By Shapeshifter

3 years ago

Stats

• 3,676 posts
  • 377 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by DropTarget
  • Topic is favorited by 88 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,013 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A-249449-1334924699.jpeg (resized).jpg
Kicker_2a (resized).jpg
beehives (resized).jpg
P1060274 (resized).JPG
just 21 scorecard fix it a (resized).jpg
pic125 (resized).jpg
CC4A4257-B65F-4D98-8269-F18523DD30BB (resized).jpeg
image-9 (resized).jpg
image-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6251 (resized).JPG
IMG_6249 (resized).JPG
20171003_172057 (resized).jpg
20170706_172044 (resized).jpg
20170926_062451 (resized).jpg
20170926_062526 (resized).jpg
Bender_Rodriguez (resized).png

There are 3676 posts in topic. You are on page 62 of 74.
#3051 9 months ago

I got these sticks fro redbubble.com.scroll from harbor freight.

IMG_20170213_204307 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170213_204307 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170213_204857 (resized).jpg

#3052 9 months ago

With off depot digital printer,they could make stickers perfect for you.give it a try.

#3053 9 months ago

Looking for an ORIGINAL sling shot of BRONCO/MUSTANG.

bronco (resized).jpg

#3054 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Wicked,thought I seen them on eBay.also you can get stickers made at office depot.transparent or white backing.whatever.then get plexiglass and cut them using scroll saw.if I knew what size I could cut you some and send them to you.I made some for my flash Gordon,did not like origs.

Thanks, ill give it some time tracking down an original, then look into that route.

Hoping someone bought a repro set and has a spare sling laying around.

#3055 9 months ago

Looking for a couple coin mechs for a gottlieb em. Thanks

#3056 9 months ago

I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank Odin,you are awesome!!!.you went above and beyond.. Can't thank you enough.also special thanks goes out to markG of forum you are also exceptional. Rolf martin ,could not of figured problems on machine without him and forum people,this person is very knowledgable ,also special thanks,and last but not least,skip and barb.you are all wonderful people and I'm so glad to be part of this pin community.I have met so many nice people since I got into this hobby.I can't thank you all enough.and a thanks to all the nice honest people I have met here.pinball Brian.

#3057 9 months ago

You are very welcome. Glad you got what you needed. If there are any more parts you can use for it, just let me know.

#3058 9 months ago
Quoted from BBC:

Looking for a couple coin mechs for a gottlieb em. Thanks

I'll check my parts stash Brian to see if I have any.

Shoot me an e-mail.

Dave

#3059 9 months ago

I need a credit unit for a 1970 Bally SkyRocket. I believe this is a common part used in many Bally machines.

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

#3060 9 months ago

Electrocute.did you check eBay,pinball machine parts,I seen a few credit assms on there.check there and if no luck.let me know tomorrow. Will see what I can do.

#3061 9 months ago

looking for 1 metal flipper button that were used on multi player gottlieb pins in the early 60s..they are just over 1" long

20170218_161333 (resized).jpg

#3062 9 months ago

Did you try Steve at pinball resource. Part number# A-11878.let me know.

#3063 9 months ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for 1 metal flipper button that were used on multi player gottlieb pins in the early 60s..they are just over 1" long

I have one from a parts Aloha I have.

Pm me.

#3064 9 months ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

looking for repairable playfields for MIBS and Domino

I just picked up a domino that has been dropped off a moving van. The PF is in really nice shape. The backbox and backglass were destroyed, but the backbox insert board and units seem to be fine. I'd be interested in selling the complete populated PF.

#3065 9 months ago

Just joined the EM club last week by adding a Playmatic Conquest 200 to my collection. In search of schematics for either Conquest or New World(4 player version, assuming schematics are very similar). Thanks in advance!

#3066 9 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just joined the EM club last week by adding a Playmatic Conquest 200 to my collection. In search of schematics for either Conquest or New World(4 player version, assuming schematics are very similar). Thanks in advance!

If your first EM get the 2 player specific schematics. Hard to say what they made the same in wire colors between 2 and 4 player.

Try Pinball Resource first.

#3067 9 months ago

It's a longshot...but anyone have a playfield for a williams ski club? Mine is missing a decent amount of paint.

20170220_173459 (resized).jpg

#3068 9 months ago

Looking for a complete set of plastics for a Williams "Pretty Baby".

#3070 9 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

OMG a 2p back door on ebay...
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Pinball Machine Original 2 Player Back Door

Are they rare? When I'm missing a door, I make one out of 5/8 plywood. Done properly I prefer the wood doors.

#3071 9 months ago

Looking for a nice 1966 Gtb Dancing Lady pf and/or a project pin with a good pf/complete pin.

#3072 8 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Are they rare? When I'm missing a door, I make one out of 5/8 plywood. Done properly I prefer the wood doors.

Yes they are. I make wood ones as well but some do like an original game.

#3073 8 months ago

Looking for a match stepper for a Williams Apollo.

Ted

#3074 8 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

I make one out of 5/8 plywood.

Me too.
Quick and easy. Much quieter.

1 week later
#3075 8 months ago

have a friend down here in australia looking for 3 of the williams drop targets on games such as rancho.

IMG_0501 (resized).jpg

#3076 8 months ago

I could use the female portion of a jones plug. 20 hole configuration. This is for a 1972 Williams.

#3077 8 months ago

Looking for a coil bracket for a 1970 SkyRocket. This one has a wear spot and doesn't always stop the wheel at the correct spot. A suggestion on how to move the coil so that the worn spot no longer stops the wheel would be appreciated.

image (resized).jpg

#3078 8 months ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

have a friend down here in australia looking for 3 of the williams drop targets on games such as rancho.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TG-3A-7431-4-5-15

#3079 8 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Looking for a coil bracket for a 1970 SkyRocket. This one has a wear spot and doesn't always stop the wheel at the correct spot. A suggestion on how to move the coil so that the worn spot no longer stops the wheel would be appreciated.

I could use one too if you find a source. Failing that you can put a couple of washers under either set of screws that hold the relay to the flash unit frame. (There are two screws that hold the relay frame to the Z bracket, and another two that hold the Z bracket to the flash unit frame.) That will slide the brake out a little and move the notch out from under the teeth. Here's a closer look:

_MG_0621sm (resized).jpg

If you look closely you can see the washers and the notch moved out a bit. Note that you may need slightly longer screws if you add washers.

#3080 8 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:

I could use one too if you find a source. Failing that you can put a couple of washers under either set of screws that hold the relay to the flash unit frame. (There are two screws that hold the relay frame to the Z bracket, and another two that hold the Z bracket to the flash unit frame.) That will slide the brake out a little and move the notch out from under the teeth. Here's a closer look:

If you look closely you can see the washers and the notch moved out a bit.

There you go. Pinball ingenuity. Keep it up.

Great solution, Mark.

#3081 8 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:

If you look closely you can see the washers and the notch moved out a bit.

Thanks, I'll try that. Concerned that the center of the coil is moved further away from the wheel. Ordered a new coil to see if that improves the situation. Wheel doesn't stop on a dime like I think it should causing too many extra balls.

#3082 8 months ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I could use the female portion of a jones plug. 20 hole configuration. This is for a 1972 Williams.

I have the one pictured

Mike V

IMG_0970 (resized).JPG

#3083 8 months ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have the one pictured
Mike V

Ooh, that is perfect. How much shipped to 53534?
Thanks,
Alex

#3084 8 months ago

After a bit of getting jerked around I finally was able to bring home about half of the Williams parts I have been waiting on. All 60's stuff, haven't gone through everything but rigght away I noticee a set of small metal flippers, set of bells large and small, coindoor and coindoor trim with a good 5 and 25 cent slot a 5 cent coin mech, merc tilt switch, a bunch of Jumping Jack specific stuff, knock down targets, gobble hole flaps, couple of backdoors and score reels. Should be picking up more by the end of the month.

#3085 8 months ago

I'm still
Looking for a plastic from Flip a card or card Trix HELP HELP.

IMG_2194 (resized).PNG

#3086 8 months ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I'm still
Looking for a plastic from Flip a card or card Trix HELP HELP.

send a request to Lee at Pinball Rescue, FAC is badly needed

#3087 8 months ago

Long shot: Anyone have a Williams "Hong Kong" backglass they're interested in selling?

hongkong (resized).jpg

#3088 8 months ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Long shot: Anyone have a Williams "Hong Kong" backglass they're interested in selling?

Did you find that game?

#3089 8 months ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Did you find that game?

Asking on behalf of a friend, actually.

#3090 8 months ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Here's one. And it includes a lot of other parts as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42587

#3091 8 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here's one. And it includes a lot of other parts as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42587

Thanks a bunch, O-din. I'll pass along the info.

#3092 8 months ago

Does anyone have some extra Jones plugs to sell .male and female.picked up a gottlieb big shot on Craigslist in indiana couple of weeks ago.you may of seen it.cab was busted.I gambled.ha ha.made the 10 hour round trip.machine turning out better than expected.will show pics.anyway need Jones plugs.all mine are in pieces.thanks.

IMG_20170217_224309 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170302_232852 (resized).jpg

#3093 8 months ago

Before and after play fields.had to buy few new parts and scrub old wax off ,but looks better.mothers carnuba wax helped a lot after cleaning.now need Jones plugs ,also does pinball resource have them.or anyone else.again thanks .

#3094 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Before and after play fields.had to buy few new parts and scrub old wax off ,but looks better.mothers carnuba wax helped a lot after cleaning.now need Jones plugs ,also does pinball resource have them.or anyone else.again thanks .

You'll need to order 2 ea. white lane guides from Pinball Resource to go under the 8 ball at the very top of the playfield.

You'll need to let everyone know how many male and how many female jones plugs you need and the number of pins in each one.

#3095 8 months ago
Quoted from hoov:

You'll need to order 2 ea. white lane guides from Pinball Resource to go under the 8 ball at the very top of the playfield.
You'll need to let everyone know how many male and how many female jones plugs you need and the number of pins in each one.

Yea we all have junk bins from the parted out/dearly departed games.

#3096 8 months ago

Hey everyone.
So after searching locally and on ebay for a part, I am coming here hoping someone can help me.
I'm trying to get my gottlieb skyline back together and went to solder in a new coil in the score reel which was missing, and I am missing the mount and coil stop, as well as the metal plunger for the coil that connects to the linkage of the score reel. I asked at pinball resource when I placed an order there but they told me they don't sell those.
Does anyone have these and wouldn't mind parting with them? They are the rat trap stype score reels.
Thanks!

#3097 8 months ago
Quoted from Briehl:

Hey everyone.
So after searching locally and on ebay for a part, I am coming here hoping someone can help me.
I'm trying to get my gottlieb skyline back together and went to solder in a new coil in the score reel which was missing, and I am missing the mount and coil stop, as well as the metal plunger for the coil that connects to the linkage of the score reel. I asked at pinball resource when I placed an order there but they told me they don't sell those.
Does anyone have these and wouldn't mind parting with them? They are the rat trap stype score reels.
Thanks!

I have a 2 gottlieb headboxes , These are wreckers/ spares .Showboat and a Worlds Fair .
They have the reels still inside ,
Do you know if they would suit? , They are the rat trap style. if you need a complete reel or just those parts . send me a pm
Ralph

#3098 8 months ago

Hoov,thanks for replying. Did order guides,second time I was sent wrong size.sent example this time.they should be here in day or two.took pics of plugs.one has 9 rows of two.other has 10. Can anyone help me.thanks

IMG_20170309_121721 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170309_121456 (resized).jpg

#3099 8 months ago
Quoted from Ralph67:

I have a 2 gottlieb headboxes , These are wreckers/ spares .Showboat and a Worlds Fair .
They have the reels still inside ,
Do you know if they would suit? , They are the rat trap style. if you need a complete reel or just those parts . send me a pm
Ralph

I sent you a pm. Thanks!

#3100 8 months ago
Quoted from Briehl:

I sent you a pm. Thanks!

Make sure to get the reels, the 1s, or 10's or 100s. Skyline an AAB? 1000's

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 21.00
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 8.40
Sale Pending!
Warwick, RI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Windham, ME
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 99.99
Displays
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 3676 posts in topic. You are on page 62 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside