e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 207.
#3301 6 years ago
Quoted from Chum43:

Im looking for a coin door- 3 coin (No coin mechs needed) for a 1970 Gottlieb Baseball. I have one with the machine but it is rough and some one had a go at it with a prybar at some point. I know PBR as new ones but they are brutally expensive. Anyone have a decent one hanging about that they would part with? PM me with anything you have and what you need for it. Thanks!

Is it the same style as a domino, jungle queen or cross town? If so, I might have it.

#3302 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Is it the same style as a domino, jungle queen or cross town? If so, I might have it.

Domino and Cross Town, Cross Town uses the older top upper bar but as they're two pieces it doesn't/shouldn't matter (fun fact)

Jungle Queen uses the new style door

Good luck!

#3303 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Domino and Cross Town,

Otaku is absolutely correct. Both Domino and Cross Town look like they will fit.

#3304 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Always looking for ORIGINAL Gottlieb 1967-1975 coin entry plates (with original stickers) in perfect/very nice condition, not interest in rougher or faded ones at all. Looking for nice unfaded examples. NOS (in nice shape) works too, repro does not. Thanks! This is more of a constant ad than a "I need this for one game" type of ad.
2 nickels 1 play (Brown)
10c 1 play (Red)
25c 2 plays (Blue)
25c 3 plays (Blue)
Not as interested in but may still consider for cheap:
25c 1 play (Blue)
Special rarer 25c entry sticker (Red background, black text)
Black on white stickers

I may have some NOS stickers, I'll look today.

#3305 6 years ago

Hello all,

Anyone got 5 used 1.5 inch Lane guides that have the diamond on. This is for a 1968 Williams Doozie.
IMG_4507 (resized).JPGIMG_4507 (resized).JPG
I'd just prefer yellow ish ones to bright white from PBR.

Thanks.

#3306 6 years ago

Looking for the following:

Williams rear door, 1964 reverse wedge head.

Williams Olympic Hockey back glass

Williams Ding Dong back glass

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

I have backglass for Ding Dong and Olympic Hockey but both are tough, in particular the Hockey.

Gary

#3307 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Williams coin door logo plate like this one.

IMG_0403 (resized).JPGIMG_0403 (resized).JPG

#3308 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

I may have this. Shoot me a pm and ill look
-Jeff

#3309 6 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

If you dont find one, you could try making one - I made one by printing the logo onto decal paper and applying to a piece of metal, looks pretty good.

#3310 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Here's mine. 1 plunger is stuck. pics attached. $65 shipped CONUS priority.

I guess my going rate for a Gottlieb Chime Box is $51 shipped CONUS.

#3311 6 years ago
Quoted from dhackd:

I am looking for a Midway "Top Gun" 1976 Coin Door...

I have a midway space invaders coindoor. Same thing?

#3312 6 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Just the logo or the whole bezel?

#3313 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I guess my going rate for a Gottlieb Chime Box is $51 shipped CONUS.

yea, $50 plus shipping is about right

#3314 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Just the logo or the whole bezel?

Just the logo plate.

#3315 6 years ago

In addition to a Hurdy Gurdy lower cab. and Lucky Hand head, I have a Dimension
with a very bad playfield, solid but very flakey cab., and with a very poor glass (no
big deal there). The machine is complete, so it would be nice if it could be saved..
Also have a Flipper (metal rail) with a poor playfield.. (T)

#3316 6 years ago

Looking for original instruction cards for a Gottlieb Spin Out and plastics if possible. I also have a decent Sky Jump backglass if anyone is interested.

IMG_2180 (resized).JPGIMG_2180 (resized).JPG

IMG_3652 (resized).JPGIMG_3652 (resized).JPG

IMG_8437 (resized).JPGIMG_8437 (resized).JPG

IMG_6714 (resized).JPGIMG_6714 (resized).JPG

IMG_7497 (resized).JPGIMG_7497 (resized).JPG

IMG_9566 (resized).JPGIMG_9566 (resized).JPG

#3317 6 years ago

Gottlieb Jungle Queen Harness, Ball Count Unit and Relay Banks For Sale - $100 shipped CONUS. PM for PP deets. No Export.

http://pinballmd.com/jungle-queen-harness-ball-count-unit-and-2-relay-banks-100-shipped-conus/

#3318 6 years ago

Sky Jump glass is sold

#3319 6 years ago

Xerico needs a rectangular back door to a Spin A Card 24 5/8 by 20 1/2 I believe, anybody got an extra?

#3320 6 years ago

I have a '73 Gottlieb Pro-Football I'm going to be parting out if you are looking for parts, the wedge head unit is actually very nice with one or two chips out if it.

#3321 6 years ago

I am looking for:
Orbit plastics
Rack A Ball playfield (the one I have is worn down badly)
Grand Prix backglass

Have:
Line Drive backglass
Sky Jump backglass
Spirit of 76 backglass
El Dorado drop targets still in mech
Various other El Dorado playfield parts from a strip down of the playfield

IMG_7905 (resized).JPGIMG_7905 (resized).JPG

IMG_7908 (resized).JPGIMG_7908 (resized).JPG

IMG_7909 (resized).JPGIMG_7909 (resized).JPG

#3322 6 years ago

Looking for a couple 70s era Williams old style flipper bats with the shoe and shaft.

Had this happen:
busted (resized).jpgbusted (resized).jpg

Yellow preferred, but not picky on color. Would prefer two in order to have them match better, but even a single yellow would do.

#3323 6 years ago

How complete is the game?

Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a '73 Gottlieb Pro-Football I'm going to be parting out if you are looking for parts, the wedge head unit is actually very nice with one or two chips out if it.

#3324 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

How complete is the game?

Game is gone, traded for an Orbit.

#3325 6 years ago

Looking for the following:

Williams rear door, 1964 reverse wedge head.

Williams Olympic Hockey back glass

Williams Ding Dong back glass

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

Lock bar, Gottlieb 22" 1971-1976

Gary

#3326 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Lock bar, Gottlieb 22" 1971-1976
Gary

I have a lockbar off a jungle queen. I'd have to confirm the width. $40 shipped CONUS.

#3327 6 years ago

Well getting tired of waiting for PBR to get these in as Jimmy said last time I talked to him they would be available in March and it is now the middle of May and still nothing. I am replacing all 7 white Inserts on a Heat Wave with new as the old were severely cupped.

So anyone have just one of these brand new they can part with? I already have the other 6. Cannot use used. PM me if you do.

TIA

Ken

1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

gtb-8847ZL (resized).jpggtb-8847ZL (resized).jpg

#3328 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Game is gone, traded for an Orbit.

Yup, and it is up and running like a champ. Except the center auto plunge. That's proving to be difficult.

#3329 6 years ago

Hi all,

Just started cleaning the pop bumper rings on my Williams Doozie and realized one is not correct (has a lip and feels cheaper, that's on the left)

IMG_4530 (resized).JPGIMG_4530 (resized).JPG

I know PBR have these but I figured a used one may not stick out as much (even after cleaning them all)

Anyone got one lying around like the one on the right?

Thanks

#3330 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Well getting tired of waiting for PBR to get these in as Jimmy said last time I talked to him they would be available in March and it is now the middle of May and still nothing. I am replacing all 7 white Inserts on a Heat Wave with new as the old were severely cupped.
So anyone have just one of these brand new they can part with? I already have the other 6. Cannot use used. PM me if you do.
TIA
Ken
1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

Pinball life shows these in stock.

#3331 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I have a lockbar off a jungle queen. I'd have to confirm the width. $40 shipped CONUS.

That will not work. It is the shark fin style. He needs the button style.

#3332 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pinball life shows these in stock.

Cool and Thanks. I'll check them out.

#3333 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

That will not work. It is the shark fin style. He needs the button style.

I think I have one of them, too. I'll look around today.

#3334 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I think I have one of them, too. I'll look around today.

Don't have it. Sorry.

#3335 6 years ago

the button ones are hard to find. I ended up making one from a shark one by cutting off the fins, a little welding, drill and tap, screw in some buttons (I think I got from Marco), and viola!

2016-07-21 13.25.22 (resized).jpg2016-07-21 13.25.22 (resized).jpg

#3336 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

rat_tomago you got a scan?

I don't have a scan of it. I never scanned it. I don't even have the contact info anymore of the guy I sold the game to. Sorry.

#3337 6 years ago

I am in desperate need of the following Hold Relay Coil for a 1969 Bally Cosmos. Steve at PBR doesn't have any and can't have them hand wound anymore. Marcos is out of them. I am showing a link to the Marcos site so you guys can see what I am talking about.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=c-7800-332

Part # KKN-332

another part # for the same coil
Part# C-7880-332

Thanks....
Dan

#3338 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all,
Just started cleaning the pop bumper rings on my Williams Doozie and realized one is not correct (has a lip and feels cheaper, that's on the left)

I know PBR have these but I figured a used one may not stick out as much (even after cleaning them all)
Anyone got one lying around like the one on the right?
Thanks

I have one, it has a small ding where the cap screw rubbed. It's gone through the tumbler so it's shined up a bit. Let me know if you want it.

IMG_0418 (resized).JPGIMG_0418 (resized).JPG

IMG_0419 (resized).JPGIMG_0419 (resized).JPG

#3339 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Looking for a couple 70s era Williams old style flipper bats with the shoe and shaft.
Had this happen:

Yellow preferred, but not picky on color. Would prefer two in order to have them match better, but even a single yellow would do.

I have 3, all white. 2 of them are pretty chewed up where the set screws tighten. One is in good shape. Pic is of the best one. Let me know if you need it.

IMG_0420 (resized).JPGIMG_0420 (resized).JPG

#3340 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am in desperate need of the following Hold Relay Coil for a 1969 Bally Cosmos. Steve at PBR doesn't have any and can't have them hand wound anymore. Marcos is out of them. I am showing a link to the Marcos site so you guys can see what I am talking about.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=c-7800-332
Part # KKN-332
another part # for the same coil
Part# C-7880-332
Thanks....
Dan

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/coil-p-4002?manufacturers_id=7

#3341 6 years ago

close but no cigar. That is "7800" and i need "7880". Also this company is closed until May 26th. Someone out there will have the coil.

#3342 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

close but no cigar. That is "7800" and i need "7880". Also this company is closed until May 26th. Someone out there will have the coil.

Your Marco link lists c7800-332, which is also listed in the parts manual for that game.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1969/files/mobile/index.html#68

#3343 6 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Your Marco link lists c7800-332, which is also listed in the parts manual for that game.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1969/files/mobile/index.html#68

Interesting. Now I will just have to order the part from flippers.com and wait it out.

#3344 6 years ago

Hi guys,

Getting into my third EM, a '69 Williams Expo, and per a thread I made about with thanks to Pecos, we've confirmed a part is missing. But it's hopefully nothing *too* unobtanium: I need the lever that rings the bell on a 50-step / Match Unit of the era. It's part #IA-3610 in the diagram below:

wms_match (resized).pngwms_match (resized).png

If you have this piece lying around waiting to serve its function again, please let me know!

Also, if you have a Williams coin slot price plastic, rated for dimes or quarters, let me know? I might be interested in setting this game up how it was. Don't have mechs, but the only original slot plastic said "15c / play, <Nickels [left slot] Dimes> [middle slot]". I think that's too cool! I imagine you got 2 plays for a quarter then...

Thank you!

#3345 6 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Don't have it. Sorry.

PM'd, twice.

#3346 6 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Hi guys,
Getting into my third EM, a '69 Williams Expo, and per a thread I made about with thanks to Pecos, we've confirmed a part is missing. But it's hopefully nothing *too* unobtanium: I need the lever that rings the bell on a 50-step / Match Unit of the era. It's part #IA-3610 in the diagram below:

If you have this piece lying around waiting to serve its function again, please let me know!
Also, if you have a Williams coin slot price plastic, rated for dimes or quarters, let me know? I might be interested in setting this game up how it was. Don't have mechs, but the only original slot plastic said "15c / play, <Nickels [left slot] Dimes> [middle slot]". I think that's too cool! I imagine you got 2 plays for a quarter then...
Thank you!

Sorry don't have the part but I love My EXPO. VERY DIFFICULT GAME if set up snappy. Lots to shoot for and the left orbit is s bitch. Have fun !

#3347 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

TIA
Ken
1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

Ken, I have a couple to spare, nice NOS color

20150209_163042 (resized).jpg20150209_163042 (resized).jpg

#3348 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken, I have a couple to spare, nice NOS color

Thanks for the offer Ken but I will pass. The 6 I have are brand new from PBR and I need the 7th one to match perfectly in color. I will just order from Pinball Life the one I need as they are PBR new stock.

Ken

#3349 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks for the offer Ken but I will pass. The 6 I have are brand new from PBR and I need the 7th one to match perfectly in color. I will just order from Pinball Life the one I need as they are PBR new stock.
Ken

Ken,
White round inserts from Pinball Life and PBR are not the same.....see the picture, first 4 from Pinball Life and last one from PBR
I think you should get all 7 from pinhead52......
IMG_3299 (resized).JPGIMG_3299 (resized).JPG

#3350 6 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Ken,
White round inserts from Pinball Life and PBR are not the same.....see the picture, first 4 from Pinball Life and last one from PBR
I think you should get all 7 from pinhead52......

Thanks for the FYI. Well luckily I bought 2 so it will work with what I got planned.

Ken

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art
Decorations
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.