Topic Stats

• 5,611 posts
  • 531 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,682 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0 (resized).png
index (resized).jpg
large (resized).jpg
images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg

There are 5611 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 113.
#2201 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll look when I get home.

Thanks for looking o-din but don't worry about it as I am going to the hardware store Friday because I want this done right away and will make my own which will be as good as original, just a bolt, nut, and some heat shrink tape and all will be well in the land of EM pinball.

Ken

#2202 3 years ago

I was going to put it off until tomorrow anyway so thanks for the heads up!

#2203 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks for looking o-din but don't worry about it as I am going to the hardware store Friday because I want this done right away and will make my own which will be as good as original, just a bolt, nut, and some heat shrink tape and all will be well in the land of EM pinball.
Ken

Isn't that 5-40 thread on those?

#2204 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Isn't that 5-40 thread on those?

Not sure but I have one that fits from a switch stack but is a fine thread and the gear takes a course thread so I will find out Friday at the hardware store what size it is when I get the new ones and get back to you.

Ken

#2205 3 years ago

I'm parting out a Williams Aztec and slowly but surely getting parts listed on eBay. If you are looking for specific Williams parts from this era, let me know.

#2206 3 years ago

Looking for a the plastic cover on the slot machine unit for a Williams Jackpot.

IMG_20160408_124157_(resized).jpg

#2208 3 years ago

Thanks Alexf! I had done some searching but didn't think to search for Klondike and Yukon.

#2209 3 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

Looking for a the plastic cover on the slot machine unit for a Williams Jackpot.

Definitely your best bet to find one at a great price and new to boot.

Ken

#2210 3 years ago

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of the correct coin box for a Bally 1972 Fireball pls. Thks.

#2211 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of the correct coin box for a Bally 1972 Fireball pls. Thks.

That's the first game using the new style door. Should be the same cashbox as any game even including up to the SS games. Here's a photo of the one inside a Silverball Mania:

Bally_CashB.JPG

#2213 3 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

That's the first game using the new style door. Should be the same cashbox as any game even including up to the SS games. Here's a photo of the one inside a Silverball Mania:

Bally_CashB.JPG

Thks Cactus Jack for your quick & explanatory response-much appreciated. Wayne

#2214 3 years ago

Anyone got a coil stop that would fit my '66 Bally Campus Queen? The right flipper had an incorrect (smaller) size and was therefore being held by one screw only. Measures 9/16" between the centers of the screw holes. Thanks!

IMG_3097_(resized).JPG

#2215 3 years ago

I need a reset bank for a Big Brave.

20160405_224114-2_(resized).jpg

#2216 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of the correct coin box for a Bally 1972 Fireball pls. Thks

Its is the same box that Cactus Jack posted.

#2217 3 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Anyone got a coil stop that would fit my '66 Bally Campus Queen? ...

http://www.pbresource.com/KT-BFLIP01.html

#2218 3 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Ty did you buy the one for sale in Bremerton?

#2219 3 years ago

Looking for a flat style jones plug for early Williams.

Ted

#2220 3 years ago

Looking for an empty back box for a Gottlieb Spin A Card. I know they are rare but its worth a try before I break out the saws,Thanks.

#2221 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Looking for an empty back box for a Gottlieb Spin A Card. I know they are rare but its worth a try before I break out the saws,Thanks.

You can make it a wedgehead,Which are easier to find,You'll have to paint it,and find a door but everything swaps over and they look better to me.

#2222 3 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

here is a bank for the 4 player version should be the same.

ebay.com link » Gottlieb Big Indian Pinball Machine Reset Bank Nice And Works

#2223 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

here is a bank for the 4 player version should be the same.
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Big Indian Pinball Machine Reset Bank Nice And Works

. No, it looks like that's a 10 bank, the two player has less trip positions. But maybe a lot of it is the same, just more of it.

#2224 3 years ago

I'm interested in a backglass for a Bally Safari and/or a Gottleib Sky-Line. Must be in excellent condition.

#2225 3 years ago

Still looking for decent Volley plastics.

#2226 3 years ago

Anyone have a Shay Cinderella backglass they would like to part with?

--Jeff

#2227 3 years ago

Anyone ever trim a 2" lane guide to make it open on one side . What and how did you cut it? Was thinking of a dremmel I think a die grinder is overkill.

I have 1-1/2 in red and I have spare 2" red double sided . Trying to save time and negate shipping costs .

#2228 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone ever trim a 2" lane guide to make it open on one side . What and how did you cut it? Was thinking of a dremmel I think a die grinder is overkill.
I have 1-1/2 in red and I have spare 2" red double sided . Trying to save time and negate shipping costs .

i do it a lot. i trim off the one side with wire cutters. not to close leave a little edge then file off the excess to a nice smooth edge

#2229 3 years ago

I've done it with an exacto blade very, very carefully too.

#2230 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I've done it with an exacto blade very, very carefully too.

easy to mess up with an exacto IMO

#2231 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

easy to mess up with an exacto IMO

Agreed -- I've messed up a couple. Your wire-cutter idea is better; I'll try that next time I need to.

#2232 3 years ago

Anyone ever trim a 2" lane guide to make it open on one side .

Coping Saw, then file down to smooth edges.

Ken

#2233 3 years ago

I use tin snips. Does the whole cut in one squeeze.

#2234 3 years ago

hacksaw, run it up and down blade by hand, cutting inside out, easy peasy

#2235 3 years ago

After a year long wait delighted to get a message from Chris of St Louis Ball Bowlers that he had secured a major purchase of bowlers & spares & these included complete NOS coin mech & locking assemblies. This will complete missing parts on my United Tropics 1962 ball bowler. Sincere thks to Chris.

ABBcoin1_(resized).jpg

#2236 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

hacksaw, run it up and down blade by hand, cutting inside out, easy peasy

I snip off the side on the long side and do a final/detail trim with an exacto blade.

#2237 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I snip off the side on the long side and do a final/detail trim with an exacto blade.

I screwed the guide on the edge of 3/4 plywood then l used a hacksaw . Final detail with a straight carpet knife

#2238 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

After a year long wait delighted to get a message from Chris of St Louis Ball Bowlers that he had secured a major purchase of bowlers & spares & these included complete NOS coin mech & locking assemblies. This will complete missing parts on my United Tropics 1962 ball bowler. Sincere thks to Chris.

Looks good. Thanks again for letting me know about these. Ordered mine from Chris Tuesday afternoon and received it today (Thursday). Mine's not quite as clean as the one pictures and doesn't have a key for the lock but considering mine was completely missing on my 1961 United Playboy Shuffle-Targette machine I'm happy with it. I owe you one Wayner.

#2239 3 years ago

Help! I'm ready to start putting my jumping jack playfield back together, but have misplaced the 1\2 inch? screw nails to attach these...

Can anyone spare some, or tell me where I might find some? Thanks in advance for any assistance!

image_(resized).jpeg

#2240 3 years ago

Bump!

Wanted:
• One or two POP, pop bumper caps
• One Green 5 bumper cap
• Ball lifter rod - Mine measures 4.5" long. Not sure if I'm missing anything, but it's for a woodrail.
wanted_(resized).jpg

Please PM if you have anything. Thanks in advance!

#2241 3 years ago
Quoted from feveredpinhead:

Looks good. Thanks again for letting me know about these. Ordered mine from Chris Tuesday afternoon and received it today (Thursday). Mine's not quite as clean as the one pictures and doesn't have a key for the lock but considering mine was completely missing on my 1961 United Playboy Shuffle-Targette machine I'm happy with it. I owe you one Wayner.

Ah Tuesday to Thursday for delivery makes me envious. Mine has not reached my US shipping address at Portland OR yet then it will be another week before it arrives downunder but I am super happy to be able to purchase assembly.

#2242 3 years ago

I need an 100 point Gottlieb bell assembly: coil, bell, mounting, the whole 9 yards. Apparently all the same around a certain time period but the closer the better. 1968 would be right on the money.

#2243 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I need an 100 point Gottlieb bell assembly: coil, bell, mounting, the whole 9 yards. Apparently all the same around a certain time period but the closer the better. 1968 would be right on the money.

Only $35.77

http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html

Or shop Allentown

#2244 3 years ago

In case anyone's restoring a Williams Gulfstream, here's a guy parting one out, if interested: portland.craigslist.org link

#2245 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

In case anyone's restoring a Williams Gulfstream, here's a guy parting one out, if interested: portland.craigslist.org link

I have bought from that person before. Good guy.

#2246 3 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Still looking for decent Volley plastics.

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Volley.html

best repro plastics anywhere on the planet

#2247 3 years ago

I've bought from them and I agree. This game isn't nice enough to spend that much on a set of plastics. I am hoping someone has bought the set and is looking to sell their old ones.
thsnks

#2248 3 years ago

Looking for original, I'm picky. Thanks though!

#2249 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Looking for original, I'm picky. Thanks though!

He said or shop Allentown . Real good chance of finding originals in the flea market of Pinfest

#2250 3 years ago

Early '60s Bally - Would trade pretty NOS nickel entry plate for nice looking quarter slot.

IMG_0467_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
There are 5611 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside