aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 207.
#3401 6 years ago

FYI, if the Bakelite is all still there, that can be fixed by using super glue. Looks like you would just have to square up one of the metal contacts.

#3402 6 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Looking for a Gottlieb 10 pin female connector like the one below. Let me know if someone has one, and how much. It can be shipped to my son in Arizona. Thanks !
One of the last pieces needed to get my Gottlieb Flip a Card working again.

If you still need it I have this one available. PM me.

Mike V

IMG_1059 (resized).JPGIMG_1059 (resized).JPG

#3403 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

FYI, if the Bakelite is all still there, that can be fixed by using super glue. Looks like you would just have to square up one of the metal contacts.

I thought about that, and I may do that as a "plan B", if I can't find a used one somewhere. Thanks for the tip.

#3404 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

If you still need it I have this one available. PM me.
Mike V

PM sent !
Thanks Mike.

#3405 6 years ago
Quoted from Chum43:

Saw this ad from Seattle - Portland area in case anyone is looking for a repro backglass. This gentleman has a few for sale.
seattle.craigslist.org link

Pretty sure this is Pinsider "Tuna Delite" here on Pinside. Great guy to deal with. I bought a Bank-A-Ball from him about two years ago.

#3406 6 years ago

Looking for a nice coin return plate (spoon style) early 60's Gottlieb

IMG_2900 (resized).PNGIMG_2900 (resized).PNG

#3407 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a nice coin return plate (spoon style) early 60's Gottlieb

Dems 'spensive!

#3408 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Dems 'spensive!

Yeah and ..... where can I find one? My Original I guess I could soak in Evaporust, then tumble it for a few days and see what I gots.

#3409 6 years ago

Yeah and ..... where can I find one? My Original I guess I could soak in Evaporust, then tumble it for a few days and see what I gots.

rechrome it

#3410 6 years ago

You mean have it nickle plated.

#3411 6 years ago

Contact Ron at Pinball Plating and more. He does fantastic work at great prices. Nickel, chrome, he does it all. He also has a thread here on Pinside.

Pinball Plating and More
Ron
615-406-0204
[email protected]
http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#3412 6 years ago

Just posted a bunch of stuff on my facebook parts page. If you don't have Facebook you can always message me here as well.

https://www.facebook.com/PreservationPinballParts/

BALLY5N10 (resized).jpgBALLY5N10 (resized).jpg

coinslide (resized).jpgcoinslide (resized).jpg

rollover (resized).jpgrollover (resized).jpg

alli (resized).jpgalli (resized).jpg

#3413 6 years ago

Looking for an early 60's Bally Score reel, the yellow type with the circuit board. Need entire assembly.

#3414 6 years ago

paintpins I shot you a PM here

#3415 6 years ago
Quoted from chas10e:

paintpins I shot you a PM here

Same here on one of the push coin slots.

#3416 6 years ago

Looking for back box cover and coin box for 1950 Spot Bowler.

#3417 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

yes...

#3418 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

You mean have it nickel plated!

#3419 6 years ago

Looking for a solid green daisy style pop bumper cap for a 1953 Gottlieb "Poker Face". It is stamped "2 POINTS WHEN LIT". Photo can be seen here. http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1836&picno=20716

#3420 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Looking for a solid green daisy style pop bumper cap for a 1953 Gottlieb "Poker Face". It is stamped "2 POINTS WHEN LIT". Photo can be seen here. http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1836&picno=20716

Pinball Resource has them.

#3421 6 years ago

I need about 9 plug in relays .of thats what they are called for a chicago coin mini base ball
They have 14 prongs
Anyone havr any .i will try to get part number and pics
also need a ball for the game
And the fifties style cigarette trays for old chicago coin twin hockey

Thanls

#3422 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Pinball Resource has them.

Negatory. He doesn't have the green one. My brother works there, and he asked Steve personally. I don't know why he doesn't have the green one, because I think he does have the red and yellow ones.

#3423 6 years ago

I was look for a green one too. Not many games need a green. He said he may do some the next batch of green. But he need to run low on his current stock 1st.

#3424 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Negatory. He doesn't have the green one. My brother works there, and he asked Steve personally. I don't know why he doesn't have the green one, because I think he does have the red and yellow ones.

Jimmy is your bro?

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Jimmy is your bro?

No, not Jimmy.

#3426 6 years ago

Jimmy is everyones' brother-a good helpful guy

#3427 6 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Jimmy is everyones' brother-a good helpful guy

Beats talkin to Steve

1 week later
#3428 6 years ago

Looking for the backside guts for a Williams EM coin door from 1976. Just need all the stuff that hangs on the backside including lamp sockets and male Jones plug with wiring. I'll take the entire coin door even in rough shape as the front side on mine is nice just everything behind is missing.

#3429 6 years ago

Looking for a player unit or part of a player unit for a 1977 Gottlieb Vulcan.
I am needing the diamond shaped bakelite piece on the player unit. it is the first piece you see on the unit.
Surly other machines from that era have the same player unit on them too, just not sure which ones.

DSCF3336 (resized).JPGDSCF3336 (resized).JPG

#3430 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

I am needing the diamond shaped bakelite piece on the player unit. it is the first piece you see on the unit.
Surly other machines from that era have the same player unit on them too, just not sure which ones.

Steve at PBR can make one up from original docs, probably $50...

#3431 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Not sure if they are exactly the same but here's a candidate...

ebay.com link: Gottlieb BRONCO Pinball Machine PLAYER UNIT stepper assembly

#3432 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

To my surprise, I couldn't find Vulcan in the parts lists of the '78, '80 or '82 Gottlieb parts catalogs (*). The '78 catalog does cover games from Jungle Life through Super Spin and reveals a pattern in the parts numbers for the Player Unit Wiper which is what you're looking for. In the '78 catalog at least all the 4 player games use a player unit wiper with part number B-12566, while all the 2 player games use a B-12568.

While I can't prove it, it seems likely that the wiper from any mid-70s 4 player Gottlieb game (like the Bronco above) would work for you.

/Mark

(*) For extra credit, does anyone know if there are Parts List tables for Vulcan or any of the Gottlieb EM games after Super Spin?

#3433 6 years ago

From the Vulcan manual:

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#3434 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Steve at PBR can make one up from original docs, probably $50...

As far as I know, PBR is closed this week. It looks like you also need the three spoked metal piece that should be placed on the disc before screwing it on.

#3435 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

To my surprise, I couldn't find Vulcan in the parts lists of the '78, '80 or '82 Gottlieb parts catalogs (*). The '78 catalog does cover games from Jungle Life through Super Spin and reveals a pattern in the parts numbers for the Player Unit Wiper which is what you're looking for. In the '78 catalog at least all the 4 player games use a player unit wiper with part number B-12566, while all the 2 player games use a B-12568.
While I can't prove it, it seems likely that the wiper from any mid-70s 4 player Gottlieb game (like the Bronco above) would work for you.
/Mark
(*) For extra credit, does anyone know if there are Parts List tables for Vulcan or any of the Gottlieb EM games after Super Spin?

I have a 'Parts And Price Supplement to Vol. P' which is the 1978 parts catalog. It is only 12 pages and covers both EM and SS games. There are just a few items that are game specific including Strange World, Joker Poker and Dragon plastic sets, Flying Football, Musical Note, Joker and Dragon targets and a few other spinners and targets.
I do not see a player unit wiper or any of the parts numbers you mentioned

#3436 6 years ago

FYI, when I contacted Steve about a cracked-in-half player unit wiper of mine, he suggested I glue it with this:
pACE3-1169366enh-z7 (resized).jpgpACE3-1169366enh-z7 (resized).jpg

And he lamented the design/userError of the fold-down player unit which if operated in the down position can catch and destroy that wiper.

I think I've got about 50 plays on my glued wiper and it hasn't broken again. Your mileage may vary.

#3437 6 years ago

I have the player units from a scrapped jungle queen (likely) and a crosstown (unlikely). I these work, LMK. I'd want $50 for the unit shipped CONUS only.

#3438 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

FYI, when I contacted Steve about a cracked-in-half player unit wiper of mine, he suggested I glue it with this:

Good point. I've had good luck too repairing fiber disks if it's just the fiber board that's broken. You can reinforce the repair by gluing a shim on the back of the wiper to cover the break. Old fiber flipper links would be a good option. Here's an example:
Disc repair (resized).jpgDisc repair (resized).jpg

#3439 6 years ago

What are my chances of finding a decent Dancing Lady playfield?

#3440 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

I have this one if you still need any pieces from it.

Mike V

IMG_1115 (resized).JPGIMG_1115 (resized).JPG

IMG_1116 (resized).JPGIMG_1116 (resized).JPG

#3441 6 years ago

Hi gang,

I can use the pictured lane guide which is 2 1/8" from screw hole to screw hole. I know these are available new (though slightly different color) but I just need one so I'm trying find a vintage match first.

Thanks!

Mike V

IMG_1117 (resized).JPGIMG_1117 (resized).JPG

#3442 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Hi gang,
I can use the pictured lane guide which is 2 1/8" from screw hole to screw hole. I know these are available new (though slightly different color) but I just need one so I'm trying find a vintage match first.
Thanks!
Mike V

Ive got a couple from my reclaimed bin, shoot me your address

#3443 6 years ago
Quoted from pmdub:

Not sure if they are exactly the same but here's a candidate...
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Bronco Pinball Machine Player Unit Stepper Assembly

It looks like it MIGHT work but it appears to have two cracks repaired on it that is visible when you enlarge the pic. and it appears to have a couple of the wipers soldered on solid.
thanks for showing me that, I'll have to look into the Bronco unit possibly working

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have this one if you still need any pieces from it.

The one on the Vulcan measures 4-7/8 end to end. thanks for showing me what you have.

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I have the player units from a scrapped jungle queen (likely) and a crosstown (unlikely). I these work, LMK. I'd want $50 for the unit shipped CONUS only.

Let me check and see if they share the same part number or are the same. thank you

#3446 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

As far as I know, PBR is closed this week. It looks like you also need the three spoked metal piece that should be placed on the disc before screwing it on.

Yes I noticed it doesn't have that on it...that's how I received the machine.

#3447 6 years ago

Look here, I found one. WOW!!!
https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/player-unit-wiper-assy-p-1684

With the help of providing the part number that is...thanks

#3448 6 years ago

chasing the right middle plastic for a gottlieb surf side

20170706_172044 (resized).jpg20170706_172044 (resized).jpg

#3449 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

and if you need the triangle plate ive got a couple kicking around in my parts bin

#3450 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

$100? That is crazy--you could pick up an entire parts machine for that price to get what you need.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 24.98
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.