IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 207.
#2451 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Just agreed to pick up a Genco Argentine and I might as well start looking now
I'm going to be needing some of these diamond-shaped bumper posts:

Looks like I'm going to need 4 as the game currently has 2. The others have been replaced by round posts. Yellow would be ideal but I'm not that picky. If anyone has any they're willing to part with, please let me know. Happy to pay for them, of course.
Dave

I have a few of those in different colors but it looks like they all might be longer than what is pictured. I do have a shorter one in blue.

#2452 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Just agreed to pick up a Genco Argentine and I might as well start looking now
I'm going to be needing some of these diamond-shaped bumper posts:

Looks like I'm going to need 4 as the game currently has 2. The others have been replaced by round posts. Yellow would be ideal but I'm not that picky. If anyone has any they're willing to part with, please let me know. Happy to pay for them, of course.
Dave

Not sure if they same size, but Marco has these:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C-121-Y
which usually means PBR has them too - but cannot locate (as usual) on their website, maybe worth an email to Jimmy.

#2453 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Once I have the game in hand, I may be in touch Alex. And I'd be happy with those Marco parts but none are in stock, in any color.

#2455 7 years ago

I have a Surf Champ, complete game. Have tried to sell it, no success, shipping always kills the deal. I figure the game is worth $625 or so, and looking at the game, it is probably worth around or more than that number parted out. The glass is pretty nice; the lockdown bar is very nice, the door is straight and nice, the playfield is way better than most, apron is great, arch is great, plastics and bodies and caps and drop targets are good, the KS and FS relays are there, and I think the legs are new. Plus lots of score reels , and the pops, flipper and sling and drop target assemblies.

Link to pics of the game http://s298.photobucket.com/user/jgrenuk/library/SurfChamp?sort=2&page=1

If you are interested in the game, LMK. If you are interested in parts, LMK what you are looking for. Game is on the east coast of central Florida.

And please, let's not go down the "this is a travesty, it doesn't deserve this, save the game" road. If you want me to save the game, send me $625

#2456 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

I have a Surf Champ, complete game. Have tried to sell it, no success, shipping always kills the deal. I figure the game is worth $625 or so, and looking at the game, it is probably worth around or more than that number parted out. The glass is pretty nice; the lockdown bar is very nice, the door is straight and nice, the playfield is way better than most, apron is great, arch is great, plastics and bodies and caps and drop targets are good, the KS and FS relays are there, and I think the legs are new. Plus lots of score reels , and the pops, flipper and sling and drop target assemblies.
Link to pics of the game http://s298.photobucket.com/user/jgrenuk/library/SurfChamp?sort=2&page=1
If you are interested in the game, LMK. If you are interested in parts, LMK what you are looking for. Game is on the east coast of central Florida.
And please, let's not go down the "this is a travesty, it doesn't deserve this, save the game" road. If you want me to save the game, send me $625

Take out a gofundme page to save the game

#2457 7 years ago

Parting out a game is, of course, the alternate choice? Keep advertising and you will sell it. Then you get all your money at once and be done with it.

#2458 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

wow! that is way above average condition. if you sold it for an even 500 i would consider shipping it at around 345. that would make it a 850ish game to me.

#2459 7 years ago

Looking for a Bowling Queen back glass . The one in the game I just bought is a 6, would like an 8-8.5 , love what BG resto has done for the hobby but I want to keep this pin with original factory parts ,

#2460 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a Bowling Queen back glass . The one in the game I just bought is a 6, would like an 8-8.5 , love what BG resto has done for the hobby but I want to keep this pin with original factory parts ,

what would you pay for a nice one? i have been offered a complete not working Bowling queen for 200(bg looks like an easy 8 maybe better) but i am jam packed and i will be restoring a 14' ball baller soon so i don't want to pull the trigger on a good cheap game due to space. i refuse to spend 100+ a month on a storage unit. i could get if you twist my arm.....

#2461 7 years ago

I know this is a long shot but I am looking for the PF plastics for a 1968 William's Cabaret. Also a BG but I know that won't happen....

#2462 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

what would you pay for a nice one? i have been offered a complete not working Bowling queen for 200(bg looks like an easy 8 maybe better) but i am jam packed and i will be restoring a 14' ball baller soon so i don't want to pull the trigger on a good cheap game due to space. i refuse to spend 100+ a month on a storage unit. i could get if you twist my arm.....

PM sent

#2463 7 years ago

Looking to find a complete head for a williams Gay 90's. Preferably in the New England area...although I am hoping to be going to the York show.

Either that or anyone one with knowledge of weather or not I coukd take the head I have for a williams aztec and throw it on there to at least try the game.

#2464 7 years ago

Looking for drop targets used in Big Deal and Hot Tip (Williams), one is stuck and broken.
This makes the game (Hot Tip) impossible to play.
Need one, but could use more, I have both machines in my posession.

#2465 7 years ago

I am looking for the center plastic for a Gottlieb Pioneer. Please let me know if you have one. It doesn't need to be perfect.

thanks,
aaron

#2466 7 years ago

Anyone have those 2" Flipper bats and shafts for a 60's Williams pin. They are those silver colored ones, and I need four of them.
Thanks,
Mike

flipper_(resized).jpgflipper_(resized).jpg

#2467 7 years ago

Looking for a left sling plastic for a Golden Arrow. Anybody buy the repros and have a decent left sling extra?

Thanks,
Dan

sling_(resized).jpgsling_(resized).jpg

#2468 7 years ago

I think I've got the four flippers.
It's on a A go go board.
I'm on vacation now, will take about two weeks before I can check it out.

#2469 7 years ago

I had a couple broken plastics like that on Pro Football. Get a sheet of 0.060 lexan trace out and cut it. You can't see the broken piece and it protects the plastic. I ended up making plastic protectors for the entire game . If you can make the lexan just a tad bigger. I plan thru time to make protectors with lexan for all my machines. Take ur time cutting you get better as you do it

#2470 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

I had a couple broken plastics like that on Pro Football. Get a sheet of 0.060 lexan trace out and cut it. You can't see the broken piece and it protects the plastic. I ended up making plastic protectors for the entire game . If you can make the lexan just a tad bigger. I plan thru time to make protectors with lexan for all my machines. Take ur time cutting you get better as you do it

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot as well. What are you cutting it with? And do you do any edge treatment after cutting?

#2471 7 years ago

The camera shows the lexan more than it really looks. When playing you can't tell. It's not perfect but it protects the broken plastic and will protect the good ones. Everything on this pro football has it. I use a scroll saw they are pretty cheap under 100 bucks at Harbor Freight but I plan on doing all my machines with time.should never have to worry about breaking a plastic. The trick is to make the lexan just a tad bigger so the ball would hit that. It takes alittle practice but what I cut I put on i didn't try to make it perfect. I had 3 broken plastics on this game and I couldn't get a repro set. You can't tell not unless your a Pinball expert looking for things

IMG_20160804_104810_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_104810_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160804_104722_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_104722_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160804_104845_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_104845_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160804_105109_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_105109_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160804_105331_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_105331_(resized).jpg

#2472 7 years ago

The camera really shows the lexan more than it really looks when playing you can't even tell.Lexan is cheap got mine from Amazon. It just takes alittle time. Make one piece a day

IMG_20160804_105257_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_105257_(resized).jpg

#2473 7 years ago

You can also put the broken plastic on top of the lexan just make the lexan a very tiny bit larger but I liked the lexan on top but make a piece and try it both ways

#2474 7 years ago

It looks alot better with the lights on, can't tell it's there

#2475 7 years ago

IMG_20160804_114421_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_114421_(resized).jpg

#2476 7 years ago

I could have made it better but like I said I didn't recut how it came out the first time iused

#2477 7 years ago

Thanks, I'll give it a shot, already have a scroll saw, may try it with the band saw too, but probably can't do the small radius with that.

#2478 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

I could have made it better but like I said I didn't recut how it came out the first time iused

if you use a dremel sanding drum and clean up the edges then flame polish the edge they really come out good. you did the hard part now you just need to finish it.

#2479 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

if you use a dremel sanding drum and clean up the edges then flame polish the edge they really come out good. you did the hard part now you just need to finish it.

Or even a sanding drum you can chuck into your drill gun. Like this kit:
http://www.harborfreight.com/sanding-drum-kit-20-pc-60741.html

#2480 7 years ago

Borgbog if you try it try drilling out the hole for the Post first I have made perfect Plastics and then my hole was a little off which through the whole thing off. Drill the hole and then trace it. just a thought

IMG_20160804_170830_(resized).jpgIMG_20160804_170830_(resized).jpg

#2481 7 years ago

I need a set (left & right) support brackets for a bally fireball(1972)
these are the brackets that are mounted to the inside of the cabinet. they hook onto the playfield to pivot the pf up and down. mine are MIA.
as far as I can tell the were use on all the ballys that had the lift up pf glass.
so I am hoping that someone has a parts machine with them in it

u38_(resized).jpgu38_(resized).jpg

u33_(resized).jpgu33_(resized).jpg

#2482 7 years ago

Looking for a backglass for a Williams Seven Up...preferably in New England but I'm hoping to go to York.

#2483 7 years ago

Still looking for a Corral bg... anybody jonesin for an Atlantis?

#2484 7 years ago

Looking for the list of rubber rings needed for a GTB Sure Shot.

#2485 7 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Looking for the list of rubber rings needed for a GTB Sure Shot.

20160813_211652_(resized).jpg20160813_211652_(resized).jpg

#2486 7 years ago

Thanks, boilerman.

Alan

#2487 7 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Thanks, boilerman.
Alan

no problem neighbor

#2488 7 years ago

I have playfield parts for Bally Amigo available. Plastics, mechanical, pretty much anything from the playfield, including playfield itself. Make offer.

IMG_3901_(resized).JPGIMG_3901_(resized).JPG

#2489 7 years ago

Looking for an unbroken, uncracked left slingshot plastic for a Gottlieb Sure Shot. It is also the same plastic used on GTB's Bank Shot and Spot Pool. Part number is: A-14951-L.

Thanks,

Alan

#2490 7 years ago

Need an upper arch for a Wms Grand Prix picked up a basket case with rodent related rust would prefer the original blue but any that can be repainted will work.

#2491 7 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Need an upper arch for a Wms Grand Prix picked up a basket case with rodent related rust would prefer the original blue but any that can be repainted will work.

I would bet that a bath in Evaporust & a fresh coat of paint would be all it needs. How nasty can it be?

#2492 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I would bet that a bath in Evaporust & a fresh coat of paint would be all it needs. How nasty can it be?

It's pretty bad I think the damage would show after it was stripped and painted but I will go that route if one doesn't turn up.

#2493 7 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

It's pretty bad I think the damage would show after it was stripped and painted but I will go that route if one doesn't turn up.

Bondo!

#2494 7 years ago

Agree, Bondo or maybe a few coats of primer sanded flat between coats - depending on how deep the pits are.

Unless of course it's rusted clean thru

#2495 7 years ago

Greetings - I am looking for score and instruction cards for a 1948 Bally Ballerina. I am also fine with solid looking picture of each which I imagine I can have reproduced.

Thank you for your time,
David

#2496 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Agree, Bondo or maybe a few coats of primer sanded flat between coats - depending on how deep the pits are.
Unless of course it's rusted clean thru

I found a nice replacement as much as I would have liked to attempt to restore the original I'm limited on time and space so I have to focus on the mechanical side as much as possible.

#2497 7 years ago

i need a bell and clapper from a bally 0-9 unit. the bell i could just use a repro but i really need a clapper

20160818_142153_(resized).jpg20160818_142153_(resized).jpg

#2499 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i need a bell and clapper from a bally 0-9 unit. the bell i could just use a repro but i really need a clapper

Where do you get a Bally repro Bell Clapper? I only saw PBR with the Gottlieb and Williams one and they are totally different and will not work.

#2500 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Where do you get a Bally repro Bell Clapper? I only saw PBR with the Gottlieb and Williams one and they are totally different and will not work.

i said i could get a repro BELL not clapper ( BELL STRIKER )
i most likely will have to keep an eye on fleebay

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/50?hl=spider3582 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.