Topic Stats

• 5,686 posts
  • 535 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 136 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,707 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_4074 (resized).JPG
100_4073 (resized).JPG
100_4072 (resized).JPG
IMG_4384 (resized).jpg
IMG_0843 (resized).jpg
canon24102019 010 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 003 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 002 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 001 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 004 (resized).JPG
5100E4F3-D4E4-4109-8C73-6BD6F15EC19B.jpeg
868078BB-B261-4A9B-8253-1D8349867791.jpeg
Ball Lift (resized).jpg
71F71F24-5983-48D1-A0AF-B8D6D4156B46 (resized).jpeg
canon24102019 008 (resized).JPG
canon24102019 010 (resized).JPG

There are 5686 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 114.
#1901 3 years ago

I got you covered on the relay. Actually I have a couple. Maybe you can make a striker out of the switches on one?

#1902 3 years ago

Thanks buddy! I'll make em work!

#1903 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Need a Fast Draw/Quick Draw long plastic shield from the left side of the playfield.
I know PBR has the set for $80 but I thought I'd try this first since only one is bad. I'm hoping someone bought a set from PBR and maybe had this one in good condition.

I have one but I'm pretty sure it has a crack at one end, right where the screw goes through it. It's mostly hidden by the screw as I recall but it's not perfect. I assume you want one with no cracks.

#1904 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I have one but I'm pretty sure it has a crack at one end, right where the screw goes through it. It's mostly hidden by the screw as I recall but it's not perfect. I assume you want one with no cracks.

Yeah,

I'd like one with no cracks but thanks for the offer. I'm leaning towards getting PBR's set...........

Thanks

#1905 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Pop bumper bodies? Not the old style.

Ah, I was looking at the DE bumper bodies....was confused.

#1906 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmiller:

A clock repair shop should be able to fix you up with a striker that would work.
Here's a couple from a clock supply place (the same place you can get replacement bells):
http://timesavers.com/i-8948457-brass-french-clock-bell-hammer.html
http://timesavers.com/search-3.html?q=bells

+1 on Timesavers. great selection of mechanical parts and electronic movements.

#1907 3 years ago

Timesavers? What I need is a time machine!

#1908 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Timesavers? What I need is a time machine!

Oh, for that you need to go to Clockit.

#1909 3 years ago

Magic Clockit?

#1910 3 years ago

In addition to the two metal frames I asked about below, I need a start button for the front of the cabinet. It's just a flipper button, and I assumed I could fit one of my extra Gottlieb buttons. I had no idea the Williams woodrail buttons are smaller in diameter.

Anyone have a spare button? PBR doesn't have them.

Thanks Again

Quoted from cjmiller:

I just picked up a Williams Jig Saw, and it's missing some pieces on the apron. If anyone has the metal frames for the business card holder or the score card holder (see photo), I would appreciate hearing about it.
Also, is anyone reproducing that "Balls Played" decal, or am I on my own for making one?
ThanksWilliams_Missing_Parts_(resized).jpg

#1911 3 years ago

Need a back glass from a 61 Williams Reserve, mine is toast.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1912 3 years ago

Anybody have a CCM Top Ten or Gold Record playfield in decent shape in their stash?

#1913 3 years ago

Looking for 12 jeweled metal posts for a Flipper Pool

#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

pricey request!
these are not cheap

#1915 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

pricey request!
these are not cheap

That's what I heard . We to to PBR no luck and Marco I couldn't find them on his site. I wonder if I'm better off waiting for a flea market playfield and then run the posts in my tumbler .

I have a spare game but I really don't want to canibalize a complete pin.

#1916 3 years ago

That's what I heard . We to to PBR no luck and Marco I couldn't find them on his site. I wonder if I'm better off waiting for a flea market playfield and then run the posts in my tumbler .
I have a spare game but I really don't want to canibalize a complete pin.

no retailers ever sold them, back in the day pbr had a small stash, but those are long gone. i never found a metal post game that i couldn't save so i never had a stash of them. did pick up some cheap when you could find deals on ebay but those day are long gone.
i would not cannibalize them from a good game. i would just use plastic post until you could amass the 12 you need over the course of time. pick up a few here and there. they still will cost between 2-7 dollars if or when you find them.
good luck to the hunt.

#1917 3 years ago

I stripped a Central Park pf, have limited qty available. Did pm 1974DQ

#1918 3 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

That is one that will probably be very hard to find in decent shape that is not already in a machine. Might be a good candidate to have restored.

http://bgresto.com/

#1919 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That is one that will probably be very hard to find in decent shape that is not already in a machine. Might be a good candidate to have restored.
http://bgresto.com/

Thanks, that is what I am thinking. I will probably go that route but I think my glass has lost enough artwork to maybe not be usable. I will have to make a scan of the glass.

#1920 3 years ago

looking for 3 coin chutes to suit a gottlieb slick chick, can be in any condition..

#1921 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for 3 coin chutes to suit a gottlieb slick chick, can be in any condition..

Good luck, these can run $35 US and then the shipping

#1922 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Good luck, these can run $35 US and then the shipping

More like 65-75 each, if you can even find them.

#1923 3 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

More like 65-75 each, if you can even find them.

sh*t..i am about to take a really nice slick chick as a trade and it's missing all 3 so this may change the balance of the trade.

#1924 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

sh*t..i am about to take a really nice slick chick as a trade and it's missing all 3 so this may change the balance of the trade.

Change it to a 1 chute!

#1925 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Change it to a 1 chute!

Good idea.

Can also just set it on free play, and use a 1-slot entry plate with a blank behind it to fill the slot.

#1926 3 years ago

Anyone got a Williams score reel coil holder bracket (for my 69 Suspense). Its about 2" from screw hole to screw hole and 1 5/8" deep.
coilh_(resized).jpg
Also, I disconnected it to do other trouble shooting and managed to melt the coil - idiot! So I'm also after the B26-800 coil too (and inner sleeve)
coil_(resized).jpg
thanks, folks

#1927 3 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Don't have one, but man, that's a cool glass. Never heard of this title before now.

#1928 3 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb apron that I purchased for a Slick Chick, but it's the wrong one - I need the apron with the higher arches on the left and right sides. The one I have looks great (thanks Boilerman) but the "wings" fail to go up fully against the bottom of the slings.

Would like to trade mine with someone for the correct size, in same VG condition as mine.

Thanks.....

#1929 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Don't have one, but man, that's a cool glass. Never heard of this title before now.

I agree, I really like the art. My scanner went kaput so I will probably take my glass to a local shop for a scan.

#1930 3 years ago

Need a backglass for a 1977 Stern Stampede

#1931 3 years ago

Does anyone have the top search disc wiper arm disc for a 1970s six card Bally bingo? Specifically, I need for a Ticker Tape, and if you have any search disc wiper arm assembly, I might be able to make it work. Would prefer with an intact plastic collar at the bottom. My poor card 4/5/6 search disc doesn't work too well. Misses about half of the combinations, and I've tried most everything to fix the wipers outside of soldering on completely new fingers.

#1932 3 years ago
Quoted from Shannyman:

I bought one some years back from Mayfair amusements. I believe it was a factory second as some of the colors in the clouds were different than production. They may have more?

#1933 3 years ago

I figured I would shoot darts in the dark with this request. I have a 1964 Big Top that is in overall very nice condition especially the playfield. The backglass is semi toasty on the clowns face and second score reel. If you have one as wall art or a machine you don't care about much with a decent 8+ backglass then let me know. I would gladly buy it from you. If you have a BG that you would let BGresto scan then that would be my last ditch effort to secure one. Any help is appreciated.

#1934 3 years ago
Quoted from Shannyman:

I was looking for one a 2-3 months back and Mayfair had one I was going to buy. I found one locally, and didn't buy it. Check with him.

#1935 3 years ago

Anybody have a Herb Silvers KoD pf overlay they want to sell?

#1936 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody have a Herb Silvers KoD pf overlay they want to sell?

ken just buy one.
http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=373

#1938 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Didnt realize they were that available..

I did one a while back if you need any tips

#1939 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone need any parts from this old wood rail? Just wanting to keep the playfield, so everything else is up for grabs. I don't have the head or legs for it.
1947 Williams Amber
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg

Still have this stuff. Bottom cabinet is free

#1940 3 years ago

open up an old rotary phone with the old skool bells inside

Quoted from o-din:

I need a bell clapper and arm for Lady Robin Hood as it is missing. I have the bell and relay but not the clapper. The metal or plastic tip would be fine. Also the hold relay assembly. These are pics from the ones in Ali Baba.
Thanks!
DSCN4157_(resized).JPG
DSCN4158_(resized).JPG

#1941 3 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Does that really work? (New to EMs so I'm easily fooled.)

#1942 3 years ago

Does anyone here happen to have some of the old style leg levellers (the kind that typically went on the wooden woodrail legs) they'd be willing to part with? I'm looking for 4, but even if you have 1, I'm interested. They don't need to be perfect. Just not rusted through. I thought I had some, but can't seem to find them now.

#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I need a bell clapper and arm for Lady Robin Hood as it is missing. I have the bell and relay but not the clapper. The metal or plastic tip would be fine. Also the hold relay assembly. These are pics from the ones in Ali Baba.
Thanks!
DSCN4157_(resized).JPG
DSCN4158_(resized).JPG

Jokes about clock part suppliers aside, maybe you could use the clapper out of one of these:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Edwards-Signaling-General-Purpose-Vibrating-Bell-744/204985044?cm_mmc=shopping-_-bingshop-_-27-_-204985044&ci_src=18492716&ci_sku=204985044

It' be a lot easier than chasing down a phone and taking out the clapper (which I don't think would work because it's a hammer on a rod between two coils).

#1944 3 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

How will I know when there is an incoming call then?

#1945 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Does that really work? (New to EMs so I'm easily fooled.)

only one way to find out !

#1946 3 years ago

I'm looking for an original set of Gottlieb Atlantis instruction and scorecards. I know you can print the repro cards, but hoping for an original set -- even one good score card and one instruction card.

#1947 3 years ago

I am looking for two credit wheels. 1 for my Gottlieb Domino and the other for my Gottlieb 2001.

#1948 3 years ago
Quoted from zooman:

I am looking for two credit wheels. 1 for my Gottlieb Domino and the other for my Gottlieb 2001.

Are you looking for just the wheels or the complete replay unit?

Someone on rec.games.pinball just posted he is parting out a Spirit of 76.

#1949 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Are you looking for just the wheels or the complete replay unit?
Someone on rec.games.pinball just posted he is parting out a Spirit of 76.

Isn't spirit the half moon credit unit?

#1950 3 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Isn't spirit the half moon credit unit?

yes

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sycamore, IL
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 5686 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 114.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside