IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 207.
#1751 8 years ago
Quoted from oldtowner:

Want it! I'll send a Pm.

We're making' it happen.

Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Thank you for that, Ryan... sweet of you to say.
For posts I make like this, if I made even one person laugh, it will have been worth it to me.

Not only did it make me laugh out loud, but I forwarded your post to another young (we're both in our 30's) EM interested buddy o' mine, and it brightened both our days.

#1752 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

We're making' it happen.

Not only did it make me laugh out loud, but I forwarded your post to another young (we're both in our 30's) EM interested buddy o' mine, and it brightened both our days.

Well, now see... you've brightened 'my' day now.

Not because you thought my post was funny... I am glad for that. But something even more important to me, that young folks like yourselves are into or 'getting' into these great EMs. I want to see these games I love so much... live on and be enjoyed loooong after I'm gone.

Tell all your 'young' friends... Pinball:

'The greatest toy ever invented' Marca Registrada

#1753 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Quoted from DK:Does anyone have an extra original yellow insert with a blue outline that would work on a Fireball? Just need one
FB.jpg

This is a 3/4" insert. I just need one!

#1754 8 years ago

Unable to locate the CC out hole kicker

#1755 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Unable to locate the CC out hole kicker

So, Where do we stand?

#1756 8 years ago

You still after a score reel that I can find

#1757 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

I want to see these games I love so much... live on and be enjoyed loooong after I'm gone.

Amen.
Bruce

#1758 8 years ago

1974DeltaQueen,

Since, I'm traveling and It's going to be a little while until I can now get to work on the machine, I'd like to put this on hold for a little while. Can you refund the $$$ I've sent? I'll get in touch with you later on in the month. (keep 10% for your efforts)

thx

#1759 8 years ago

Thanks, Bruce... I 'think'.

#1760 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I'm looking for a very nice Cleopatra playfield (EM or SS is OK). Doesn't need to be populated, just a nice playfield is fine. Any NOS floating around out there?

Props to kovalski3 for finding me this NOS bad boy.

(Really went the extra mile too - bought it, packed it, and shipped it!)

NOS_playfield.jpgNOS_playfield.jpg

#1761 8 years ago

I didn't check pay pal so
Let me get back up to speed. Holidays and work limited my efforts. I'll maybe look deeper and if I got a pay pal payment I'll kindly refund . I think next time a PM might be better I check email 24/7 but pinside is 3-4 times s week sometimes less

#1762 8 years ago

Logged in to PayPal and no remittance rec'd to My acct . Not sure if I'm a different seller and there is another collector with parts??. I was looking for a outhole kicker assembly with coil and a score reel for Chicago Coin and could not locate the outhole assembly as of yesterday . But I got 2 totes of Crap I have not dug into buried behind wood pellets and a snow blower . I know i have a reel for sure.

#1763 8 years ago

Never mind!

#1764 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Logged in to PayPal and no remittance rec'd to My acct .

Makes sense since I sent it to someone else! Oops, sorry for the confusion.

It's a long story, but basically, I was talking to you and someone else, but didn't realize that I was dealing with two people, so when after I sent $$$ to him, and then started getting conflicting info on part availability, pricing and then you said no money received.... well, I know the Pinball community is generally a great one filled with honest, like minded people, but I was starting to wonder.

Anyway it's all straightened out now, and thank you for your original offer and the quick responses. I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble.

-W

#1765 8 years ago

Looking for:
Grand Prix right slingshot plastic
Foto Finish both slingshot plastics, or full used set

Plastics don't need to be perfect, just halfway presentable.

#1766 8 years ago

I am parting out a Gottlieb Airport if anyone needs parts.

#1767 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Still trying to locate a Williams Chime Box

Quoted from bflagg:

Ryan, I probably have what you need.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Awesome!!! PM Sent!

Just wanted to send a brief update on Pinsider great-guy, BFlagg. I received his chime unit a couple days ago and it's now functioning in my Williams Swinger project, which is all outlined in gory detail on my resto thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-restoration-and-eventual-retheme/page/11#post-2832780

Not only was it immaculately packaged, but after PM-ing over the weekend, BFlagg sent the unit first thing on Monday, it arrived on Thursday, and he even PM'ed to make sure I knew it arrived. Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks, Barry!!!

Sincerely,
Ryan

#1768 8 years ago
Quoted from LukeInOklahoma:

I am parting out a Gottlieb Airport if anyone needs parts.

Do you have side-rails from it that you're parting out?

#1769 8 years ago

Hi.... Can anyone spare a couple feet of the silver ground wire used by Gottlieb. Can't find anything like it around here. I used some copper repair a circuit. Looks like crap.

#1770 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I'm not sure if I am going to use the side rails yet. I am using the cab and backbox for another project. If I wind up not using them I will let you know.

#1771 8 years ago

I've got side rails from two parts games available if you need them. Won't be able to send them out until after Christmas though.

Aloha
Super Soccer

#1772 8 years ago

Hey somebody was looking for wiper fingers...PBR actually sells these. the thick ones, 60's and 70's. the thin ones, 50's

gtb-a7291.jpggtb-a7291.jpg

#1773 8 years ago

Says out of stock though?

#1774 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Says out of stock though?

the thin ones...who does fifies anyway I actually have 6 of the thin ones, off of a earlier wiper.

#1775 8 years ago

I think the guy that was looking found some. He needed them for an Olympic Hockey. Williams apparently used the thin style in the 60s as well.

#1776 8 years ago

Anyone need parts for a Williams Star Action? Have the bottom cabinet, guts and playfield. Would like to sell it all together. Thought I'd post it here before CL.

IMG_6808.jpgIMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6809.jpgIMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6810.jpgIMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6811.jpgIMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6812.jpgIMG_6812.jpg

IMG_6813.jpgIMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6814.jpgIMG_6814.jpg

#1777 8 years ago

I think someone was desperately looking for that Center bumper cap for another Williams game (like GulpStream or Pat Hand or something). The blue ones look like they are off of a Space Mission.

#1778 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I've got side rails from two parts games available if you need them. Won't be able to send them out until after Christmas though.
Aloha
Super Soccer

Would those be the same as Atlantis (that's what they're for)? Overall condition? Thanks, Hoov! I may be interested.

#1779 8 years ago

Would those be the same as Atlantis (that's what they're for)? Overall condition? Thanks, Hoov! I may be interested.

I'm thinking Super Soccer might fit. I'll have to measure them though when I get time (I have an Atlantis) and check condition and get back to you.

#1780 8 years ago

i need the 2 switch stack from a 2 coins 3 plays relay
like this one.
only need the switches not the relay

20151129_190356.jpg20151129_190356.jpg

#1781 8 years ago

Got a 76 Royal Flush that is missing a purple joker face insert. Are these still around or known to be impossible to find etc?
Not listed on PBR and I've heard people say they couldn't find them there.
Thanks.

#1782 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Got a 76 Royal Flush that is missing a purple joker face insert. Are these still around or known to be impossible to find etc?
Not listed on PBR and I've heard people say they couldn't find them there.
Thanks.

those are very hard to find BUT not IMPOSSIBLE
pm me your info

20151207_202751.jpg20151207_202751.jpg

#1783 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I'm thinking Super Soccer might fit. I'll have to measure them though when I get time (I have an Atlantis) and check condition and get back to you.

The side rails are the same between Super Soccer and Atlantis.

#1784 8 years ago

I need a late 70's Gottlieb 4 player back door. The dimensions are 27 5/8 wide x 28 5/8 tall. If you have one, PM me with price.

#1785 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

The side rails are the same between Super Soccer and Atlantis.

Thanks Mike. I thought so.

#1786 8 years ago

Re: pink-ish thing (Williams Shooter housing) - It's here already! USA to UK in just a few days. Thanks Ryan for your generosity! I can see how busy you are, so taking time to do that is much appreciated. I'll be trying an epoxy fix today, but even if that doesn't work I can fiddle it together somehow and the join won't show. Isn't Pinside great? For my Flipper Parade I get instant expert advice on power supply and other tech problems, and now a nice replacement part for my Doozie - just for asking. I'm shooting some video of both machines as I make progress, and will eventually post them on YouTube with links from Pinside.

#1787 8 years ago
Quoted from oldtowner:

Re: pink-ish thing (Williams Shooter housing) - It's here already! USA to UK in just a few days. Thanks Ryan for your generosity!

Wow, that was fast! Happy to send it along, especially to a good home. Can't wait to see it in action!

#1788 8 years ago

THANK YOU to Pinhead52 for getting me the right size insert for my Fireball. You're the man!!!

#1789 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

THANK YOU to Pinhead52 for getting me the right size insert for my Fireball. You're the man!!!

Hopefully it was a close match. But yea we are all here to help one another... gotta go wrap a parts Christmas package for New Zealand.

Ken

#1790 8 years ago

My current parts wish list:

-SweetHearts bg
-CowPoke bg
-qty 2 arms off of Buckaroo style roto target (Steve will repair but not sell arms, dont want to mail the roto in)
-Instruction card to a Flipper Pool.

And New Zealand I promise to get the care package off this weekend.

Ken

#1791 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I like this. Wish I had some of your list to hand you...but while we're all wishing, here's my list...

RyanClaytor's Current Parts Wish List:

- NOS 1964 Bally Hay-Ride Backglass

bg.jpgbg.jpg

- 1964 Bally Hay-Ride/Harvest center plastic (the one with the grapes)

centerPlastic.jpgcenterPlastic.jpg

...mine's a little broken...

closeUp.jpgcloseUp.jpg

...yes, I know I can reproduce it. Hoping for an original.

#1792 8 years ago

Hello EM guys!
I'm looking for a 1973 Gottlieb Jungle backglass.......I don't have anything right now. A couple of guys have mentioned Callie, which might work but I haven't got a good pic of an original.
I have tried a few of the obvious main guys but no luck.
Am I just screwed and completely living in fantasy land thinking I will find a decent glass? Thanks

#1793 8 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Hello EM guys!
I'm looking for a 1973 Gottlieb Jungle backglass.......I don't have anything right now. A couple of guys have mentioned Callie, which might work but I haven't got a good pic of an original.
I have tried a few of the obvious main guys but no luck.
Am I just screwed and completely living in fantasy land thinking I will find a decent glass? Thanks

It looks like John Robertson has a NOS Jungle backglass at his business:

https://www.flippers.com/back4sal.html

If he still has it this might double the value of your game!

#1794 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

It looks like John Robertson has a NOS Jungle backglass at his business:
https://www.flippers.com/back4sal.html
If he still has it this might double the value of your game!

I tried John...... His list is wrong.... He has one but it is missing about half the paint.

#1795 8 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

I tried John...... His list is wrong.... He has one but it is missing about half the paint.

Did you try Steve @ Mayfair?

#1796 8 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Did you try Steve @ Mayfair?

Yes...... No luck.....
I got this pin for free and it is really nice, just no Backglass....
So have some room to spend a little cash on it.
I do appreciate all ideas!

#1797 8 years ago

I just checked bgresto and it's not available yet.

#1798 8 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Yes...... No luck.....
I got this pin for free and it is really nice, just no Backglass....
So have some room to spend a little cash on it.
I do appreciate all ideas!

Maybe try Gary Conway

#1799 8 years ago

Anyone need any parts from this old wood rail? Just wanting to keep the playfield, so everything else is up for grabs. I don't have the head or legs for it.

1947 Williams Amber

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#1800 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

-SweetHearts bg
-CowPoke bg

Ken

2 down, still need SweetHearts and Cowpoke bg, also need a complete head to a King of Diamonds...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.