gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 207.
#1501 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

The coin entry plate isn't so hard to find. It's the coin chutes that are the challenge.

Ok, so maybe I am using the wrong "nomenclature" - I just need the entry plate, just for "show" I don't need all the "innards". Would need two for a couple of projects I'm working on..... Thanks!

#1502 8 years ago

I put this in the WTB section but maybe I have a better chance here.

I am working on a Bally Monte Carlo and have discovered that one of the trip relays is missing the actuator as you can see in the photo. Unfortunately, the top leaf spring also is snapped off, and I think I will need this to slip into the top opening on the actuator for it all to work.

I am getting the 4-slot actuator from PBR, but they don't have the leaf springs. I believe I need ASW-BO-5 as shown in the picture from the parts catalog. Does anyone know where I might find this?

Bonus 6-10 trip relay missing actuator sm.jpgBonus 6-10 trip relay missing actuator sm.jpgbally switch actuator.jpgbally switch actuator.jpg

#1503 8 years ago

I might have some in a spare Bally score motor. I'll check and report back tonite

#1504 8 years ago

I have the bottom-board from a Gottlieb Sky Jump I'd be willing to part-out cheap, or trade if anyone needs one. Has the score motor, brackets and all the relays I believe plus the transformer. Does not include chime unit or anything else. Looks like some wires were cut. I can take pictures.

#1505 8 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I put this in the WTB section but maybe I have a better chance here.
I am working on a Bally Monte Carlo and have discovered that one of the trip relays is missing the actuator as you can see in the photo. Unfortunately, the top leaf spring also is snapped off, and I think I will need this to slip into the top opening on the actuator for it all to work.
I am getting the 4-slot actuator from PBR, but they don't have the leaf springs. I believe I need ASW-BO-5 as shown in the picture from the parts catalog. Does anyone know where I might find this?
Bonus 6-10 trip relay missing actuator sm.jpgbally switch actuator.jpg

20151015_195234.jpg20151015_195234.jpg
PM me your address and I will send it to you, just cover the $6 postage.You can have the actuator too if you want

#1506 8 years ago

I finally get to participate in this thread! I am looking for a set of Volley plastics, two of mine are broken. I have seen the repro set but was hoping to find a few nice used pieces for this game.

#1507 8 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

20151015_195234.jpg
PM me your address and I will send it to you, just cover the $6 postage.You can have the actuator too if you want

Great! Thanks!! PM on the way.

#1508 8 years ago

WTB parts or complete coin mechanism for a United (Tropics) 1962 ball bowler. These are my existing components which are missing the coin chute, coin mech, reject mechanism & front plate, locking mechanism & coin box.

BBcoinmechfront.jpgBBcoinmechfront.jpg

BBcoinmechrear.jpgBBcoinmechrear.jpg

#1509 8 years ago

Just a quick shout out to boilerman who inspired me to pay it forward by helping out with free parts! Xsvtoys...the parts are on the way

#1510 8 years ago

wayner, get a hold of Chris at St louis ball bowlers. He has just about anything.

#1511 8 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Just a quick shout out to boilerman who inspired me to pay it forward by helping out with free parts! Xsvtoys...the parts are on the way

this what this hobby is all about, help others when you can.
it feels good to help people and not charge them a few buck for a used part.
like buying a buddy a beer.
you just earned 25 Karma points!!!!

images.pngimages.png

#1512 8 years ago
Quoted from Tazmans:

wayner, get a hold of Chris at St louis ball bowlers. He has just about anything.

..but not this part. I have already tried & Chris is keeping a look out-thks anyway.

#1513 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

How hard is it to find the "coin accept" plates for early Gottliebs? this would be the narrow metal piece with two extended slots that the coins go into??? Forgot to look at York - found a cabinet and legs, bolts, but need this part.

What year gottlieb? For 60's I have a bunch of coin plates. PBR stocks 60s-70s stuff.

http://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html

#1514 8 years ago

Speaking of paying it forward, I'm more than happy to offer up that bottom-board from the parted-out Gottlieb Sky jump (and the parts mounted to it) free to anyone who needs it. I'd just need you to cover shipping if not local.

#1515 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Speaking of paying it forward, I'm more than happy to offer up that bottom-board from the parted-out Gottlieb Sky jump (and the parts mounted to it) free to anyone who needs it. I'd just need you to cover shipping if not local.

Mark, if that Sky Jump bottom board has a "V" latching relay, I could use it. The one in my High hand is being finicky & I would like another to rebuild as a spare.

-- Dasvis

#1516 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Mark, if that Sky Jump bottom board has a "V" latching relay, I could use it. The one in my High hand is being finicky & I would like another to rebuild as a spare.
-- Dasvis

Let me look. If it's there, it's yours.

#1517 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

What year gottlieb? For 60's I have a bunch of coin plates. PBR stocks 60s-70s stuff.
http://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-c7202a.jpg

It's sort of like this one, it is for SlickChick: Here's a pic from IPMD
http://www.ipdb.org/images/2208/image-40.jpg

Need two actually, one for Aloha also.

Best,

Nate

#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

..but not this part. I have already tried & Chris is keeping a look out-thks anyway.

Did you try Wes McCullough? He just bought out Doc Doom's old business.
http://bigballbowler.com/index.html

#1519 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Did you try Wes McCullough? He just bought out Doc Doom's old business.
http://bigballbowler.com/index.html

Yes thks Alex. I picked up the sale on rgp a couple of days ago & sent Wes a message on the parts but have not had a reply yet. Was he already a ball bowler seller?

#1520 8 years ago

I can imagine that Wes is overwhelmed with the logistics of moving !

#1521 8 years ago

How hard is it to find the metal posts like on kings and queens? I checked with Mayfair and he doesn't have any.

#1522 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

How hard is it to find the metal posts like on kings and queens? I checked with Mayfair and he doesn't have any.

Pretty tough unless you know the right people I just happened to strip a Central Park pf... make me an offer

#1523 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-c7202a.jpg
It's sort of like this one, it is for SlickChick: Here's a pic from IPMD
http://www.ipdb.org/images/2208/image-40.jpg
Need two actually, one for Aloha also.
Best,
Nate

You keep asking for the "Plate" but I think it is the down chutes that you want (the part that is sticking out of the face plates). These are what people are saying are nearly impossible to get since they get sheared off over time. And the newer 70's style are more common (more games junked).

I am not sure if it will work but you might be able to try the later style triangular face plate with the later model down chutes that don't stick out. Then, you would have to add some GI sockets to light up the plastic inserts.

#1524 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Pretty tough unless you know the right people I just happened to strip a Central Park pf... make me an offer

Just trying to decide if I want to pick one up that's missing around 15 of them. Just trying to decide if I want to mess with it

#1525 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Just trying to decide if I want to pick one up that's missing around 15 of them. Just trying to decide if I want to mess with it

They go for about $2-3 ea. PBR had a small stock at one point and they sold for $3 each.

#1526 8 years ago

Anyone have a NOS Strange World backglass to part with?

#1527 8 years ago

Looking for a Wms Jungle lock down bar.

I just picked up a '60 Jungle and it has a wood lockdown bar. Its nicely made but I would like to find an original if possible. Any spares about?

Thanks.

John

#1528 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Anyone have a NOS Strange World backglass to part with?

not NOS but no paint loss 0

20150711_211411.jpg20150711_211411.jpg

#1529 8 years ago

Boilerman, is there anything you don't have??

#1530 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

20150711_211411.jpg

Looks promising. Something you'd part with though?

#1531 8 years ago
Quoted from ksnuclear:

Looking for a Wms Jungle lock down bar.
I just picked up a '60 Jungle and it has a wood lockdown bar. Its nicely made but I would like to find an original if possible. Any spares about?
Thanks.
John

I have the same problem. The originals are metal clad over wood. Mine is missing the metal clad. I wonder if yours is the same? I know a guy that said he'd sell me one but every time I ask about it he doesn't give me an answer.

#1532 8 years ago

Here is what this lockdown looks like.

Lockdown_2.jpgLockdown_2.jpg

Lockdown_1.jpgLockdown_1.jpg

#1533 8 years ago

Nope, that one is homemade. Does what it needs to for now. Too bad about the repaint as well. But hey you have a Jungle. It's a cool game that is not easy to find.

#1534 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

20150711_211411.jpg

I'm guessing this is the one out of your game, so probably not available, eh?

#1535 8 years ago

Congrats Dirt! I know you were looking for this title for awhile.

#1536 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I'm guessing this is the one out of your game, so probably not available, eh?

just found it for another local collector last week

#1537 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

just found it for another local collector last week

So, not available then?

OK, still looking for a NOS Strange World backglass (or very nice used original)...

Thanks.

#1538 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

So, not available then?
OK, still looking for a NOS Strange World backglass (or very nice used original)...
Thanks.

i will see if i can find you one. i found that one in less than a week

#1539 8 years ago

I'm also looking for an original Bally Freedom backglass. I have a translight in now as the original was missing but sure would like to find the real deal.

#1540 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i will see if i can find you one. i found that one in less than a week

Thanks - never hurts to have an extra set of eyes on the lookout.

Last year there was a guy in PA listing an EM Sinbad for sale on the Lancaster CL, then later on eBay. He said he also had a Strange World backglass (among some other backglasses), but I don't have his direct contact info. I think his name was Mike. Maybe someone here knows him?

#1541 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Thanks - never hurts to have an extra set of eyes on the lookout.
Last year there was a guy in PA listing an EM Sinbad for sale on the Lancaster CL, then later on eBay. He said he also had a Strange World backglass (among some other backglasses), but I don't have his direct contact info. I think his name was Mike. Maybe someone here knows him?

that would be mike reeder, i just text him to see if he still has it

#1542 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

that would be mike reeder, i just text him to see if he still has it

Hmm, might be a bit iffy then. I found the Sinbad posting in the CL thread here, and the associated commentary on the seller. Thanks for checking though.

I've also sent a note to Mayfair, but will call later in the week if Steve doesn't respond.

#1543 8 years ago

Looking for the following populated playfields in good condition:

Big Indian
Golden Arrow
High Hand

#1544 8 years ago

Anyone got a 1" smooth opaque red Gottlieb playfield post? My newly acquired Flying Chariots is missing just that one and it appears that PBR does not have the opaque red smooth ones.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

#1545 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Anyone got a 1" smooth opaque red Gottlieb playfield post? My newly acquired Flying Chariots is missing just that one and it appears that PBR does not have the opaque red smooth ones.
Thanks in advance!
Dave

Like this but in red? Ive got one... pm me

IMG_2784.jpgIMG_2784.jpg

#1546 8 years ago

Another plea for a head to a King of Diamonds.....or at least a KoD bank and I'll build one.

Ken

#1547 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Pinhead52 to the rescue! What a great community - one of the best I frequent. Thanks a lot!

#1548 8 years ago

Need Team One bumper cap and High Hand plastics

#1549 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Need Team One bumper cap and High Hand plastics

Pinball rescue has had that High hand set in their production schedule for quite a while, nothing yet....

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Playfield_Plastics_Schedule.html

#1550 8 years ago

Thank you again to gottguy for sending me the actuator and the leaf spring. These parts fit right in and put this relay back into working order. Thanks for bailing me out with these hard to find parts! Red arrows show the before and after.

Bonus 6-10 trip relay actuator and leaf spring fixed 2.jpgBonus 6-10 trip relay actuator and leaf spring fixed 2.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.