Topic Stats

• 5,844 posts
  • 553 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by SadSack
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,750 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
6C983197-4F9D-4B97-B50E-48DD974B0032 (resized).jpeg
2019-12-13 10.02.16 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.24 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.37 (resized).jpg
20151105_102936 (resized).jpg
20151105_102928 (resized).jpg
wo (resized).jpg
100000 (resized).jpg

There are 5844 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 117.
#2351 3 years ago

I've got a Williams Full House project, and I'm creating my parts list for PBR. Among other things, I need to replace a broken bottom switch blade for a jet bumper.

DSC04083_(resized).JPG

I couldn't find anything on the PBR webpage for jet bumpers, and so I checked an online Williams manual, but the bottom blade doesn't have a parts number.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-18_at_8.17.28_AM_(resized).png

Does anyone know what I should ask for when I sent my parts order to PBR? Do I just request a "bottom switch blade for a jet bumper"? I don't want to mess up the order and have to pay shipping again for such a small part.

#2352 3 years ago

I believe Steve will either want to sell you a universal blade (the ones with many holes, come in 3 different stiffnesses) and a point/contact. Or an entire Gottlieb pop bumper switch assy.

#2353 3 years ago

I am looking for some Target Alpha plastics. I don't want to buy a new set. I would prefer to just buy the ones that are broken. I need the left sling shot, and the plastic behind the set of 5 drop targets.

thanks,
aaron

#2354 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I am looking for some Target Alpha plastics. I don't want to buy a new set. I would prefer to just buy the ones that are broken. I need the left sling shot, and the plastic behind the set of 5 drop targets.
thanks,
aaron

I may have them will check tomorrow.

#2355 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I've got a Williams Full House project.... Among other things, I need to replace a broken bottom switch blade for a jet bumper.

I couldn't find the part number either. I do have a spare if you want it.

IMG_0482_(resized).JPG

You do want to order a batch of Steve's pop bumper rebuild kits - good stuff!

#2356 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

I couldn't find the part number either. I do have a spare if you want it.

Thanks! PM sent.

#2357 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Thanks!

aaron

#2358 3 years ago

Hi gents,

I just picked up my first EM! And though it's a title I'd love to keep, I've actually been commissioned to resurrect it as a birthday gift for someone else. The machine is a Sonic Prospector from 1977, so I'm going to have my hands full for a while.

Anyway the machine currently has a Wico sound board, and I would love to revert back to chimes. I think this game originally used a Williams chime unit. Anybody have one to spare?

I don't know the functional condition of the Wico board but if anyone needs it I'll be happy to part with it.

I started a thread about the Prospector rebuild here if anyone is interested...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-us-a-bday-gift-they-said-what-did-i-get-myself-into-this-time

Thank you!

#2359 3 years ago

Williams are the tough ones to find since they are all heavily worn (bad mechanical design).

Gottlieb and Bally sound the best. But the Gottlieb units seem to be made of gold (some selling for up to $125).

Bally's your best bet as you can use the ones from solid state games as long as you cut the diodes off the coils. The coils are 50v but will still work, just be a bit quieter. Or, you can repopulate it with wms 24v coils.

#2360 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I have both of those, just pop me your address no charge. dowenp at aol dot com

#2361 3 years ago

Thanks for the tips Cactus Jack.

I don't guess I have to have THE original chimes, just something functional and affordable that works, in the spirit of what it should sound like. So I can spare a Williams if they're htf and I certainly don't need gold, lol. It's nice to not have to worry about diodes too. So yeah, if anyone has something that will work, Bally or otherwise, let me know!

#2362 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Anyway the machine currently has a Wico sound board, and I would love to revert back to chimes. I think this game originally used a Williams chime unit. Anybody have one to spare?

I've got a chime unit from a Sonic Mars Trek (also from 1977).

DSC04094_(resized).JPGDSC04093_(resized).JPGDSC04095_(resized).JPG

You can PM me if you are interested.

#2363 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I have both of those

Message sent.

thanks!!

#2364 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I've got a chime unit from a Sonic Mars Trek (also from 1977).

Are you parting out the Mars Trek? It looks like a fun game. I had a Cherry Bell once and considered owning another Sonic like a Mars Trek.

#2365 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Are you parting out the Mars Trek?

No, the Mars Trek is full functioning and too much fun to sell (for now).
I picked up the MT chime unit for another project, and now I don't need it.

#2366 3 years ago

I would love to find a backglass for my Williams Viking from 1960. Someone did a custom replacement for me, but I would love an original. Has anyone got one or seen one?

thanks,
aaron

#2367 3 years ago

I need a instruction card for a 60 Williams jungle

#2368 3 years ago

looking for a set of the metal flipper buttons for a gottlieb circa 1971

20160609_184031_zpsfs6jrsip_(resized).jpg

#2369 3 years ago

Got a deal worked out with Monsonb for the chime unit. Pinside saves the day again... thank you!

#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for a set of the metal flipper buttons for a gottlieb circa 1971

you need both the flipper buttons and the plastic inserts?
send me a pm i have a few spare sets of those rare buttons

#2371 3 years ago

I am looking for the highlighted parts of a williams chime unit part IA-5658 also the 12a-6452 which is the metal bar that goes across and hold the chime in place. I am missing the chime box as well but those are impossible to find. I am also trying to find a sticker with the number for the credit real as several of my numbers have been rubbed off.

Chime_(resized).jpg

#2372 3 years ago
Quoted from Provos:

. . . I am also trying to find a sticker with the number for the credit real as several of my numbers have been rubbed off.

Artfile for Williams score reel numbers is here:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Williams/Williams_Score_Reel_Numbers.zip

Williams_reproduction_reel_result_(resized).jpg

#2373 3 years ago

That is the sticker for the score real not the credit real. It appears to be part #B-6388 from the willaims 77-78 catalog.

#2374 3 years ago

Bingo playfields needed!

Need a populated mystic gate playfield, populated 20 hole playfield with rollovers (double up, Hawaii,etc), populated shoot-a-line playfield (28 holes), populated galaxy playfield (24 holes), and populated miss universe playfield (18 holes). Also need a populated Tahiti playfield and a united roulette playfield (and, 123, bolero).

Need to ship to VA or be willing to transport to the York show.

Willing to buy one of more from anyone that's got one.

#2375 3 years ago

Hi I am looking for a copy of the schematic for 1976 Gottlieb ship ahoy.

#2376 3 years ago
Quoted from Paja:

Hi I am looking for a copy of the schematic for 1976 Gottlieb ship ahoy.

Contact Steve Young at Pinball Resource - he will sell you one. Not sure if he will ship to you though.

#2377 3 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the part that is a crome "U" channel that holds up the playfield glass at the back of the playfield? I seem to have misplaced mine while I was working on a game and I need to replace it.

Does anyone know a place that sells these?

thanks,
aaron

#2378 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone know the name of the part that is a crome "U" channel that holds up the playfield glass at the back of the playfield? I seem to have misplaced mine while I was working on a game and I need to replace it.
thanks,
aaron

Sorry.. I read that wrong. Thought you were talking about lift channels.

It's probably playfield glass "receiver" or "retainer" but I don't think repros are available

#2379 3 years ago

It is for an old Gottlieb Target Alpha, but I see them on many other games like Firepower. It screws into the cabinet just above playfield at the back. When the glass slides in it rests on top of it at the back of the playfield. It seems so common I would think someone has to make one.

Does anyone at least know what to call it so I can look it up on ebay or something?

thanks,
Aaron

#2380 3 years ago

Here is a picture of it.

target_alpha_part_(resized).jpg

#2381 3 years ago

I need a good condition backglass for Gottlieb 2-player WILD LIFE as seen in pic below

image-2_(resized).jpg

#2382 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

It is for an old Gottlieb Target Alpha, but I see them on many other games like Firepower. It screws into the cabinet just above playfield at the back. When the glass slides in it rests on top of it at the back of the playfield. It seems so common I would think someone has to make one.
Does anyone at least know what to call it so I can look it up on ebay or something?
thanks,
Aaron

It's the "glass back trim". I know, not a very sexy name
I'm pretty sure you'd have to check ebay or a donor machine. I'm pretty sure that nobody makes a repro.

#2383 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

thanks,
aaron

do you need both pieces? or just the bottom part?

#2384 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

thanks,
Aaron

I have this one. Top side is good but bottom has some rust

Rod01.jpgRod02.jpg

Mike V.

#2385 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

do you need both pieces? or just the bottom part?

Both pieces would be better. I guess i could live without the top trim piece.

#2387 3 years ago

Looking for a lockdown bar for a Williams Space Ship. Any help appreciated!

#2388 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

thanks,
Aaron

I get these rechromed, Ive got a spare one right now
https://picasaweb.google.com/116707490823432104374/Chrome#6241322479069706978

PM me
Ken

#2389 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Both pieces would be better. I guess i could live without the top trim piece.

I have the top trim piece.

#2390 3 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have this one. Top side is good but bottom has some rust

Mike V.

That's worth a dip in the Evaporust bath..see my last post in this thread for the results that could be obtained:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-with-evaporust#post-3064499

#2391 3 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

That's worth a dip in the Evaporust bath..see my last post in this thread for the results that could be obtained:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-with-evaporust#post-3064499

the bottom is normally pretty when the top is rusty. after a quick dip to remove the rust. flip it over and use the good side. i will look new.
there is no top and bottom on these later ones unlike the older games that had the rubber bumper on the bottom

#2392 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Bally Wizard! Back glass, both flipper assembly's, and 3 roll over switches. I just got my first em and I'm starting to learn all about it. may the obsession begin.

#2393 3 years ago

In need of this flipper coil bracket for a 1974 Williams Super Flite. The bracket the pencil is pointed to.

DSCF2570_(resized).JPG

#2394 3 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for the lower plastics for a Jungle Queen/Princess. Please let me know if you any you can spare.

Thanks, Matt

plastics.PNG

#2395 3 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I am looking for the lower plastics for a Jungle Queen/Princess. Please let me know if you any you can spare.
Thanks, Matt

That's a tough one. Those are the two that are almost always broken on that game.

Pinball Rescue has the repro set but I assume you already know that as your picture appears to have been taken from their website.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Jungle_Princess.html

#2396 3 years ago

Yes. They are out of stock and I was hoping not to spend 100$+ on them

#2397 3 years ago

I am trying to find drop targets for a 1975 Williams Triple Strike. Mine are either cracked or broken in half. I need at least one to replace the broken one to at least get the machine up and running again. Please see picture of what I’m looking for. I would prefer the Williams ones that have a blue circle but will use the white circles Gottlieb type as shown in picture. I have checked Pinball Resource, ebay, and a few other sources but none are currently available. If someone has an alternative, or way to make one, that information would also be appreciated. Please assist if possible.

Target.jpg

#2398 3 years ago

I'm rehabbing my first EM and have a few parts I will freely share if someone needs them more.

First, my game (Prospector by Sonic) has two spinners. One was replaced with an incorrect one that didn't quite fit, and was weighed to be upside-down / backwards, so therefore didn't spin well. Unfortunately my rebending the wires for proper fit stressed them and it broke after a while. Still, certain random original parts can be unobtanium, and how many games used chickens on spinners? Maybe it's rare enough for someone to try fixing...

RedChicken_(resized).jpg BlueChicken_(resized).jpg

The spinner is free to the first person who wants it. What game was it from?

Next is a Wico Electronic Sound conversion board for EM's. Blasphemy, I know! But back in the late 70's I guess they tried to modernize older games to compete with SS games, so it makes sense.

WicoSound_(resized).jpg

I have no idea if this works, I did not bother to try or test it and am reverting my game back to chimes. I have been told they sound pretty awful, but again, I have no idea. But if you're curious or have need of it for some other reason, it's yours... as-found, as-is, untested. Only catch is due to the weight of the base plate and mounted transformer, I have to ask for shipping on this. Shouldn't be much more than $10 I would guess. I did toss that crappy (non OEM) speaker so I'm saving you that deadweight at least

PM me if interested in either one. Not trying to profit here, just trying to give back what I can to a community that has helped me so much...!

#2399 3 years ago

I was just skimming and saw you listed the picture of the sound board here and knew you wanted to revert it to chimes from the other thread and before I even saw you were giving it away I was gonna ask if I could have it. Funny how that worked out. PM sent!

Should make a neat museum piece, going to wire it up to it's own buttons and speaker in an enclosure.

#2400 3 years ago

Ah, come on O-din,. Mount it in one of those boring 2" flipper games with those pesky bells! ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 5844 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 117.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside