Topic Stats

• 5,869 posts
  • 554 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by John_In_WI
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,755 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2020-01-08_12-02-46 (resized).jpg
canon03092019 041 (resized).JPG
4c219ef0b0082086061a4aeae762976b4d09c636 (resized).jpg
twinhoc2 (resized).jpg
2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
6C983197-4F9D-4B97-B50E-48DD974B0032 (resized).jpeg
2019-12-13 10.02.16 (resized).jpg
2019-12-13 10.02.24 (resized).jpg

There are 5869 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 118.
#2101 3 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

My Williams Grand Prix ... right bonus ratchet wheel ... one laying around. .

It's a really common part. I have some. Where are you? Your neighbor probably has some too.

Quoted from MikeO:

An appropriately sized bolt with a plastic/nylon sleeve will get your pin replaced.

One could borrow the adjustable pin from the replay unit - if present.

IMG_0445_(resized).jpg

Quoted from bflagg:

I'll see what I can find tonight

Space Odyssey ball count unit.

#2102 3 years ago

These are the 3 I have, the one on the stripped one looks like it may work possibly. Let me know what you think.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#2103 3 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Anyone here part out a Funland? I need the "Y" relay that sits underneath the playfield and is connected to the spinner mech. I need one with the disc attached. Please PM me if you can assist and thanks in advance for any help!

I have the part you need for your Funland,Give me a call 989-689-5159, I'm in Michigan.
Homer

#2104 3 years ago

Looking for a start switch for a wedgehead AAB . Has 4 wire lugs and the outer set of blades is a bounce switch

#2105 3 years ago
Quoted from Stevens:

I have the part you need for your Funland,Give me a call 989-689-5159, I'm in Michigan.
Homer

Wow - that is terrific - I'll give you a call tomorrow / Thursday - thanks so much!

#2106 3 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

These are the 3 I have, the one on the stripped one looks like it may work possibly. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking. Let's hold off a bit - I may have a good solution here and I don't want to take something someone else might need someday. I'll know by the weekend if my fix is going to work.

#2107 3 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Thanks for looking. Let's hold off a bit - I may have a good solution here and I don't want to take something someone else might need someday. I'll know by the weekend if my fix is going to work.

No worries.

#2108 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for a start switch for a wedgehead AAB . Has 4 wire lugs and the outer set of blades is a bounce switch

Shoot me a pm and I'll dig through my parts stash. I might have an extra one - I don't know.

#2109 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Shoot me a pm and I'll dig through my parts stash. I might have an extra one - I don't know.

I fixed him up

20160310_171619_(resized).jpg

#2110 3 years ago

Nice job Ken

#2111 3 years ago

Looking for the lower left slingshot plastic for a Gottlieb Soccer/Super Soccerplastic_(resized).jpg

#2112 3 years ago

Looking for plastics set for Bally Safari in any condition.

#2113 3 years ago

- looking for a 1970's Bally game play counter unit.
1976 Old Chicago, but any 1970's Bally play counter will do.

Never mind, took mine apart & evaporusted, cleaned, reset to zero & reassembled. Works good now.

#2114 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Does anyone have NOS (or close to it) versions of these bumper caps? Yes, I know PBR carries them, but I'd like to not spend $40 on bumper caps if I can help it.IMG_0724_(resized).jpg

Ryan, Do you still need these?
sent PM.

Eric

Caps_(resized).jpg

#2115 3 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Looking for the lower left slingshot plastic for a Gottlieb Soccer/Super Soccerplastic_(resized).jpg

Did you check inside the cab for the broken piece?

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Ryan, Do you still need these?
sent PM.

I AM still looking for bumper caps and those are the caps! However, I'm trying to find the original with red lettering.

hayrideBumpers_(resized).jpg

I'd take either white or red "petals."

Thanks so much for contacting me about this, electricsquirrel, and for uploading the pix!

Still searching,
Ryan

#2117 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Did you check inside the cab for the broken piece?

Yep, no luck

#2118 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I fixed him up

20160310_171619_(resized).jpg

Yes he did . Great news and usps tracking is linked to my IPhone

#2119 3 years ago

Looking for the plunger arm and connected step up pawl for a 60's Gottlieb 0-9 stepper unit. My pawl broke off and won't advance the gears. IMG957820.jpg

#2121 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

A whole stepped on ebay...a little pricy
ebay.com link ยป Gottlieb Pinball 0 9 Score Unit Assembly

Yeah saw that...last resort

#2122 3 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Looking for the plunger arm and connected step up pawl for a 60's Gottlieb 0-9 stepper unit. My pawl broke off and won't advance the gears. IMG957820.jpg

There was a guy on ebay selling those arms NOS a while back..

#2123 3 years ago

Pinball Resource should have it. Not in online catalog.
good luck

#2124 3 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Yeah saw that...last resort

Grab it while you can.

ebay.com link

#2125 3 years ago

Thanks Shapeshifter! Somehow I missed that one when I looked.

#2126 3 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

I have one, PM if you still need.

#2127 3 years ago

I posted this to my 2001 thread, but thought I'd post it here too: Does anyone have an instruction card they'd be willing to scan for me for a 1971 Gottlieb "2001" that is for 5 Balls but set conservative (having to knock down all 4 target banks to earn special)?

If so, I'd appreciate a scan so I can send it to Inkotchnito to have a file created -- his cards for 2001 don't include that one. Thanks!

#2128 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I posted this to my 2001 thread, but thought I'd post it here too: Does anyone have an instruction card they'd be willing to scan for me for a 1971 Gottlieb "2001" that is for 5 Balls but set conservative (having to knock down all 4 target banks to earn special)?
If so, I'd appreciate a scan so I can send it to Inkotchnito to have a file created -- his cards for 2001 don't include that one. Thanks!

Okay, not 2001, but here's a zip file with the score cards for Dimensions (the AAB version of 2001).

mirror2.ipdb.org/files/680/Gottlieb_1971_Dimension_Reproduction_Score_and_Instruction_Cards.zip

#2129 3 years ago

Mark, you bringing that 2001 to the Tacoma show?
Hope so, looking forward to playing a nicely set up example of this classic.
Mike

#2130 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Mark, you bringing that 2001 to the Tacoma show?
Hope so, looking forward to playing a nicely set up example of this classic.
Mike

I may. Might not have it converted back from DC to AC yet, but I might bring it.

#2131 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams 4" Score Reel for my Palooka (1964). The assembly works fine, but the rotating, plastic wheel is warped. I just need the numbers reel. Thanks.

#2132 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I'm looking for a Williams 4" Score Reel for my Palooka (1964)

It looks like the same one as on my Paddock...what do you think?

#2133 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I checked the backbox picture on the ipmdb for Paddock, and I think you're right. They look the same.

#2134 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

PM sent.

#2135 3 years ago

NEED:

- Complete USED late 60's Gottlieb 10 point bell assembly x2 (for Domino and Airport)
- Williams Strato-Flite/Super-Flite pop bumper cap, only NEED one but multiple would be accepted for spares too

strato_flite_2_(resized).jpg
YTas7jZ_(resized).jpg

#2136 3 years ago

I still have a populated Gottlieb Sky Jump bottom board for sale.

(*missing 2 coils from relays, 2 plastic switch plates and 1 fuse holder)

Includes complete score motor and all relays (except as noted above), transformer, ball count unit, labels, jones plugs, etc.

Wire harness is complete except for the wires going to the chime unit and knocker were clipped near the ends so you'd need to splice to attach the wires to the chime coils and knocker coil.

Asking $135 and that INCLUDES shipping in the U.S.

#2137 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

NEED:
- Complete USED late 60's Gottlieb 10 point bell assembly x2 (for Domino and Airport)
- Williams Strato-Flite/Super-Flite pop bumper cap, only NEED one but multiple would be accepted for spares too
strato_flite_2_(resized).jpg
YTas7jZ_(resized).jpg

I should have a couple 3" bell assemblies.

$35 ea. + actual shipping. PM me if interested.

#2138 3 years ago

I have a back door for a 1975 Gottlieb Quick Draw (or similar two-player Gottlieb with the same head-size). This is not an original door, but rather is one that was fabricated from sheet metal. It fits well, but I'm replacing it with an actual Gottlieb door I'm buying from another pinsider. I will sell for $15 plus shipping in the U.S. PM me if interested. Does not include the lock (I'm using that on the new door I'm getting this week).

IMG_7415_(resized).JPG

IMG_7417_(resized).JPG

IMG_7416.JPG

#2139 3 years ago

Anyone have a set of Gottlieb Out of Sight sling plastics?

#2140 3 years ago

Looking for the plastic pool balls for Chicago Coin's Hi Score Pool. Or does anyone have any ideas on what they could be replaced with?

#2141 3 years ago

I am needing this center PF plastic for a 1974 Williams Super-Flite or Strato-Flite. What are the chances of finding one?

DSCF2410_(resized).JPG

#2142 3 years ago

Looking for a NOS or very nice Bally Night Rider playfield.

#2143 3 years ago

looking for a photo ( of the back) and dimensions of the 'balls' that are meant to be in a roto pool headbox (given up trying to find the real thing)

#2144 3 years ago

Still looking for a Williams male flat style jones plug for my 1958 Williams Deluxe Short Stop.

Ted

#2145 3 years ago

I still have a complete set of 1975 Gottlieb Quick Draw plastics, but with small cracks at the tips of two of them (otherwise in great shape), and a complete set of 1975 Gottlieb Atlantis plastics with one crack on the lower-right sling plastic.

PM if interested.

#2146 3 years ago

Long shot but I'm looking for some gears for my Williams Winner. They are white plastic with about 32 teeth (if I counted correctly). Bore is .25" and diameter is about 2". Part number is A-6401. Really, I'm interested in any parts from the playfield horse track... Including the horses! Thanks.

#2147 3 years ago

I've had these plastics laying around for quite a while now.if anyone sees anything they need pm me.Cleopatra and Countdown plastics are sold.

Ted

IMG_2349_(resized).JPG
IMG_2350_(resized).JPG

#2148 3 years ago

I should have said sprockets instead of gears in my above post.

#2150 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb AAB apron for my Gold Strike machine. Could either pay cash or trade the one I have which is in great shape aside from the Reds and blues being faded. The rest of the machine is super nice so the apron I have now looks out of place.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA
$ 52.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 5869 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 118.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside