aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 207.
#2051 8 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I have the center one (Indian /w headdress, I assume).
PM me your info and it is yours.

PM sent - thanks!

#2052 8 years ago

I am in need of 3 backglasses, Corral, Kings&Queens, and Central Park. I know all three are available from Shay, was looking for some bargains.

#2053 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I am in need of 3 backglasses, Corral, Kings&Queens, and Central Park. I know all three are available from Shay, was looking for some bargains.

bargain = less than perfect

#2054 8 years ago

Never mind.

#2055 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

bargain = less than perfect

And Shay is out of Corral...I did opt for his last Ks&Qs....so do need a Corral...

#2056 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I am looking for the coil and frame that are found on a 1947 Humpty Dumpty coin door. They allow nickel slide to vend the free games on the machine. Some knucklehead removed these parts from my game.

Thanks,
Karen

#2057 8 years ago

Looking for a back door for a 1975 Bally Flicker. Measures 25 1/2" tall by 28" wide.

Has anyone ever had an EM back door made by a metal shop? Cost?

#2058 8 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Most likely $30.00. Then take it to a locksmith and the have them punch the hole for the lock for $10.00 or you can just buy the punch yourself.

Ken

#2059 8 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Looking for a back door for a 1975 Bally Flicker. Measures 25 1/2" tall by 28" wide.

If you aren't in a hurry and are going to Allentown, original back doors are usually there for $10 or so, new repros maybe run $20.

#2060 8 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

If you know someone that works at a sheet metal shop it's not bad or if a shop is looking for work. My local shops quoted me between $50 - $75 because one door wasn't worth it for them and they're busy. If I wanted 10 or more of them made I could have got a better deal.

#2061 8 years ago

WANTED!

• One Green 5 bumper cap as pictured below.
• One or two POP, pop bumper caps
IMG_6208.JPG_(resized).jpegIMG_6208.JPG_(resized).jpeg
Also looking for a ball lift rod. Mine measures 4.5" long. What you see below is what I found, not sure if I'm missing anything, but it's for a woodrail.
IMG_6240.JPG_(resized).jpegIMG_6240.JPG_(resized).jpeg

#2062 8 years ago

The machine is a SS (kinda wrong thread), but I looking for the single bar chime box for a Bally Eight ball. Picture from IPDB, thanks!

image-20_(resized).jpgimage-20_(resized).jpg

#2063 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

The machine is a SS (kinda wrong thread), but I looking for the single bar chime box for a Bally Eight ball. Picture from IPDB, thanks!

Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideimage-20_(resized).jpg

If no one comes through, while Bally Chime Bars were Steel, you can easily cut one from flat Aluminum stock (Williams and Gottlieb were aluminum) as a replacement. The long bar is only used for 1 note in Game Start and Game over tunes as I recall. Not even during game play. If you have another game with the bar, you can start a bit longer and "tune" it to make the correct note by trimming it, bit by bit. That's assuming you are not tone deaf and can't tell the difference anyway!

#2064 8 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

WANTED!
IMG_6208.JPG_(resized).jpeg
Also looking for a ball lift rod. Mine measures 4.5" long. What you see below is what I found, not sure if I'm missing anything, but it's for a woodrail.
IMG_6240.JPG_(resized).jpeg

I will keep you in mind as have a really nice POP bumper cap on my Diamond Lill. I can't let it go until I find an original white 100000 when lit cap though......

image-11.jpgimage-11.jpg

DSC02541.JPGDSC02541.JPG

#2065 8 years ago

And now I see your POP cap looks different to mine anyway!

#2066 8 years ago

Here is a link for anyone redoing cabinets and wants new furniture protectors on the back. PBR sells the brown ones but they don't look like the factory Gottlieb ones for me . $5.99 for 32 pin feet free shipping

ebay.com link: 32pcs Furniture Chair Nail Feet Glides 5 8

#2067 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

image-20_(resized).jpg

There's one on flebay.

ebay.com link: BALLY 8 BALL EIGHT BALL PINBALL MACHINE CABINET CHIME BOXES Tilt assembly wiring

#2068 8 years ago

Thanks to SirScott I just received a Big Indian center plastic today

If anyone has the drop target bank plastic I could always use that too.

#2069 8 years ago

I have a decent 4 Square bare playfield I could bring to TPF or ship if anyone is interested.

#2070 8 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get spinner switches for my Bow and Arrow? Mine are functional but they are mangled. I'd like to have straight ones.

Parts catalog shows ASW-A1-130. I ordered GTB-B18552 from PBR on my last order but they're about 1/2" too short.

#2071 8 years ago

You can drill new holes in the underside and reposition the switch stack so that it lines up underneath.

#2072 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

You can drill new holes in the underside and reposition the switch stack so that it lines up underneath.

I wondered if his issue was position of hole in the blade or if it was distance away from the underside of the playfield.

#2073 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

That'll work, duh. Thanks

#2074 8 years ago

Need a back door for a willams gulf stream.

#2075 8 years ago

need a back door early 60's GTB and a Corral backglass or Im going to shoot this pin!

#2076 8 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

WANTED!
IMG_6208.JPG_(resized).jpeg
IMG_6240.JPG_(resized).jpeg

PBR sells those numbered caps
http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#2077 8 years ago

I recently picked up a Williams Triple Action with a Star Action back glass.
The glass isn't great but not too bad either. I know it's a long shot, but if anybody has
A Triple Action glass that they would like to trade, please let me know!

The glass looks better in the picture than it really is.

Thanks! Eric

Star_(resized).pngStar_(resized).png

#2078 8 years ago

Yeah, I did email these guys but I dont think i could have 1 or 2 fresh caps and 10 old ones. All new @ $12 x12 + shipping, duty and exchange would cost more for caps than i paid for the whole machine

#2079 8 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Need a back door for a willams gulf stream.

I have one off a paddock, they seem to be the same. Don't know if it would be worth shipping though...your choice.

#2080 8 years ago
#2081 8 years ago

I got this busted rollover button from a Toledo. Can anyone spare me one or two of them?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2082 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I got this busted rollover button from a Toledo. Can anyone spare me one or two of them?

PBR has them but not in RED. You can always change them all out for the ORANGE ones so they all match if you cannot find used red ones:

http://www.pbresource.com/rollobut.htm

Ken

#2083 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

PBR has them but not in RED. You can always change them all out for the ORANGE ones so they all match if you cannot find used red ones:
http://www.pbresource.com/rollobut.htm
Ken

Weren't the originals orange to begin with? So the replacements from PBR should be just fine?

#2084 8 years ago

Special thanks to Hoov for hookin me up with a great lookin jones plug! Cant wait to do the instal

#2085 8 years ago

In need of the two slingshot plastics for Neptune/Hit the Deck.

#2086 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Weren't the originals orange to begin with? So the replacements from PBR should be just fine?

Williams used both Red and Orange, his are the red ones.

Ken

#2087 8 years ago

still looking for a Williams Zig Zag backglass...

#2088 8 years ago

Looking for a lockdown bar for a Williams 1958 Deluxe Short Stop P&B.

#2089 8 years ago

My Williams Grand Prix started acting up the other day, continually counting bonus at the end of a ball. Turned out the pin on the right bonus ratchet wheel that activates the switch stack at zero sheared completely off. I may be able to hack it with a screw by threading the hole after punching out the remains but I was wondering if anyone might have one laying around. It's got a flat spot on it, with no teeth at that point on the wheel, and the pin is in the rightmost of the 2 holes above that flat spot.

#2090 8 years ago

Anyone here part out a Funland? I need the "Y" relay that sits underneath the playfield and is connected to the spinner mech. I need one with the disc attached. Please PM me if you can assist and thanks in advance for any help!

#2091 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

My Williams Grand Prix started acting up the other day, continually counting bonus at the end of a ball. Turned out the pin on the right bonus ratchet wheel that activates the switch stack at zero sheared completely off. I may be able to hack it with a screw by threading the hole after punching out the remains but I was wondering if anyone might have one laying around. It's got a flat spot on it, with no teeth at that point on the wheel, and the pin is in the rightmost of the 2 holes above that flat spot.

Do you have a pic of what you need? I have some Williams parts steppers that may have the wheel you need.

#2092 8 years ago

Yeah, let me grab a snap tomorrow and I'll post it up! Thanks!

#2093 8 years ago

I (no longer) need a picture of a 66 Mayfair main board control bank relay ID label. I need to make a replacement it's gone on a game I'm restoring.

Disregard - I got pics

#2094 8 years ago

My 1965 Bally Six Sticks needs a knocker and bells (I think).

I have a bracket and coil for the knocker, but need everything else including jones plug.

It also seems the bells have been removed at some point... But I kind of wonder if they were ever there, maybe someone can fill me in? Was there an option for no bells? I can't find screw holes where the large bell would've been mounted in the backbox as in this ipdb photo:

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2168&picno=20384

If the small bell on the match unit was there, it has been removed as well as the lever arm with the clapper, so I'd need that too.

#2095 8 years ago

I have a chime unit from a Drop a Card for sale. $50 plus shipping also a complete bottom board should anybody need parts etc

#2096 8 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Do you have a pic of what you need? I have some Williams parts steppers that may have the wheel you need.

Here's what I am after. Note the flat spot on the ratchet and the remains of the pin in the rightmost of the 2 holes.

ratchet_(resized).jpgratchet_(resized).jpg

#2097 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Here's what I am after. Note the flat spot on the ratchet and the remains of the pin in the rightmost of the 2 holes.

An appropriately sized bolt with a plastic/nylon sleeve will get your pin replaced.

The flat spot is factory and is supposed to be there if you were concerned.

#2098 8 years ago

Thanks Mike. I wasn't concerned about the flat spot, just using it to point out the remains of the snapped post. If I can't source a spare, I'll resort to a bolt or thread the hole and use a screw.

#2099 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

ratchet_(resized).jpg

I'll see what I can find tonight

#2100 8 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

I'll see what I can find tonight

Awesome - thanks so much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.