125v — but I do think the button thread body is bigger than the plate as you said.
Before I take the old switch out and put a new one in, what’s the easiest way to confirm that it’s the switch that’s bad and not something else? Can I jumper the switch with the game unplugged it and plug it in?

continuity test with machine unplugged should work

#4270 5 years ago

I recently replaced a 1971 Gottlieb Home Run's toggle switch with a "Gardner Bender
GSW-25" push button switch. Perfect fit, and works fine..
I've replaced many switches with 6A switches for years, and always problem free..

#4271 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

When did you git a woodie?

When I met my wife

Just picked it up Great pin , Roto and score reels real nice shape

#4272 5 years ago

Looking for a scan or a PDF of a 1960 Flipper Instruction card. The one on IPDB is pretty badly yellowed and I am not a wiz at reformatting to the correct size. Pinball Rebel (Inkochnito's Site) Unfortunately does not have this particular one.

#4273 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a scan or a PDF of a 1960 Flipper Instruction card. The one on IPDB is pretty badly yellowed and I am not a wiz at reformatting to the correct size. Pinball Rebel (Inkochnito's Site) Unfortunately does not have this particular one.

If you send Peter a small donation he'll make up the card for you... will send you his email separately

#4274 5 years ago

I'm looking for an A1119 relay coil. I know I can get one from PBR, but thought if someone wants to sell one, I'd try that first.

#4275 5 years ago

Does anyone have the part that attaches to the end of a 50's Williams ball lift rod with a cotter pin or is it a hard to get part?

Ball lift part (resized).jpgBall lift part (resized).jpg
#4276 5 years ago

Looking for Maisie 1947 Gottlieb schematic. Restoring this game at the moment. (Mike does not have it)

DSCN1771[1] (resized).JPGDSCN1771[1] (resized).JPG
#4277 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballPianist:

Looking for Maisie 1947 Gottlieb schematic. Restoring this game at the moment. (Mike does not have it)

You checked with Steve at PBR?

#4278 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You checked with Steve at PBR?

Hi thanks for your suggestion. Haven't asked Steve yet because I don't live in US and money transfer is very expensive. Hope to find a digital copy, or somebody who accepts Paypal payments. Thanks

#4279 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I'm looking for an A1119 relay coil. I know I can get one from PBR, but thought if someone wants to sell one, I'd try that first.

Found one, hopefully it works.

#4280 5 years ago

Hi thanks for your suggestion. Haven't asked Steve yet because I don't live in US and money transfer is very expensive. Hope to find a digital copy, or somebody who accepts Paypal payments. Thanks

Curious about this – just for my own education. If someone outside the US wants to buy a schematic, couldn’t a Pinsider in America purchase one from Steve, then get reimbursed via PayPal from the European Pinsider, then simply mail it to the European pencil? It doesn’t seem like it would be that expensive to do. But maybe I am completely ignorant of international mailing costs.

#4281 5 years ago

, couldn’t a Pinsider in America purchase one from Steve, then get reimbursed via PayPal from the European Pinsider,

It may work better with schematics than parts. Shipping parts is a huge time suck and expense. It may actually be easier to sell it for a penny on ebay and let them deal with the shipping.

#4282 5 years ago

PBR use Transferwise now. It's pretty cheap and way, way easier than the previous systems they've used.

#4283 5 years ago

Curious about this – just for my own education. If someone outside the US wants to buy a schematic, couldn’t a Pinsider in America purchase one from Steve, then get reimbursed via PayPal from the European Pinsider, then simply mail it to the European pencil? It doesn’t seem like it would be that expensive to do. But maybe I am completely ignorant of international mailing costs.

Yes that would work indeed. Some pinsiders have contacted me with that suggestion. Thanks everybody! But this morning a fellow collector in Europe replied and he will send the schematics.

#4284 5 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

PBR use Transferwise now. It's pretty cheap and way, way easier than the previous systems they've used.

Hi, oh cool, I didn't know about that yet. My last order with PBR was a year ago. Happy to know they offer alternative payments. Thanks

#4285 5 years ago

I found the Maisie schematics, thanks all for your kind replies.

#4286 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Does anyone have the part that attaches to the end of a 50's Williams ball lift rod with a cotter pin or is it a hard to get part?

I could make a copy for you in my metal workshop. I have some 50ties Williams pins myself. I live in Europe, which might be a bit impractical, but I can ship oversees.

#4287 5 years ago

I could make a copy for you in my metal workshop. I have some 50ties Williams pins myself. I live in Europe, which might be a bit impractical, but I can ship oversees.

Much appreciated. I have the part shown in the photo with the yellow arrow pointing to it but need another one. I was thinking it would be easy to reproduce because of the simple design. I can imagine others here would be interested in a copy because I have a friend with a game missing that part too. The cotter pin probably falls out then that part slips off and gets lost. I'll try the local metal shops first then hit you up if need.

#4288 5 years ago

gottlieb sea shore 1964
williams golden gloves 1960

copies in any format of their instruction card wanted.

#4289 5 years ago

Still seeking a Bank-A-Ball backglass for a restore. Ron Webb says he's going to run them again but not sure when.

#4290 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

gottlieb sea shore 1964
williams golden gloves 1960
copies in any format of their instruction card wanted.

The A.S.C. cards (balls per game/coin) are on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl.

#4291 5 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Still seeking a Bank-A-Ball backglass for a restore. Ron Webb says he's going to run them again but not sure when.

A ripoff priced Bank a Ball glass on ebay

ebay.com link: gottlieb pinball machine Bank A Ball Back Glass

#4292 5 years ago

Looking for an original schematic for Gottlieb Gold Strike.

#4293 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Much appreciated. I have the part shown in the photo with the yellow arrow pointing to it but need another one. I was thinking it would be easy to reproduce because of the simple design. I can imagine others here would be interested in a copy because I have a friend with a game missing that part too. The cotter pin probably falls out then that part slips off and gets lost. I'll try the local metal shops first then hit you up if need.

OK perfect, hope you'll find a way to have it produced. It things get difficult, don't hesitate to contact me again!

#4294 5 years ago

I know the odds are slim. But still hoping to find original back glass for Williams Triple Action, and for Bally Hokus Pokus. Know I can get the HP glass from BG, but hoping to find an original. And the TA glass isn't available anywhere, so having a local sign shop work on a repro for me, but slow going and working from a so so picture. Thanks for any help.

#4295 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

A ripoff priced Bank a Ball glass on ebay
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Pinball Machine Bank A Ball Back Glass

Pass

#4296 5 years ago

Also seeking a ball lift guide for a 50's Williams like the one in the picture.

IMG_20180610_185824020_LL (resized).jpgIMG_20180610_185824020_LL (resized).jpg
#4297 5 years ago

need 3 of these yellow drop targets, only need to be unbroken

image-13 (resized).jpgimage-13 (resized).jpg
#4298 5 years ago

Don't know if it counts as a "part", but a Darling backglass would be pretty awesome right about now.

#4299 5 years ago

Need Bally Little Joe Backglass.

#4300 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

need 3 of these yellow drop targets, only need to be unbroken

Not sure if they are yellow, but I have some spare Countdown drop target banks. I can check tonight when I get home from work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.98
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/86?hl=mpellicano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.