IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 207.
#3351 6 years ago

WTB: Bally back door for a 4 Million BC

#3352 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Looking for a couple 70s era Williams old style flipper bats with the shoe and shaft.
Had this happen:

Yellow preferred, but not picky on color. Would prefer two in order to have them match better, but even a single yellow would do.

I have the following flipper bats if you still need any:

IMG_1033 (resized).JPGIMG_1033 (resized).JPG

IMG_1034 (resized).JPGIMG_1034 (resized).JPG

#3353 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Still looking for a used purple target for an Eye of the Tiger.........

I have this nice used purple. Is this what you need?

IMG_1031 (resized).JPGIMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_1032 (resized).JPGIMG_1032 (resized).JPG

Mike V

#3354 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I have a midway space invaders coindoor. Same thing?

That should work also..

#3355 6 years ago

Longshot - but I am looking for a used Joker for Joker Poker. I have multiples of 10, J, Q etc., but my Joker is broken. Not interested in getting a whole new set for a game that will hopefully be sold in the next few months.

#3356 6 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Longshot - but I am looking for a used Joker for Joker Poker. I have multiples of 10, J, Q etc., but my Joker is broken. Not interested in getting a whole new set for a game that will hopefully be sold in the next few months.

I'm a buyer for this title if I can get it in my shop for under a grand. Don't know where you're at on this one.

#3357 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have this nice used purple. Is this what you need?

Mike V

Found one - thanks

#3358 6 years ago

Need a backglass for a 1960 Gottlieb Flipper , location Eastern CT

no BG resto It's not my cup of tea

#3359 6 years ago

Looking for a decent back glass for Flying Carpet

#3360 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Need a backglass for a 1960 Gottlieb Flipper , location Eastern CT
no BG resto It's not my cup of tea

Try Shay.

#3361 6 years ago

Yes Shay has them. $330 shipped, ouch but it is what it is

#3362 6 years ago

Yes Shay has them. $330 shipped, ouch but it is what it is

I got one, it's very nice.

I still have the original as well. It is somewhat presentable, but has paint loss mostly in the cards area. It wasn't good enough for me to not get a new one. I don't need it anymore. But may serve your purpose. I'll have to dig it out later to get better pics. This is when I first got it.

Flipper (resized).jpgFlipper (resized).jpg

#3363 6 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Hi guys,
... I need the lever that rings the bell on a 50-step / Match Unit of the era. It's part #IA-3610 in the diagram below:...

PBR has the bell dinger. Don't forget the spring 10A-183

#3364 6 years ago

^^^ PBR has those. Get the spring too.

last post didn't work. sorry

#3365 6 years ago

It's more faded than anything else. And there is tape on the back holding some of the paint together. If you want it, make me an offer, but personally I'd just get one from Shay while he has them.

DSCN5403 (resized).JPGDSCN5403 (resized).JPG

DSCN5404 (resized).JPGDSCN5404 (resized).JPG

#3366 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's more faded than anything else. And there is tape on the back holding some of the paint together. If you want it, make me an offer, but personally I'd just get one from Shay while he has them.

yes Odin, you are correct, while he has them. I may catch a break and pick it up in Pintastic, it's in our neck of the woods. Got a Diamond Jack from him in Allentown, and Kings & Queens from him in York that he delivered for me and a few other collectors. Great guy. My glass is good except the top inch and a half, the blue is gone, about the size of a banana. I can fix it, but it will stand out to me like a red headed step child....

#3367 6 years ago

Any one have a Bally "lift top" playfield glass frame used on games from 1967 to 1973? Mine is rusting and the chrome plating is chiping.

#3368 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Any one have a Bally "lift top" playfield glass frame used on games from 1967 to 1973?

John Dayhuff (@Dayhuff) had one for sale at the Kzoo show. I would hit him up to see if he still has it.

#3369 6 years ago

I have the Bally glass lift frame. Sent you a message.

#3370 6 years ago

yes Odin, you are correct, while he has them. I may catch a break and pick it up in Pintastic, it's in our neck of the woods.

You won't be disappointed. Shay's Flipper glass is as nice as all the others he has done and really makes this old machine pop. It is correct for the wedgehead version. The woodrail version is slightly different.

Flipper (resized).jpgFlipper (resized).jpg

#3371 6 years ago

I'm looking for some flipper button parts for a 1975 Chicago Coin "Top Ten". I need both switches and one of the metal brackets with the plastic bushing. They aren't in the parts catalog so I don't know the part numbers. This is a picture I found online of the exact parts I need. Does anyone have these that they want to sell? Pinball Resource doesn't have them and I'm striking out everywhere else.

At the very least, can anyone tell me if these switches are interchangeable with with another switch that is more commonly available?

Thanks.

flipper switch parts (resized).jpgflipper switch parts (resized).jpg

#3372 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It is correct for the wedgehead version.

A while back, I also picked up a glass from Shay, and it's colors look to be the
same as your repro that's in your game. I have 2 original metal rail glasses, and
they both look like your original with the guy's jacket (and the other objects of
the same color) being a lighter purple than the repro. I believe the woodrail has the
same lighter purple also, although the woodrail's glass does have another difference
than the metal rail's. I'm fine with it, but it did get me thinking that perhaps two
different original glasses with two different purples were made..

#3373 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

they both look like your original with the guy's jacket (and the other objects of
the same color) being a lighter purple than the repro.

I didn't even notice that till now. I thought my original was just faded which it mostly is. Without having them side by side, it's not something to be bothered about anyway. The repro is very nice.

If you ever decide to part with that 1956 Williams Fun House you posted about a while back, let me know would ya?

#3374 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you ever decide to part with that 1956 Williams Fun House you posted about a while back, let me know would ya?

Yes, I'll let you know on the Fun House, but shipping across country is the killer. There's a chunk of glass
missing from one corner. And it's too bad. The rest of the glass is nice along with the rest of the machine.
I did plan on having a new glass made, and that's how I realized the difference in the Flipper's glass.
I had the repro for a year or better and just opened it last Monday for reference on making a woodrail glass
which unlike the metal rail's glass, it has the "As American as Baseball and Hot Dogs" slogan, and then noticed
the difference in color. I then looked at a couple metal rail Flipper's glasses that I have (one is very nice),
and they both have the lighter purple as the woodrail's, which is what I'll be going with..
Many don't, but I do like the Carnival/Circus themes, so not sure if I'll be parting with the F.H., but I'll see before
too long on digging it out and taking some pics..

#3375 6 years ago

Just got a Super Score, and am looking for the plastic cover for the roulette wheel. Mine is broken off at the top.
-Chris

0524171644 (resized).jpg0524171644 (resized).jpg

#3376 6 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have the following flipper bats if you still need any:

Quoted from bflagg:

I have 3, all white. 2 of them are pretty chewed up where the set screws tighten. One is in good shape. Pic is of the best one. Let me know if you need it.

Thanks to both of you. Another pinsider, Egyptrus, already wrote and sent one to me though.

Been busy getting married this past weekend - haven't had a chance to even check back in on this thread to say thanks. Sorry for the delay.

#3377 6 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I'm looking for some flipper button parts for a 1975 Chicago Coin "Top Ten". I need both switches and one of the metal brackets with the plastic bushing. They aren't in the parts catalog so I don't know the part numbers. This is a picture I found online of the exact parts I need. Does anyone have these that they want to sell? Pinball Resource doesn't have them and I'm striking out everywhere else.
At the very least, can anyone tell me if these switches are interchangeable with with another switch that is more commonly available?
Thanks.

Sent you another PM

IMG_3837 (resized).JPGIMG_3837 (resized).JPG

#3378 6 years ago

Looking for a top arch for a mid-late seventies Gottlieb EM.

Why does the arch not appear in the Gottlieb parts catalog? Aprons of each type shown but no top arch? Though they do not seem to very - my Mibs 'LOOKS' the same as my Vulcan and Lucky Hand.

#3379 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Looking for a top arch for a mid-late seventies Gottlieb EM.
Why does the arch not appear in the Gottlieb parts catalog? Aprons of each type shown but no top arch? Though they do not seem to very - my Mibs 'LOOKS' the same as my Vulcan and Lucky Hand.

Incorrect comment retracted.

#3380 6 years ago

Does someone have a zipper flipper assembly for sale / trade? If so, please PM me

#3381 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

They look the same because they are the same.

Mike I disagree, the top arch varies game to game, the pre drilled holes for the rebound rubber bracket are not all in the same spot. I thought the same thing until I went to swap one out and was amazed at how there are more than a few spots those pre-drilled holes can be in.

I do have an upper arch, from a 1977 Bronco, PM if interested. 15 plus shipping. I will gladly measure the rebound bracket holes. The certificate is ok is missing one corner.

IMG_2807 (resized).JPGIMG_2807 (resized).JPG

#3382 6 years ago

Mike I disagree, the top arch varies game to game, the pre drilled holes for the rebound rubber bracket are not all in the same spot. I thought the same thing until I went to swap one out and was amazed at how there are more than a few spots those pre-drilled holes can be in.
I do have an upper arch, from a 1977 Bronco, PM if interested. 15 plus shipping. I will gladly measure the rebound bracket holes. The certificate is ok is missing one corner.

I heard mid arch, not top arch, when I responded. He said mid-70s. You are correct in that the rebound bracket holes can be different.

#3383 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I heard mid arch, not top arch, when I responded. He said mid-70s. You are correct in that the rebound bracket holes can be different.

The ball gate location can vary as well.
Hey, I need a playfield (preferably populated), and a backglass for a 1958 Gottlieb "Gondolier". It's a long shot, but I did find a head for my
"Pleasure Isle" body!!!!!!! Thanks to "pintoys" who supplied the lead, and to "tcar" who had the head. There's no way to tell for sure, but I believe they may be two parts of the same game which got separated years ago, and are at long last reunited.

#3384 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

"Pleasure Isle" body!!!!!!! Thanks to "pintoys" who supplied the lead, and to "tcar" who had the head. There's no way to tell for sure, but I believe they may be two parts of the same game which got separated years ago, and are at long last reunited.

Great story!

#3385 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Great story!

Got the body about five years ago. My friend Paulie called me one Sunday morning from a car show, and said someone had a half of a pinball in the back of a pickup truck. I asked him to find out what it was, and when he said "Pleasure Isle", I almost dropped the phone! He got it, and passed it on to me when he had to sell off most of his collection. It was in reasonably decent condition, and was complete. So, here it sat for five years until I just got the head for it last week!
Needless to say, I'm totally thrilled!

#3386 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Got the body about five years ago. My friend Paulie called me one Sunday morning from a car show, and said someone had a half of a pinball in the back of a pickup truck. I asked him to find out what it was, and when he said "Pleasure Isle", I almost dropped the phone! He got it, and passed it on to me when he had to sell off most of his collection. It was in reasonably decent condition, and was complete. So, here it sat for five years until I just got the head for it last week!
Needless to say, I'm totally thrilled!

Welcome to the Pleasure Isle Club , one of the best pins Gottlieb ever made.

#3387 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

^^^ PBR has those. Get the spring too.
last post didn't work. sorry

Got the bracket and had the spring, my stepper unit can now once again ding!

#3388 6 years ago

Welcome to the Pleasure Isle Club , one of the best pins Gottlieb ever made.

Agreed! Good luck with it
J

#3389 6 years ago

Looking for a coin door and coin entry plate for a Gottlieb Quick Draw. May just buy new ones from PBR but thought I'd see if someone here in the community has any in good shape for a better price. Also in the market for a set of plastics for Quick Draw/Fast Draw.

#3390 6 years ago

Looking for a light shield to cover the 2 lights in front of the roto target on a Gottlieb 1965 cow poke. I`ve seen this on other games also. Please let me know if you have one.

#3391 6 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

Looking for a light shield to cover the 2 lights in front of the roto target on a Gottlieb 1965 cow poke. I`ve seen this on other games also. Please let me know if you have one.

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur.html

1 week later
#3392 6 years ago

Need the following part for Gottlieb Domino or Playmates, even if cracked or broken I'm interested as it is better than nothing.

also looking for:

Williams Olympic Hockey back glass

Williams Ding Dong back glass

Chicago Coin Hi-Flyer drop target

20170313 (resized).jpg20170313 (resized).jpg

#3393 6 years ago

I have it, but the playfield is complete otherwise so I'm not really wanting to strip the part. Do you want a whole playfield? http://pinballmd.com/1968-gottlieb-domino-wedgehead-pinball-playfield-detailed-photos/

#3394 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I have it, but the playfield is complete otherwise so I'm not really wanting to strip the part. Do you want a whole playfield? http://pinballmd.com/1968-gottlieb-domino-wedgehead-pinball-playfield-detailed-photos/

No, my playfield is pretty immaculate aside from one tiny spot and the plastics will be available through Pinball Rescue shortly if I'm inclined to wait another month.

I really don't wish to purchase a whole set for one piece.

#3395 6 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

PBR should have that part

#3396 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

you're still getting me freight quotes on that right?

#3397 6 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

you're still getting me freight quotes on that right?

Sorry, I sort of forgot about it. I'll get a UPS quote this week for domestic shipping to Arizona..

#3398 6 years ago

I'm looking for plastics and a mint back glass for a Bally Safari.

#3399 6 years ago

Saw this ad from Seattle - Portland area in case anyone is looking for a repro backglass. This gentleman has a few for sale.
seattle.craigslist.org link

#3400 6 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb 10 pin female connector like the one below. Let me know if someone has one, and how much. It can be shipped to my son in Arizona. Thanks !
One of the last pieces needed to get my Gottlieb Flip a Card working again.

connector (resized).jpgconnector (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.