IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 207.
#1601 8 years ago

I just put an ad up in the marketplace here on Pinside, but I figure I should probably mention it here as well. I am looking for a Space Odyssey/Space Mission playfield for a restoration I am working on. Anybody who can help me, I'd love it if you gave me a shout.

Thanks!

#1602 8 years ago

Need instruction card(s) for 1961 Williams Space Ship. Decently clear scans of original cards would be adequate.

Let me know what you have.

#1604 8 years ago
Quoted from Theonlylilo:

These are the dimensions about contact tracks on the fixed flange. Can you confirm?
Let me know!
Thanks again!!!

20140824_224502.jpg

Its identical to the wiper on my surfer/swapped them...

#1605 8 years ago

I could use a few of these or at least 2. Flat carriage bolts for the coin door of Sonic or Segasa. image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1606 8 years ago

Correction; I need a Palace Guard back glass

#1607 8 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

I could use a few of these or at least 2. Flat carriage bolts for the coin door of Sonic or Segasa. image.jpeg

Have a few of those.

IMG_0313.jpgIMG_0313.jpg

#1608 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Have a few of those.
IMG_0313.jpg

Pm sent.

#1609 8 years ago

This thread is the coolest.

#1610 8 years ago

Got my bell working. Bought a knocker plunger from PBL and cut an inch off it and it seems to be working fine. Thanks for the help.

#1611 8 years ago

Looking for a 10c/dime Coin Mech Inc coin mech for my ball bowler pls.

#1612 8 years ago

Looking for an Instruction Card or pdf copy etc for Magic Town by Williams.

#1613 8 years ago

Need some or a set of good yellow, red and mauve posts for a 1964 Williams Palooka.

Bruce

Palooka posts.jpgPalooka posts.jpg

#1614 8 years ago

Check ePay Bruce this sort of part is frequent there.

Steve J.

#1615 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Check ePay Bruce this sort of part is frequent there.

Steve, I think you meant eBay? Will keep checking there.

Thanks,
Bruce

#1616 8 years ago

Bruce,

Due to how much I am asked to pay overall and its sometimes eBay's deserved bad reputation as a place for over paying I use the moniker ePay.

That said I find the costs for original and NOS parts like plastic posts etc can be very reasonable half the time.

I picked up 9 white bumper caps (rare) never used a few months ago for a more than a fair price. I also picked up some red posts similar to what you need a while ago again nice color and still in good shape.

Steve J.

#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Due to how much I am asked to pay overall and its sometimes eBay's deserved bad reputation as a place for over paying I use the moniker ePay.

Steve,

That's what I thought.

I do see red posts the same as mine on eBay but I'd like to try to get the yellow and mauve ones with them if possible.

Bruce

#1618 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Have a few of those.
IMG_0313.jpg

Thanks to Mark (balzofsteel) my prospector has a full set of proper coin door bolts.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1619 8 years ago

Since I have an extra set now, if anyone wants this set just send me a pm and they will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in the conus.

Love this thread.- Barry

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1620 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Need some or a set of good yellow, red and mauve posts for a 1964 Williams Palooka.
Bruce
Palooka posts.jpg

Bruce, pretty sure I've got some of these... PM me with your number and I'll give you a ring.

#1621 8 years ago

I have ended up with a Stern EM lockdown bar. Usual 22 inches long but 2.5 inches wide/deep. Button style. Pictured with a standard Gottlieb bar of the mid 70's. Since I am Gottlieb only I am in no need.

Will sell cheap, $10 over shipping

20151110_221311.jpg20151110_221311.jpg

#1622 8 years ago

Looking for info mostly this time around. Does anyone know of a source for those round-head, slotted screws with the built-in washers that are used for Gottlieb posts and plastics, at least in the early 60s? My Flying Chariots has definitely seen some moisture in its life and nearly all the playfield screws are rusty and I'd like to replace them. I'd prefer original style slotted heads but I could live with Phillips if I have to.

Same question for pop bumper cap screws. I can find slotted head screws but the modern ones have heads that are too small. The originals are rather fat headed for their size. Any good sources for those? Failing that, anyone got 4 they could spare?

Dave

#1623 8 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Thanks to Mark (balzofsteel) my prospector has a full set of proper coin door bolts.

image.jpg

That is a nice looking coin-door there.

#1624 8 years ago

I'm looking for a 70s Williams male jones plug that has 22 pins on it. It plugs the
wiring harness from the bottom mech panel to the head. Mine is broken in 4 places.
Also need a 70s Bally male and female jones plug with 12 pins.

#1625 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Looking for info mostly this time around. Does anyone know of a source for those round-head, slotted screws with the built-in washers that are used for Gottlieb posts and plastics, at least in the early 60s? My Flying Chariots has definitely seen some moisture in its life and nearly all the playfield screws are rusty and I'd like to replace them. I'd prefer original style slotted heads but I could live with Phillips if I have to.
Same question for pop bumper cap screws. I can find slotted head screws but the modern ones have heads that are too small. The originals are rather fat headed for their size. Any good sources for those? Failing that, anyone got 4 they could spare?
Dave

The built-in washer screws are hard to find, availble from parted out machines... PBR does sell screws for the pop caps but I may be able to send you some. I also buy from these guys

https://www.boltdepot.com/Sheet_metal_screws_Slotted_pan_head_Stainless_steel_18-8_4.aspx

#1626 8 years ago
Quoted from candyman:

I'm looking for a 70s Williams male jones plug that has 22 pins on it. It plugs the
wiring harness from the bottom mech panel to the head. Mine is broken in 4 places.

I may have one. I will check tonight when I get home. - Barry

#1627 8 years ago

need a right sling plastic for a Williams Aztec

#1628 8 years ago

I am in need of a few of the plastics for 300/Top Score....

#1629 8 years ago
Quoted from candyman:

I have this one I can lop the wires off of. image.jpgimage.jpg

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Bruce, pretty sure I've got some of these... PM me with your number and I'll give you a ring.

PM sent... thanks.

Bruce

#1631 8 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

I have this one I can lop the wires off of. image.jpg

bflagg, that is exactly what I need. Cutting off the wires is fine since I'll need to solder
the wires from my game to it anyway.

#1632 8 years ago

I am in need of a lockdown bar for my Target Alpha. It has holes in the receiver for a lockdown with posts on the bottom. Is this the same as the "button" style?

#1633 8 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I am in need of a lockdown bar for my Target Alpha. It has holes in the receiver for a lockdown with posts on the bottom. Is this the same as the "button" style?

yes, that's the button or peg style. Tough to find these days.

#1634 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

need a right sling plastic for a Williams Aztec

Boilerman,

I have a pair of Aztec slings if you are interested:

azt01.jpgazt01.jpg
azt02.jpgazt02.jpg

Mike V.

#1635 8 years ago

Looking for a plastic for Sure Shot as per the picture. Upper left on the playfield. Man holding 8 ball. Mine has a piece missing .

plastic_Sure_Shot_1.jpgplastic_Sure_Shot_1.jpg

#1636 8 years ago

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but here goes. Anyone out there have an NOS Bally Hay-Ride backglass? My playfield is perfection and I'm hoping for a glass to match. Here's mine:

IMG_9738.jpgIMG_9738.jpg

...it has some flaking and is cracked in the upper left.

Fingers crossed,
Ryan

#1637 8 years ago

Ever thought about a reproduction?

http://bgresto.com/

I got my Sea Ray done last month and it's beautiful.

#1638 8 years ago

Great suggestion, Fug. Figured I'd toss out a hail mary first and see if anything turned up.

#1639 8 years ago

ok, what are the metal bar spacers that go between the ball arch called?

And does anyone have a couple in good condition? (for a 1965 Williams, although I'm guessing GTB will fit.)

Thx

#1640 8 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

ok, what are the metal bar spacers that go between the ball arch called?
And does anyone have a couple in good condition? (for a 1965 Williams, although I'm guessing GTB will fit.)
Thx

Top arch U channel? you need 1 or 2?

#1641 8 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Boilerman,
I have a pair of Aztec slings if you are interested:
azt01.jpg
azt02.jpg
Mike V.

pm sent

#1642 8 years ago

Really not expecting anyone to have this, but here goes.

See diagram - there is a drive arm with a part that hits the bell - A1150.

See pic and my drive arm is missing this and a piece of metal that goes on top of drive arm.

Gottlieb 1952 , it's part of a 10000 point stepper unit.

Going to be a tough find....

Thanks!

IMG_3366.jpgIMG_3366.jpg

IMG_9153.jpgIMG_9153.jpg

#1643 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb score reel switch stack # B-9576. This is for my 1973 High Hand 100's reel, someone in the past had bent it up badly & I am having problems keeping it in adjustment. Anyone have a spare?

Gottlieb score reel switch types (Small).jpgGottlieb score reel switch types (Small).jpg

FOUND - Oddly, PBR did not have any. Marcos did. Marcos is not always the cheapest, but wow, what a nice web site.

#1644 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Looking for a Gottlieb score reel switch stack # B-9576. This is for my 1973 High Hand 100's reel, someone in the past had bent it up badly & I am having problems keeping it in adjustment. Anyone have a spare?

FOUND - Oddly, PBR did not have any. Marcos did. Marcos is not always the cheapest, but wow, what a nice web site.

There is always score reels that come up on ebay, good to have a couple on hand. I would have sent you 1 for the $5 shipping fee.

#1645 8 years ago

In need of

-pop a card pf
-King of Diamonds head guts or whole head
-CowPoke back glass

#1646 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

There is always score reels that come up on ebay, good to have a couple on hand. I would have sent you 1 for the $5 shipping fee.

Rats, oh well. I needed some other odds & ends anyway.
Thanks for the offer!

#1647 8 years ago

need a back door for a williams 4 player em
but a 2 or 4 player door for either williams or bally will work they are the same size
27 3/4 X 25 7/16 X 5/8

#1648 8 years ago

WTB: back door for a 1967 Gottlieb Sing Along.

#1649 8 years ago
Quoted from prock:

http://www.pbresource.com/backdoor.html

#1650 8 years ago
Quoted from prock:

Was this the Detroit, MI, area Sing Along that recently sold on ebay? Good deal.

ebay.com link: Sing Along Gottlieb PINBALL MACHINE For Parts or Repair

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.