IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 207.
#2401 7 years ago

Need a Gottlieb motor switch blade with the shorter sized white spacer attached to it. The one next to it is the long one, which I don't need.

The one in the picture is a switch that's fine and just used as an example.

Honestly I could use several of these for backups (Gottlieb motor switch blades with long and short spacers) so whatever you have would be great. One junk score motor should have more than enough and I don't even need that many.

Must be Gottlieb. Switches from other manufacturers will not fit. Thanks!

Repaired one of these missing at Pinfest with guidance from Vic on my machine and now a few months later when I go to adjust the switch next to it, that one is missing. Must have been adjusted perfectly to work without it and neither of us noticed or it fell off when I went to adjust it just now and I didn't notice because this stack was working before. Strange, but at least not too bad of a fix for crafty hands!

13592443_10206595677879164_6035422073156299781_n_(resized).jpg13592443_10206595677879164_6035422073156299781_n_(resized).jpg

#2402 7 years ago

You can get the spacers from PBR and reinstall to your existing switch. Much easier than pulling a switch blade from a stack.

#2403 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

You can get the spacers from PBR and reinstall to your existing switch. Much easier than pulling a switch blade from a stack.

Everybody at the show was pretty set on them being non-replaceable, interesting. Sure seems like a lot of trouble for a little spacer though, I always found the stack thing to be pretty easy as long as you take pictures just in-case. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind!

#2404 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for a set of the metal flipper buttons for a gottlieb circa 1971

It takes a little drilling and tweaking but you can replace them with the newer style red and white button assembles. Makes the game much more comfortable to play too.

#2405 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Everybody at the show was pretty set on them being non-replaceable, interesting. Sure seems like a lot of trouble for a little spacer though, I always found the stack thing to be pretty easy as long as you take pictures just in-case. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind!

Yea I bought 4 of each size just to have on hand. can be a little tricky to replace. I usually superglue just to get them inplace then heat up a spare finger with my soldering gun and then press the hot finger to the sticking out nib to flatten...

If you do want a set of switches from a score motor I have a baggie with a set, shipping plus $5 , did just steal the brake from the set..

#2406 7 years ago

Looking for a replacement cabinet and backbox for a Gottlieb Atlantis. Mine has termite damage. Located in the Detroit area.

#2407 7 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Looking for a replacement cabinet and backbox for a Gottlieb Atlantis. Mine has termite damage. Located in the Detroit area.

This might be an option

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

#2408 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yea I bought 4 of each size just to have on hand. can be a little tricky to replace. I usually superglue just to get them inplace then heat up a spare finger with my soldering gun and then press the hot finger to the sticking out nib to flatten...
If you do want a set of switches from a score motor I have a baggie with a set, shipping plus $5 , did just steal the brake from the set..

Might take you up on that, going to check my stash one more time first though. Thanks!

#2409 7 years ago

Need one of these for a multiplayer Williams game. Can include the decal or not, I don't care.

s-l1600_(29)_(resized).jpgs-l1600_(29)_(resized).jpg

Also need one or two of these (they're all the same, 4 in one 4 player game) if anybody has any. 100,000 point light latch relay for a Williams game.

Screenshot_2116_(resized).pngScreenshot_2116_(resized).png
Screenshot_2118_(resized).pngScreenshot_2118_(resized).png
Screenshot_2119_(resized).pngScreenshot_2119_(resized).png

#2410 7 years ago

Looking for the wood trim on the head for a 1950's Gottlieb single player. need the sides and top section. I would purchase the entire head if needed. Also could use a lock down bar for the same machine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#2411 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Looking for the wood trim on the head for a 1950's Gottlieb single player. need the sides and top section. I would purchase the entire head if needed. Also could use a lock down bar for the same machine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

you need a lock bar with the wood channel or metal channel?

#2412 7 years ago

anyone got a record plastic for a chicago coin top ten?

oops_(resized).jpgoops_(resized).jpg

#2413 7 years ago

Looking for the hold relay and bracket for a gottlieb vulcan. I don't need the switch stacks, but dont mind if I get those either. Pm if you have one available!

#2414 7 years ago

looking for 2 timber rails and a lockdown bar for a circa 1957 gottlieb multi player..the game is super circus but has had the steel rails added..any help greatly appreciated.

pbr sell the single player timber rails but the multi player rails are wider and flatter

#2415 7 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

anyone got a record plastic for a chicago coin top ten?

I do, but the pin is in my restore stockpile. Sorry!

#2416 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you need a lock bar with the wood channel or metal channel?

I need the one with the wood channel. It's for a 1951 Gottlieb.

#2417 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I need the one with the wood channel. It's for a 1951 Gottlieb.

i have a spare with the metal channel. there is a wood channel one on ebay right now. 95 buck same as a repro from PBR

#2418 7 years ago

i need one of these.....

20160713_210920_(resized).jpg20160713_210920_(resized).jpg

#2419 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i have a spare with the metal channel. there is a wood channel one on ebay right now. 95 buck same as a repro from PBR

I purchased the one on eBay with the metal channel being it sold for $9.99. I also saw the one just listed that does fit the machine but it's the same price as a new one from PBR. I'm thinking I may be better looking to purchase a basket case machine with no backglass and a dead playfield. I still need head trim. This is for a Gottlieb Wild West and this title does not come up too often so I would love to make it whole again. The machine is in amazing condition, probably one of the nicest original cabinets I come across. Here are a couple of pictures of the cabinet and the Indian that pops up and down. This was in the same home for 46 years.

003_(resized).JPG003_(resized).JPG

004_(resized).JPG004_(resized).JPG

005_(resized).JPG005_(resized).JPG

006_(resized).JPG006_(resized).JPG

#2420 7 years ago

Here are several parts that I believe were requested in this thread. 2 player wooden Gottlieb lockdown bar and mid 70s Williams backbox parts.

Mike V.

pts01_(resized).jpgpts01_(resized).jpg

#2421 7 years ago

If anyone has a spare Bally Aladdin's Castle plastic set, I am a buyer.

If you have the right sling shot plastic, I'm willing to buy that separately.

I also need the plastic that sits on top of the horseshoe shot.

Thanks.

Marcus

#2422 7 years ago

Looking for the metal coin door surround for a 1964 Williams San Francisco. Would ideally like to find the whole thing including top coin slot part, but really need the lower U-shaped piece since its missing a chunk. These ate found on other machines of the era image-8_(resized).jpgimage-8_(resized).jpgas well.20160627_143404_(resized).jpg20160627_143404_(resized).jpg

#2423 7 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Here are several parts that I believe were requested in this thread. 2 player wooden Gottlieb lockdown bar and mid 70s Williams backbox parts.
Mike V.

Hey Mike, currently working with another Pinsider to see what he has. If he doesn't have the relay, I'll be sending a PM your way. Thanks so much!

#2424 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i need one of these.....

You may want to contact Mayfair Amusements . They had a booth at Pintastic and had a barrel full of older caps like that.
Cliff

#2425 7 years ago

I could use a green lane plastic for a 1960 Dancing Dolls.

DancingDollsLanePlastic.jpgDancingDollsLanePlastic.jpg

#2426 7 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Looking for the metal coin door surround for a 1964 Williams San Francisco. Would ideally like to find the whole thing including top coin slot part, but really need the lower U-shaped piece since its missing a chunk. These ate found on other machines of the era as well.

I have both pieces ( the U trim and the single entry coin plate) - just PM me

#2427 7 years ago

I'm just putting on the finishing touches of my Atlantis and I am missing this piece This is the metal piece that allows the backbox to lock into place. Does anyone got a spare? I don't think it's wedgehead specific. Thanks!

IMG_4305_(resized).JPGIMG_4305_(resized).JPG

#2428 7 years ago

Does anyone have a Gottlieb Jumping Jack backglass and/or Playfield to sell me?
Thanks

#2429 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I'm just putting on the finishing touches of my Atlantis and I am missing this piece This is the metal piece that allows the backbox to lock into place. Does anyone got a spare? I don't think it's wedgehead specific. Thanks!

Hey Eric, I have a couple of those if you want one.

#2430 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hey Eric, I have a couple of those if you want one.

Awesome! What about one of these??? The rest of the playfield looks great EXCEPT this "8" insert.

IMG_4308_(resized).JPGIMG_4308_(resized).JPG

#2431 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Awesome! What about one of these??? The rest of the playfield looks great EXCEPT this "8" insert.

I don't have one of those. I might have a whole playfield soon...

#2432 7 years ago

When she's 100% done i'm going to try my first EM on route... Wish it luck!

IMG_4307_(resized).JPGIMG_4307_(resized).JPG

#2433 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I have a spare

#2434 7 years ago

Anyone have a complete head for a 1977 Gottlieb GRIDIRON pinball?
Or does anyone need a complete body for one?

#2435 7 years ago

I've got a Crosstown in disrepair. The PF is really nice and fully populated. The BG is shot and the cabinet is weathered. I'd sell the complete playfield if anyone is interested, but I'm not letting UPS get more than me.

#2436 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I've got a Crosstown in disrepair. The PF is really nice and fully populated. The BG is shot and the cabinet is weathered. I'd sell the complete playfield if anyone is interested, but I'm not letting UPS get more than me.

It'd be cool to have the bottom board, head insides, and playfield, but I think at that point any value is probably gone to shipping prices.

#2437 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Where are you located. Maybe someone more inclined would be able to salvage it.

I'm interested if you are close enough to me.

#2438 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Business says Billings, MT

#2439 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Yes. Billings, Montana is the location.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=346827

#2440 7 years ago

Looking for a lockdown bar for a 1961 Williams Space Ship. If you have one for sale, please message me!

#2441 7 years ago

I need a match unit for a Gottlieb Sheriff / Lawman

#2442 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I need a match unit for a Gottlieb Sheriff / Lawman

see my response at rgp

#2443 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I could use a green lane plastic for a 1960 Dancing Dolls.

I had broken red guides on my Dancing Dolls. Figuring I'd never find them, I went for the polished stainless guides offered by PBR. Look for MAT-SHIELD at:

http://pbresource.com/news.html

or see a photo at:

http://pbresource.com/toolbox/mat-shield-01.jpg

You need to cut them to length, but they're better than the broken ones I had.

/Mark

#2444 7 years ago

Looking for one used drop target for 1975 Gottlieb Pin Up. I believe it's the same drop for a 1973 King Pin.

#2445 7 years ago

Still looking for just "one" 1 inch marbled purple post from a 1950's Gottlieb......anyone?
Purple_Post_(resized).JPGPurple_Post_(resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: Edit: Post no longer needed Thanks to Pinhead52!

#2446 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Still looking for just "one" 1 inch marbled purple post from a 1950's Gottlieb......anyone?

Ken, I have 4-5 purple to choose from...come on by

#2447 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Sounds good Ken, maybe Sunday if you are around.

Thanks,

Ken

#2448 7 years ago

Shot in the dark, I need a lock down bar for a Wedgehead 1963-66 with the caps and tabs. (Bowling Queen) unfortunately My spare has the threaded rods off a 1962 Rack a ball.

http://www.pbresource.com/lockdb.html

96$ ouch , game isn't worth a C note for avrepro bar.

#2449 7 years ago

Just agreed to pick up a Genco Argentine and I might as well start looking now

I'm going to be needing some of these diamond-shaped bumper posts:

Diamond_(resized).PNGDiamond_(resized).PNG

Looks like I'm going to need 4 as the game currently has 2. The others have been replaced by round posts. Yellow would be ideal but I'm not that picky. If anyone has any they're willing to part with, please let me know. Happy to pay for them, of course.

Dave

#2450 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Thanks Again to Pinhead52 for the purple post which I picked up today.

Ken

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 24.98
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.