Topic Stats

• 5,856 posts
  • 554 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by tscottn
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,754 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

canon03092019 041 (resized).JPG
4c219ef0b0082086061a4aeae762976b4d09c636 (resized).jpg
twinhoc2 (resized).jpg
2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
6C983197-4F9D-4B97-B50E-48DD974B0032 (resized).jpeg
2019-12-13 10.02.16 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.24 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.37 (resized).jpg

There are 5856 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 118.
#3701 2 years ago
Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

I am probably having wishful thinking here, but I need a Chicago score reel plastic cam and dogs that are under the score reel for there pitch and bat TV Baseball. other pitch and bats around 65 and 66 should be the same.

Do you have a picture?

#3702 2 years ago
Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

I am probably having wishful thinking here, but I need a Chicago score reel plastic cam and dogs that are under the score reel for there pitch and bat TV Baseball. other pitch and bats around 65 and 66 should be the same.

i believe those are available at flippers.com? i got them for a champion rifle game.

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/nylon-operating-p-7841

#3703 2 years ago

Could use an original instruction card for SkyJump. Also, I have 2 original King Pin instruction cards for whoever needs them.

#3704 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Could use an original instruction card for SkyJump. Also, I have 2 original King Pin instruction cards for whoever needs them.

i will check

#3705 2 years ago

I believe I need a coil stop.
The one on the right has some material in between the steel and copper.
The one on the left moves in and out.
From a 1951 Williams Music Mite credit unit
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-music-mite-restoration

100_3304 (resized).JPG
100_3300 (resized).JPG

#3706 2 years ago

Need HEADS ONLY for these games (not mine):

Roto Pool
Dancing Dolls
X's & O's

#3707 2 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Need HEADS ONLY for these games (not mine):
Roto Pool
Dancing Dolls
X's & O's

I have a spare King of Diamonds head...

#3708 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

i think dave might need a populated heads for those, maybe not but that is how i read into it ken

#3709 2 years ago

dasvis,
I know its been two years but Ill take a stab at it:
I need the End Of Game relay and switch stack from the reset Bank from your Bally Freedom. I need it for a Odds and Even machine which I am sure is the same. The relay is the last one in the reset bank and hard to get to unless you already have that bank in hand.
Please let me know if you can help.
John

#3710 2 years ago

Does any body have a End of Game relay from a bally EM like Odds and Evens. Its the one in the reset bank at the back end of the bank-left side of the bottom board. I need the whole thing-coil and switch stack.

#3711 2 years ago

Maybe? I'd have to dig around. Do you have a pic of something similar?

#3712 2 years ago
Quoted from Jlescher19:

dasvis,
I know its been two years but Ill take a stab at it:
I need the End Of Game relay and switch stack from the reset Bank from your Bally Freedom. I need it for a Odds and Even machine which I am sure is the same. The relay is the last one in the reset bank and hard to get to unless you already have that bank in hand.
Please let me know if you can help.
John

OK, no problem. It's at my storage - will need to go dig it out this weekend & see if I have what you need.

#3713 2 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i think dave might need a populated heads for those, maybe not but that is how i read into it ken

Correct but I thought I'd offer it up. We should have a pinside em thread with orphaned pieces in hopes of unifying some games

#3714 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Quoted from boilerman:

Yes, populated heads for these 3 titles. For an op that I bought 31 games from earlier this year that has base cabinets only. I told him it was a long shot but you never know.

Ken, good idea on the mismatched heads and bodies thread - why don't you start one?

#3715 2 years ago
Quoted from Jlescher19:

Does any body have a End of Game relay from a bally EM like Odds and Evens. Its the one in the reset bank at the back end of the bank-left side of the bottom board. I need the whole thing-coil and switch stack.

Is it on that rotary trip bank? Or on a normal solenoid reset trip bank?

The rotary bank is rather rare, only appeared in a small number of game (O&E, Monte Carlo, joust, bon voyage....). And therefore tough to find a donor.

#3716 2 years ago

Im working on a 1975 Bally Hang Glider for a friend. It needs one of the leaf switches on the score motor. Does anyone know what size and where to get one?

Thanks!

#3717 2 years ago

I Don't know the diff between a rotary and normal trip bank but
It's on the solenoid reset bank on the left bottom center.

#3718 2 years ago
Quoted from Jlescher19:

Most games use a trip bank that is reset by one or two solenoids and a long bar that lifts the relay armatures.

For a while, Bally used a rotary trip bank that used a gear motor and white nylon cams that individually lift each relay armature in sequence. There is also a set of slip clutches and a separation that can split the bank into two units using one gear motor. The shorter section is used at the start of the game for reset functions. The longer portion is usually used for the game play sequence (knock out various letters, lights etc.) And can be reset whenever necessary without effecting the shorter portion.

#3719 2 years ago

Shout out to gdonovan..a big thanks again for straight up communication, sealing the back glass, and even sending back a few bucks on the quote for shipping. You’re honesty is appreciated...this bg is so much better then my existing 1...

75AEE643-5F59-42F8-9DC2-809421F9AA18 (resized).jpeg

FC99FF4A-E5AB-45B4-BF6B-49F31B2BAA86 (resized).jpeg

#3720 2 years ago
Quoted from Jlescher19:

Here is a pic of the rotary style in my Rocket III, Bally call this the "Motorized Trip Relay Bank" in the parts catalog. Just as cactusjack describes in this machine the left hand spindle of 6 Relays controls feature lights in game, and the right hand 3 are on an indenpendant spindle for start and reset functions. The reset motor is just out of shot to the left.

20170411_121853 (resized).jpg

#3721 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Shout out to gdonovan..a big thanks again for straight up communication, sealing the back glass, and even sending back a few bucks on the quote for shipping. You’re honesty is appreciated...this bg is so much better then my existing 1...

Thank you for the kind words, the new glass should touch up well too if you are so inclined. The nice thing about being sealed is you can always wipe it off if you don't like how it came out while still wet of course.

I'll take a few weeks to do glass touchup, need to be in the mood and it takes some patience.

output_02 (resized).jpg

DSCN8067 (resized).JPG

#3722 2 years ago

Looks great, I always wondered about touchup on the backglass.

#3723 2 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Looks great, I always wondered about touchup on the backglass.

There is an article over on Clay's site which is why I started dabbling (pun intended)

It takes a lot of patience. Color matching can be a PITA. Experimenting with different light bulbs helps too.

Results of Grand Tour below.

DSCN0346 (resized).JPG

DSCN8203 (resized).JPG

#3724 2 years ago

I am looking for a ball return track for a Gottlieb Atlantis.
Thanks!

D629531D-1ED6-4D37-88F3-F047F54FAB4F (resized).jpeg

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I am looking for a ball return track for a Gottlieb Atlantis.
Thanks!

Ive got one, you can have it for the cost of shipping. $7 small box usps

#3726 2 years ago

Looking for 2 coin doors with 2 coin return holes. One for a Gottlieb Big Shot, the other a Gottlieb Card Whiz. Some Surface rust ok but want them to be straight from dents and dings.

#3727 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got one, you can have it for the cost of shipping. $7 small box usps

ken we must be the few that give parts away to those in need!

#3728 2 years ago

I need two score reels for a Chicago Coin Deville bowler.

Thanks !
E

IMG_20171218_131327 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171218_131307 (resized).jpg

#3729 2 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

ken we must be the few that give parts away to those in need!

Just figured what goes around will come around, tis the season.

#3730 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Just figured what goes around will come around, tis the season.

that is my MO, i have these used parts might as well put them to use. i'll never use them all that is for sure.

#3731 2 years ago

On the off chance...anyone in the Northeast have a head for a Gottlieb Jet Spin? I picked up one recently that the head has seen water on. Its really just the top (must have been standing upside down in water) and I'm debating just breaking out the woodworking tools...but I figure its worth a shot to ask.

#3732 2 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I don't have any spare Chicago Coin white reels, but do have United.
For sure will physically fit, but some of the numbers have slight differences from C.C.'s.
The zeros will be close if not exact, so maybe be okay for the 6th player..
Let me know if would like them.. (T)

#3733 2 years ago

If anyone may have one, I could use an original "Joker" drop target for
a Joker Poker. Thanks.. (T)

#3734 2 years ago

Hi all I m looking for Bally Capersville slingshot plastics any info will be very appreciated. Thanks Rillo

#3735 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I don't have any spare Chicago Coin white reels, but do have United.
For sure will physically fit, but some of the numbers have slight differences from C.C.'s.
The zeros will be close if not exact, so maybe be okay for the 6th player..
Let me know if would like them.. (T)

Would it be possible to post a picture?

Thanks, Eric

#3736 2 years ago

Posted this a while back with no luck, but you never know. Looking for a back glass for a Williams Triple Action. I did get a good pic of a glass with lots of flaking and damage. Cleaned up the pic file in Corel, but still not perfect. So before having it printed in the next few weeks, thought I would try to find a repro or original one more time.

IMG_1878 (resized).JPG

#3737 2 years ago

Would it be possible to post a picture?

There's a tan spot or two from the heat of the bulb, but good around
the zeros. the biggest difference is that the 6 and 9 tails off differently
than the Chicago Coin's..

IMG_1094 - Copy (resized).JPG

#3738 2 years ago

Thanks !
E

You try these guys yet?

https://www.stl-bb.com/

#3739 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

If anyone may have one, I could use an original "Joker" drop target for
a Joker Poker. Thanks.. (T)

i think i do, send me a pm so i don't forget to check

#3740 2 years ago

to the person who sent me a DD gift card in thanks for sending out parts, thanks!
there was no name so i just wanted to thank you for the gesture. I really do it to help no need to for compensation
but it was appreciated.

#3741 2 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

On the off chance...anyone in the Northeast have a head for a Gottlieb Jet Spin?

I have one that I could part with, although I am not sure I would consider Michigan to be "in the Northeast." Maybe it can hitch a ride with someone??

#3742 2 years ago

Thanks !
E

Did someone mention score reels? I have a few extras, some loose and others on mechanisms. Feel free to send me a message, if you see any suitable ones.

I really have reels. . .really.

20171219_200449 (resized).jpg

20171219_201140 (resized).jpg

20171219_201238 (resized).jpg

20171219_201324 (resized).jpg

#3743 2 years ago

always like those yellow on blue reels

#3744 2 years ago

hi dasvis

Just wondering if you were able to locate the relay bank reset unit for Odds and Evens.

John

#3745 2 years ago

I'm hoping to find a coin door wiring harness for a 1973 Gottlieb Jumping Jack. It has a 10-pin "Jones" plug with 9 conductors and is probably about 24" long. It connects the coin door to the inside cabinet at the fuse panel. The one for my machine is missing. Remaking the harness from scratch is not an option for me! Thx (Those blue/yellow score reels are WOW!)

#3746 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I'm hoping to find a coin door wiring harness for a 1973 Gottlieb Jumping Jack. It has a 10-pin "Jones" plug with 9 conductors and is probably about 24" long. It connects the coin door to the inside cabinet at the fuse panel. The one for my machine is missing. Remaking the harness from scratch is not an option for me! Thx (Those blue/yellow score reels are WOW!)

You sure it's 2 feet long?

#3747 2 years ago

I don't really know how long it is. I've never seen it. Just estimating. It only runs from the coin mechs to the tilt bob panel on the left cab wall (I think). That's where the empty female connector is mounted.

#3748 2 years ago

Looking to purchase an original spinning wheel with metal outer ring from a GTB World Fair EM. Thks.

AAwf17 (resized).jpg

#3749 2 years ago

Looking for a decent 3-chute coin door for my 1968 Gottlieb Royal Guard. Not really wanting to spend the $100 for the PBR repro if I can help it.

#3750 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I have a 10pin 9 lead harness with two coin switches attached but its missing the start button/slam switch stack... has the feed to the gi lights in the coin area

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 5856 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 118.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside