IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 207.
#3451 6 years ago

Looking for a Lock Arm (left arrow, Williams p/n 7) for a 100K stepper.

IMG_0582 (resized).jpgIMG_0582 (resized).jpg

#3452 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

The one on the Vulcan measures 4-7/8 end to end. thanks for showing me what you have.

I got another. It measures just a hair under 4 3/4". The contact points appear different so you would have to use yours as a template and drill out some new holes.

Mike V

IMG_1118 (resized).JPGIMG_1118 (resized).JPG

IMG_1119 (resized).JPGIMG_1119 (resized).JPG

IMG_1120 (resized).JPGIMG_1120 (resized).JPG

IMG_1121 (resized).JPGIMG_1121 (resized).JPG

#3453 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Look here, I found one. WOW!!!
https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/player-unit-wiper-assy-p-1684
With the help of providing the part number that is...thanks

Quoted from SirScott:

$100? That is crazy--you could pick up an entire parts machine for that price to get what you need.

PBR would only be 1/2 that price, I would call Steve.

#3454 6 years ago

Looking for a #10 Gulmite wrench.

#3455 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Let me check and see if they share the same part number or are the same. thank you

I found it: http://pinballmd.com/gottlieb-jungle-queen-player-unit/

Complete unit $50 shipped.

2017-07-06 15.47.01 (resized).jpg2017-07-06 15.47.01 (resized).jpg

#3456 6 years ago

Looking for the top right plastic and the left side slingshot plastic for a Gottlieb Outer Space or Orbit.

#3457 6 years ago

I'm waiting on word from a guy local here. If he can't come through looks like I'll be getting with you on it.

#3458 6 years ago

Ok, Lets do this. I guess I'll call the number on the link above and see if I can reach you.

#3459 6 years ago

I'm looking for the plastic pawl for a Gottlieb Rat Trap style score reel, it's out of a Ice Revue and attaches to the coil plunger end

Not sure if anyone makes a new replacement or has a good used one.

14995705952011341211710 (resized).jpg14995705952011341211710 (resized).jpg

#3460 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

$100? That is crazy--you could pick up an entire parts machine for that price to get what you need.

FLIPPERS is located in Canada so the prices can be drastically different. I have been selling good, used, original vintage parts for a little over a year here, on a FB page and I just started a website with a parts gallery I'll be updating weekly(www.preservationpinball.com). I hear the argument all the time regarding price of parts vs. price of a "parts game".

Sure, you can buy a parts game for 100, maybe less, but...

If you fix a lot of games or have endless space to store pin stuff the following does not apply.

So, if you're lucky it's within a 30 min drive to pick up the parts game and haul it home. Then you pull out the 4 in. big piece you actually need and you're left with the rest of the game to trip over in your garage as you keep trying to carve out the 3 hours or more it will take to strip and box the remaining usable parts. Stripped of all the parts you or someone could possibly need you now have the remaining empty cabinet to dispose of or deal with, between the cabinet and boxes of parts it's now taking up more room. Throw in the playfield, playfield glass and backglass and depending on how organized you are it can seem as though the entire game has exploded all over your garage.

BUT, you saved money...right?

Not really. Instead of just sitting at the computer and paypaling 50.00 for a part that arrives at your door ready to install you've spent 100 and have a pile of stuff you might, maybe, someday need taking up space. Another pile of stuff no one will ever need you have to get rid of and you've spent 10x the man hours or more finding, picking up and disassembling the parts game, plus, you still need to actually make the repair. That's if everything goes right. If the guy selling the parts game isn't a flake, the part you expected to be in the game actually is, nothing is soaked in piss or moldy and it's relatively close to home.

But now you have all those other parts you can sell...

That's a WHOLE OTHER thread.

There's other options as well for replacement parts it's just a matter of how much time and money you want to spend.

#3461 6 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

I'm looking for the plastic pawl for a Gottlieb Rat Trap style score reel, it's out of a Ice Revue and attaches to the coil plunger end

I think PBR have used. Give them a call.

#3462 6 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

Sent you a message.

#3463 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got a couple from my reclaimed bin, shoot me your address

Just wanted to give shout out to Ken for hooking up with two different patinaed ones. One of those was a perfect match!!

Mike V

#3464 6 years ago

Need a coin entry plate Gottlieb 63-67 10 cent single chute. I have a 2 chute 10/25
Chromed "mirror finish"
63-67 plate even swap if your plate isn't a basket case

PBR is close to $50 + S&H

#3465 6 years ago

Looking for late 60's/early 70's Gottlieb webbed AAB instruction card holder with the lit recessed pockets for instruction and score cards.

#3466 6 years ago

Looking for original Kings & Queens instruction card.

#3467 6 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

There's other options as well for replacement parts it's just a matter of how much time and money you want to spend.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to spend $100 for a $10 part.

#3468 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to spend $100 for a $10 part.

If you spent $100 on it, it would then be a $100 part.

#3469 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Ok, Lets do this. I guess I'll call the number on the link above and see if I can reach you.

Sent you PM and left you a phone message. Is your paypal broken?

#3470 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looking for late 60's/early 70's Gottlieb webbed AAB instruction card holder with the lit recessed pockets for instruction and score cards.

Anything different on this one? Is there a credit hole?

#3471 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Sent you PM and left you a phone message. Is your paypal broken?

No, it worked just fine earlier today but I was wondering if your phone was broken until I got your voice mail from you a few days later after I called and left a message for you to return my call.
In your voice mail you said something about shipping it economy in an envelope?......I could see shipping just the wiper in an envelope but I can't see you shipping a complete unit in an envelope.
Was you gonna ship me just the wiper or the whole unit?

#3472 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

If you spent $100 on it, it would then be a $100 part.

True. Just like some $500 games are $500 games unless you paid $1500 for them!

#3473 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anything different on this one? Is there a credit hole?

Yes, there is a credit hole. It is for a Pop A Card. The one I have is passable. It's just that most of the webbing has been washed off.

#3474 6 years ago

Need the backbox horse to a Cow Poke... anybody part this game out (for shame if you did)?

horse (resized).JPGhorse (resized).JPG

#3475 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

No, it worked just fine earlier today but I was wondering if your phone was broken until I got your voice mail from you a few days later after I called and left a message for you to return my call.
In your voice mail you said something about shipping it economy in an envelope?......I could see shipping just the wiper in an envelope but I can't see you shipping a complete unit in an envelope.
Was you gonna ship me just the wiper or the whole unit?

The whole unit. I'll probably ship it by USPS priority if it fits a MFRB, otherwise UPS.

#3476 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

The whole unit. I'll probably ship it by USPS priority if it fits a MFRB, otherwise UPS.

Payment in full has been sent.
Thank You!

#3477 6 years ago

Has anyone heard from Boilerman (Dave) lately? Looks like he hasn't posted in quite awhile (last activity was the end of May) and I haven't heard back from him on an email I sent him a week ago. Hope everything is OK...

#3478 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Has anyone heard from Boilerman (Dave) lately? Looks like he hasn't posted in quite awhile (last activity was the end of May) and I haven't heard back from him on an email I sent him a week ago. Hope everything is OK...

I exchanged emails with him last weekend...

#3479 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

My guess is that he had enough of a certain poster on Pinside and needed a break. Miss his insight and contributions.

#3480 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

My guess is that he had enough of a certain poster on Pinside and needed a break. Miss his insight and contributions.

Said certain poster has also departed.

#3481 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I just heard from him. Just wanted to make sure everything was OK...

#3482 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looking for original Kings & Queens instruction card.

Hi Mike,

I only have the set in my Kings and Queens but I can scan them for you if you'd like.
I'm guessing you already tried, but I've gotten a few different ones from Steve too.

IMG_2516 (resized).JPGIMG_2516 (resized).JPG

#3483 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Mike,
I only have the set in my Kings and Queens but I can scan them for you if you'd like.
I'm guessing you already tried, but I've gotten a few different ones from Steve too.

Thanks for the offer, Walt. I'm looking for original cards for my all original K&Q.

I can always download the repros from Inkochnito's website if need be.

#3484 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Thanks for the offer, Walt. I'm looking for original cards for my all original K&Q.
I can always download the repros from Inkochnito's website if need be.

I find printing on photo paper and then using PBR instruction card film (pre-tinted yellowish) looks pretty good as "original Knock off " until you can find actual
Originals

#3485 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Received the unit today.
Nice usable piece. Thank you!

#3486 6 years ago

Need the lower playfield plastic and rt upper plastic for gottlieb domino and the metal shroud for the rotor heel
If anyone can download a pic of the plastics I could make my own
Thanks

#3487 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally 1973 Monte Carlo sling shot plastic (right side). Thanks!

DSCN1509 (resized).JPGDSCN1509 (resized).JPG

#3488 6 years ago

Hi gang.have you tried making plastic pieces.and making the stickers at office depot.using the clear mylar.just made a plastic center piece for williams full house.need a decent backglass!!.anyone have a good used one.? Please pm me.thanks.

0724171056 (resized).jpg0724171056 (resized).jpg

#3489 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi gang.have you tried making plastic pieces.and making the stickers at office depot.using the clear mylar.just made a plastic center piece for williams full house.need a decent backglass!!.anyone have a good used one.? Please pm me.thanks.

You could just buy what you need.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Full_House.html

#3490 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballPianist:

Looking for a Bally 1973 Monte Carlo sling shot plastic (right side). Thanks!

I have it, sent you a message.

#3491 6 years ago

need a pf to a GTB Crosstown. very sad pf. May be time to put her down...

#3492 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I thought Wade Krauss has Crosstown on his to do list already? I just sent a message to Wade to confirm, I'll let you know.

#3493 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I thought Wade Krauss has Crosstown on his to do list already? I just sent a message to Wade to confirm, I'll let you know.

Wow, $700 for a pf. let me know

#3494 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I think I sold this for $150 a few months ago: http://pinballmd.com/gottlieb-crosstown-pinball-playfield/

#3495 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Better than killing a good game if a new playfield will be available.

#3496 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Quoted from pinhead52:

Wade got back to me and said that a buddy of his was suppose to finance the making of Crosstown as it was his idea but has not done so and its been a while so this may not happen after all.

Quoted from pinhead52:

Another one bites the dust

#3497 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Wade got back to me and said that a buddy of his was suppose to finance the making of Crosstown as it was his idea but has not done so and its been a while so this may not happen after all.

Another one bites the dust
» YouTube video

Its not a tittle you would normally think about spending that kind of money on.

#3498 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Its not a tittle you would normally think about spending that kind of money on.

I guess its all what the individual feels is worthy of saving as I have heard of folks bringing games like Top Card and Sure Shot to HSA for playfield restoration which I doubt they will ever recover their money into it, but they wanted those games pristine and I'm glad they saved them.

#3499 6 years ago

I just had one sent and the plastic set , Top quality . the new cover is as thick as the plastics, as the original one is wafer thin .
really nice . well worth the investment .

#3500 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I guess its all what the individual feels is worthy of saving as I have heard of folks bringing games like Top Card and Sure Shot to HSA for playfield restoration which I doubt they will ever recover their money into it, but they wanted those games pristine and I'm glad they saved them.

Top card is a real sleeper. First glance it looks super boring, no drops, just a ring of stand up around the edges.
I have played Tim M's very nicely restored example @ the PNW show the last couple of years, really a fun game. Man, once you manage to light the specials you can get them cracking off rapid fire.
I had had one in the restore queue for a few years, I need to get that one done!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.