085886C7-DD5C-456A-9BB7-FC6F3AA62157 (resized).jpeg
BD61B5A3-B33F-46E8-B1CC-7C51C72F7652 (resized).jpeg
34E47F4C-BAF6-405A-83FE-9C0F353F5445 (resized).jpeg
4CD72EF3-445F-49D9-8857-FD2887835D39 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220511-085635 (resized).png
A-7989 (resized).jpg
ballybutton (resized).jpg
F2410DAE-E16D-4A85-833D-4B21BE335CEF (resized).jpeg

There are 8,871 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 178.
#3001 5 years ago

Still looking for a back for my Heat Wave. Reverse Wedgehead: 21 wide at the top, 23 wide at the bottom, 25 high.

#3002 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Still looking for a back for my Heat Wave. Reverse Wedgehead: 21 wide at the top, 23 wide at the bottom, 25 high.

Most likely won't find one, best bet is just go to a sheet metal shop and have a brand new one made. The shop may have a key hole punch or you can just take it to a local Locksmith and they can do it. If you need any extra measurements let me know.

#3003 5 years ago

Does any one have a Canadian 10 cent coin mech that would like to sell or trade for a US 10 cent mech?

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I got your message , I'm measuring all my backdoors today have several people asking for different sizes

#3005 5 years ago

Does anyone know where to find score reel units for reverse wedgehead.I need one.pin that holds gear on is worn at bottom. Two piece lever won't catch gear to turn reel.any help appreciated.

IMG_20170207_215400 (resized).jpg

#3006 5 years ago

Also .seen ad on xmission.had reverse wedge head back box parts.good luck.

#3007 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Does anyone know where to find score reel units for reverse wedgehead.I need one.pin that holds gear on is worn at bottom. Two piece lever won't catch gear to turn reel.any help appreciated.

I have a few spares I believe. What I need to know is which part you actually need. If it is the plate with the posts attached I can probably hook you up. I have used a few of the plastic gears already because they were worn and have also used the main coil levers but have a few good plates with posts I think.

Send me a PM and I will look at what I've got left.

#3008 5 years ago

Thank you Odin,that is exactly what I need .plate with post.did not understand .what is pm?sorry,don't understand all pin lingo yet.ha ha.

#3009 5 years ago

I think I've got you covered. I'll look in my box of score reel parts and hand pick one. Any other parts you might need while I'm at it?

I actually have a Skill Pool parts machine, so think hard.

#3010 5 years ago

Thanks Odin,could use under play field button switches.as many as you would like to sell.email me at [email protected] you.

#3011 5 years ago

could use under play field button switches.

I've got all those but have been using up the buttons them selves. Got all the guts to the machine, bottom board too, but the top of the playfield looks like it had a fire so nothing on top is any good. No cabinet though so take inventory and make a list before I send you all you need. OK?

#3012 5 years ago

Ha ha,was wondering if that was trick question.did you want to sell all parts.can get new buttons from pbr.just bought some.but will take all you want to part with .thanks.again contact me at gmail.and leave phone number and we will talk.thank you a lot.

#3013 5 years ago

Odin,also I have PayPal account to pay you if that is option,how ever you want to go about it.figure up what you want and let me know.don't need boards .just parts attached.easier and lighter to send.again thanks.

#3014 5 years ago

O- din ,you still there.did not hear back.let me know something soon, thanks.

#3015 5 years ago

l (resized).jpg

Make a list! I'll get a hold of you tomorrow
DSCN5262 (resized).JPG

#3016 5 years ago

O- din ,you still there.did not hear back.let me know something soon, thanks.

click on O-Din's name in his post and a drop down will open with an option to "Send PM". PM is Private Message. Then you can talk offline through Pinside.

Not that we mind listening in on your private conversations.

#3017 5 years ago

Sounds good.thank you.did not know you ran boneyard.have friend who has one here in Missouri also.does better putting cars together now then parting out.cars are getting harder to buy here.scrap went up a lot couple years back and everyone sold there's to scrappers.but that's another story.will make list.thank you.

#3018 5 years ago

Thanks mike o.did not know.new to forums and lingo.will do.

#3019 5 years ago

did not know you ran boneyard.

I don't, but I spent a good part of my life going to those pick your part junkyards looking for gold. Before I started buying pinball machines. Nothing like making a day of it and hitting five or six of those places in the surrounding area and coming home with an AMC 401 Jeep motor complete for $150. Vroom vroom!

#3020 5 years ago

Sounds good,talk to you tomorrow. Again thanks Odin.

#3021 5 years ago

Odin,are you here today.never heard from you.sent list .let me know something. Thanks

#3022 5 years ago

I've replied to all three messages you sent me. Are you not getting them?

#3023 5 years ago

Odin,not getting messages.did you see my messages to your pm.

#3024 5 years ago

Odin,not getting messages.did you see my messages to your pm.

Looks like someone's spam filter is working overtime.

#3025 5 years ago

Just had this break tonight removing it due to corrosion which came off a replay Unit from a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Replay Unit itself is fine. From what I remember PBR sells these but it is not listed on their website. If Anyone can confirm this I will put a couple on my next order, Part #A-1058.

TIA

Ken

Note: No longer needed.

DSC01156 (resized).JPG
DSC01157 (resized).JPG

#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just had this break tonight removing it due to corrosion which came off a replay Unit from a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Replay Unit itself is fine. From what I remember PBR sells these but it is not listed on their website. If Anyone can confirm this I will put a couple on my next order, Part #A-1058.
TIA
Ken

Those darn things break about a 3rd of the time it seems. They are called shoulder screws and PBR should have them.
http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-a1058.jpg

#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Those darn things break about a 3rd of the time it seems. They are called shoulder screws and PBR should have them.
http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-a1058.jpg

Awesome, Thanks for the FYI Alex.

Ken

#3028 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Ken

Two sizes I think Ken a long & short shoulder screw GTB A1058 and A1059.

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Ken

You can come root thru my parts bin if you want one this weekend...

#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Two sizes I think Ken a long & short shoulder screw GTB A1058 and A1059.

Thanks Wayne, looks like A1058 is the one but now I just found another broken piece, does PBR sell this? Part #A-2011

Note: No longer needed.

DSC01160 (resized).JPG

#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks Wayne, looks like A1058 is the one but now I just found another broken piece, does PBR sell this? Part #A-2011

Ive got a SkyJump credit unit with your name on it...

#3032 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Sounds good! I'll shoot for Saturday.

Thanks,

Ken

#3033 5 years ago

still chasing a complete set of plastics for a gottlieb spin out from 1975.

missing every single plastic off my game.

images-2 (resized).jpg

#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

now I just found another broken piece, does PBR sell this? Part #A-2011

Quoted from pinhead52:

A BigThanks to Pinhead52 for the new and improved Replay/Credit Unit to replace my original.

#3035 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

A BigThanks to Pinhead52 for the new and improved Replay/Credit Unit to replace my original.

Ken is the man when it comes to helping people out with parts - along with Dave - boilerman

#3036 5 years ago

I'm still looking for a score reel unit for Williams skill pool with 5 inch reels.one or hundreds position .seems like needle in haystack.can anyone say why they are hard to find.

IMG_20170207_215400 (resized).jpg

#3037 5 years ago

Looking for a metal back panel for a two-player Gottlieb Out of Sight. Rust doesn't bother me as long as its affordable and fits.

#3038 5 years ago

Phil,did you check xmission pinball parts online ,parts for sale list.I think I seen where guy has a bunch back panels.try there.don't remember how long ago he posted.but I wish you good luck.

#3039 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Looking for a metal back panel for a two-player Gottlieb Out of Sight. Rust doesn't bother me as long as its affordable and fits.

phil if you or someone you know is going to Allentown , toomanypins from Carlisle,PA had a bunch of back doors in the indoor flea last year.

#3040 5 years ago

I'm looking for a green bumper from a flipperless '39 Bally Champion. The bumper is a little smaller than modern bumpers, has a metal skirt and four posts (2 of which are threaded) that go down through the playfield. There's also a metal clip hanging on the back of the bumper that I think was to keep the ball from hanging up on the back of the bumper. The yellow one below is actually mounted below the playfield. Haven't figured out why yet...

front view
back view
bottom view

Any leads or suggestions?

#3041 5 years ago

I'm also looking for old (50s) or obscure (Chicago Coin, United, Genco, Playmatic, Sega, etc.) EM pinball parts catalogs and other technical information for sale or for trade.

#3042 5 years ago

Markg.have you thought about modifying new bumper body's and caps.or are you looking for total orig look.I know pbr has a long list of pics for caps.I would try to modify body from dead bumper body, I think they are called, and cut bottom off gottlieb skirts.I would call pbr about caps.

#3043 5 years ago

Markg,forgot to mention ,if body has to be certain color.that fusion paint for plastic is sweet.it won't peel.glossy look.

#3044 5 years ago

Markg.have you thought about modifying new bumper body's and caps.or are you looking for total orig look.

I'm just getting started in looking so for the short term I'll hold out for a good match. I have found someone with something similar but not quite right that I could probably work with if I don't find the right one. I tried a modern bumper for size just to see how it fit. It fits in the hole, but the screw and socket holes don't line up, and it's bigger than the original:

DSCN7681sm (resized).jpg

I'm not familiar with the fusion paint for plastic. I'll have to read up on that. Thanks for the tip.

/Mark

#3045 5 years ago

Markg,it is krylon fusion spray paint.can get it at walk mart,hardware.ect.all colors.

#3046 5 years ago

Markg,also I see what you mean. That seems like a frustrating part to find.same with 10 step units I'm looking for. Ha ha.if your luck has been like mine lately, we are both up s creek.ha ha.I have to laugh at myself sometimes to have patience.

#3047 5 years ago

I'm still looking for a score reel unit for Williams skill pool with 5 inch reels.one or hundreds position .seems like needle in haystack.can anyone say why they are hard to find.

Here's one from a '59 Williams Pinch Hitter. It has a 5 1/2" metal score reel, but the frame looks like yours I think. PM me if you think this is what you need.

WilliamsScoreReel (resized).jpg

#3048 5 years ago

Markg,to maybe get you on right path.I hope.ha ha.contact Doug at vintage pinball [email protected] ,he maybe be able to help.

#3049 5 years ago

Looking to buy a right sling/ or pair of #Target Alpha slingshot plastics.
Thanks.
20170213_173933 (resized).jpg

#3050 5 years ago

Wicked,thought I seen them on eBay.also you can get stickers made at office depot.transparent or white backing.whatever.then get plexiglass and cut them using scroll saw.if I knew what size I could cut you some and send them to you.I made some for my flash Gordon,did not like origs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
New Port Richey, FL
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
There are 8,871 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!