gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 207.
#3951 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I’m looking for a coin door to replace the bent up one that’s on my Gottlieb Atlantis. Doesn’t have to look pretty, as long as it’s not seriously damaged.

Sent you a message

#3952 6 years ago

Looking for three correct lane guides on a '63 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts.

I need 'two' double-sided lane guides that are 2 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)

And 'one' single-sided lane guide that is 1 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)

These would be the type without the diamond on top.

#3953 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Looking for three correct lane guides on a '63 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts.
I need 'two' double-sided lane guides that are 2 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)
And 'one' single-sided lane guide that is 1 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)
These would be the type without the diamond on top.

And you dont want pbr new? Ive got 2 2 1/2 old and 1 of the 1 1/2 but its new..

#3954 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

And you dont want pbr new? Ive got 2 2 1/2 old and 1 of the 1 1/2 but its new..

No, don't like buying plastics from pbr.

Getting late now where you are, will contact you tomorrow.

Thanks!

#3955 6 years ago

Need two passive bumper caps like these for World Fair. I know I can get new from PBR but they would be the only new plastics on the playfield and was hoping for original to keep a consistent appearance.

EBD971A3-FCD0-48F5-9A2E-A4329ECA994E (resized).jpegEBD971A3-FCD0-48F5-9A2E-A4329ECA994E (resized).jpeg

#3956 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Need two passive bumper caps like these for World Fair. I know I can get new from PBR but they would be the only new plastics on the playfield and was hoping for original to keep a consistent appearance.

I'd think you could decal these.

I also have other caps at WWW.PRESERVATIONPINBALL.COM

deadgreen (resized).jpgdeadgreen (resized).jpg

#3957 6 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

I'd think you could decal these.
I also have other caps at http://WWW.PRESERVATIONPINBALL.COM

Thanks for the offer. Don't want to decal.

#3958 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Thanks for the offer. Don't want to decal.

Ive got a couple from a Friendship7 that just say "Advance" yer welcome to

#3959 6 years ago

I have scoured the net for the small williams rectangular plastic drop targets (for a 77' Liberty Bell.) Pinball resources is the only site I could find that had them listed but were "Out of stock"
I would have thought planetarypinball would have had them but they only have the single hole ones. This machine has 2 rivet holes and is only about 1.5"x1".

pf (resized).jpgpf (resized).jpg

#3960 6 years ago
Quoted from Heaterguy:

I have scoured the net for the small williams rectangular plastic drop targets (for a 77' Liberty Bell.) Pinball resources is the only site I could find that had them listed but were "Out of stock"
I would have thought planetarypinball would have had them but they only have the single hole ones. This machine has 2 rivet holes and is only about 1.5"x1".

Steve @ PBR doesn't always update his web-sight when stuff comes back in stock. wouldn't hurt to give him a call.

#3961 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got a couple from a Friendship7 that just say "Advance" yer welcome to

My bad. I asked for the wrong cap. Turns out I have what I need. Thanks.

#3962 6 years ago
Quoted from Heaterguy:

it was suggested once,but I don't know if it would work, that the Chicago Coin drop target arm (which was in stock when mentioned) might work as a replacement for a Williams?

#3963 6 years ago

They look the same as a Grand Prix, but not sure, anyways when I need my Grand Prix ones I called pbr and steve told me the tooling was shot to make the targets so they pretty much would not be available any longer.

#3964 6 years ago

Are you talking just the target face? I wonder if you could cut some plastic in the correct shape an re-rivet it in place? If so, I could likely use my vinyl cutter to cut the concentric circles on the face of the target for you.

Quoted from Heaterguy:

#3965 6 years ago
Quoted from Heaterguy:

You missed this corner of the internet These are NOS:

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/drop-target-bullseye-p-5544

#3966 6 years ago

Wow thanks everyone, looks like I’m goin to flippers.com

#3967 6 years ago

I'm looking for a good deal on a bunch of 24v EM relays and maybe some stand up targets for a class I'm putting together. Extra credit if I can pick them up at TPF next week to save on shipping. PM me with details of what you have, and thanks.

#3968 6 years ago
Quoted from Heaterguy:

I’m goin to flippers.com

John is a great guy.

#3969 6 years ago

need the coin door for a midway stunt pilot .looks like the same door that is on my midway flying carpet
Thanks

#3970 6 years ago

Need Coin Door for Doodle Bug. Have door skin, but need the inside guts...

#3971 6 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Need Coin Door for Doodle Bug. Have door skin, but need the inside guts...

Sent you a message

#3972 6 years ago

Still looking for a lockdown bar for my Volley.

#3973 6 years ago

Looking for decent or better backglass for Gottlieb Egghead.

#3974 6 years ago

Hi guys, I posted this on the trading post thread but thought I’d post here too if interested:

I have these four very nice 28 1/2 inch chrome Pinball legs that I would like to trade with someone for a set of four 31 inch legs that I can put on my new Gottlieb king pin. I would do a straight-up trade for a set of similar quality.

Or, I would also sell these for $30 for the set plus shipping if you don’t have a trade.

These legs have been bathed in evaporust and
I hand polished them with mother’s metal polish. I’ll throw in four levelers if desired.

Mark

0605E051-AA8C-4555-8EB4-B2B6B5351A81 (resized).jpeg0605E051-AA8C-4555-8EB4-B2B6B5351A81 (resized).jpeg

9E0D3237-A73B-4E32-8274-BC40B51E0FAA (resized).jpeg9E0D3237-A73B-4E32-8274-BC40B51E0FAA (resized).jpeg

#3975 6 years ago

Looking for instruction card and score card for ROYAL FLUSH or Card Whiz.
Even a scan that I can print out will do.
I am making a table from a playfield that was hanging on the wall in a bar.

RF (resized).jpgRF (resized).jpg

#3976 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Looking for instruction card and score card for ROYAL FLUSH or Card Whiz.
Even a scan that I can print out will do.
I am making a table from a playfield that was hanging on the wall in a bar.

i think i have a royal flush instruction card in good shape

#3977 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i think i have a royal flush instruction card in good shape

Anyone have a set of Quick Draw instruction cards? I know I can make them from Inkochito's files (have done in the past) but would be cool to add some vintage cards to this game i'm restoring. Thanks!

#3978 6 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anyone have a set of Quick Draw instruction cards? I know I can make them from Inkochito's files (have done in the past) but would be cool to add some vintage cards to this game i'm restoring. Thanks!

that one i am not sure, i will check for that too

#3979 6 years ago

I asked a couple years ago, but I'm still looking--if anyone has the metal frames for the business card holder or the score card holder (see photo) on Williams woodrails, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Also, is anyone reproducing that "Balls Played" decal?

Thanks

c8dec83c239e9284c5e91e379b7a60d0d111606e (resized).jpgc8dec83c239e9284c5e91e379b7a60d0d111606e (resized).jpg

#3980 6 years ago

Hi still looking for back glass and now also looking for right side middle pf plastic for Williams #Triple Action.

#3981 6 years ago

i am heading to allentown and would like to find a styling of the 60s cabinet and head more specifically the metals to them , rails, lockdown bar, drink tray legs. if someone has a rather trashed game or these parts , id be interested. not looking for a hand out either. i plan on converting one of my ten spots to a styling of the 60s cabinet.

#3982 6 years ago

I have a lockdown bar that I'd trade for another type. The Gottlieb King Pin I bought I’m pretty sure has the wrong bar on it (it looks like the one on my 1965 Bank-A-Ball with the end caps on it). You'd probably want to replace the caps (PBR sells them). I'd trade straight-up for the correct lockdown bar for this game.
I should caveat all of this by saying I’m honestly not positive which lockdown bar a 73 King Pin takes so I would appreciate someone telling me and sending me a photo as well. ?

Alternatively, I will buy a lockdown bar for King Pin if you have one and aren't interested in the above trade. Thanks!

7FDB7AAE-7A31-4D93-A7BD-05487B44D958 (resized).jpeg7FDB7AAE-7A31-4D93-A7BD-05487B44D958 (resized).jpeg

#3983 6 years ago

You'd probably want to replace the caps (PBR sells them).

While PBR did sell these in the past, these have been out of stock for some time.

#3984 6 years ago

I have a lockdown bar that I'd trade for another type. The Gottlieb King Pin I bought I’m pretty sure has the wrong bar on it (it looks like the one on my 1965 Bank-A-Ball with the end caps on it). You'd probably want to replace the caps (PBR sells them). I'd trade straight-up for the correct lockdown bar for this game.
I should caveat all of this by saying I’m honestly not positive which lockdown bar a 73 King Pin takes so I would appreciate someone telling me and sending me a photo as well. ?
Alternatively, I will buy a lockdown bar for King Pin if you have one and aren't interested in the above trade. Thanks!

Flat bar, button style... the Holy Grail of GTB lockdown bars, machines have been killed off for the bar alone (well maybe the chimes unit as well). The hijack prices these days is $150. If you were to convert to flat bar/fin style you could probably do it for $75 (bar and receiver).

Ken

#3985 6 years ago

Mid '70s EM. I'm looking for a 15/16 ball for a Bally roller track tilt assembly. Also looking for the coin return swing flap for the Bally coin door.

Send me a PM if you have anything.

Thanks

Coin Return Flap (resized).JPGCoin Return Flap (resized).JPG

#3986 6 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Mid '70s EM. I'm looking for a 15/16 ball for a Bally roller track tilt assembly. Also looking for the coin return swing flap for the Bally coin door.
Thanks

Marco has the balls
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/BALL-STEEL

#3987 6 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Thanks

Cliffy's has reproduced the Bally coin door flaps........http://www.passionforpinball.com/blycoin.htm

#3988 6 years ago

Looking for a slingshot plastic shield for a Bally Monte Carlo 1973. Thanks!

DSCN1509 (resized).JPGDSCN1509 (resized).JPG

#3989 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I have one but the latch pins are broken off. These would probably do the trick though.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7408

Kudos to AlexF. Got the lockdown bar and this will do nicely!

Thank you!

#3990 6 years ago

Looking for a complete ball count unit for a Gottlieb Sky Jump. I think the ball count units were the same for single player machines between 1970 to 1976??? Any condition... Thanks...

#3991 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

While PBR did sell these in the past, these have been out of stock for some time.

The "Steve" suggests he will have them back in stock in July

#3992 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Cool well that would give me a sell-able lockbar to maybe trade with someone for the one I need.

#3993 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Good to know. That "Steve" guy is OK in my book.

#3994 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Good to know. That "Steve" guy is OK in my book.

If you get past the first impression he is a wealth of information and has some of the most obscure parts when you need them.
He is ok in my book as well.

#3995 6 years ago

Hi all,

I'm looking for 1 King Pin drop target.

Does anyone have a spare?

#3996 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

If you get past the first impression he is a wealth of information and has some of the most obscure parts when you need them.
He is ok in my book as well.

Got past any issues with Steve 20 years ago.

It’s old home week if I ever need to call and get Steve on the phone.

#3997 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Got past any issues with Steve 20 years ago.
It’s old home week if I ever need to call and get Steve on the phone.

Yup, he's one of the greats in the pinball world for sure.

#3998 6 years ago

Hey guys,you might try skip on ebay.user name is pinjunk.he told me he was parting a lot of machines.prices resonable.he goes to Allentown show also.goodluck.

#3999 6 years ago

Hey guys, picked up a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise and it arrived with the score reel plastic slots that hold the score reels in place broken. Anyone know what those parts are called or where to source them? I looked at PBR's site but didn't see anything close. I could hack something together but the pin is otherwise in fabulous shape and I'd like to keep it nice.

ParadiseScoreReelPlastic (resized).jpgParadiseScoreReelPlastic (resized).jpg

#4000 6 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

Hey guys, picked up a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise and it arrived with the score reel plastic slots that hold the score reels in place broken. Anyone know what those parts are called or where to source them? I looked at PBR's site but didn't see anything close. I could hack something together but the pin is otherwise in fabulous shape and I'd like to keep it nice.

I scavenge reel cages off of ebay and reuse the reel guides from those. I use #2 nut and bolt hardware to reattach. Here's another kit I made up for someone but they decided to look elsewhere. This is a 70's guides but do the same for 60's guides

20180313_110528_resized (resized).jpg20180313_110528_resized (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.98
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.