20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240309-185731~2 (resized).png
There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 207.
#3751 6 years ago

Gottlieb playfield plastics Big Indian - Big Brave

A-14952 & B-14956

010 (resized).JPG010 (resized).JPG

#3752 6 years ago

Looking for a Back Box door for a Bally Night Rider

any Bally 4 player from the Mid to Late 70s will do.

#3753 6 years ago

Looking for a score motor with cams for a Bally On Beam

#3754 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Gottlieb playfield plastics Big Indian - Big Brave

That target over the drops is always broken. PBR sells the set.

I am sorry, I just sold my big brave after 10 years and I let the old plastics go with it.
I had the sling plastics intact....
I bought the repos because the one over the drops was broken and poorly repaired.

#3755 6 years ago

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all.

I got this Jacks to Open paperwork inside a Chicago Coin Hollywood or Sound Stage a while back.
There are 2 schematics and some of the other original paperwork. It is probably not the complete package.

If you have the game and need the paperwork send me a PM and I will mail it out to you.

Jacks to open (1) (resized).JPGJacks to open (1) (resized).JPG

#3756 6 years ago

Jacks or Better paperwork is spoken for.
Merry Xmas!

#3757 6 years ago

Looking for a left slingshot plastic for my trail drive em.. Thx

#3758 6 years ago

So I'm an idiot:raised playfield, forgot ball was in, broke a drop target on my Target Alpha.

I know PBR has new, but I think a new one would look very out of place, unless I buy 15 - ouch.

Here's my broken one, anyone got one (or even 2, so I have a spare) of similar condition?

IMG_5443 (resized).jpgIMG_5443 (resized).jpg

#3759 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

So I'm an idiot:raised playfield, forgot ball was in, broke a drop target on my Target Alpha.
I know PBR has new, but I think a new one would look very out of place, unless I buy 15 - ouch.
Here's my broken one, anyone got one (or even 2, so I have a spare) of similar condition?

I did the same thing on a Drop-A-Card once. I couldn't find a used one and ended up ordering one new. The color match wasn't that obvious but the letter placement was much higher on the new target.

#3760 6 years ago

You could always order only 5 new ones and place them on the lower drop target bank and then you will have 4 spares for the next time you do it.

#3761 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

i am sure i have one, pm me so i don't forget to check tomorrow

#3762 6 years ago

Happy xmas to all of you! Hope you had some great time?!!

So, if there is any chance that someone would be able to have some "xmas" gift for me?
Looking for a Mariner plastic. It is on the right side of the playfield just above the sling shot. Would be really nice, if anyone would have a replacement available for me!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Axel

20171224_103528 (resized).jpg20171224_103528 (resized).jpg

#3763 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Its your lucky day, i have "1", altho if Boilerman has 2...

20171226_160055_resized (resized).jpg20171226_160055_resized (resized).jpg

#3764 6 years ago

Excellent, thanks, gents. I’ll PM Boilerman and if no joy I’ll drop you a line, Ph52. Happy New Year!

#3765 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Its your lucky day, i have "1", altho if Boilerman has 2...

ken you are the man!
i am sure i have 2 but as always i need to check because i never keep track of all the stuff i send out

#3766 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Excellent, thanks, gents. I’ll PM Boilerman and if no joy I’ll drop you a line, Ph52. Happy New Year!

I have ten used from Night Rider which I think is the same if you have an issue or anyone needs one.

DSCN8341 (resized).JPGDSCN8341 (resized).JPG

#3767 6 years ago

Thanks, GD. They are slightly different (see center is dot not circle) but one is on its way thanks to Ph52! Happy New year, all.

#3768 6 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Looking to purchase an original spinning wheel with metal outer ring from a GTB World Fair EM. Thks.

I know you said original, but here is an option if you have or can make the metal ring and can't find an original.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Animation%20Plastics.html

#3769 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I know you said original, but here is an option if you have or can make the metal ring and can't find an original.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Animation%20Plastics.html

Thks but I already have that option & the metal ring is not an easy component to fabricate.

#3770 6 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Thks but I already have that option & the metal ring is not an easy component to fabricate.

If you can find an original great, but the ring is very easy to make. Find someone in your area with a laser cutter. Cut from 16ga.or 18ga. #7 stainless and make sure they cut with nitrogen. Nitrogen will leave no burn marks. They can burn the rivet holes in for you too.
Once the program is made, you can always cut a handful, sell them for a few bucks each to make some of your money back.
After looking at yours, I wish I didn't sell my Worlds Fair now.

#3771 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

If you can find an original great, but the ring is very easy to make. Find someone in your area with a laser cutter. Cut from 16ga.or 18ga. #7 stainless and make sure they cut with nitrogen. Nitrogen will leave no burn marks. They can burn the rivet holes in for you too.
Once the program is made, you can always cut a handful, sell them for a few bucks each to make some of your money back.
After looking at yours, I wish I didn't sell my Worlds Fair now.

Thks good info. Yes machine is one of my favourite EMs. I really like the artwork & gameplay.

#3772 6 years ago

Looking for a couple of coin door parts for my ongoing 1968 Gottlieb Royal guard restore, but the parts from any late 1960's Gottlieb will work as long as they have the brass-like plating....

IMG_3205 (resized).JPGIMG_3205 (resized).JPG
I'm missing the bar that bolts across the back of all coin mech holders (photo is from my High hand, I need a brass-like plated one).

IMG_3207 (resized).JPGIMG_3207 (resized).JPG
Someone had a crowbar in the coin return hole & bent the crap out of this part. I could use mine, but would prefer a non-boogered one.

#3773 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Lemme know if you are still in need. I have probably 10 of these.

#3774 6 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Lemme know if you are still in need. I have probably 10 of these.

Thanks for the offer - Ken already helped me out.

#3775 6 years ago

I posted this about a year ago but I still have a '73 Chicago Coin Riviera that I'm parting out. I do not have a back box and the cabinet is broken beyond repair. Bottom relay board is complete as is the coin door (minus 1 mech I think) and it's harness. Some parts have been sold off of the playfield already.
PM me if you need some Riviera parts.

-Steve

#3776 6 years ago

'74 Bally Amigo - Need correct spinner, for some reason this looks wrong........
Spinner (resized).JPGSpinner (resized).JPG

#3777 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

'74 Bally Amigo - Need correct spinner, for some reason this looks wrong........

Evil Kenival!

Isn't Amigo just standard Bally red diamond? Someone sells nice mylar stickers for those.

#3778 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Evil Kenival!
Isn't Amigo just standard Bally red diamond? Someone sells nice mylar stickers for those.

I hope so, but I don't know. The pics on IPDB are not very good.......

#3779 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

that's how I remember mine. But it would be cool for someone to whip up a black ink silhouette of a guy in a sombrero taking a Siesta.

#3780 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Looks like mine had an Aztec spinner on it. Never noticed it. I don't have the game anymore.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3781 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Looks like mine had an Aztec spinner on it. Never noticed it. I don't have the game anymore.

Yeah, every one I can find a photo of seems to have a different spinner. That thing must take a beating. I think I'm going to put the Bally red diamond decal on it and call it a day.

#3782 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Yeah, every one I can find a photo of seems to have a different spinner. That thing must take a beating. I think I'm going to put the Bally red diamond decal on it and call it a day.

the flyer on IPDB is a little grainy but you can tell it isn't a diamond http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=71&picno=4009&zoom=1

I found this image what looks like Pin MAME or something and shows the spinner saying "Bally" and seems like what is on the flyer http://irpinball.org/screenshots/amigo.jpg

#3783 6 years ago

Wasn't that a song by Emerson, Lake and Palmer?

#3784 6 years ago

At least three of the Amigo games shown on this list have photos of a spinner with an image of a red chicken on one side and a blue chicken on the other side. This seems to be correct to me. Fits the theme.
For some reason I am not able to copy the photos.
The screen names of the posters with the chicken spinners are: diecirobi, em fan and johnny pins. em fan has the best photo of the spinner.

http://www.pinballowners.com/owners/71

#3785 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

At least three of the Amigo games shown on this list have photos of a spinner with an image of a red chicken on one side and a blue chicken on the other side. This seems to be correct to me. Fits the theme.
For some reason I am not able to copy the photos.
The screen names of the posters with the chicken spinners are: diecirobi, em fan and johnny pins. em fan has the best photo of the spinner.
http://www.pinballowners.com/owners/71

Looking again at the flyer pictured on the IPDB enlarged to 500%, it indeed looks like a red chicken on the spinner to me.

#3786 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Wasn't that a song by Emerson, Lake and Palmer?

First and second impression.

Edit- forgot the third.

#3787 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Edit- forgot the third.

"No computer stands in my way."

#3788 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

When in doubt, ask Steve Young at PBR.

#3789 6 years ago

Funny, three different spinners on IPdB.
One Aztec
One Middle Earth
One Eight Ball

I certainly don't remember ever seeing a Chicken spinner. And I used to play the game as a kid. With all those substitute spinners, I guess I can't trust mine being the orignal Red diamond.

And sorry JR, I knew I was butchering EK's name while I was typing. Just too lazy to look it up.

#3790 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Funny, three different spinners on IPdB.
One Aztec
One Middle Earth
One Eight Ball
I certainly don't remember ever seeing a Chicken spinner. And I used to play the game as a kid. With all those substitute spinners, I guess I can't trust mine being the orignal Red diamond.
And sorry JR, I knew I was butchering EK's name while I was typing. Just too lazy to look it up.

Yeah, the chicken spinner might be tough to come up with. Will ask Steve, but he's a Gottieb guy.....

#3791 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Here is the way it looked like originally. Back side is a similar thing im blue.
Axel

Amigo Spinner (resized).jpgAmigo Spinner (resized).jpg

#3792 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-fan:

Here is the way it looked like originally. Back side is a similar thing im blue.
Axel

Thanks Axel. Would you please post this photo on the IPDB Amigo listing? Thanks.

#3793 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-fan:

Axel

Yeah, I have never seen that one before...

#3794 6 years ago

More missing parts on my '74 Bally Amigo, a coin entry bracket & .25 cent stainless coin entry plate.
I have an extra "two plays for a quarter" plastic in my parts bin, just need the two metal pieces that hold it in...

bracket (Medium) (resized).jpgbracket (Medium) (resized).jpg

#3795 6 years ago

Here is mine on the Backside...

Greets

Michael

spinner_amigo2 (resized).jpegspinner_amigo2 (resized).jpeg

#3796 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballly:

Greets
Michael

Any chance you could scan both sides? I could make a couple of decals & mylar over the top..

#3797 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Yeah, the chicken spinner might be tough to come up with. Will ask Steve, but he's a Gottieb guy.....

No dice @ PBR

#3798 6 years ago

Sent you a PM, I have the coindoor parts

#3799 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballly:

Greets
Michael

Wings folded in on the blue side. Maybe it looks like it is flapping its wings when spinning?

#3800 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Any chance you could scan both sides? I could make a couple of decals & mylar over the top..

Once you get some good scans of the original Bally Amigo chicken images you should email them over to Pinball Rescue as they will make the decals for other folks. I did that for them with a Sonic Prospector. They won't have an issue with the Bally/Williams trademark as there is no brand name or trade mark on the spinner image.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 24.98
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.