Topic Stats

• 5,844 posts
  • 553 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by SadSack
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,750 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
6C983197-4F9D-4B97-B50E-48DD974B0032 (resized).jpeg
2019-12-13 10.02.16 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.24 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.37 (resized).jpg
20151105_102936 (resized).jpg
20151105_102928 (resized).jpg
wo (resized).jpg
100000 (resized).jpg

There are 5844 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 117.
#2551 3 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

My red ones are 6-32.
I have pulled "natural" ones out of a Williams game that are 8-32
The ones you buy from Steve are 6-32.

Thks for the info. PBR indicates 'not offered' as part of a bigger order & seemingly difficult to locate in Aus. May need to import from US hobby shop. It would be nice to get a small screw assortment box.

#2552 3 years ago
Quoted from frb:

I need a sky jump plastic. Not the large one that is usually broke. I need the triangular one from the left side (there are 2). I need 1 and would hope someone who bought the reproduction set could spare it. Someone at some point replaced mine with one from a Grand Slam machine. That baseball does look out of place with all the airplanes. Thanks

I have extras, let me know what you need

20160907_204459_resized (resized).jpg

#2553 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Thks for the info. PBR indicates 'not offered' as part of a bigger order & seemingly difficult to locate in Aus. May need to import from US hobby shop. It would be nice to get a small screw assortment box.

pretty sure you can get them at bunnings wayne..i'm sure i got them there before, they are in blister packs.

#2554 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

If your bunnings thing doesn't work out, you could just run one of those hippie metric taps into the hole and fit it with an m3.5 or m4 machine screw. May as well put a phillips head in there as well at that point. Since it's all hacked up and everything....

#2555 3 years ago

Thks for your help Tony & newmantjn. Finally managed to scrounge a 6/32 x 1in from a spare relay bank switch stack. While the head is slightly smaller I think it will do the trick.

#2556 3 years ago

Anyone able to get in touch with bgrestore lately? Looking for a sample Atlantis backglass. Sent them a couple of emails through their site, but no response...yet.

#2557 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Anyone able to get in touch with bgrestore lately? Looking for a sample Atlantis backglass. Sent them a couple of emails through their site, but no response...yet.

he does this as a side business, be patient he will get back to you.

#2558 3 years ago

Any reproduction relay labels for a free fall out there?

20160908_192608.jpg

#2559 3 years ago

Looking for a SPACE WALK Instructions Card.

(PBR has not this card in stock)

sw (resized).jpg

#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, he has answered the phone both times I have called, talked to him today in fact.

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Try again on e-mail. He can be difficult to get thru to BUT well worth the effort.

#2562 3 years ago

Shay is out of GTB 1954 Four Belles plastics set (bummer); anyone out there with a set?

#2563 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I'm looking for the upper left plastic for King Pin / Pin Up A-14842

You still need this? I've had several King Pin/pinups over the years & have some spare plastics.

#2564 3 years ago

after the centre plastic that sits above the gobble hole on a gottlieb aloha.

20160912_090804 (resized).jpg

#2565 3 years ago

Looking to buy a good Williams Ball Lift Guide Part #1B-2573 (Gottlieb calls them a Banana Cut Liner). None on eBay. Someone decided to slice mine on top to possibly make the ball lift better? Brilliant.

DSC09956 (resized).JPGDSC09957 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Never Mind, these will be available NEW in the near future from Pinball Life.

#2566 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking to buy a good Williams Ball Lift Guide Part #1B-2573 (Gottlieb calls them a Banana Cut Liner). None on eBay. Someone decided to slice mine on top to possibly make the ball lift better? Brilliant.

Does the GTB part work? I have an extra...

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does the GTB part work? I have an extra...

Thanks for the offer Ken but it does not. Gottlieb part #C-4564 is way different.

#2568 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks for the offer Ken but it does not. Gottlieb part #C-4564 is way different.

yes they are not the same, gottlieb made theirs from thicker stock, Williams are much thinner. the top always gets chewed up like that due the being so thin.

#2569 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

yes they are not the same, gottlieb made theirs from thicker stock, Williams are much thinner. the top always gets chewed up like that due the being so thin.

I noticed that about the siderails, Williams was a lot lighter

#2570 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I noticed that about the siderails, Williams was a lot lighter

Just took a Siderail off the 1962 Williams King Pin and it seems the same as a Gottlieb feel and weight wise plus the playfield glass guide rails are made of aluminum which was a nice surprise that will last forever.

#2571 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just took a Siderail off the 1962 Williams King Pin and it seems the same as a Gottlieb feel and weight wise plus the playfield glass guide rails are made of aluminum which was a nice surprise that will last forever.

i never notice a difference in the siderails myself, but the ball lift guide was so thin you could bend it with almost no effort, that is why the top edge is always chewed up.
gottlieb use those aluminum glass guides also but around 64 they switch to plastic. the aluminum will shine up nice but you really don't see them so plastic was cheaper to produce. that is my guess why the changed.

#2572 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i never notice a difference in the siderails myself, but the ball lift guide was so thin you could bend it with almost no effort, that is why the top edge is always chewed up.
gottlieb use those aluminum glass guides also but around 64 they switch to plastic. the aluminum will shine up nice but you really don't see them so plastic was cheaper to produce. that is my guess why the changed.

Does anyone reproduce the glass guides?

#2573 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Does anyone reproduce the glass guides?

pbr sells the plastic glass guides

#2574 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Williams are much thinner. the top always gets chewed up like that due the being so thin.

Quoted from boilerman:

ball lift guide was so thin you could bend it with almost no effort, that is why the top edge is always chewed up.

I don't see why these could not be reproduced with a 3D Printer as they do not have to be metal and could be made a little thicker using Nylon? The originals are not stamped Williams so there would be no need to ask for permission to make these which is a big bonus these days. Nylon would last forever as well. Thoughts?

P.S. I'll start another thread concerning this as to not take away from this thread.

#2575 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I don't see why these could not be reproduced with a 3D Printer as they do not have to be metal and could be made a little thicker using Nylon? The originals are not stamped Williams so there would be no need to ask for permission to make these which is a big bonus these days. Nylon would last forever as well. Thoughts?
P.S. I'll start another thread concerning this as to not take away from this thread.

would be pretty simple. someone posted a company that would print parts but i can't find it....

#2576 3 years ago

Ok gang, Im restoring a BankABall and a Flipper Pool. I need some pool balls..

I need a 2, a 5, a 6, and a 14.

I have an extra 3, 10, 15 and a mangled 4.

Anybody want to beat PBRs $15 each price? ie $10? Anybody need any of my spares?

(Flipper Pool is coming out nice)

20160918_200022_resized (resized).jpg

20160918_151307_resized (resized).jpg

#2577 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ok gang, Im restoring a BankABall and a Flipper Pool. I need some pool balls..
I need a 2, a 5, a 6, and a 14.
I have an extra 3, 10, 15 and a mangled 4.
Anybody want to beat PBRs $15 each price? ie $10? Anybody need any of my spares?
(Flipper Pool is coming out nice)

Ken, PBR charges 30.60 EACH thats 120 for 4 balls
that is pricey IMO for each ball. they are well made but 30 bucks a ball is hard to swallow.
i have a purple 4 Repro but i see you don't need that

#2578 3 years ago

Looking for flipper brackets, original set up, for Gottlien Atlantis.

thx

Archived after 0 days
Unknown reason:
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for an original set of mounting brackets for Atlantis. Right and left sides. thx”
2016-09-19
Upper Freehold, NJ
Wanted

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

thx

Pinball Resource should have everything you need.

#2580 3 years ago

They did not have the brackets. Found them at Marco.

#2581 3 years ago

I'm looking for two of the brackets that connect the playfield to the lockdown mech. One bracket is bent and broken on my Williams Full House project, and the other is missing.
DSC05154 (resized).JPG
Can someone tell me the bracket's correct name? I can't find the part # in the Williams catalog, and I don't know how to search for it at PBR or Marco.

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Can someone tell me the bracket's correct name? I can't find the part # in the Williams catalog, and I don't know how to search for it at PBR or Marco.

Playfield hold down bracket pn# 1B-3536

Marco is easy enough to search - just put the number in the box. Sorry, no got those.

Might have some spares - let me dig a bit

#2583 3 years ago

Anyone have a couple extras of these they could part with? Have lots of parts to trade if you need anything.

TIA

IMG_0970 (resized).JPG

#2584 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

You still need this? I've had several King Pin/pinups over the years & have some spare plastics.

Yes I do. I'll be in York next week Pinup will be set up for free play my contact # will be on game . Or I'll just pm you

#2585 3 years ago

Yes I do. I'll be in York next week Pinup will be set up for free play my contact # will be on game . Or I'll just pm you

Time for wedgehead row again?

I'll be bringing a few before I finally slow down on shows for the year. Going out with a bang. And a back-ache.

#2586 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have extras, let me know what you need

Unlike him, I DO need the large one that goes behind the drop targets. I'm guessing you don't have an uncracked one of those left?

Anybody?

#2587 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

thx
NEW!ArchivedEnded 2016-09-19 21:19 (yesterday)WTB: Gottlieb Atlantis Flipper Mounting brackets“Looking for an original set of mounting brackets for Atlantis. Right and left sides. thx” Wanted By Lermods Allentown, NJ

you need the complete set-up or just the bracket that holds the coil?
pm me I should have what you need

#2588 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you need the complete set-up or just the bracket that holds the coil?
pm me I should have what you need

I only needed the bracket that holds the coil, which i found from marco. I found all other parts from pbr. Thx for the offer.

#2590 3 years ago

This is the pinup / King Pin plastic I'm after.

image (resized).jpeg

#2591 3 years ago

This is the pinup / King Pin plastic I'm after.

I have one of those. I just bought a new set for my "Pin Up machine from the Pinball Rescue. Any others you looking for?

#2592 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I have one of those. I just bought a new set for my "Pin Up machine from the Pinball Rescue. Any others you looking for?

No just that one, all my others are good. It's got a chip near the rebound rubber and it just bugs me.. PM me I'm interested in your plastic

#2593 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Playfield hold down bracket pn# 1B-3536
Marco is easy enough to search - just put the number in the box. Sorry, no got those.
Might have some spares - let me dig a bit

As you noted, Marco is out, and PBR emailed that they don't carry these brackets.

If anyone has spares, please let me know. Thanks!

#2594 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

As you noted, Marco is out, and PBR emailed that they don't carry these brackets.
If anyone has spares, please let me know. Thanks!

I offered and was told he did not need them?

#2595 3 years ago

I need (2) original dark blue pop bumper skirts like those found on Sittin' Pretty or Click Chick. Does anybody have any that are 6-holed and
unchipped?

#2596 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I offered and was told he did not need them?

I think you offered brackets to Lermods, but he had already ordered from Marco and PBR.

I'm looking for Williams playfield hold down brackets, and Marco doesn't have them in stock, and PBR doesn't carry them.

#2597 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I think you offered brackets to Lermods, but he had already ordered from Marco and PBR.
I'm looking for Williams playfield hold down brackets, and Marco doesn't have them in stock, and PBR doesn't carry them.

what does it look like? what era game? I have very little bally/Williams parts but might have it in what little I have

#2598 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

what does it look like? what era game? I have very little bally/Williams parts but might have it in what little I have

The brackets are for a '66 Williams Full House. Here's my broken and bent one:

0cabb0b1d7e91955c75ec8338a916b23368b2268 (resized).jpg

#2599 3 years ago

I don't think I have that but will look

#2600 3 years ago

A fellow pinsider has some playfield brackets that he is willing to share.
Thanks for the responses and the help. Pinside rules!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, CA
There are 5844 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 117.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside