2CF4AB4D-DF41-4284-B921-A3E813839E7F (resized).jpeg
7B99556A-6CB2-4CE1-ABD0-5400611EC721 (resized).jpeg
04AFF473-349C-40AA-A8E3-05CBCA3567D1 (resized).jpeg
16EA20DF-517B-4B0C-A873-3E521B4D7407 (resized).jpeg
A9F434D8-7EA3-4CC3-84D5-10E051570355 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211109_011408606 (resized).jpg
PXL_20211109_011411977 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 8,362 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 168.
#2251 5 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Early '60s Bally - Would trade pretty NOS nickel entry plate for nice looking quarter slot.
IMG_0467_(resized).jpg

.25 are hard to find most machines were .5 or .10

#2252 5 years ago

Need a left sling plastic for Ice Show/ Ice Review, it's the one next to the 1

image_(resized).jpg

#2253 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Looking for an empty back box for a Gottlieb Spin A Card. I know they are rare but its worth a try before I break out the saws,Thanks.

I have one - pm sent

#2254 5 years ago

Since Allentown is right around the corner and games, projects, mis-matches, and parts will be coming out of the woodwork.........

I can't make it to the show but if anyone see's any of these playfields - either populated or unpopulated - for sale in nice condition - buy it and I'll have you ship it to me in a bike box. I will reimburse you and add extra for your troubles. Long shot but you never know.......

Atlantis (also looking for someone getting a Wade Kraus repro to sell their old one in nice shape)
Golden Arrow
Abra Ca Dabra

#2255 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Since Allentown is right around the corner and games, projects, mis-matches, and parts will be coming out of the woodwork.........
I can't make it to the show but if anyone see's any of these playfields - either populated or unpopulated - for sale in nice condition - buy it and I'll have you ship it to me in a bike box. I will reimburse you and add extra for your troubles. Long shot but you never know.......
Atlantis (also looking for someone getting a Wade Kraus repro to sell their old one in nice shape)
Golden Arrow
Abra Ca Dabra

Post this to the events Allentown thread... ooops, you did I'll keep an eye out for you Hoov

#2256 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Post this to the events Allentown thread... ooops, you did I'll keep an eye out for you Hoov

Thanks Ken!
Say hi to Illinois Ken at the show........

#2257 5 years ago

I'm looking for a head for a Dimension. Only need the shell, I have everything else.

#2258 5 years ago

Hi, looking for a Bally coil 31-0-55 - this is the coil for the gong for my Campus Queen. PBR do not stock it or any equivalent.

Any thoughts? Its quite a short/stubby coil, none of my spare fit the bracket

Thanks!

#2259 5 years ago
#2260 5 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi, looking for a Bally coil 31-0-55 - this is the coil for the gong for my Campus Queen. PBR do not stock it or any equivalent.
Any thoughts? Its quite a short/stubby coil, none of my spare fit the bracket
Thanks!

A Williams B-29-1600 is almost as short/stubby and would probably fit if the coil bracket holes were enlarged slightly.

#2261 5 years ago

Selling the 8 track player for a midway haunted house.

message me if interested

81_(resized).jpg

#2262 5 years ago

Still looking for the lower playfield Apron & Back Door for Bally Star-Jet. Pretty sure same as Cue-Tease, Bongo, Mad World, & 3-in-Line. Thanks.

#2263 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Need a left sling plastic for Ice Show/ Ice Review, it's the one next to the 1

image_(resized).jpg

Thanks to JR pinball who found one

image_(resized).jpg

#2264 5 years ago

Does anyone have one of these actuators, part number L-248 I believe

248_(resized).jpg

Does sell PBR sell them? (I'll email Jimmy Monday)..typically just did a big order, and then realized that i believe this may be why my middle gate relay on my Campus Queen buzzes super loud...I've tried all the usual tricks (clean/sand contact points on armature and coil, slacken..even remove..spring, etc) but maybe its because it moves around a lot due to its missing the bit in yellow shown below that slides over the metal armature.

Maybe I'll find one at Allentown this Friday...
Capture_(resized).JPG

#2265 5 years ago

Looking for one of these plastic light bulb covers that sit inside the wooden apron to the right of the photo.

mysticmarvel3.jpg

#2266 5 years ago

I have a '73 Chicago Coin Riviera that I'm parting out. I do not have a back box and the cabinet is broken beyond repair. Bottom relay board is complete as is the coin door (minus 1 mech I think) and it's harness. Some parts have been sold off of the playfield.

PM me if you need some Riviera parts.

-Steve

#2267 5 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Does anyone have one of these actuators, part number L-248 I believe

Does sell PBR sell them? (I'll email Jimmy Monday)..typically just did a big order, and then realized that i believe this may be why my middle gate relay on my Campus Queen buzzes super loud...I've tried all the usual tricks (clean/sand contact points on armature and coil, slacken..even remove..spring, etc) but maybe its because it moves around a lot due to its missing the bit in yellow shown below that slides over the metal armature.
Maybe I'll find one at Allentown this Friday...

Like this one maybe? It has a tail that fits into a slot in the relay base.

IMG_0470_(resized).jpg

#2268 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Looking for one of these plastic light bulb covers that sit inside the wooden apron to the right of the photo.

A while back I bought a set from Steve Young that went into my Sittin Pretty. Give Steve a call, it's surprising what he comes up with.

#2269 5 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Like this one maybe? It has a tail that fits into a slot in the relay base.

Yep. PM sent.

#2270 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

A while back I bought a set from Steve Young that went into my Sittin Pretty. Give Steve a call, it's surprising what he comes up with.

Thanks - they have some repros so ordering

#2271 5 years ago

I'm looking for a coin door, plate and shooter surround for a 66 Gottlieb. Ideally twice as good condition as mine but less than half the price of the PBR new ones
image_(resized).jpeg

#2272 5 years ago

Need just One 1" Marbled Purple Playfield Post for 1956 Gottlieb. Finishing a Shopout on a Classy Bowler. This is for the middle post between the Flippers, I have a white one in it's place for now.
TIA,
Ken

Purple_Post_(resized).JPG

Added over 5 years ago: Edit: Playfield Post no longer needed Thanks to Pinhead52!

#2273 5 years ago

Does anyone have a transparent yellow 2 1/8" double lane guide for my GTB Hit the Deck pls which I am happy to purchase & naturally pay shipping.

#2274 5 years ago

Looking for the mounting hardware for a 5" gottlieb bell. I have the bell, just need the rest. If I can't find I'm sure I can fab up something using a cut off knocker but thought I'd ask

Bell4_(resized).jpg

#2275 5 years ago

Need a bottom (metal) channel for the back door of a '73 Bally Nip It 4-Player

#2276 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Does anyone have a transparent yellow 2 1/8" double lane guide for my GTB Hit the Deck pls which I am happy to purchase & naturally pay shipping.

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/pl00171-yt.html

#2277 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Need a bottom (metal) channel for the back door of a '73 Bally Nip It 4-Player

Got one coming - thanks Kory!

#2278 5 years ago

Seeking a Gottlieb score reel assembly. It's for a World Fair. Actually, I just need the coil plunger and plastic link assembly...but I'll take an entire reel for parts if someone has one to sell.

On the hundreds reel, the plunger was completely missing from the coil and the plastic flange that attaches the plunger to the reel hub has snapped off. I'll try Steve Young, but I'll see what's here, too. Thanks!

Edit: I'll just call it what it is...a rat trap score reel. I need one.

1463593349603-957687259_(resized).jpg

#2279 5 years ago

Looking for 3 red plastic early Gottlieb wood rail flipper/replay cabinet buttons. Mine look like someone took a cigarette to them. (PBR does not have)

#2280 5 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Looking for 3 red plastic early Gottlieb wood rail flipper/replay cabinet buttons. Mine look like someone took a cigarette to them. (PBR does not have)

that is very common with those plastic ones. i would bet 2 out of 3 have some burn marks. i will have to check but i think i managed to find a pair with no damage.
i believe that is why they went to the metal ones

#2281 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

that is very common with those plastic ones. i woulin return! bet 2 out of 3 have some burn marks. i will have to check but i think i managed to find a pair with no damage.
i believe that is why they went to the metal ones

Thanks!!!!! You hooked me up with a part once before...theres got to be something I can do in return

#2282 5 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Thanks!!!!! You hooked me up with a part once before...theres got to be something I can do in return

no worries, I will check the first chance I get

#2283 5 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Flipper 1960 playfield. Preferably somewhat beat up? And inexpensive. My plan was to just start with a new piece of wood and make one. Mine is rough and I don't want to strip it. I'd rather keep it intact. So a friend suggested finding an old one. If not I'll still plan on starting fresh.

#2284 5 years ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Looking for a Gottlieb Flipper 1960 playfield.

Get enough people on board and maybe Wade Kraus can do a repro. Mine is still good, but I've heard a lot of them have issues.

It is the first and and one of the better and most collectable wedgeheads and the backglass has already been done by Shay so a repro playfield seems inevitable.

#2285 5 years ago

Yeah, my backglass is really bad but I'd rather do that myself. I've scanned and finished the artwork in Photoshop with every color on it's own layer. I've thought about printing out a poster style and wedge it with glass but I think I would rather use paint. That's another day. I think if I can't find a trashed playfield then I'll just make a new one. Only reason is that I've had this since I was 12. It will never leave and I don't want to destroy what's left. Cost me $100 back then. This summer could be very interesting.

#2286 5 years ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Yeah, my backglass is really bad but I'd rather do that myself.

I'm not that talented, but I did get a Shay and it is very nice. A lot of games have come and gone but Flipper remains a fixture and gets played regularly.

#2287 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:A lot of games have come and gone but Flipper remains a fixture and gets played regularly.

You got that right.?

#2288 5 years ago

Not a ? But a thumbs up.

#2289 5 years ago

Im looking for an original spinner for a 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer. I bought a generic one from pinball resource and then made my own decal, but I'd still like to have and original one.

#2290 5 years ago

I could use a bg for a Wing Ding.

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I could use a bg for a Wing Ding.

I gave some thought to the game you bought (I'm guessing anyway). Seemed like a great deal.

I found this guys website.
https://pinventions.com/tag/pinball/
He does pinball conversions and looks like he is converting a Wing Ding to a dust bowl theme. Maybe he'd sell the Wing Ding glass if he is redoing the art anyway?

#2292 5 years ago

You're guessing correctly and it's in decent shape.

I found that site too. Already contacted him and he may be willing to sell, so that's a plus. I'm just wondering if shipping is going to kill the deal (hate to spend more on the bg than the whole game), so I'm trying to find a local one if possible. I may have found a Zig Zag, which would be better than nothing, but obviously wouldn't have the Balls In Play lighting.

The kicker is that I used to have a bg for it, but must have sold it because i can't find it.

#2293 5 years ago

Looking for all three coin chutes for my Sing Along. Was going to buy the coin plate from PBR. If you desire to sell the chutes and plate, I would do that as well.
Thanks
Kris

#2294 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Looking for all three coin chutes for my Sing Along. Was going to buy the coin plate from PBR. If you desire to sell the chutes and plate, I would do that as well.
Thanks
Kris

those are very VERY hard to find and when you do expect to pay 40.00 plus for EACH
you might want to buy a single chute plate from PBR so you only need to find one chute.

#2295 5 years ago

Let the searching commence....

I'm starting to work on a 1947 Bally Ballyhoo flipperless machine. I'm already in need of some parts. If anyone has these or knows of a source for them, I'd love to hear from you. I'm happy to buy them and pay for shipping, of course. Here's what's on the list so far.

First up is this guy. It's like a regular post except it's cut out a bit on top for this bent post. This one is badly broken.

Broken_Post_(resized).JPG

Next is the peg the springs attach to. I'm missing one just below the ball tray.

Spring_Peg_(resized).JPG

Of course, as you may have guessed, next is the spring. It takes 4 and the other 3 are all pretty well mangled. This one is rather oxidized but otherwise not bad. They are about 5 inches long hole-to-hole.

Spring_(resized).JPG

I also need a couple of the marbleized posts similar to the red one in that last photo - one in white, one in red and one in blue.

Finally, does anyone have a source for the oval-head screws used in these posts, or any to spare? I need around a dozen. Many of these have been replaced with round head or flat head screws which just look out of place.

Thanks!

Dave

#2296 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Thanks
Kris

I have one half moon coin chute I'd sell you, $45 shipped. Boilerman and myself buy $100 pins just to scrounge the coin chutes

Ken

#2297 5 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

I'm starting to work on a 1947 Bally Ballyhoo flipperless machine. I'm already in need of some parts. If anyone has these or knows of a source for them, I'd love to hear from you. I'm happy to buy them and pay for shipping, of course. Here's what's on the list so far.
First up is this guy. It's like a regular post except it's cut out a bit on top for this bent post. This one is badly broken.

Next is the peg the springs attach to. I'm missing one just below the ball tray.

Of course, as you may have guessed, next is the spring. It takes 4 and the other 3 are all pretty well mangled. This one is rather oxidized but otherwise not bad. They are about 5 inches long hole-to-hole.

I also need a couple of the marbleized posts similar to the red one in that last photo - one in white, one in red and one in blue.
Finally, does anyone have a source for the oval-head screws used in these posts, or any to spare? I need around a dozen. Many of these have been replaced with round head or flat head screws which just look out of place.
Thanks!
Dave

I would check with the Bingo pin guys, they might be able to hook you up with the springs. Post a photo in the Bingo section.

#2298 5 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Thanks!
Dave

I'm pretty sure I have everything you need except that funky notched post. But you could probably make one from a standard post.

Edit: Oh except the screws. I never seem to have enough hardware.

#2299 5 years ago

Thanks again. I discovered that Marco actually has new springs so that's covered. Alex, I'll PM you. After finishing the tear down and cleaning, I've got a couple new needs that may be hard to find as I'd never seen any like these before.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2300 5 years ago

None of this is perfect but still very useable. I only have one of those odd flipper looking posts and unfortunately it's blue not yellow.

BallyhooStuff.jpg

There are 8,362 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside