IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 207.
#2301 7 years ago

Those would be excellent Alex. It's hard to tell from my photo but both my blue flag posts are fractured.

#2302 7 years ago

Thanks to Alex I now have all the regular posts I needed and the springs and spring posts. He also had one of the odd flagged posts but I am still in need of one yellow and one blue if anyone has these in their stash.

Thanks!

#2303 7 years ago

Thinking about parting out a bow and arrow. Just too much internal rust on main motor and relays to refurb. BG is almost perfect. Lots of good parts available. Trying to gage the interest level. Pics available.

#2304 7 years ago

I'm having trouble finding replacement eject shields for the saucers on a Gold Rush. They are a little different from all those I see at the parts sites. They have a pin and the button is offset from the eject kicker. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use the newer style or if someone has these. Pic attached.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/1036/image-7.jpg

Gold_RushPlayfield_(resized).jpgGold_RushPlayfield_(resized).jpg

#2305 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm having trouble finding replacement eject shields for the saucers on a Gold Rush. They are a little different from all those I see at the parts sites. They have a pin and the button is offset from the eject kicker. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use the newer style or if someone has these. Pic attached.
http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/1036/image-7.jpg

The plastic at the bottom of the hole? Pinball Resource has those. Gottlieb A-945 You will need to drill the hole for the wire pin.

gtb-a945_(resized).jpggtb-a945_(resized).jpg

#2306 7 years ago

I'm looking for these tension springs for Gottlieb drop target banks. They look like they may be GTB-A13455 but I can't tell from diagram. Just want to confirm before I add to my pbr list. Anybody know if that's the right part or what the actual part is called? It's for a Big Shot--only diagram I could find was Big Indian targets...not sure if they are the same. Thanks

DROP_SPRING_(resized).jpgDROP_SPRING_(resized).jpg
PARTS_003_(resized).JPGPARTS_003_(resized).JPG
AAAAAATARGET_(resized).jpgAAAAAATARGET_(resized).jpg

#2307 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I'm looking for these tension springs for Gottlieb drop target banks. They look like they may be GTB-A13455 but I can't tell from diagram. Just want to confirm before I add to my pbr list. Anybody know if that's the right part or what the actual part is called? It's for a Big Shot--only diagram I could find was Big Indian targets...not sure if they are the same. Thanks

you are correct

#2308 7 years ago

Looking for playfield plastics for a Williams Swinger/Fun Fest. I also placed a WTB ad in the Marketplace.
Thanks
Steve

Added over 8 years ago: Found some

#2309 7 years ago

Looking for a center plastic for a gottlieb aquarius

#2310 7 years ago

Have a ton of under playfield parts from a fire damaged Grand Prix. If anyone is looking, let me know.

#2311 7 years ago

Long shot of the year...my Paradise does not have the long armature marked with an X here (from IPDB photos). PBR does not have them. While I'm sure no-one has one lying around, any suggestions for an alternative (I guess something could be fabricated, but I'm not very good at that sort of thing!).

Capture1_(resized).JPGCapture1_(resized).JPGCapture3_(resized).JPGCapture3_(resized).JPG

#2312 7 years ago

Is yours missing completely or broken?

#2313 7 years ago

It's definitely a long shot but I will check my parts stash. There is some oddball stuff in there so I guess you never know.

#2314 7 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Is yours missing completely or broken?

Missing. The coil and frame it sits on was in the coin box, but no armature - very weird (and typical!) just that unique part is missing.

#2315 7 years ago

If I can remember, I will take a look at mine on the weekend and see if I come up with any ideas for fabricating one.

I am wondering if you could take a standard coil actuator (assuming you have an extra) and attach an arm to it that the springs could be connected to? Might work until a replacement can be found.

#2316 7 years ago

Here's another one I am looking for. Haven't been able to locate one yet at any of the usual sites.

IMG_0867_(resized).JPGIMG_0867_(resized).JPG

It's a T-shape, or maybe a better word is a top-hat shape, about 3/4" diameter. A screw goes through the middle into that hollow brass nut. This one is pretty dried out.

Also, still looking for 1 more of these, in blue:

IMG_0866_(resized).JPGIMG_0866_(resized).JPG

Side note for AlexF - your parts arrived today. Thanks a ton! That was a big help.

#2317 7 years ago

I need a "6" drop target for my SkyJump. Yes I could buy a full set from PBR, but game is a little rough...

#2318 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a "6" drop target for my SkyJump. Yes I could buy a full set from PBR, but game is a little rough...

i am pretty sure i have a six. i will look later today

#2319 7 years ago

4Max: I took my Hula girl mechanism apart to examine it. I think if you have an armature, like this one from my spare parts bin, you could attach an arm to it and get it to work. A shot of the original bracket shown as well. If you want I could take more detailed pictures or dimensions from the original.

Replacement_Bracket_(resized).JPGReplacement_Bracket_(resized).JPG

Pleasure_Isle_Bracket_(resized).JPGPleasure_Isle_Bracket_(resized).JPG

#2320 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

will this this do?

20160605_165858_(resized).jpg20160605_165858_(resized).jpg

#2321 7 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

4Max: I took my Hula girl mechanism apart to examine it. I think if you have an armature, like this one from my spare parts bin, you could attach an arm to it and get it to work. A shot of the original bracket shown as well. If you want I could take more detailed pictures or dimensions from the original.

Looks like you could easily fab an extension & either have it welded to your original, or maybe just JB weld it on. There does not look like it would have a lot of stress placed on it. It just moves the dancer's skirt - correct?

#2322 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

It just moves the dancer's skirt - correct?

Indeed.

Aahgo, thanks for the photos. I think I'll have to try and make something. Not that easy as you know due to the hole in the backboard limits things like mounting brackets unless I use the original and try and make an armature....but I think that's beyond me, so I'll try to reuse another coil like you suggested and somehow affix a longer lever.

Also, I think I may have to use cotton rather than springs to connect to the dancing girl as I tried stretching a few spare springs and it's very tricky to get the tension spot on!

#2323 7 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Indeed.
Aahgo, thanks for the photos. I think I'll have to try and make something. Not that easy as you know due to the hole in the backboard limits things like mounting brackets unless I use the original and try and make an armature....but I think that's beyond me, so I'll try to reuse another coil like you suggested and somehow affix a longer lever.
Also, I think I may have to use cotton rather than springs to connect to the dancing girl as I tried stretching a few spare springs and it's very tricky to get the tension spot on!

Just my point of view on both of your issues above.

1. Actuator plate - If you are going to try and make something work - maybe by adding an arm extension to an existing actuator arm, I would recommend just trying to make the plate you need. Looks like 1/16" steel plate would be about the right material. You can drill, grind with a dremel, and file easily enough if aahgo would be inclined to make a template of the plate on his game.

2. Springs - If you are going to try and make something work - cotton cord in lieu of springs, keep at it with the springs. There is a world of spring material out there to work with. I'm sure you could stretch something to an adequate tension to get this to work once you have a competent actuator plate.

In summary, if you have to come up with something to begin with, try to stay close to original form so you are working on only one variable: come up with the part - instead of two variables: coming up with the part and doing it differently that the manufacturer did it.

#2325 7 years ago

Do you have the original coil bracket and the plate it mounts to? If so, I would just take the armature like the one I show, remove the plastic switch actuator and add a lever. I'm sure the that actuator plate will fit onto the original coil bracket. If you don't have an armature like that, I can send you one.

As far as the springs go, you might be able to take a flipper or pop bumper spring and just modify the end coils...it would be turning a compression spring into an extension spring, but the force/size feels about right.

#2326 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Here's another one I am looking for. Haven't been able to locate one yet at any of the usual sites.
(pic of small black rebound rubber)
It's a T-shape, or maybe a better word is a top-hat shape, about 3/4" diameter. A screw goes through the middle into that hollow brass nut. This one is pretty dried out.

How about one of these here 3/4" tapered post bumper with maybe about half of the tapered part cut off?

large_(resized).JPGlarge_(resized).JPG

#2327 7 years ago

Thanks to Ken (pinhead52) for helping me out with my rat trap parts.

Onto the next hunt for my Sure Shot project:

- GTB lock down bar with buttons (not fins)

- a 1" opaque white GTB insert... if I'm lucky an original with the "2" already screened on it (Photo below). This insert is completely missing from my Sure Shot. I'd take an original blank as well, just so I wouldn't have to grab a mismatched repro from PBR.

Let me know what you got.

000-pins(2)_(resized).jpg000-pins(2)_(resized).jpg

#2328 7 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

Looking for playfield plastics for a Williams Swinger/Fun Fest. I also placed a WTB ad in the Marketplace.
Thanks
Steve

How bad are yours? I have a set..might be missing one piece , but is isn't great. .much better than nothing though..

#2329 7 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for a wiper arm for the player unit on a Gottlieb Top Score.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2330 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

How about one of these here 3/4" tapered post bumper with maybe about half of the tapered part cut off?

Brilliant idea! Thank you. Already ordered one!

#2331 7 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

If you can't find a replacement, you can probably repair the one you have. I've had good luck attaching shims to both broken pieces with epoxy to hold them together. In other words, use a new backing piece to hold the two broken pieces together. You might even be able to cut out a duplicate (with extra room for the existing snow shoe contacts) and epoxy it to the back of what you have if you can find three screws that are a little longer to hold the repaired wiper in place. PBR has the fiber material if you want to use that.

/Mark

#2332 7 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Hi,

PM sent...

#2333 7 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

If you can't find a replacement, you can probably repair the one you have. I've had good luck attaching shims to both broken pieces with epoxy to hold them together. In other words, use a new backing piece to hold the two broken pieces together. You might even be able to cut out a duplicate (with extra room for the existing snow shoe contacts) and epoxy it to the back of what you have if you can find three screws that are a little longer to hold the repaired wiper in place. PBR has the fiber material if you want to use that.
/Mark

Thanks for the tip! I put this request out on behalf of a friend and have passed along your suggestion to him. It turns out that the wiper arm was cracked, but not all the way through, so a repair similar to what you describe will probably do the trick.

#2334 7 years ago

Anyone have a bally coin door? Need one for an odds and evens. Still looking for an aquarius center plastic as well. Or a nice set of gottlieb legs for an aquarius

#2335 7 years ago

I have a 1972 Flying Carpet. Im looking for the ball count card. The card that goes on top ot the lights to show what ball you are on. Or does anyone know where i can download and print this? Thanks

#2336 7 years ago

oh..nevermind. I found Marco has them...Thanks

#2337 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

oh..nevermind. I found Marco has them...Thanks

Steve Young has those

#2338 7 years ago

I also found this site if anyone wants to print their own cards. Hope it helps.http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Gottlieb.htm

#2339 7 years ago

Looking for 1976 Gottlieb lockdown bar receiver. The type that secures lockdown 'buttons' not the fin style. Receiver to fit a Gottlieb Surfer. Thanks for any help.

#2340 7 years ago
Quoted from RAC85:

Looking for 1976 Gottlieb lockdown bar receiver. The type that secures lockdown 'buttons' not the fin style. Receiver to fit a Gottlieb Surfer. Thanks for any help.

you just need the receiver not the bar correct? I think I have 1 or two in the parts bins

#2341 7 years ago

Hey guys. I need an early 50s Williams credit wheel and mech. Let me know what you've got kicking around.

Thanks

#2342 7 years ago

looking for a 1950s Chicago coin/genco score reel. It is aluminum frame with the numbers (bluish) printed on a yellow cardstock. Need 2 of them. Please PM. Thank you.

#2343 7 years ago
Quoted from RAC85:

If Boilerman doesnt have one for you I do.

#2344 7 years ago

I need a set of woodrail legs for my Williams Spitfire. From what I can tell the legs were 32.5" whereas Gottlieb legs were 31". But a nice set of Gottlieb would be great too.

I see some sets on ebay but they look pretty rough. If I can't find any nicer ones maybe I'll have a go at those.

Thanks for any replies!

#2345 7 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I need a set of woodrail legs for my Williams Spitfire. From what I can tell the legs were 32.5" whereas Gottlieb legs were 31". But a nice set of Gottlieb would be great too.
I see some sets on ebay but they look pretty rough. If I can't find any nicer ones maybe I'll have a go at those.
Thanks for any replies!

I have a nice set of wooden Williams legs. Feel free to send me a private message with your email and I'll send photos.

#2346 7 years ago

Need playfield plastics for Gottlieb Pro Football

#2347 7 years ago

Working on a GTB EM CLEOPATRA - built for export to Germany. It's got a 230 volt transformer and I need a US parts no. transformer... pretty sure most transformers from just about any 70s GTB would work.

Thanks!

Don O

#2348 7 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Working on a GTB EM CLEOPATRA - built for export to Germany. It's got a 230 volt transformer and I need a US parts no. transformer... pretty sure most transformers from just about any 70s GTB would work.
Thanks!
Don O

I have one but I don't ship them just to heavy. you are about 1.5 hrs from me. if you are ever up this way it's yours

#2349 7 years ago

Dono

Is there 115 tap on your transformer. I just restored a Champion which was an 1974 Gottlieb Italian export and it had a 115 tap. Needed to look carefully though.

Mike V

#2350 7 years ago

I've got a couple transformers I'd be willing to ship Don if you still need.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 24.98
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.