Topic Stats

• 5,847 posts
  • 554 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,751 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
6C983197-4F9D-4B97-B50E-48DD974B0032 (resized).jpeg
2019-12-13 10.02.16 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.24 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.37 (resized).jpg
20151105_102936 (resized).jpg
20151105_102928 (resized).jpg
wo (resized).jpg

There are 5847 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 117.
#3501 2 years ago

I'm looking for a few things.. if anyone has any of it kicking around let me know!

Williams kingpin backglass
Plastic set for gottlieb ice revue (would consider partial set)
Plastic set for gottlieb funland (would consider partial set)
Gottlieb skyline blue elevator doors

Let me know if you have anything!

#3502 2 years ago
Quoted from Briehl:

I'm looking for a few things.. if anyone has any of it kicking around let me know!
Williams kingpin backglass
Plastic set for gottlieb ice revue (would consider partial set)
Plastic set for gottlieb funland (would consider partial set)
Gottlieb skyline blue elevator doors
Let me know if you have anything!

How about green subway doors?

#3503 2 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Top card is a real sleeper. First glance it looks super boring, no drops, just a ring of stand up around the edges.

One thing that I don't like about Top Card is that none of the Specials can be hit with a straight shot from the flippers (unless you count an alley pass as a direct shot). It is basically throw the ball into the pops and hope to hit the Ace or the rollover.

#3504 2 years ago

Need a little brown Williams shooter plate to a Touchdown. Somebody took their lighter to this one. (I see Marco sells a black one, anybody sell a brown one?)

(And yes the cab was covered in contact paper, duh!)

20170730_090330_resized (resized).jpg

#3505 2 years ago

Brown plastic was just a cost savings thing. You could also use the nicer chrome one.

I didn't search but they used to be available as NOS blanks without the Williams logo.

#3506 2 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Brown plastic was just a cost savings thing. You could also use the nicer chrome one.
I didn't search but they used to be available as NOS blanks without the Williams logo.

I vote the chrome one

#3507 2 years ago

I am always impressed at how low the prices are at pinball life!

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=128

#3508 2 years ago

I've got a Williams Zig Zag (1964). The inside of the coin door was stripped. I'm curious if anyone has the coin reject switches and/or the coin chutes?

I tried to painting some plastic hole buttons rattle can silver and use them to fill the reject holes, but they didn't turn out very well. Thanks!

DSC06571 (resized).JPG

Makes me think of the movie 9: thumb-1920-608582 (resized).jpg

#3509 2 years ago

Stainless Steel Carriage bolts look nice and can be polished. The typical don't have the letter markings that the zinc ones do.

#3510 2 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I've got a Williams Zig Zag (1964). The inside of the coin door was stripped. I'm curious if anyone has the coin reject switches and/or the coin chutes?
I tried to painting some plastic hole buttons rattle can silver and use them to fill the reject holes, but they didn't turn out very well. Thanks!

Makes me think of the movie 9:

Hardware stores normally carry metal and chrome hole covers with different sizes to pick from. I got mine from a local Ace Hardware.

#3511 2 years ago

I am looking for a Beat The Clock backglass with a little more color than the one I have.

Thanks in advance!

XcgGuV5 (resized).jpg

#3512 2 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Stainless Steel Carriage bolts look nice and can be polished. The typical don't have the letter markings that the zinc ones do.

Quoted from hoov:

Hardware stores normally carry metal and chrome hole covers with different sizes to pick from. I got mine from a local Ace Hardware.

Good advice, but my local Ace Hardware only has marked carriage bolts, and their chrome hole covers were etched with starburst, fire, and eagle patterns. I'll have to try some other stores.

Added over 2 years ago: One day later: I found metal covers at a True Value hardware store for less than two bucks. Thanks!

#3513 2 years ago

I'm in need of the lower left plastic for a Bally Safari. I'll buy any plastics anyone has, but really need the lower left. That's the one that's been destroyed.

IMG_4931 (resized).JPG

#3514 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need a little brown Williams shooter plate to a Touchdown.

Quoted from CactusJack:

I am always impressed at how low the prices are at pinball life!
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=128

Best way to go unless you find a good used Williams Metal one with the logo. I have replaced every brown one I have come across as they are all cracked and broken in some form, and yes it was definitely a cost saving thing from Williams as the color of the bezel never matched any of the cabinet paint and stuck out like a sore thumb, they should have at least gone with black IMO.

#3515 2 years ago

So far the owner of the touchdown wants to stay with the baby shit brown shooter plate..

But I am in need of a GTB 10x2 (20 pin) male Jones plug for a 2001 Im fixin.. Will pay appropriate ransom...

Thanks

Ken

#3516 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

So far the owner of the touchdown wants to stay with the baby shit brown shooter plate..
But I am in need of a GTB 10x2 (20 pin) male Jones plug for a 2001 Im fixin.. Will pay appropriate ransom...
Thanks
Ken

Thank you Hoov!

20170802_205348 (resized).jpg

#3517 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Thanks
Ken

Baby shit orange is another color , occurs when you feed them too many carrots

#3518 2 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Makes me think of the movie 9:

I have everything from the back of a Williams coindoor. Contact me here or at www.preservationpinball.com

#3519 2 years ago

Looking for a 1 1/2" long machine screw #3-48
PBR don't have it....he said...."the longest we have is 1" "
Thanks!

EDIT: So sorry, my bad....it's 5-40, not 3-48

#3520 2 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Thanks!

try Fastenal but you may have to buy a box.

#3521 2 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Thanks!
EDIT: So sorry, my bad....it's 5-40, not 3-48

I might, will check tonight

#3522 2 years ago

Anyone happen to have an extra back door that would fit a 1974 Duotron machine? I may also be interested in a nice back glass too.

#3523 2 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I might, will check tonight

Thanks dasvis, already ordered from PBR with other parts.

#3524 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

How about green subway doors?

I would consider them, but would like to keep then blue.
Anyone? Still need everything from that list.

2 weeks later
#3525 2 years ago

I need a score motor for a Williams Saratoga 1948.

Help! anybody?

Thanks, Eric

#3526 2 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Help! anybody?
Thanks, Eric

Eric, guessing you have the old one with the Rpm's about 20 usually That with a 50v motor and being a Williams spec is what you need. Should be a few on eBay etc. let me know and I will look in my store.

#3527 2 years ago

WTB: Williams EM Score Motor 14A-7883 or 14A-7882

Picked up a European reimport and need a 60Hz motor to run it. Also used these games: (60Hz, 27V-30rpm or 24V-32rpm)

Granada, Spanish Eyes, Big Star, Super Star, Tropic Fun, Travel Time Gulfstream, Jubilee, Darling, OXO, Star Action, Triple Action, Dealers Choice, Skylab, Strato Flite, Super Flite, Lucky Ace, Star Pool, Satin Doll, Big Ben, Pat Hand, Little Chief, Triple Strike, Toledo, Space Mission, Space Odysee, Aztec, Blue Chip, Grand Prix + more

#3528 2 years ago

I'm looking for a score reel coil stop for a Williams Zig Zag (1964). I'll buy an entire score reel if that's the only way I can get a decent coil stop. Thanks.

#3529 2 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I'm looking for a score reel coil stop for a Williams Zig Zag (1964). I'll buy an entire score reel if that's the only way I can get a decent coil stop. Thanks.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=williams+coil+stop

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-613-95

#3530 2 years ago

Help! anybody?
Thanks, Eric

I think I have a score motor from a Nine Sisters. Which would be Spec. 1329-A according to the Williams parts catalog. The earliest parts catalog on Planetary Pinball starts at 1952 so I'm not sure if it would work.

#3531 2 years ago

There is a number on it. Unfortunately I left it at work and won't be able to look at it till Monday.
The schematic says 45volts.

The gearbox is sheet metal, With a phenolic gear that runs off the motor pinion.
The motor has a clutch, with what looks like epoxy on the armature.

Would you be able to send a picture?

I'll post more info when I can look at my motor.

Thanks for your help!

Eric

#3532 2 years ago

target (resized).jpg

Long story short: I stupidly broke one of the drop targets for my Surfer. YES, I KNOW I CAN BUY NEW ONES FROM PBR. Replacing just one with a new one will stick out like a sore thumb, so I'd have to buy them all -- trouble is, my pinball funds are depleted for now, so I'd like to do this on the cheap. As such, I'm looking for one USED Surfer / Surf Champ drop target. Let me know if you have one, and what you're asking (incl. ship to 32780).

Also looking for the right slingshot (A-16106-R) plastic and small right triangle plastic (A-16104).

parts needed (resized).jpg

#3533 2 years ago

Saratoga score motor.

DSC01541 (resized).JPG

DSC01542 (resized).JPG

#3534 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Quoted from monsonb:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=williams+coil+stop
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-613-95

Good idea! I checked PBR and eBay, but I forgot about checking Marco. I'm curious, do you think the Marco online catalog flipped their image? This picture shows the exact opposite of what I need.

detail (resized).jpg

20170819_162635 (resized).jpg

#3535 2 years ago

Saratoga score motor.

So is it a gear issue or is the coil smoked? The coil can be rewound easily enough.

#3536 2 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Good idea! I checked PBR and eBay, but I forgot about checking Marco. I'm curious, do you think the Marco online catalog flipped their image? This picture shows the exact opposite of what I need.

You would have to touch base with them.

FYI you could always simply grind out the current coil stop and bolt in this Gottlieb unit for $4

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-4862

#3537 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

So is it a gear issue or is the coil smoked? The coil can be rewound easily enough.

Three issues:
Tooth broken off phenolic gear, motor clutch (not sure what it really is) not working, output shaft bearing missing.

I can fix it if I have to, but just thought I'd look into finding another one.

#3538 2 years ago

Here's my motor. Volts 45, Spec. 1329A. I paid $30 shipped for it some years back from another Pinsider. At the time I though I could use it in a 1960 woodrail. Then realized it wasn't the same specs as what I needed. I'd sell it for $30 shipped if you think you can use it.

1329A (resized).jpg
1329AB (resized).jpg

#3539 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

FYI you could always simply grind out the current coil stop and bolt in this Gottlieb unit for $4
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-4862

Also a good idea. Cool.

#3540 2 years ago

Looking for a 1970's Gottlieb Ball Return Fence part number C-9763. If some one has a good used one, that would be great! It is the stainless ball guide that is under the lower apron, and is between that ball guide and the right flipper.

20170516_162656_001 (resized).jpg

#3541 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Here's my motor. Volts 45, Spec. 1329A. I paid $30 shipped for it some years back from another Pinsider. At the time I though I could use it in a 1960 woodrail. Then realized it wasn't the same specs as what I needed. I'd sell it for $30 shipped if you think you can use it.

Thanks, Alex.
PM sent.
E

#3542 2 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Looking for a 1970's Gottlieb Ball Return Fence part number C-9763. If some one has a good used one, that would be great! It is the stainless ball guide that is under the lower apron, and is between that ball guide and the right flipper.

I have a fence from a early 70's game. Isnt stainless but doesnt show...

20170820_161206_resized (resized).jpg

#3543 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a fence from a early 70's game

That looks like the lower fence. Do you have the one that is missing in the photo?

#3544 2 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

That looks like the lower fence. Do you have the one that is missing in the photo?

nope, just looked in the bins and no got.

#3545 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

nope, just looked in the bins and no got.

Thanks! For looking. Hoping to find a used one, as they are hidden under the apron.

#3546 2 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

This picture shows the exact opposite of what I need.

I've got a bunch of those used if you still need one.

#3547 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have too, pm if needed

#3548 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Quoted from monsonb:
This picture shows the exact opposite of what I need.

Quoted from John_in_NC:

I have too, pm if needed

Thanks guys, I ordered one from Marco, but if it really is wrong, then I'll PM you. Appreciate it.

#3549 2 years ago

Heya, need a Williams decal for a coin door. Anybody reproduce?

qwilliams (resized).JPG

#3550 2 years ago

Where is the best place to order a new set of EM drop targets in general? (to start with for Sky Jump). Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
Shelburne Falls, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
There are 5847 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 117.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside