By Shapeshifter

3 years ago

Stats

• 3,425 posts
  • 359 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 80 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 948 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

alli (resized).jpg
rollover (resized).jpg
coinslide (resized).jpg
BALLY5N10 (resized).jpg
IMG_2900 (resized).PNG
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
connector (resized).jpg
20170313 (resized).jpg
IMG_2807 (resized).JPG
IMG_3837 (resized).JPG
0524171644 (resized).jpg
flipper switch parts (resized).jpg
Flipper (resized).jpg
DSCN5404 (resized).JPG
DSCN5403 (resized).JPG
Flipper (resized).jpg

There are 3425 posts in topic. You are on page 67 of 69.
#3301 47 days ago
Quoted from Chum43:

Im looking for a coin door- 3 coin (No coin mechs needed) for a 1970 Gottlieb Baseball. I have one with the machine but it is rough and some one had a go at it with a prybar at some point. I know PBR as new ones but they are brutally expensive. Anyone have a decent one hanging about that they would part with? PM me with anything you have and what you need for it. Thanks!

Is it the same style as a domino, jungle queen or cross town? If so, I might have it.

#3302 47 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Is it the same style as a domino, jungle queen or cross town? If so, I might have it.

Domino and Cross Town, Cross Town uses the older top upper bar but as they're two pieces it doesn't/shouldn't matter (fun fact)

Jungle Queen uses the new style door

Good luck!

#3303 47 days ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Domino and Cross Town,

Otaku is absolutely correct. Both Domino and Cross Town look like they will fit.

#3304 47 days ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Always looking for ORIGINAL Gottlieb 1967-1975 coin entry plates (with original stickers) in perfect/very nice condition, not interest in rougher or faded ones at all. Looking for nice unfaded examples. NOS (in nice shape) works too, repro does not. Thanks! This is more of a constant ad than a "I need this for one game" type of ad.
2 nickels 1 play (Brown)
10c 1 play (Red)
25c 2 plays (Blue)
25c 3 plays (Blue)
Not as interested in but may still consider for cheap:
25c 1 play (Blue)
Special rarer 25c entry sticker (Red background, black text)
Black on white stickers

I may have some NOS stickers, I'll look today.

#3305 46 days ago

Hello all,

Anyone got 5 used 1.5 inch Lane guides that have the diamond on. This is for a 1968 Williams Doozie.
IMG_4507 (resized).JPG
I'd just prefer yellow ish ones to bright white from PBR.

Thanks.

#3306 46 days ago

Looking for the following:

Williams rear door, 1964 reverse wedge head.

Williams Olympic Hockey back glass

Williams Ding Dong back glass

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

I have backglass for Ding Dong and Olympic Hockey but both are tough, in particular the Hockey.

Gary

#3307 46 days ago

Looking for a nice Williams coin door logo plate like this one.

IMG_0403 (resized).JPG

#3308 46 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

I may have this. Shoot me a pm and ill look
-Jeff

#3309 46 days ago
Quoted from bflagg:

If you dont find one, you could try making one - I made one by printing the logo onto decal paper and applying to a piece of metal, looks pretty good.

#3310 45 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Here's mine. 1 plunger is stuck. pics attached. $65 shipped CONUS priority.

I guess my going rate for a Gottlieb Chime Box is $51 shipped CONUS.

#3311 44 days ago
Quoted from dhackd:

I am looking for a Midway "Top Gun" 1976 Coin Door...

I have a midway space invaders coindoor. Same thing?

#3312 44 days ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Just the logo or the whole bezel?

#3313 44 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I guess my going rate for a Gottlieb Chime Box is $51 shipped CONUS.

yea, $50 plus shipping is about right

#3314 44 days ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Just the logo or the whole bezel?

Just the logo plate.

#3315 44 days ago

In addition to a Hurdy Gurdy lower cab. and Lucky Hand head, I have a Dimension
with a very bad playfield, solid but very flakey cab., and with a very poor glass (no
big deal there). The machine is complete, so it would be nice if it could be saved..
Also have a Flipper (metal rail) with a poor playfield.. (T)

#3316 44 days ago

Looking for original instruction cards for a Gottlieb Spin Out and plastics if possible. I also have a decent Sky Jump backglass if anyone is interested.

IMG_2180 (resized).JPG

IMG_3652 (resized).JPG

IMG_8437 (resized).JPG

IMG_6714 (resized).JPG

IMG_7497 (resized).JPG

IMG_9566 (resized).JPG

#3317 43 days ago

Gottlieb Jungle Queen Harness, Ball Count Unit and Relay Banks For Sale - $100 shipped CONUS. PM for PP deets. No Export.

http://pinballmd.com/jungle-queen-harness-ball-count-unit-and-2-relay-banks-100-shipped-conus/

#3318 43 days ago

Sky Jump glass is sold

#3319 42 days ago

Xerico needs a rectangular back door to a Spin A Card 24 5/8 by 20 1/2 I believe, anybody got an extra?

#3320 42 days ago

I have a '73 Gottlieb Pro-Football I'm going to be parting out if you are looking for parts, the wedge head unit is actually very nice with one or two chips out if it.

#3321 42 days ago

I am looking for:
Orbit plastics
Rack A Ball playfield (the one I have is worn down badly)
Grand Prix backglass

Have:
Line Drive backglass
Sky Jump backglass
Spirit of 76 backglass
El Dorado drop targets still in mech
Various other El Dorado playfield parts from a strip down of the playfield

IMG_7905 (resized).JPG

IMG_7908 (resized).JPG

IMG_7909 (resized).JPG

#3322 41 days ago

Looking for a couple 70s era Williams old style flipper bats with the shoe and shaft.

Had this happen:
busted (resized).jpg

Yellow preferred, but not picky on color. Would prefer two in order to have them match better, but even a single yellow would do.

#3323 40 days ago

How complete is the game?

Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a '73 Gottlieb Pro-Football I'm going to be parting out if you are looking for parts, the wedge head unit is actually very nice with one or two chips out if it.

#3324 40 days ago
Quoted from ejacques:

How complete is the game?

Game is gone, traded for an Orbit.

#3325 40 days ago

Looking for the following:

Williams rear door, 1964 reverse wedge head.

Williams Olympic Hockey back glass

Williams Ding Dong back glass

CC Hi-Flyer drop target

Lock bar, Gottlieb 22" 1971-1976

Gary

#3326 39 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Lock bar, Gottlieb 22" 1971-1976
Gary

I have a lockbar off a jungle queen. I'd have to confirm the width. $40 shipped CONUS.

#3327 39 days ago

Well getting tired of waiting for PBR to get these in as Jimmy said last time I talked to him they would be available in March and it is now the middle of May and still nothing. I am replacing all 7 white Inserts on a Heat Wave with new as the old were severely cupped.

So anyone have just one of these brand new they can part with? I already have the other 6. Cannot use used. PM me if you do.

TIA

Ken

1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

gtb-8847ZL (resized).jpg

#3328 39 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Game is gone, traded for an Orbit.

Yup, and it is up and running like a champ. Except the center auto plunge. That's proving to be difficult.

#3329 39 days ago

Hi all,

Just started cleaning the pop bumper rings on my Williams Doozie and realized one is not correct (has a lip and feels cheaper, that's on the left)

IMG_4530 (resized).JPG

I know PBR have these but I figured a used one may not stick out as much (even after cleaning them all)

Anyone got one lying around like the one on the right?

Thanks

#3330 39 days ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Well getting tired of waiting for PBR to get these in as Jimmy said last time I talked to him they would be available in March and it is now the middle of May and still nothing. I am replacing all 7 white Inserts on a Heat Wave with new as the old were severely cupped.
So anyone have just one of these brand new they can part with? I already have the other 6. Cannot use used. PM me if you do.
TIA
Ken
1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

Pinball life shows these in stock.

#3331 39 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I have a lockbar off a jungle queen. I'd have to confirm the width. $40 shipped CONUS.

That will not work. It is the shark fin style. He needs the button style.

#3332 39 days ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pinball life shows these in stock.

Cool and Thanks. I'll check them out.

#3333 39 days ago
Quoted from MikeO:

That will not work. It is the shark fin style. He needs the button style.

I think I have one of them, too. I'll look around today.

#3334 39 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I think I have one of them, too. I'll look around today.

Don't have it. Sorry.

#3335 39 days ago

the button ones are hard to find. I ended up making one from a shark one by cutting off the fins, a little welding, drill and tap, screw in some buttons (I think I got from Marco), and viola!

2016-07-21 13.25.22 (resized).jpg

#3336 39 days ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

rat_tomago you got a scan?

I don't have a scan of it. I never scanned it. I don't even have the contact info anymore of the guy I sold the game to. Sorry.

#3337 38 days ago

I am in desperate need of the following Hold Relay Coil for a 1969 Bally Cosmos. Steve at PBR doesn't have any and can't have them hand wound anymore. Marcos is out of them. I am showing a link to the Marcos site so you guys can see what I am talking about.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=c-7800-332

Part # KKN-332

another part # for the same coil
Part# C-7880-332

Thanks....
Dan

#3338 38 days ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all,
Just started cleaning the pop bumper rings on my Williams Doozie and realized one is not correct (has a lip and feels cheaper, that's on the left)

I know PBR have these but I figured a used one may not stick out as much (even after cleaning them all)
Anyone got one lying around like the one on the right?
Thanks

I have one, it has a small ding where the cap screw rubbed. It's gone through the tumbler so it's shined up a bit. Let me know if you want it.

IMG_0418 (resized).JPG

IMG_0419 (resized).JPG

#3339 38 days ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Looking for a couple 70s era Williams old style flipper bats with the shoe and shaft.
Had this happen:

Yellow preferred, but not picky on color. Would prefer two in order to have them match better, but even a single yellow would do.

I have 3, all white. 2 of them are pretty chewed up where the set screws tighten. One is in good shape. Pic is of the best one. Let me know if you need it.

IMG_0420 (resized).JPG

#3340 38 days ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am in desperate need of the following Hold Relay Coil for a 1969 Bally Cosmos. Steve at PBR doesn't have any and can't have them hand wound anymore. Marcos is out of them. I am showing a link to the Marcos site so you guys can see what I am talking about.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=c-7800-332
Part # KKN-332
another part # for the same coil
Part# C-7880-332
Thanks....
Dan

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/coil-p-4002?manufacturers_id=7

#3341 38 days ago
Quoted from bflagg:

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/coil-p-4002?manufacturers_id=7

close but no cigar. That is "7800" and i need "7880". Also this company is closed until May 26th. Someone out there will have the coil.

#3342 38 days ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

close but no cigar. That is "7800" and i need "7880". Also this company is closed until May 26th. Someone out there will have the coil.

Your Marco link lists c7800-332, which is also listed in the parts manual for that game.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1969/files/mobile/index.html#68

#3343 38 days ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Your Marco link lists c7800-332, which is also listed in the parts manual for that game.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1969/files/mobile/index.html#68

Interesting. Now I will just have to order the part from flippers.com and wait it out.

#3344 38 days ago

Hi guys,

Getting into my third EM, a '69 Williams Expo, and per a thread I made about with thanks to Pecos, we've confirmed a part is missing. But it's hopefully nothing *too* unobtanium: I need the lever that rings the bell on a 50-step / Match Unit of the era. It's part #IA-3610 in the diagram below:

wms_match (resized).png

If you have this piece lying around waiting to serve its function again, please let me know!

Also, if you have a Williams coin slot price plastic, rated for dimes or quarters, let me know? I might be interested in setting this game up how it was. Don't have mechs, but the only original slot plastic said "15c / play, <Nickels [left slot] Dimes> [middle slot]". I think that's too cool! I imagine you got 2 plays for a quarter then...

Thank you!

#3345 38 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Don't have it. Sorry.

PM'd, twice.

#3346 38 days ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Hi guys,
Getting into my third EM, a '69 Williams Expo, and per a thread I made about with thanks to Pecos, we've confirmed a part is missing. But it's hopefully nothing *too* unobtanium: I need the lever that rings the bell on a 50-step / Match Unit of the era. It's part #IA-3610 in the diagram below:

If you have this piece lying around waiting to serve its function again, please let me know!
Also, if you have a Williams coin slot price plastic, rated for dimes or quarters, let me know? I might be interested in setting this game up how it was. Don't have mechs, but the only original slot plastic said "15c / play, <Nickels [left slot] Dimes> [middle slot]". I think that's too cool! I imagine you got 2 plays for a quarter then...
Thank you!

Sorry don't have the part but I love My EXPO. VERY DIFFICULT GAME if set up snappy. Lots to shoot for and the left orbit is s bitch. Have fun !

#3347 38 days ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

TIA
Ken
1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

Ken, I have a couple to spare, nice NOS color

20150209_163042 (resized).jpg

#3348 37 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken, I have a couple to spare, nice NOS color

Thanks for the offer Ken but I will pass. The 6 I have are brand new from PBR and I need the 7th one to match perfectly in color. I will just order from Pinball Life the one I need as they are PBR new stock.

Ken

#3349 37 days ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks for the offer Ken but I will pass. The 6 I have are brand new from PBR and I need the 7th one to match perfectly in color. I will just order from Pinball Life the one I need as they are PBR new stock.
Ken

Ken,
White round inserts from Pinball Life and PBR are not the same.....see the picture, first 4 from Pinball Life and last one from PBR
I think you should get all 7 from pinhead52......
IMG_3299 (resized).JPG

#3350 37 days ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Ken,
White round inserts from Pinball Life and PBR are not the same.....see the picture, first 4 from Pinball Life and last one from PBR
I think you should get all 7 from pinhead52......

Thanks for the FYI. Well luckily I bought 2 so it will work with what I got planned.

Ken

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Great Bend, KS
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, TX
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 189.99
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
There are 3425 posts in topic. You are on page 67 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.