aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 207.
#1551 8 years ago

Still need a complete head to a King of Diamonds

#1552 8 years ago

I need an original marbled 100000 when lit pop cap like the repro in picture. Could also do with 2 blue and 1 green - same type.

Can buy or swap with cap in picture or from selection below. ( apart from 100000 when lit caps! )

IMG_9043.jpgIMG_9043.jpg

6.jpg6.jpg

8.jpg8.jpg

#1553 8 years ago

In the same light I need a red daisy domed 100 points when lit for a flipper cowboy. No PBR does not have that one.

#1554 8 years ago

I need Bally Coil E-184-239 for my Four Million BC Zipper flipper.

The current coil is blowing the fuse. My guess is that the coil is shorting out. The flipper will successfully zip once, but it blows out the 1.25 fuse every time.

If you happen to have a good one for sale, please let me know.

Marcus

#1555 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Let me look. If it's there, it's yours.

Any luck on this one Mark?

#1556 8 years ago

Hi, anyone got a 3" Williams flipper in white lying around (has the "W" logo - see pic), need one for my Dealers Choice - someone put a yellow one on.
IMG_2598.JPGIMG_2598.JPG
(And yes, I know I have some playfield touch-ups to do )
Thanks

Danny

#1557 8 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Need the armiture/linkage (not sure what to call it) for the match unit on a Surf Champ. Without it my match won't cycle.

Picture of your credit unit? i probably got what you need, have a couple of match units.

#1558 8 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Thank you again to gottguy for sending me the actuator and the leaf spring. These parts fit right in and put this relay back into working order. Thanks for bailing me out with these hard to find parts! Red arrows show the before and after.
Bonus 6-10 trip relay actuator and leaf spring fixed 2.jpg

Glad to help

#1559 8 years ago

Anybody need a Surfer/SurfChamp spinner? Bought 2 sets off of ebay for the checkered flag ones (Snow Derby)
checker.JPGchecker.JPG

#1560 8 years ago

Let me look. If it's there, it's yours.

As best I can tell, Sky Jump does not have this kind of relay -- at least I don't see one matching this description. I'm happy to send you some pics in case you see one that I'm just missing, but I don't see any latching relays. Let me know if you think I am wrong and I'll send pics.

#1561 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Any luck on this one Mark?

As best I can tell, Sky Jump does not have this kind of relay -- at least I don't see one matching this description. I'm happy to send you some pics in case you see one that I'm just missing, but I don't see any latching relays. Let me know if you think I'm wrong and I'll send pics.

#1562 8 years ago

As best I can tell, Sky Jump does not have this kind of relay -- at least I don't see one matching this description. I'm happy to send you some pics in case you see one that I'm just missing, but I don't see any latching relays. Let me know if you think I'm wrong and I'll send pics.

Ok no problem. Was just hoping it did.
Thanks

#1563 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody need a Surfer/SurfChamp spinner? Bought 2 sets off of ebay for the checkered flag ones (Snow Derby)
checker.JPG

don't have the spinner but have both images all cleaned up ready to print out, if you want them just pm me your email adddress

#1564 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Royal Flush (1976) backglass - mine's really flaky, and a backglass for a Domino (1968). My Domino backglass is all there, but the colors are really faded. I see that Ron Web has a repo on sale, but an original would be cool. Thanks.

#1565 8 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I'm looking for a Royal Flush (1976) backglass - mine's really flaky, and a backglass for a Domino (1968). My Domino backglass is all there, but the colors are really faded. I see that Ron Web has a repo on sale, but an original would be cool. Thanks.

Every RF Ive seen has been flacky. Shay has the Royal flush

#1566 8 years ago

Looking for one Hocus Pocus Spinner.

#1567 8 years ago

Anyone have a nickle coin mech for 1968 Williams EM machine?

#1568 8 years ago

Looking for some early bally parts 1933 style

Tilt cup
Ball lift guard plate
Trough
Chrome rails on the side of the cab

-Jeff

#1569 8 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

Anyone have a nickle coin mech for 1968 Williams EM machine?

PBR did have some NOS nickel coin mechs a while back,l not sure if he still does.

#1570 8 years ago

looking for a couple pieces for a 1949 gott bowling champ. the header is needed for the back box and as well i need an insert for the # 6 thanks in advance

#1571 8 years ago

I have a United Skippy bowler and its missing the plunger for the bell. Does anybody know where I can get one for it? Thanks.IMG_0245.JPGIMG_0245.JPG

#1572 8 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

http://bgresto.com/?p=564

#1573 8 years ago

I was just looking at that page, thanks.

Quoted from pinhead52:

Every RF Ive seen has been flaky.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that's flaky.

#1574 8 years ago

Flippers.com has listed a lot of NOS Bally EM parts.

http://www.flippers.com/catalog/index.php/pinball-game-parts-bally-parts-c-5_37

I found the coil for my zipper flipper for 4MBC.

Good luck searching for your needed part!

Marcus

#1575 8 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

I have a United Skippy bowler and its missing the plunger for the bell. Does anybody know where I can get one for it? Thanks

Just buy a Knocker Plunger from PBR and cut to size. I had to do that for a Williams Klondike Chime Bar, same as you would for a bell.

http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html

Ken

#1576 8 years ago
Quoted from singlezero:

looking for a couple pieces for a 1949 gott bowling champ. the header is needed for the back box and as well i need an insert for the # 6 thanks in advance

I have these NOS cards - must be pretty rare!

Pm me if interested as doubt I will ever get this game.

IMG_9054.jpgIMG_9054.jpg

#1577 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just buy a Knocker Plunger from PBR and cut to size. I had to do that for a Williams Klondike Chime Bar, same as you would for a bell.

Will do. Thanks.

#1578 8 years ago

I need the collection of parts that goes with this.

IMG_3325.jpgIMG_3325.jpg

#1579 8 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi, anyone got a 3" Williams flipper in white lying around (has the "W" logo - see pic), need one for my Dealers Choice - someone put a yellow one on.

Will these work:

Flipper bat - 3 in Williams logo white
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-7253
Flipper shoe & shaft Williams 3 inch
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7087

...just found out about 'em myself (but I'm sort of new to the EM side of things).

Good luck, 4Max!
Ryan

#1580 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I need the collection of parts that goes with this.

NP, Ive got at least two sets in the tool box. Very nice by the way.

#1581 8 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Will this do it for you? It's one of the type with the bat molded onto the shaft, so it doesn't use a shoe. If you can use it, PM me your address and I'll get it off to you.

Dave

IMG_0714.JPGIMG_0714.JPG

#1582 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Anyone have a NOS Strange World backglass to part with?

nos bg has a few tiny specks but otherwise mint....

looking for a near mint surfer, airport and big ben backglass

20151027_174943.jpg20151027_174943.jpg

20151027_174954.jpg20151027_174954.jpg

20151027_174950.jpg20151027_174950.jpg

20151027_175021.jpg20151027_175021.jpg

#1583 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

nos bg has a few tiny specks but otherwise mint....

Looks pretty nice. I'll have to compare to the one coming from Mayfair...

#1584 8 years ago

Need this broken part (plunger?) from a 1964 Williams "Palooka".

PBR seems to sell rebuild kits only and the flippers work well enough that I don't think they need to be rebuilt.

Bruce

Broken Flipper Part.jpgBroken Flipper Part.jpg

#1585 8 years ago

Still looking for a Williams Zig Zag backglass & a Bally Hi-Deal backglass. Buy or trade...

#1586 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Need this broken part (plunger?) from a 1964 Williams "Palooka".

PBR seems to sell rebuild kits only and the flippers work well enough that I don't think they need to be rebuilt.

Bruce

PBR has just the new "Link Material" that you cut to size for your repair.

http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Ken

#1587 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

PBR seems to sell rebuild kits only

No, you can buy just the links:

http://pbresource.com/KT-WFLIP03.html

(scroll down)

"If you need the flipper link only and not the Plunger/Link assembly offered in the kit, we also offer the link by itself
1A2847-2"

"WLL-1A2847-2 $1.85ea"

#1588 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

No, you can buy just the links:
http://pbresource.com/KT-WFLIP03.html
(scroll down)
"If you need the flipper link only and not the Plunger/Link assembly offered in the kit, we also offer the link by itself
1A2847-2"
"WLL-1A2847-2 $1.85ea"

where are these flipper kits in the top level menus? Not the easiest site to nav.

#1589 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

where are these flipper kits in the top level menus? Not the easiest site to nav.

Under Playfield Parts and then Flipper Rebuild Kits.
http://www.pbresource.com/rebuildkit.html

#1590 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

PBR has just the new "Link Material" that you cut to size for your repair.
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Quoted from DirtFlipper:

1A2847-2"
"WLL-1A2847-2 $1.85ea"

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys. (especially DF for helping find the part I need)

Will call PBR and place an order. I think I'll order the Plunger/Link which may be easier to install. WLL-1A2847-2A $4.58ea.

Quoted from MikeO:

Under Playfield Parts and then Flipper Rebuild Kits.
http://www.pbresource.com/rebuildkit.html

That's where I was looking for the part. I see you need to click "Detailed Breakdown" to see the flipper parts for sale individually.
Bruce

#1591 8 years ago

I could really use a Gottlieb Lancers backglass. The machine doesn't have one at all so any condition would be an improvement.
I've checked all of the suppliers that I know of and didn't see any available but if any of you know of one for sale I'd love to find one.

#1592 8 years ago

Looking for two cowboy targets for a Stern Stampede/Rawhide. I need the one with the horse bucking up (pictured on the left) Part# 472-302C. I'd settle for the other target as well for now, 472-302B, since one is missing entirely. There is one on ebay for $25, but it's the one I don't need, and that's too much for the wrong target.

Alternatively, If someone could post a high-res pic of the target 302C I can make a decal for now. Thanks!

Cowboy_Targets.jpgCowboy_Targets.jpg

#1593 8 years ago

Looking for the slingshot plastic for atlantis. If I cant find one, I may sell the rest of my plastics that are in good shape to help fund some repros.

#1594 8 years ago

Looking for a Backlgass for Royal Guard. BG resto maybe, leaning toward original transparent over translucent.

#1595 8 years ago

Anybody have two targets to a GTB roto target wheel? Buckaroo style. PBR I believe has the target stem but I dont think they have the whole target head face etc. A buddy just picked up a Buckaroo with two missing targets...

Ken

#1596 8 years ago

Got lots of crudely painted ones from I think a goucho (entire roto parted for the blades). Shoot me your mailing address and I will pop 2 in the mail Monday. Not sure why you got down voted????

#1597 8 years ago

I'm searching a bakelite wiper for a DUOTRON stepper unit (Gottlieb, 2-players)
I'm at disposal for any further info. Let me know if you have to sell that piece!!!
Thanks guys...

Duotron_stepper.jpgDuotron_stepper.jpg

#1598 8 years ago
Quoted from Theonlylilo:

I'm searching a bakelite wiper for a DUOTRON stepper unit (Gottlieb, 2-players)
I'm at disposal for any further info. Let me know if you have to sell that piece!!!
Thanks guys...

You may be in luck My parts manual calls out a wiper of B-12568 for Duotron, same as Surfer. And i just found one in my parts bin that matches my Surfer
20151102_214048.jpg20151102_214048.jpg

#1599 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You may be in luck My parts manual calls out a wiper of B-12568 for Duotron, same as Surfer. And i just found one in my parts bin that matches my Surfer
20151102_214048.jpg

Thanks Pinhead!!! Let me check at home... I'll give you all the measures for confirmation!
If it is the right one, could you send me only the wiper to Italy? Or all the stepper unit?
Ciao
Loris

#1600 8 years ago

These are the dimensions about contact tracks on the fixed flange. Can you confirm?
Let me know!
Thanks again!!!

20140824_224502.jpg20140824_224502.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 22.50
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.