e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 207.
#3851 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looking for a Gottlieb siamese playfield post in white/off white.
PBR has them in clear and red but would prefer the white/off white to match the rest of the game.
Like the one on the right in the picture.

they were never reproduced, and i have not seen any NOS ones in many years. PBR has not had any in years.
i normally don't let these "unobtanium" parts go very easy, but i will see how many i have left and see if i can spare one.

#3852 6 years ago

Anyone with a Ron Webb Bank-A-Ball repro backglass? I need one for a project machine.

Thanks

#3853 6 years ago

Has anybody reproduced this Williams trademark for the coindoor? waterslide decal or regular decal? anybody have a more complete image? maybe I'll do a waterslide...

20180128_144814_resized (resized).jpg20180128_144814_resized (resized).jpg

#3854 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Has anybody reproduced this Williams trademark for the coindoor? waterslide decal or regular decal? anybody have a more complete image? maybe I'll do a waterslide...

I need three of these if they are around or if you find a way to reproduce them.

#3856 6 years ago

Anyone have any of the copper washers that sit between the relay frame and the coil? I lost one somewhere along the way -- 1954 Williams Spitfire.

According to my calipers they are 0.008" thick (32 gauge) and seems like copper. I polished one up with Mother's Mag and it certainly looks like copper.

These are 5/8" OD and 3/16" ID.

#3857 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looking for a Gottlieb siamese playfield post in white/off white.
PBR has them in clear and red but would prefer the white/off white to match the rest of the game.
Like the one on the right in the picture.

I have these two if you are interested in one of the

IMG_1720 (resized).JPGIMG_1720 (resized).JPG

Mike V

#3858 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yes I have a version. Pm your email address and I will send you a PDF that you can print a decal.

You mean this right?

DSC04466 (resized).JPGDSC04466 (resized).JPG

#3859 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone have any of the copper washers that sit between the relay frame and the coil? I lost one somewhere along the way -- 1954 Williams Spitfire.
According to my calipers they are 0.008" thick (32 gauge) and seems like copper. I polished one up with Mother's Mag and it certainly looks like copper.
These are 5/8" OD and 3/16" ID.

I have a couple in my screws bin... pm me and I'll tape a couple to a sheet of paper and mail. you'll owe me some Bador!

#3860 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Yes I have a version. Pm your email address and I will send you a PDF that you can print a decal.
You mean this right?

Very nice! Eagerly awaiting...

#3861 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Very nice! Eagerly awaiting...

It's in your inbox old chap!

#3862 6 years ago

Backglass FS I have a BgResto reproduction Quick Draw $200 shipped CONUS.

IMG_9163[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9163[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9165[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9165[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9162[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9162[1] (resized).JPG

Added over 6 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59713

#3863 6 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Thks for your support Doug. My original spinner & ring is missing. In its place I have a repro spinner without ring.

I have had quotes from a couple of locals to laser cut a new ring but the prices have been just too high. If at your convenience you can give me the ID, OD & thickness & clarify the material of the original ring (to assist in gaining fresh quotes) that would be very much appreciated. Thks Wayne

the metal is 0.05 x 0.385 inches roughly. ( 9.7mm x about the same thickness as the plastic

the rivet holes are in the middle .. the ring goes the same distance 'in' from those as out

#3864 6 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Anyone with a Ron Webb Bank-A-Ball repro backglass? I need one for a project machine.
Thanks

Ron is getting a quote from his screener for another run on BAB glass FYI..

#3865 6 years ago

Does anyone have a spare GTB score motor switch blade, 2 3/8" with a 3/8" lifter?

At least I think it's a 3/8" lifter, If only I can find the one that just went flying across the room!

PBR doesn't list 3/8" as an option for lifters, so I could be incorrect, maybe 11/32"?

#3866 6 years ago

Nevermind, all I really need is the lifter, I just ordered some from PBR

#3867 6 years ago

Looking for a set of Williams woodrail legs -- 32 1/2"! If you have any leads on a set let me know.

#3868 6 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Backglass FS I have a BgResto reproduction Quick Draw $200 shipped CONUS.

Added 10 days ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59713

PM SENT!

#3870 6 years ago

Looking for Bally #Hokus Pokus back glass. Used or repro. Can get from BG I think, but not in a hurry and wanted to see if there was a decent original out there. Yes, saw the one on ebay but it is really rough. Thanks.

#3871 6 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Can get from BG I think,

Yep.

#3872 6 years ago

If anyone has a 1965 Alpine Club or Ski Club that they are parting out, I would appreciate a message. Thanks

#3873 6 years ago

Not one that I'm parting out, but if anyone has a Ski Club playfield kicking around mine is hosed. I know it's an incredibly long shot but I'll try.

Quoted from Jerryuop:

If anyone has a 1965 Alpine Club or Ski Club that they are parting out, I would appreciate a message. Thanks

#3874 6 years ago

Looking for parts for a 1972 Bally Space Time.

* Stepper Unit parts or complete Stepper Units, The steppers in my backbox are a little rusted; not sure they will clean up.
* Coin door parts switches & coin mechs.
* Backbox door for the back.

Thanks,
Phil

#3875 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Not one that I'm parting out, but if anyone has a Ski Club playfield kicking around mine is hosed. I know it's an incredibly long shot but I'll try.

Same here. My play field is in pretty rough condition, unfortunately.

#3876 6 years ago

Needed. Lockdown bar for a 1976 Gottlieb Volley. My Atlantis, Spin Out and Sky Jump use the same lockdown bar. Thanks!

#3877 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Needed. Lockdown bar for a 1976 Gottlieb Volley. My Atlantis, Spin Out and Sky Jump use the same lockdown bar. Thanks!

So how was the condition on this Volley? Are you happy?

When I saw the homemade wood lockdown bar in the CL listing here in KC it made me do a face palm. Other than that it looked like a decent example.

#3878 6 years ago

It's nice. Don't have to do too much. Great cabinet, coin door and playfield. Backglass has some lifting in the green. That can be fixed. It was an upgrade. Only complaint is one of the drop targets broke off after my 5th or 6th game. Ordered the whole set. I'm happy.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#3879 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Only complaint is one of the drop targets broke off after my 5th or 6th game.

Bummer on the drop target. I try to keep with all original drop targets in my Gottlieb games. So they will survive I always double ring where they can take straight on hits from the flippers. The double rings provide more resistance to flexing/breaking from hard ball hits. They also keep the ball from pushing up into the plastics.

Where the drop target banks are on the sides and take more glancing blows from the ball I don't worry about doubling the rubber rings.

With new plastics and new drop targets I don't worry about the double rings. Both are more durable and should withstand any abuse they get.

#3880 6 years ago

Looking for pristine or repro Mata Hari EM backglass; willing to pay nicely for the right glass

#3881 6 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Looking for pristine or repro Mata Hari EM backglass; willing to pay nicely for the right glass

contact steve @ http://bgresto.com/?p=520

#3882 6 years ago

Looking for Bally stamped lane guilds.

#3883 6 years ago

Looking for a Lockdown Bar (GTB-D14008A) for a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Just realized the one that came with the game I bought last weekend is the wrong lock-bar for that game.

Looks like PBR is out of stock of these.

#3884 6 years ago

I need a Rack-A-Ball bg. Didnt Ron Webb sell these at one point?

#3885 6 years ago

Looking for playfield plastics for Williams Big Daddy. Or good scans so I can make my own.

#3886 6 years ago

Can I buy a new Time Zone upper ball guide, have this one chromed, or could I use chrome paint?

940E1852-FB0A-4FA6-9BCF-4E6906483D06 (resized).jpeg940E1852-FB0A-4FA6-9BCF-4E6906483D06 (resized).jpeg

#3887 6 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Can I buy a new Time Zone upper ball guide, have this one chromed, or could I use chrome paint?

Painting is the cheapest and will be OK, but I would find a better one or have it chromed if it were mine.

#3888 6 years ago

Chroming, they come up nice.

IMG_7252 (resized).JPGIMG_7252 (resized).JPG

#3889 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

What does something like that cost to have chromed? What kind of place does that work? Sorry for the dumb question -- wouldn't know where to go here in SA to have someone chrome parts.

#3890 6 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

What does something like that cost to have chromed? What kind of place does that work? Sorry for the dumb question -- wouldn't know where to go here in SA to have someone chrome parts.

Originally that wasn't chrome plated. Only nickel plated. As has been explained to me nickel plating is the last step before applying chrome plating.

To me chrome plating always looks out of place on a pinball, especially EM pinball.

In the past I used and recommended Mike Chestnut be he is no longer with us. Someone has picked up where he left off I believe. Others will point you to sources for nickel plating.

#3891 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Originally that wasn't chrome plated. Only nickel plated. As has been explained to me nickel plating is the last step before applying chrome plating.
To me chrome plating always looks out of place on a pinball, especially EM pinball.
In the past I used and recommended Mike Chestnut be he is no longer with us. Someone has picked up where he left off I believe. Others will point you to sources for nickel plating.

Agree - if doing anything again would nickel plate. Any chromers should do this.

#3892 6 years ago

I use Al's Chrome Shop in Fort Worth TX as I got the lead from Pinhead52. A Gottlieb Coin Door and Bezel ran me about $75.00 without tax included, which is the minimum for them to do something. I figure a ball guide and throw in a coin door would be about the same. They do good work. Al's does Nickle Plate too which I think was what ball guides were originally, and I would think a shop that does chrome would do other metal plating as well .

#3894 6 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating

#3895 6 years ago

I need balls for my Rack-a-Ball games...

#3896 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Painting is the cheapest and will be OK, but I would find a better one or have it chromed if it were mine.

Thanks, Pinman, kind of why I posted here. Didn't know if this was a part I really have any chance of finding as a replacement, but was hoping. Plating here in Sac CA is $75 - $100 and not sure if really worth it for a part that you only see 1/2 to 1 inch of the front edge.

#3897 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yep, looks great.

#3898 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams EM drop target, game is Triple Action but used in others. It's wider than normal, red bullesys. Mine is busted and 25-30% missing. Need one and would like a spare or two.

Triple action drop (resized).jpgTriple action drop (resized).jpg

#3899 6 years ago

Looking for a plastic for Gottlieb Out Of Sight/Far Out. It's the large left one, mine is missing.

Out Of Sight plastic (resized).jpgOut Of Sight plastic (resized).jpg

#3900 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Looking for a Williams EM drop target, game is Triple Action

If you could still use the drop on Monday, repost or shoot me a PM.
I'm pretty busy right through the weekend, but I know I have a Star
Action playfield around someplace. If the drop's there, it'll be yours..
(T)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.