IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 207.
#4201 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

The back door sits in a wood channel. The lockbar, I don't know what fits the game (World Fair). It's missing.

pbr has the lockdown bar, $95
http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-d7446a.jpg

#4202 5 years ago

I guess I'll throw one post out before I wire it myself, need a Gottlieb King Pin bottom board. Missing some parts would be fine if necessary.

#4203 5 years ago

Need top glass ?rail for Jack in the Box, the metal piece at the top of the playfield below the lightbox into which the glass slides when fully positioned in place.

#4204 5 years ago
Quoted from timmyvee:

Need top glass ?rail for Jack in the Box, the metal piece at the top of the playfield below the lightbox into which the glass slides when fully positioned in place.

The L shaped stainless steel bracket? Thats a pretty conman part. How about the U channel that holds it inplace? Ive got both if you want to PM me.

#4205 5 years ago

I've got a Recel Criterium '75 which is basically a barn find. I need to replace this relay coil that operates PF illumination. 9500 is all it has for identification.
20180521_202209 (resized).jpg20180521_202209 (resized).jpg
Jimmy at Pinball Resource said they didn't have it, but told me to email John at flippers.com. I did, but I didn't hear back from him. It looks like he has a replacement, but it was put on the website in 2011.

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/coil-a35950-yellow-p-2748

I thought that the information listed on that page "Coil A35-950 - YELLOW Model: 050-002. Alternate # 9.500" might lead me to a replacement coil from a different manufacturer, but I haven't had any luck.

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement? Thanks!

#4206 5 years ago

Hi

Wanted to Buy

Left Slingshot Plastic for Bally Gator / Alligator

Message me if you can help me out

Thank you all

#4207 5 years ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

Looking for a Williams cam "long dwell", the one I have is toasted.
Partnumber: 3A-7156

How does that even happen? Either way.......I have one! It's out of a satin doll. Pm me with address and such. Part is free, shipping is not. If you need anything elts from this lmk and I will ship together.

#4208 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

The L shaped stainless steel bracket? Thats a pretty conman part. How about the U channel that holds it inplace? Ive got both if you want to PM me.

You can see in these pictures what is missing from Jack in the Box and what I need (in the Quick Draw pic)

20180521_220638 (resized).jpg20180521_220638 (resized).jpg

20180521_220558 (resized).jpg20180521_220558 (resized).jpg

#4209 5 years ago
Quoted from timmyvee:

You can see in these pictures what is missing from Jack in the Box and what I need (in the Quick Draw pic)

Yes, 2 pieces, L bracket and U channel. I get the U channel rechromed back to original. plus 6 screws, 4 long and 2 short, then there is the bear seal used as a glass stop... (ignore the red paint, will clean off before shipping)

20180521_225602 (resized).jpg20180521_225602 (resized).jpg

#4210 5 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I've got a Recel Criterium '75 which is basically a barn find. I need to replace this relay coil that operates PF illumination. 9500 is all it has for identification.

The Recel parts catalog shows a Vari Target that looks an awful lot like the Gottlieb Vari Target. I think they used Gottlieb parts. (Anyone know for sure?)

Vari Targets use a relay to hold and release the target.
Details and video here: www.funwithpinball.com/small-boards-page-2#VariTarget
Vari Targets (resized).jpgVari Targets (resized).jpg
Anyway, your 9500 coil was used in the Recel Vari Target. Gottlieb used an A-9740 in theirs. If you can't find a 9500, an A-9740 might be worth a try.

/Mark

#4211 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Anyway, your 9500 coil was used in the Recel Vari Target. Gottlieb used an A-9740 in theirs. If you can't find a 9500, an A-9740 might be worth a try.

Comparing the Recel parts catalog to the Gottlieb catalog was really clever. I would not have thought of that. I ordered an A-9740 this morning, and I'll report back about the results. Thanks, MarkG!

#4212 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hey gang,
Anyone happen to have an extra Gottlieb backbox lock plate they wouldn't mind selling?
This is for a Flipper Cowboy wedgehead, but I'm guessing it's pretty much universal.
Thanks!

Quoted from boilerman:

let me look, pretty sure i have a few.
you need a early style. pm so i don't forget

Quoted from boilerman:

as requested, PM me your shipping info

Heh. The downside of boilerman being too nice all the time:
You get the little bakelite piece he offered you. Then two weeks later you get even more mail.
IMG_3737 (resized).JPGIMG_3737 (resized).JPG
I assure you it's super confusing when you get your mail and a name you don't really recognize has sent you pinball parts seemingly at random.

Hey waltrr or boilerman - if either of you would PM me waltrr's address I'll gladly get this back in the mail on it's way.

#4213 5 years ago

i sent that, i sent a bunch of parts out and must of mix up addresses?
instead of shipping it back to me i will pm you the person it was ment to go to.... sorry normally i am pretty organized. i have been working 70 hrs a week and it does catch up to you.

#4214 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

instead of shipping it back to me i will pm you the person it was ment to go to.... sorry normally i am pretty organized. i have been working 70 hrs a week and it does catch up to you.

Oh - didn't take too much to figure out what had happened. But yeah - you sent me waltrr's lock plate by mistake.
PM his address and I'll send it on it's way.

#4215 5 years ago

Showing the goodness in the hobby.

#4216 5 years ago

I am in search of a plastic insert from a 1950s Gottlieb (see photo below). PBR has something similar but it is a tad smaller in diameter (not sure about height). These go in the apron area to indicate balls played or gobbled and appear to be relatively common for the era. One can be seen in the photo of a 1954 playfield below. The dimensions are 13/16” in diameter and 3/8” in height. Anyone have any from a parted machine or know of any potential sources? Thanks for any leads!

I am also looking for a couple of slotted playfield screws like the one shown in the following screw photo that I assume are common screws on 1950s Gottliebs that attach plastics/posts (see photo of playfield). Apparently these aren’t even available new as my good local hardware shop doesn’t have anything close (even in Phillips) and I can’t find them with the google. They are #6, oval, slot screws, 1-3/4” in length. Thanks! I could also use six of the #8, oval, slot screws that attach the playfield to the cabinet if someone has a bunch of playfield screws they’d like to sell.

CFF7F95A-3159-420A-835C-6835C75A2007 (resized).jpegCFF7F95A-3159-420A-835C-6835C75A2007 (resized).jpeg

0601B15F-9561-41AB-93AD-D56CC1E1CB39 (resized).jpeg0601B15F-9561-41AB-93AD-D56CC1E1CB39 (resized).jpeg

BDCE1C7F-DBC3-4BB8-988A-0E26DDADB759 (resized).jpegBDCE1C7F-DBC3-4BB8-988A-0E26DDADB759 (resized).jpeg

#4217 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

School season is almost over

#4218 5 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Heh. The downside of boilerman being too nice all the time:
You get the little bakelite piece he offered you. Then two weeks later you get even more mail.

I assure you it's super confusing when you get your mail and a name you don't really recognize has sent you pinball parts seemingly at random.
Hey waltrr or boilerman - if either of you would PM me waltrr's address I'll gladly get this back in the mail on it's way.

Hey, I've seen that part somewhere before
All good. S#it happens and all that boilerman does for everyone around here, it's amazing he gets anything else done.

Thank you

#4219 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

School season is almost over

they graduated last sat.

#4220 5 years ago

Not sure if this is where to ask but looking for the instruction cards for a 1966 Chicago coin kicker. Even just pictures and i could make them myself. Nothing on Google pics and here is enough resolution to read.

#4221 5 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Apparently these aren’t even available new as my good local hardware shop doesn’t have anything close (even in Phillips) and I can’t find them with the google. They are #6, oval, slot screws, 1-3/4” in length

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=4003

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=13969

The major difference between wood and sheet metal is the length of the threads. Sheet metal is fully threaded.

#4222 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=4003
https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=13969
The major difference between wood and sheet metal is the length of the threads. Sheet metal is fully threaded.

Thanks for the info on the screws newmantjn!

#4223 5 years ago

french gottlieb circa 1964 coin entrance plate.

doesn't have to be exactly like this but needs to be in good condition.

20180523_193833 (resized).jpg20180523_193833 (resized).jpg

#4224 5 years ago

Hi all. In need of a copy or original instruction and pricing cards for a WMS Gusher.
Thx

#4225 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

I have a label for this style coin plate on a FarOut game but this is a 70's style

#4226 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

Hey Tony
I have a Sweet Hearts with the toasted playfield that I hope to skin someday that I mentioned to you years back. It came out of Quebec and may have that piece. I will take a look when I get back home this weekend and will shoot you a pic.

Just a warning - parts are free but I only ship by personal delivery so the air-fare may make it pricey!!

Cheers

Tom

#4227 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Hey Tony
I have a Sweet Hearts with the toasted playfield that I hope to skin someday that I mentioned to you years back. It came out of Quebec and may have that piece. I will take a look when I get back home this weekend and will shoot you a pic.
Just a warning - parts are free but I only ship by personal delivery so the air-fare may make it pricey!!
Cheers
Tom

The Canadian in me suggests that Quebec was apart of Canada althou we wish they wernt back then

#4228 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im looking for pieces to the GTB 2p game call Mini Cycle

Check the Projects thread there is one for sale.

#4229 5 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Comparing the Recel parts catalog to the Gottlieb catalog was really clever. I would not have thought of that. I ordered an A-9740 this morning, and I'll report back about the results. Thanks, MarkG!

The A-9740 relay coil isn't as tall as the 9500 coil, but it does work. I tried using a washer to make up for lost length, but it buzzed like no other. The roll over switch on the playfield that activates this coil needs a longer connection than the other two to work, but that is better than not working at all.

#4230 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Check the Projects thread there is one for sale.

cant find it?

#4232 5 years ago

Looking for a backglass for a 1970 Gottlieb Mini-Cycle. The original is suffering from heavy flaking.

#4233 5 years ago

Looking for WMS Gusher instruction cards.
thx

#4234 5 years ago

Need (1) Far Out / Out of Sight drop target, otherwise I'll have to replace them all (since a new one won't match)! Anyone?

#4235 5 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Need (1) Far Out / Out of Sight drop target, otherwise I'll have to replace them all (since a new one won't match)! Anyone?

In case you can’t find an original, surprisingly, the new yellow drop targets are a damn close match to the originals.

#4236 5 years ago

I would replace them all. Did that with Volley. Not fun. Same amount of labor I would think.

#4237 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I would replace them all. Did that with Volley. Not fun. Same amount of labor I would think.

Well, technically no more than half -- since I wouldn't have to touch the second bank of targets. I went a little over budget on the machine purchase, so I was trying to see if I could save on parts. Rather than $40 for all new ones, presumably just a few bucks for one.

Quoted from MikeO:

In case you can’t find an original, surprisingly, the new yellow drop targets are a damn close match to the originals.

Really? Hmm. Tempting to try just one ... we'll see how much my next parts order turns out to be...

#4238 5 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I have 1 used one I can sell. Bob

Note the wear line from ball contact.

target 001 (resized).JPGtarget 001 (resized).JPG
target 002 (resized).JPGtarget 002 (resized).JPG

#4239 5 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

If you still need this, PM me your info and I will send a couple of these your way.

#4240 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

If you still need this, PM me your info and I will send a couple of these your way.

Thanks SirScott -- I'm getting the one from bob_e. If I need more (though I certainly hope not!), I'll definitely follow up with you!

#4241 5 years ago

Looking for a 68/69 Bally Set of Apron Cards for my Bally Gator

Or a clear picture so I can create my own
All the pictures online to are blurry when I zoom in

Thanks !!

#4242 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

Sorry Tony. Checked the Sweet Hearts and an op had riveted a metal plate on to the piece with the price increase of 1 play per -- cracked the part in all directions. Hope another can help ye along.

Cheers

Tom

#4243 5 years ago

Looking for decent used Egghead backglass.

#4244 5 years ago

Looking for Gottlieb Gypsy Queen score and instruction cards.
Thanks!

#4245 5 years ago

Anyone have an extra plastic insert from an early to mid-1950s Gottlieb that is used to keep track of balls played/gobbled (as in following photos)? They are 13/16” in diameter and 3/8” in height (and I only need one).

Thanks and sorry for the low res pics!

Missing plastic (resized).jpgMissing plastic (resized).jpg

PLASTIC INSERT.pdfPLASTIC INSERT.pdf

#4246 5 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

Looking for Gottlieb Gypsy Queen score and instruction cards.
Thanks!

PM me your address.

#4247 5 years ago

Hi,needing a williams score motor switch stack.any help.seems to be holy grail of parts.thanks.

#4248 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi,needing a williams score motor switch stack.any help.seems to be holy grail of parts.thanks.

I've got several score motors. What stack configuration do you need?

Mike V

#4249 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a 68/69 Bally Set of Apron Cards for my Bally Gator
Or a clear picture so I can create my own
All the pictures online to are blurry when I zoom in
Thanks !!

Mine isn't set up right now, but I dug it out to at least snap a couple pics for you. Unfortunately, mine look kind of generic and probably not orginal. Sorry

Effect_20180531_151653 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151653 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151725 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151725 (resized).jpg
#4250 5 years ago

Looking for a power switch for my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand. The switch stopped working yesterday. Not sure if that's fixable (haven't had one go bad before) or if I just need to replace with a new one and re-solder the wires.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/85?hl=jsf24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.