IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 207.
#251 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for a Slick Chick metal apron still......

that is a hard one to find in great shape, I have needed one for some time. I did the overlay w/ webbing on a spare apron until I do find one

#252 9 years ago

Hey Boilerman, I had the same idea - saw some stickers for that era apron - but think they were located in Denmark or somewhere?!?....... I'd take one that just fits at this point.

Did you make the overlay yourself? You can charge me to do another one!

#253 9 years ago

I have this one from a Slick Chick. I can use one from a Bally Wizard!

scApron.jpgscApron.jpg

Mike V.

#254 9 years ago

Hey Boilerman, I had the same idea - saw some stickers for that era apron - but think they were located in Denmark or somewhere?!?....... I'd take one that just fits at this point.
Did you make the overlay yourself? You can charge me to do another one!

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Apron_Gottlieb.html
the problem with these is the webbing is missing. I paint the apron white then spray silver webbing then apply the overlay. looks way better than a rusty apron but would really like to have a OEM
I have done this to most style gottlieb aprons and they come out nice, the later 70's style did not have webbing they even look better

#255 9 years ago

i'll see if I have a picture of a apron with the overlay

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have this one from a Slick Chick. I can use one from a Bally Wizard!

Mike V.

scApron.jpg 85 KB

that apron looks like silver splatter not webbing? foto finish had the splatter not webbing?
that style was only use on late 60-63 single players I believe

#257 9 years ago

I looked and the girls apron was used from what I could tell
1-61 "foto finish" 1st
4-64 'World Fair' last

#258 9 years ago

I need a set of plastics for a Gottlieb Easy Aces.

Shay has reproduced them, but he's out of stock. Anyone have a set they're not using?

Anyone have a set they would run through a scanner for me so I can make decals?

image-7.jpgimage-7.jpg

image-8.jpgimage-8.jpg

#259 9 years ago

I Really need a backglass for a CC Showtime, I would even settle for a Dolphin backglass, the 2 player version
I have had this pin sitting for a while waiting to find one
show.jpgshow.jpg
Also looking for the plastic for a Gottlieb Spin Out, the one right behind the roto target
spin1.jpgspin1.jpg

#260 9 years ago

here is a picture of an apron with a overlay and one with out
overlay is from pinball rescue

20140726_162139.jpg20140726_162139.jpg
20140726_162212.jpg20140726_162212.jpg

#261 9 years ago

looking for the complete 00-90 relay unit for Lawman.

DSC01546-506.JPGDSC01546-506.JPG
#262 9 years ago

I just broke a female 6 position jones connector (the absolute last part to be put back together after the cabinet restoration on this game). Anyone have one lying around? or just a contact may work as long as the others do not break too. I also could use 1 or 2 of the single male round plugs with the round fiber washer end.
100_7818.jpg100_7818.jpg

Thanks Ed

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from sixpakmopar:

I just broke a female 6 position jones connector (the absolute last part to be put back together after the cabinet restoration on this game). Anyone have one lying around? or just a contact may work as long as the others do not break too. I also could use 1 or 2 of the single male round plugs with the round fiber washer end.

Thanks Ed

100_7818.jpg 296 KB

I have a bucket of jones plugs
i'll look in the am!

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from kingpinman:

looking for the complete 00-90 relay unit for Lawman.

DSC01546-506.JPG 248 KB

find one from a lawman will be hard, you can make one from one with the same plugs just have to remap the wires
I did it to my el dorado
can help if you want

#265 9 years ago

Thank You,
I really appreciate the help offer. I am sure I will be in touch.

#266 9 years ago

How many jones plugs 2?
How many pins per plug?
I think I have a spare from a bronco

#267 9 years ago

2 jones plugs, 12 and 14

#268 9 years ago

Boilerman, yes, my upper metal part on the pf has that "webbing" that other one has a "splatter" - I'm going to buy that one anyway. But how did you "spray" that webbing pattern onto your apron?? Looks good!

#269 9 years ago

Boilerman, yes, my upper metal part on the pf has that "webbing" that other one has a "splatter" - I'm going to buy that one anyway. But how did you "spray" that webbing pattern onto your apron?? Looks good!

The decals from Pinball rescue are great & look fantastic when installed. My factory apron had a light webbing on it too, but I saw no really good way to duplicate that & have the decal lay perfectly flat - so I just painted it white & called it good.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Apron.html

#270 9 years ago

the webbing under the overlay is hard, I lightly sanded it and it worked but not 100% like when done without
I may try to web over the overlay and see how that looks

#271 9 years ago

kingpinman the bronco stepper is 10/18 will not fit
if you find the parts I will help make one for you
you need a stepper and 2 male jones plugs, 12 and 14
do you have a schematic?
I am thinking it is the same a sheriff if so I have one

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from sixpakmopar:

Thanks Ed

100_7818.jpg 296 KB

ed pm me you info I have what you need

#273 9 years ago

Thanks for looking, I do have a schematic.

#274 9 years ago

Hi, i am looking for the backglass or backbox with backglass for grand prix, williams.
i am restoring this old pinball game, it is going to take a lot of work but know i can do it. also if someone has the plastic and spinning target.

Great thread

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

kingpinman the bronco stepper is 10/18 will not fit
if you find the parts I will help make one for you
you need a stepper and 2 male jones plugs, 12 and 14
do you have a schematic?
I am thinking it is the same a sheriff if so I have one

As for the jones plugs, I will suggest tracking down the jones plug ends of the main wiring harness off a junked playfield or main relay board. To be clear, you really want the wiring terminated to the jones plug so the build is only on the solder end of the wires at the relay itself.

Also, if you find a larger connector than 12 and 14 from an old harness that is OK as the extra pins can be cut off easily. Like boilerman said above, the 10 on the bronco stepper won't work because you need a 12 minimum for that side and you can't add pins to a connector. You may be able to use the 18 side of it though if the wiring is long enough for the path the Sherriff/Lawman stepper requires.

Good luck.

#276 9 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate all the help and suggestions. I dont feel so overwhelmed anymore.

#277 9 years ago

I am looking for all these bumper caps.

DSC_0001.JPGDSC_0001.JPG
#278 9 years ago

sixpakmopar,

I found this from an old Gottlieb Roller Coaster

Mike V.

3jones.jpg3jones.jpg

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from valentin27:

I am looking for all these bumper caps.

DSC_0001.JPG 248 KB

Steve Young has all these but the pink I think. It'll cost you though, like $12 each. http://pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#281 9 years ago

Hoping for original caps for GTB Derby Day - as seen here. Blue ink, Blue Deco 1-4, Yellow Deco Blue 50,000 ink x2. I know I can get at least the umbers from PBR, but I am hoping for old style marbled.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=664&picno=634

I also have old pop caps white top, green deco, with blue ink number 1 through 6. Those were on my Derby Day and I hadn't even paid attention until I was ready to finish the playfield....

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

sixpakmopar said:I just broke a female 6 position jones connector (the absolute last part to be put back together after the cabinet restoration on this game). Anyone have one lying around? or just a contact may work as long as the others do not break too. I also could use 1 or 2 of the single male round plugs with the round fiber washer end.
Thanks Ed
100_7818.jpg 296 KB
ed pm me you info I have what you need

Thanks to Boilerman these parts are in the mail.

Ed

#283 9 years ago

Guys, thanks for all the help finding parts for a Slick Chick! I only have the pf and plan to make a table (as in furniture) out of it. Now, I am looking for all the metal side-rails - very top, sides, and lockdown. That should complete the search for parts!!

Anyone got these?

#284 9 years ago

if the pf is in good shape and complete you should consider finding someone to use it in a working machine and make a table out of a c list title

#285 9 years ago

pf is rough - matter of fact boilerman, I think you saw photos of it - I did try to sell it at one time, but no takers - have no idea about price - but I've already thrown $$$ at it now so an end-table it becomes!!

#286 9 years ago

if it is rough no one would want it so might as well use it for something, I have a set of rails if you make it up my way

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Steve Young has all these but the pink I think. It'll cost you though, like $12 each. http://pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

the repros do not have the marble effect. I think they look bad but if you have nothing than they are all you have to work with

I really like those early pf that had a lot of bare wood showing with colorful art. unlike the later pf that had big spots of one color.

#288 9 years ago

Repro caps have 4 x 2 ribs that do not have early 40s caps.

#289 9 years ago

Looking for any and all plastics (and/or high res scans of them) for a Gottlieb Crescendo. Groovy and Psychedelic should have the exact same plastics as well. Many of mine are repaired with JB weld lol....it worked...dunno why they didn't use super glue but there ya go!

Also need the schematic for Crescendo.

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I Really need a backglass for a CC Showtime, I would even settle for a Dolphin backglass, the 2 player version
I have had this pin sitting for a while waiting to find one

Also looking for the plastic for a Gottlieb Spin Out, the one right behind the roto target

show.jpg 25 KB

For the Showtime glass, ask my buddy on ebay, link below. I bought a bunch of parts from him, for my Dolphin. He has at least one Showtime machine that's he's parting out....

ebay.com link: usr

spin1.jpg 38 KB

#291 9 years ago

This lady Cate, on ebay, is also parting out a Showtime machine. Ask her about glass, just might work out for you. She's a great seller. Tell her that Jim with the Dolphin machine sent you

ebay.com link: usr

#293 9 years ago

I could use a couple Spinners in great condition for a 1977 Sonic Prospector. The decals on mine are pretty chewed up.

Ken

#294 9 years ago

Could use 1 correct pop bumper cap for a 1975 Williams Triple Strike in good condition. Same used on a 1974 Williams Star Pool. Green 100 point. Mine has the wrong one and PBR does not make them.

IPDB example: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2652&picno=24628

*UPDATE 8/17/04: Found the part thanks to o-din so cancel this request*

Ken

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Frax:
ebay.com link » Crescendo By Gottlieb 1970 Orig Pinball Machine Score Cards Schematics Paper

Rip Off!! Support pinball resource!!

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Rip Off!! Support pinball resource!!

I don't think $24.75 is a rip-off for a pretty nice original paper packet if you happen to need that particular one.
PBR sells copies of the schematic only for $15. This eBay offer sounds like a good deal to me.

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

I will be in need of a 2" metal flipper bat (right hand one). For Williams Big Deal to match this one.

image-346.jpg 289 KB

I found a pair of these, so if anyone needs just a leftie, LMK

#298 9 years ago

For a Jumping Jack, hoping to find a pair of the upper roll-over divider "toppers", metal with arrow cut-out.

Update...now have these in hand, thanks to John_I.

#299 9 years ago

Really needing the bottom relay board to a humpty dumpty. Not sure if lady robinhood or the other fairy tale games would work, but I would be willing to give it a shot

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-parts-for-1947-gottlieb-humpty-dumpty

#300 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I've got a Royal Guard head but pretty much all the sought-after parts are cut out of there. The score reels, credit unit, bells, etc.. The backglass is toast. Plus, I'm in Illinois. I thought I'd throw it out there. The head was complete seven years ago when I got it and I have been robbing parts ever since. I have probably fixed 10 - 15 pinball machines off of this parts game.

Ha! After much UPS bullshit the backbox arrived, well sort of. Hoov packed it nicely, but of course UPS used it for field goal practice and broke the backglass... then they would not deliver it with broken glass, so they sent it back to Hoov. I did not need the glass but thought it might be cool to hang on the wall, so no great loss. Anyway, once it finally got back to him he shook the glass out, taped it up & resent it back across the country to me. More field goal practice then they delivered.RG backbox.JPGRG backbox.JPG
Upon opening the box, there was not one unbroken wood panel... even the bottom board was cracked in two.

DAMN UPS- hate them!

Again, I really-really appreciate all of Hoov's hard work on shipping this... it's no fault of his that it was destroyed in shipment. I have an awesome set of tools, I can fix it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.