Topic Stats

• 5,701 posts
  • 536 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by iamdrunker
  • Topic is favorited by 137 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,711 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

84c1e5a4eceb7b0ccd72b1b58ac0a3ff8935c864[1] (resized).png
20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_6044 (resized).jpg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpg
100_4074 (resized).JPG
100_4073 (resized).JPG
100_4072 (resized).JPG
IMG_4384 (resized).jpg
IMG_0843 (resized).jpg
canon24102019 010 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 003 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 002 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 001 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 004 (resized).JPG
5100E4F3-D4E4-4109-8C73-6BD6F15EC19B.jpeg
868078BB-B261-4A9B-8253-1D8349867791.jpeg

There are 5701 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 115.
#1451 4 years ago

Ok, another long shot, but before I order repros, thought I'd check to see if anyone might have original legs for a Rockola World's Fair Jig-Saw. These have a 'pyramid' style top, but I need the double bolt hole variety (the earlier games had one bolt hole per leg; later games have two).

WorldsSeries_Jigsaw02.jpg

#1452 4 years ago

Looking for a number 2 plastic for my Flip a Card. If someone at one time or another replaced theirs or bought spares I'd be happy to buy whatever you have.

As long as it has a decent number 2 in the batch.

Thanks,

Bert

#1453 4 years ago

looking for a real nice set of plastics for a gottlieb oklahoma 1961

#1454 4 years ago

Need a 1-1/8" diameter translucent white rollover insert for a 1961 Williams Space Ship.

Useable used condition is all I'm looking for. Anyone have a Williams parts playfield with one of these?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1455 4 years ago

Mike, let me know if you can't come up with this part because I have one off of a Ten Spot but unfortunately, the ring underneath where the rollover button rests is partially missing.

You could probably repair it with some plastic cut to fit and some Loctite super glue.

#1456 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Thanks - I posted above that PBR now stocks them. Steve said Cow Poke is the only game that GTB made that had the red sunburst 100 points when lit cap. He dropped one in the mail yesterday. He also said Don Murphy stamped the cap with the non-matching ink and that explains why it didn't match his (Steve's) caps.

Glad to hear you got one. Funny that particular cap is only on that one (Gottlieb) game.

#1457 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Need a 1-1/8" diameter translucent white rollover insert for a 1961 Williams Space Ship.
Useable used condition is all I'm looking for. Anyone have a Williams parts playfield with one of these?
image.jpg image.jpg

If you can find two regular inserts of the right size (or one the correct size and one smaller one), then you might be able to fabricate one by creating the large hole in the correct size one, and the smaller hole in the other one, and then gluing the smaller one inside the larger one (i.e., stacking them).

#1458 4 years ago

Sounds like the perfect part for 3D printing for someone with those talents.

#1459 4 years ago

Which back-door did Gottlieb use on Atlantis? PBR lists two and I don't have the game in my possession yet to know which one it needs. I assume it's the "later" one that goes into the metal track (and not the wooden track) but wanted to confirm.

#1460 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Which back-door did Gottlieb use on Atlantis? PBR lists two and I don't have the game in my possession yet to know which one it needs. I assume it's the "later" one that goes into the metal track (and not the wooden track) but wanted to confirm.

Mark, are you scared to ask Steve?

#1461 4 years ago

Yep. Metal to Metal.

Ken

#1462 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Mark, are you scared to ask Steve?

Yeah...if you have not yet talked to Steve @ PBR, do yourself a favor and call him and ask him yourself...he will know.

I ended up talking with him about various pinball topics for 30 minutes and enjoyed every minute of it!

Now you know why the phone is always busy!

#1463 4 years ago

Oh I love Steve -- we have lengthy chats when I call. I just thought I'd ask you guys first. Thanks!

#1464 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

image.jpg image.jpg

RolloverInsert.jpg

I searched my parts bin and found 2 off a 59 Gottlieb Seven Seas rollover inserts. I'm guessing these are the same as the Williams. This is a perfect candidate for epoxy resin casting. 3D printers would not handle translucency properly and would leave an unattractive ring pattern. I produce those BaB animation balls and I'll take a stab at these.

I'll keep updates coming ..

Mike V.

#1465 4 years ago

I now this is probably a long shot but I would be interested in finding ALL the parts for a 1961 United "Playboy" shuffle-targette coin door / coin box. Mine was completely missing when I purchased it. I can build the box easy enough but need the other components. Pictures show the style I need.

001.jpg004.JPG

#1466 4 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

RolloverInsert.jpg
I searched my parts bin and found 2 off a 59 Gottlieb Seven Seas rollover inserts. I'm guessing these are the same as the Williams. This is a perfect candidate for epoxy resin casting. 3D printers would not handle translucency properly and would leave an unattractive ring pattern. I produce those BaB animation balls and I'll take a stab at these.
I'll keep updates coming ..
Mike V.

Thanks for the offer.

I have two coming for now albeit a non original color. Let me see what I end up with and their fit. My preference would be to find one in the original white translucent.

#1467 4 years ago

I need a Chicago Coin / Stern 2p Ball Count Unit for Stampede. The same machine ejacques was asking for parts, its become my problem now.

Circuit board part number: 468-2527
Finger Assembly: 464-2507

I know the unit can be found in:
Stampede
Sound Stage

More details in my WTB post here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-chicago-coin-stern-ball-count-unit#post-2707636

#1468 4 years ago

Looking for some or all playfield plastics for Williams Grand Prix...
hit me up if you have any or leads.
thanks!

#1469 4 years ago

Looking for a lockdown bar for a sky jump. Are the those pretty rare? Any condition is ok as long as its not pitted or something.

EDIT: Found

#1470 4 years ago

They are difficult to find. i do have a spare

#1471 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i am sure i have a few of both. let me pull one and find a shipping container
pm me if you don't hear back by then
i forget a lot.....

Got my bracket, thanks Boilerman!

#1472 4 years ago

Wondering if anyone has one of those big ol' ugly centre plastics for GTB 2001, unbroken and complete. Brought home a project 2001 and the plastics are good except for this one, which has chipped corners. I'm really not keen on spending $120 on a whole set from Pinball Rescue.

2001 pinball.jpg

Willing to pay, and be your best friend.

#1473 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Got my bracket, thanks Boilerman!

glad I could help

#1474 4 years ago

Found my ball count unit! Thanks cyroute for helping me track it down. So now that works, and something else doesn't.

I need some Stern/Chicago Coin score wheels for Stampede. They are super finicky, so I am looking to get a few. Either some nice working ones, or a handful of parts to piece together a few.

Part # 503E-507

IMG_20151001_140105_Small.jpg

#1475 4 years ago

Ok, I'm looking for a donor cabinet for a Gottlieb EM that I can repurpose for a 1975 Atlantis project. I don't care about the paint -- I'll obviously be repainting it anyway -- but needs to be in decent shape (no bug or water damage). I need the cabinet and the head, but no mechanicals or anything necessary.

Ideally in the Pacific NW (Oregon, Washington, Idaho) but I may be willing to pay to ship it from your location too.

#1476 4 years ago

I have a spare el dorado cab east coast
I could even paint it so all you have to do is transfer the parts...

#1477 4 years ago

Nice Sure Shot bg for $150 on KLOV located in MD

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=357544

#1478 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

PM sent to learn more -- thanks Boilerman!

#1479 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

This!

#1480 4 years ago

Got my score wheels. Thanks again pinside community!

#1481 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

That's cool - only on the EM side.

#1482 4 years ago

Good news: A local collector is giving me the cabinet from a 1974 Sky Jump to use as the donor cabinet for the 1975 Atlantis I'm restoring.

It does not have a head, however, so I'm looking for an empty wedgehead head I can use for this project. If you have one, or know of one, please PM me.

Thanks!

#1483 4 years ago

I just parted out a GTB Central Park. Let me know if anybody needs pieces (sorry head used )

Ken

#1484 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I just parted out a GTB Central Park. Let me know if anybody needs pieces (sorry head used )
Ken

coin chutes if they are there....

#1485 4 years ago

In addition to the Gottlieb wedgehead "head" I'm seeking, I'm also looking for the wooden pedestal portion that goes with one of these games as well. So if you happen to have an extra pedestal laying around, I'm interested. It's for the 1975 Atlantis project I'm doing, so any pedestal from a wedgehead of that same era will work.

Thanks!

#1486 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

coin chutes if they are there....

Those were the first to be reused

#1487 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

It's for the 1975 Atlantis project I'm doing, so any pedestal from a wedgehead of that same era will work.

Actually the pedestal can come from a multiplayer game as well and does not even have to be EM. Even though the power cord slot on the back side will be in a different place the pedestal from a System 1 game will work as well.

#1488 4 years ago

I'm looking for a chime unit and a lockdown bar for a 1972 Gottlieb Jungle. Or anything from that era that would be compatible.

EDIT: Parts FOUND!

#1489 4 years ago

Looking for an ABT 1 cent coin slide, with a 3-hole mount. Was used in many early 30's pins, but I'm after one for a Rockola Jig-Saw:
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1295&picno=47169&zoom=1

(The specific style used on Jig-Saw has a bit of art deco look to it, although the plain ones should work.)

I do know Crow River shows them on their page, but they're modified ten cent slides. That's a fall back plan.

#1490 4 years ago

Really need an R relay as used by Gottlieb mid 1950's.

There are different types of R relays.

This one is for a N relay. It has 2 sets of contacts on the left side and a make /break switch on the right.

Picture is of a nice working one in another game!

IMG_8992.jpg

IMG_8991.jpg

IMG_8990.jpg

#1491 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

We have here for your viewing pleasure a very desirable Super Soccer playfield.
Notice the inserts look real good, the pop-bumpers are nice, lane guides are good, flipper bats are decent, stand-up targets are nice, and the plastic shields survived pretty well I would say.
All it needs is some minor touch-up............
SS_PF_002.jpg

Holy belt sander Batman.

Great project for someone that wants to do some kind of sports theme for their favorite team.

Without everyone giving them a hard time for ruining a playfield.

I always wondered how a vinyl wrap would work.

It holds up pretty well on cars and you can get those guys to print anything.

#1492 4 years ago

Here are some pats I am looking for and would be interested in buying:
WMS Strato Flite BG
BLY Rocket III head. Don't need a glass, just a head. Would consider a whole parts game.
WMS Apollo plastics

Thanks.

#1493 4 years ago

Looking for a donor cabinet for my 1968 Williams Ding Dong. Any williams game from that era should do.

#1494 4 years ago

How hard is it to find the "coin accept" plates for early Gottliebs? this would be the narrow metal piece with two extended slots that the coins go into??? Forgot to look at York - found a cabinet and legs, bolts, but need this part.

#1495 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

How hard is it to find the "coin accept" plates for early Gottliebs? this would be the narrow metal piece with two extended slots that the coins go into??? Forgot to look at York - found a cabinet and legs, bolts, but need this part.

Out of the coin parts on a game those insert parts are the hardest to find for the 60's games.

#1496 4 years ago

MikeO

Thanks, may do the cab without them then, this is for my "your sick of hearing about it" coffee-table projects. And now I have TWO tables to make!!! Yikes.

Thanks,

Nate

#1497 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb coin plate with three inserts.

Bruce

#1498 4 years ago

The coin entry plate isn't so hard to find. It's the coin chutes that are the challenge.

#1499 4 years ago

Help!
Looking for these diamond shaped bumper caps for a Barnacle Bill machine. I need both.

Bumper cap.png

Thanks! Eric

#1500 4 years ago

I've updated the "Elusive 1-3/16" 1950's Gottlieb Insert for roll overs" project.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-elusive-1950s-gottlieb-1-316-insert-for-rollover-buttons#post-2739402

Murphy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
There are 5701 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 115.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside