Topic Stats

• 4,479 posts
  • 440 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,298 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.46.57 AM (resized).png
5dce09b8f29f226d692b8f852a754183cfec3baa.png (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20180915_193031 (resized).jpg
IMG_0234 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180911_014055 (resized).jpg
20180907_220148 (resized).jpg
IMG_0978 (resized).jpg
P1170275 (resized).JPG
s-l64(2) (resized).jpg
010 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
s-l64 (resized).jpg
s-l64(1) (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg

There are 4481 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 90.
#3801 9 months ago

Forgive my apparent ignorance but is there any relationship between the 'chicken' & the remainder of the artwork?

#3802 9 months ago
Quoted from wayner:

Forgive my apparent ignorance but what is the relationship of the 'chicken' to the remainder of the artwork?

Are there two birds on the backglass?

#3803 9 months ago

Looking for 2 score reel stepper units for a 1964 Chicago Coin "Royal Flash".
Mine has broken nylon actuator arm in two of them. "1" Point and "10" point stepper units needed.

Thanks!

Larry Zartarian
Oakland, CA

#3804 9 months ago

I couldn't resist the chicken. Must. Animate.
newgif.gif

#3805 9 months ago
Quoted from wedgeheadjunkie:

Mine has broken nylon actuator arm in two of them.

Is this the right score reel?

1969 Chicago Coin Catalog (resized).jpg

/Mark

#3806 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffc:

I couldn't resist the chicken. Must. Animate.

That's one active cock!

#3807 9 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's one active cock!

I see what you did there.

#3808 9 months ago

Mark,

Yes, I believe the diagram you provided is the correct part. The game is from 1964, and the catalogue picture you show is 1969, but the two nylon parts look to be correct. Can't tell which one of mine is broken, but it's definitely one of those that are being shown in the pic.

Thanks, and do you have one or two of these for sale?

Larry Z.

#3809 9 months ago

Thanks, and do you have one or two of these for sale?

Sorry, no. I thought it might help those who have unidentified score reels in their stashes.

/Mark

#3810 9 months ago
Quoted from wayner:

Forgive my apparent ignorance but is there any relationship between the 'chicken' & the remainder of the artwork?

One with a red vest and one with a green.

pasted_image (resized).png

#3811 9 months ago

And based on the Animation, the Chicken is dancing just like everyone else in the photo (the chicken's legs move too).

#3812 9 months ago

Mine has broken nylon actuator arm in two of them.

Okay, what is it you could use, the plunger and the nylon that's attached
to it? Those are 5" Score Reels, right?
I have a complete C.C. Bowler head that I'd rather not begin dismembering
yet, plus it has yellow score reels. Perhaps I have other C.C. 5" score reel
parts, but if not, I'm almost positive the United parts that I have will interchange
perfectly fine. As far as extra Score Reels, Znet (Bruce) has many including the
ones for your machine..
Let me know if the plunger and the nylon attached is what you could use, and
maybe a pic or measurement on the piece(s). We'll get her fixed up.. (T)

#3813 9 months ago

Somebody is always looking for a chime unit. Of course I'll probably piss people off by publicizing it here...

ebay.com link » Bally Gottlieb Pinball Chime 6061 T Arcade

#3814 9 months ago

I'm cleaning up a Bally Rocket III that I originally bought mostly for parts. However, it is too good to part out, so now I am trying to get it going. Unfortunately, a few parts have already been snipped out by the previous owner.

Most of the parts I can get from PBR, having difficulty finding the fiber actuator for Special (KK) relay. I really just need the fiber actuator but would take the whole relay if available. Here is a picture of one from my better Rocket III. The part number for the actuator is L248.

IMG_2032[1] (resized).JPG

#3815 9 months ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Once you get some good scans of the original Bally Amigo chicken images you should email them over to Pinball Rescue as they will make the decals for other folks. I did that for them with a Sonic Prospector. They won't have an issue with the Bally/Williams trademark as there is no brand name or trade mark on the spinner image.

Two versions of the red here, I'm working on the blue image now. Give me about 1/2 hour.

cropped down the provided image above, adjusted perspective and color corrected

red_side_chicken_b (resized).jpg

red_side_chicken (resized).jpg

#3816 9 months ago

Best I can do with the blue image, its a bit low resolution for my meager photoshop skill set.

Three red chicken is with the image filled in with paint bucket tool so it is mostly solid.

red_side_chicken_c (resized).jpg

chicken_blue (resized).jpg

#3817 9 months ago

For some reason the blue image was flipped..

chicken_blue_flipped (resized).jpg

#3818 9 months ago

Novaguy here's a picture of the Gottlieb 1955 Marathon score reel part I am looking for. Its the metal one with the pin and the hook for the spring. The pin slides up into the plastic part. These are from another score reel in the game. Who ever had the machine before had creatively found a nut and bolt that fit into the plastic part and then hooked the spring to the bolt and then managed to get it re-assembled. It must have been a real effort with a very poor result. I included a picture of the top of the score reel to identify the vintage

thanks WillbeEM

missing_part (resized).jpg

score reel top (resized).jpg

#3819 9 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Best I can do with the blue image, its a bit low resolution for my meager photoshop skill set.
Three red chicken is with the image filled in with paint bucket tool so it is mostly solid.

Nice. I think I can work with that.
Will see what I can do!
Thanks

#3820 9 months ago

Looking for the three spinners of Swing Along (Gottlieb 1963), I've got the machine, but not the spinners.
Decals are also okay, I've got three others spinners with the wrong pictures

#3821 9 months ago

Looking for one white rollover button for a 1951 Gottlieb. The button measures 11/16" across. PBR buttons are too small.

20180111_190321 (resized).jpg

20180111_190354 (resized).jpg

#3822 9 months ago

Trolling ebay over the last week I was lucky enough to score some GTB roto target arms. Should anybody be desperate I will provide a few of these.

rotoarms (resized).JPG

#3823 9 months ago

Those first five are either stationary targets from "Spot A Card", or if from a roto unit, then it's a sample game "King of Diamonds". Unless I'm mistaken, those are the only two games that have that style target in black on white.

#3824 9 months ago
Quoted from willbeEM:

Novaguy here's a picture of the Gottlieb 1955 Marathon score reel part I am looking for. Its the metal one with the pin and the hook for the spring. The pin slides up into the plastic part. These are from another score reel in the game. Who ever had the machine before had creatively found a nut and bolt that fit into the plastic part and then hooked the spring to the bolt and then managed to get it re-assembled. It must have been a real effort with a very poor result. I included a picture of the top of the score reel to identify the vintage
thanks WillbeEM

If he can't help, I've got a junker 1957 Whirl Wind that still has all the score reels. I'm not sure about condition of the parts you need, but I will be glad to take them apart and see.

#3825 9 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Those first five are either stationary targets from "Spot A Card", or if from a roto unit, then it's a sample game "King of Diamonds". Unless I'm mistaken, those are the only two games that have that style target in black on white.

You would need to decal over the face to match what you need, at least you get the arm. Or re-rivet the face on to the arm...

#3826 9 months ago

Looking for a GTB 60's start button switch stack to convert a Flipper parade - also need a pop bumper plunger 1 3/4" - one is covered with melted coil sleeve.

Scott

#3827 9 months ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

Looking for the three spinners of Swing Along (Gottlieb 1963), I've got the machine, but not the spinners.
Decals are also okay, I've got three others spinners with the wrong pictures

pinball rescue here in australia sell the decals. not sure they have them on their web page but i bought a set and have them on mine.

#3828 9 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

If he can't help, I've got a junker 1957 Whirl Wind that still has all the score reels. I'm not sure about condition of the parts you need, but I will be glad to take them apart and see.

Hooked him up with the parts today o-din but thanks for the offer to help.

Ted

#3829 9 months ago

Cool. If anybody needs anything out of that 1957 Gottlieb Whirl Wind, let me know. No backglass and the playfield is trashed, but most mechanical parts are there.

#3830 9 months ago
Quoted from wayner:

Looking to purchase an original spinning wheel with metal outer ring from a GTB World Fair EM. Thks.

Is your ring damaged or missing?
i have the ring ( nfs its on my game) - if you contact a laser cutter in melbourne I can work with them to get it copied for you if you like

#3831 9 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a GTB 60's start button switch stack to convert a Flipper parade - also need a pop bumper plunger 1 3/4" - one is covered with melted coil sleeve.
Scott

do you want the full stack with slam switch or just a start contact? How about the harness? On the add a ball games I like to add a switch at the back of the coin bracket, lined up with the eject rod, just pushing the eject starts the game. And i should have pop bumper plunger.

#3832 9 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

do you want the full stack with slam switch or just a start contact? How about the harness? On the add a ball games I like to add a switch at the back of the coin bracket, lined up with the eject rod, just pushing the eject starts the game. And i should have pop bumper plunger.

You don't even need to do that. On add-a-ball games, just remove the coin mechanism and flip the anti-cheat wireform over the coin switch. Verify that the switch closes when you push the coin return. I've done this on a number of games, and it works great. It takes a couple of minutes, no added parts needed, and it's easily reversible. Of course, the game can't be coin operated with this modification.

#3833 9 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

Here's the parts I think you want.

20180114_160624_resized_1 (resized).jpg

#3834 9 months ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Is your ring damaged or missing?
i have the ring ( nfs its on my game) - if you contact a laser cutter in melbourne I can work with them to get it copied for you if you like

Thks for your support Doug. My original spinner & ring is missing. In its place I have a repro spinner without ring.

canon231016 003 (resized).JPG

I have had quotes from a couple of locals to laser cut a new ring but the prices have been just too high. If at your convenience you can give me the ID, OD & thickness & clarify the material of the original ring (to assist in gaining fresh quotes) that would be very much appreciated. Thks Wayne

#3835 9 months ago

Mine has broken nylon actuator arm in two of them. "1" Point and "10" point stepper units needed.
Thanks!
Larry Zartarian
Oakland, CA

I've got these and six more off a 68 CC Beatnik. They look like a match
IMG_1696 (resized).JPGIMG_1698 (resized).JPGIMG_1697 (resized).JPG

#3836 9 months ago

IMG_3239 (resized).JPG

Need new metal standoffs for your plastics? I'm having some new ones custom milled...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-new-metal-standoffs-under-your-em-plastics

#3837 9 months ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I've got these and six more off a 68 CC Beatnik. They look like a match

Do you have the BG?

#3838 9 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Quoted from novaguy:

Thanks very much guys, and a shout out to my wife for driving a few hours to pick them up. She said no problem it was nice to see Ted again!

#3839 9 months ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Do you have the BG?

Yeah but the guitar portion has issues. Yours cheap if you want it

Mike V
IMG_1630 (resized).JPG

#3840 9 months ago
Quoted from novaguy:

Ted

that plastic cog looks ridiculously familiar to the one i actually bought but cant find for my CC champion rifle even though two different mfgrs. wonders if it will work

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/nylon-operating-p-7841

#3841 9 months ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Yeah but the guitar portion has issues. Yours cheap if you want it

issues indeed. Let me get back to you in a few days, I need to get home and check mine. Yours may actually be better!

#3842 9 months ago
Quoted from singlezero:

that plastic cog looks ridiculously familiar to the one i actually bought but cant find for my CC champion rifle even though two different mfgrs. wonders if it will work

It's all yours, I'll give you a call tomorrow

#3843 9 months ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

issues indeed. Let me get back to you in a few days, I need to get home and check mine. Yours may actually be better!

I actually have the missing art. It stuck to the backbox. You can have that too .. not sure you could transfer it back.

Mike V

#3844 9 months ago
Quoted from singlezero:

that plastic cog looks ridiculously familiar

I needed that same cog for my 1956 Williams Cross Fire and Steve at PBR sold me a used Gottlieb one.

#3845 9 months ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I actually have the missing art. It stuck to the backbox. You can have that too .. not sure you could transfer it back.
Mike V

Funny, I have the same issue on mine. The art is all there, just stuck to the backbox as well.

#3846 9 months ago

I know this is a long.... shot, but I'm helping someone on the other side of the world to get a Flipper Cowboy together. He only has the lower half missing the backbox. I happen to have an extra Flipper Cowboy head but it's missing a few parts. The bell asys were available from PBR, I have an extra score reel but the problem is the balls to play unit is missing. That I don't have and the 2, from different machines, I just bought on E-Bay have different configurations on the rivet positioning.
So, does anyone happen to have a balls to play unit from a Flipper Cowboy they might part with and sell?
Are you still laughing?
Attached is a pic of the correct unit in my machine.
Thanks!!

Resized_20180108_210234 (resized).jpg

#3847 9 months ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I know this is a long.... shot, but I'm helping someone on the other side of the world to get a Flipper Cowboy together. He only has the lower half missing the backbox. I happen to have an extra Flipper Cowboy head but it's missing a few parts. The bell asys were available from PBR, I have an extra score reel but the problem is the balls to play unit is missing. That I don't have and the 2, from different machines, I just bought on E-Bay have different configurations on the rivet positioning.
So, does anyone happen to have a balls to play unit from a Flipper Cowboy they might part with and sell?
Are you still laughing?
Thanks!!

I have one, sent you a message. You can also contact me here: https://www.preservationpinball.com/

#3848 9 months ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Are you still laughing?
Thanks!!

I just found out from PBR that the Disc is B6671 Also used on Flipper Fair, Flipper Clown, Square Head and Flipper Cowboy.
The wiper Steve had in stock but not the unit or disc. I can get away with just the disc now if anyone has one but the unit would be great too.

Thanks for looking,
Walt

#3849 8 months ago

Looking for a Gottlieb siamese playfield post in white/off white.

PBR has them in clear and red but would prefer the white/off white to match the rest of the game.

Like the one on the right in the picture.

1FDB1504-DFF0-43FE-911F-228419AF3EA3 (resized).jpeg

#3850 8 months ago

Dup post.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.00
€ 8.40
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Morgantown, WV
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 21.00
There are 4481 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 90.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside