IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

926 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinhead52. You are on page 2 of 4.
#3667 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

steve, you ken and dan are tied for second right behind

At least we beat out Nic and his infamous dremel tool!

2 weeks later
#3685 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am looking for an original 1964 Gottlieb Ship Mates back glass. John in NC already sold his awhile back. I do NOT want the BGRESTO. I know someone out there has a game they parted out and has one as a wall hanger.

No hits Dan? I'll send Steve the money...

#3692 6 years ago

Need a set of 25" front legs for a gottlieb Ship-Mates. Wacky cabinet.

Added over 6 years ago: turns out they are 27s. Just hope Steve doesnt retire with all the business I do with thim

1 week later
#3707 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Need HEADS ONLY for these games (not mine):
Roto Pool
Dancing Dolls
X's & O's

I have a spare King of Diamonds head...

#3713 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i think dave might need a populated heads for those, maybe not but that is how i read into it ken

Correct but I thought I'd offer it up. We should have a pinside em thread with orphaned pieces in hopes of unifying some games

#3725 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I am looking for a ball return track for a Gottlieb Atlantis.
Thanks!

Ive got one, you can have it for the cost of shipping. $7 small box usps

#3729 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

ken we must be the few that give parts away to those in need!

Just figured what goes around will come around, tis the season.

#3750 6 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I'm hoping to find a coin door wiring harness for a 1973 Gottlieb Jumping Jack. It has a 10-pin "Jones" plug with 9 conductors and is probably about 24" long. It connects the coin door to the inside cabinet at the fuse panel. The one for my machine is missing. Remaking the harness from scratch is not an option for me! Thx (Those blue/yellow score reels are WOW!)

I have a 10pin 9 lead harness with two coin switches attached but its missing the start button/slam switch stack... has the feed to the gi lights in the coin area

#3763 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

So I'm an idiot:raised playfield, forgot ball was in, broke a drop target on my Target Alpha.
I know PBR has new, but I think a new one would look very out of place, unless I buy 15 - ouch.
Here's my broken one, anyone got one (or even 2, so I have a spare) of similar condition?

Its your lucky day, i have "1", altho if Boilerman has 2...

20171226_160055_resized (resized).jpg20171226_160055_resized (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3813 6 years ago

Somebody is always looking for a chime unit. Of course I'll probably piss people off by publicizing it here...

ebay.com link: Bally Gottlieb Pinball Chime 6061 T Arcade

#3822 6 years ago

Trolling ebay over the last week I was lucky enough to score some GTB roto target arms. Should anybody be desperate I will provide a few of these.

rotoarms (resized).JPGrotoarms (resized).JPG

#3825 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Those first five are either stationary targets from "Spot A Card", or if from a roto unit, then it's a sample game "King of Diamonds". Unless I'm mistaken, those are the only two games that have that style target in black on white.

You would need to decal over the face to match what you need, at least you get the arm. Or re-rivet the face on to the arm...

#3831 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a GTB 60's start button switch stack to convert a Flipper parade - also need a pop bumper plunger 1 3/4" - one is covered with melted coil sleeve.
Scott

do you want the full stack with slam switch or just a start contact? How about the harness? On the add a ball games I like to add a switch at the back of the coin bracket, lined up with the eject rod, just pushing the eject starts the game. And i should have pop bumper plunger.

#3833 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a GTB 60's start button switch stack to convert a Flipper parade - also need a pop bumper plunger 1 3/4" - one is covered with melted coil sleeve.
Scott

Here's the parts I think you want.

20180114_160624_resized_1 (resized).jpg20180114_160624_resized_1 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3853 6 years ago

Has anybody reproduced this Williams trademark for the coindoor? waterslide decal or regular decal? anybody have a more complete image? maybe I'll do a waterslide...

20180128_144814_resized (resized).jpg20180128_144814_resized (resized).jpg

#3859 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone have any of the copper washers that sit between the relay frame and the coil? I lost one somewhere along the way -- 1954 Williams Spitfire.
According to my calipers they are 0.008" thick (32 gauge) and seems like copper. I polished one up with Mother's Mag and it certainly looks like copper.
These are 5/8" OD and 3/16" ID.

I have a couple in my screws bin... pm me and I'll tape a couple to a sheet of paper and mail. you'll owe me some Bador!

#3860 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Yes I have a version. Pm your email address and I will send you a PDF that you can print a decal.
You mean this right?

Very nice! Eagerly awaiting...

3 weeks later
#3884 6 years ago

I need a Rack-A-Ball bg. Didnt Ron Webb sell these at one point?

#3895 6 years ago

I need balls for my Rack-a-Ball games...

#3903 6 years ago

I need... a 70's shooter gauge... I could redo one of my webbed gauges but TPF is around the corner and I need a non webbed gauge for a showcase JetSpin

Thanks

20180219_180634_resized (resized).jpg20180219_180634_resized (resized).jpg

#3913 6 years ago

Anybody got an extra duck spinner (Funland)? I have a spinner to another game that I could decal over etc but whinny customer wants an original.

IMG_5914 (resized).jpgIMG_5914 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#3934 6 years ago

I need a female 2x12 jones plug, 24 pin...

Thanks

Ken

#3944 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Thanks for checking!

Hoov, Ive got a bag full if MikeO doesnt have you fixed up.

MikeO did scrounge up a jones plug for me...

#3953 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Looking for three correct lane guides on a '63 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts.
I need 'two' double-sided lane guides that are 2 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)
And 'one' single-sided lane guide that is 1 1/2 inches (center to center on the screw holes)
These would be the type without the diamond on top.

And you dont want pbr new? Ive got 2 2 1/2 old and 1 of the 1 1/2 but its new..

#3958 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Thanks for the offer. Don't want to decal.

Ive got a couple from a Friendship7 that just say "Advance" yer welcome to

#3984 6 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I have a lockdown bar that I'd trade for another type. The Gottlieb King Pin I bought I’m pretty sure has the wrong bar on it (it looks like the one on my 1965 Bank-A-Ball with the end caps on it). You'd probably want to replace the caps (PBR sells them). I'd trade straight-up for the correct lockdown bar for this game.
I should caveat all of this by saying I’m honestly not positive which lockdown bar a 73 King Pin takes so I would appreciate someone telling me and sending me a photo as well. ?
Alternatively, I will buy a lockdown bar for King Pin if you have one and aren't interested in the above trade. Thanks!

Flat bar, button style... the Holy Grail of GTB lockdown bars, machines have been killed off for the bar alone (well maybe the chimes unit as well). The hijack prices these days is $150. If you were to convert to flat bar/fin style you could probably do it for $75 (bar and receiver).

Ken

#3991 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

While PBR did sell these in the past, these have been out of stock for some time.

The "Steve" suggests he will have them back in stock in July

#4000 6 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

Hey guys, picked up a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise and it arrived with the score reel plastic slots that hold the score reels in place broken. Anyone know what those parts are called or where to source them? I looked at PBR's site but didn't see anything close. I could hack something together but the pin is otherwise in fabulous shape and I'd like to keep it nice.

I scavenge reel cages off of ebay and reuse the reel guides from those. I use #2 nut and bolt hardware to reattach. Here's another kit I made up for someone but they decided to look elsewhere. This is a 70's guides but do the same for 60's guides

20180313_110528_resized (resized).jpg20180313_110528_resized (resized).jpg

#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

Hey guys, picked up a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise and it arrived with the score reel plastic slots that hold the score reels in place broken. Anyone know what those parts are called or where to source them? I looked at PBR's site but didn't see anything close. I could hack something together but the pin is otherwise in fabulous shape and I'd like to keep it nice.

here's a cage, the bottom are suitable for a 60's game

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Decagon Reel Unit Box 3

#4003 6 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

Nice, thanks for the tip, I'll put that auction on my watch list. So I'm guessing new guides are unobtainium? Seems like an enterprising 3d printer owner could make some side money.

Somebody did send me grey slotted material that can be used as a replacement but I like to use original material as much as possible.

#4016 6 years ago

Ok, Ron Webb is out of Abra glasses... Anybody got a extra reproduction, or pretty good original? Just saved up my pennies to re-acquire this game...
(Also need Rack-a-ball glass)

I'll have to start collecting names to see if I can get Ron to do another run, with Wades pf do out in a couple of months we needs them.

#4020 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

this is for a 1959 Williams Rocket I need 2 caps that say fire ...and one that says jet. Any help is appreciated I can't find them. also need an instruction card and pricing card or a copy and the back door thanks Matt

pbr has the "jet" cap

1 week later
#4039 6 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

I'm looking for some parts on the bonus unit for this Gottlieb Duotron. You can see the actuator is severely worn and the cog will no longer turn. I've cleaned everything and it's just stuck. I don't need the whole unit, but that might be helpful.

you will probably get the arm you need off of this unit

ebay.com link: Gottlieb 1975 300 Pinball Machine back box wheel assembly

#4042 6 years ago

Anybody got an Atlantis pf they swapped out? need a nicer one.

#4043 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody got an Atlantis pf they swapped out? need a nicer one.

I is "fixed up"!

thanks

#4049 6 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

I know it is a very long shot, but plunger and ball lift bracket for 1938 Chicago Coin Swing? And while asking for miracles, cabinet door? ( it has one, but home made painted black)

I'd look into 3D printing for this..

#4055 6 years ago

Still crawling around on my hands and knees trying to find a few rollover guides for my Sweet Hearts.
I need two: Double-sided lane guides... 2 1/2 inches center to center on the screw holes.
And one: Single-sided lane guide... 1 1/2 inch center to center on the screw holes.
These would be the older type without the diamond on top. (white)
TIA

I can source you a 1 1/2 guide, Im redoing a Ks&Qs and have replaced with the lilly white from pbr

#4056 6 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

looking for an EOS switch leaf for 1977 Gottlieb score reel. PBR does not have these.

this is probably what you need or maybe this reel, a little closer in vintage

ebay.com link: GOTTLIEBS PIONEER EM PINBALL MACHINE BACK BOX SCORE WHEEL ASSY 4

20180412_184125_resized (resized).jpg20180412_184125_resized (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4100 6 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I have a Gottlieb Jacks Open that needs a new/used cabinet. I know that the wedge head cabinet went thru several changes over the years but not sure what years would work for my January 1977 game. My guess anything after that but I'm not sure how far back I can go. Any help on that would be great. I will be in Allentown Thursday night thru Saturday. Thanks

you need a "big door" game, 1976 onward

#4104 6 years ago
Quoted from NEMike:

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for a replacement leaf that's used in the score motor cam assembly on my Target Alpha. I found a picture of a score motor cam wheel from a gottlieb (not from my machine) the leaf I'm looking for is like the one shown in this picture: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/gtbsmotor1.jpg
It is in the stack labeled "1", its the leaf closest to (over top of) the cam wheel and is long and has a bend near the end and would be closed by a post on the score motor cam wheel when it goes by.
Thanks, Mike

Its very similar to the brake leaf sold by pbr...

#4113 6 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

There's been a partial set on ebay for quite a while now. It has the left sling.

For $60 plus shipping, you might as well buy new at that price

1 week later
#4141 5 years ago

This is something that is long overdue... but I wanted to say 'thank you' to boilerman on this public site for all the parts and help he has given me over time. And for all the other people he has done the same. I'm sure I'm not the first to do this but that's okay, it couldn't be done enough. He is an asset to this hobby... and just people in general.

Yes, he is a great asset, picking up an Atlantis pf and 400 nos off white posts from him tomorrow. Thankyou BM

#4147 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I need a decent Sweet Hearts backglass mine is badly flaking.

These have always been hard to find. I know its probably for your project game, hard to justify a Ron Webb glass:

CRATE ON THE WAY. The titles will be Jacks Open, Dimension & Sweethearts. If interested get on the reserve list by
emailing me. I will not increase the quantities I have ordered (12) of each title.

#4159 5 years ago

Ok, how about a Far Out glass? Yes bgresto could make me one, looking for a bargain. Saw one in Allentown, shoudda grabbed it

#4180 5 years ago

Im looking for pieces to the GTB 2p game call Mini Cycle, I have a head and pf, need bottom board. Anybody parting this game out or have a deep project they want to dump? Tough, unless its local to DFW its not worth shipping...

Customer dropped of pieces to the game, head, pf, empty cab... I said where's the bottom board? They said "what?"

I have to ask be fore I put it out of its misery.

#4187 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

back door with the wood channel? or metal channel?
lockbar with welded end caps or removable end caps?

pbr has the removable encap replacements back in stock finally. Bet they wont last long.

#4190 5 years ago

Looking for a good condition receiver for a coin door for a 1973 GTB King Pin.
I'm restoring King Pin #2 now and will probably buy a new coin door. Was hoping to save a bit and find a used receiver that's not all mangled up before I order a new one.

the frame on the back of the door? I have one.

#4201 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

The back door sits in a wood channel. The lockbar, I don't know what fits the game (World Fair). It's missing.

pbr has the lockdown bar, $95
http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-d7446a.jpg

#4204 5 years ago
Quoted from timmyvee:

Need top glass ?rail for Jack in the Box, the metal piece at the top of the playfield below the lightbox into which the glass slides when fully positioned in place.

The L shaped stainless steel bracket? Thats a pretty conman part. How about the U channel that holds it inplace? Ive got both if you want to PM me.

#4209 5 years ago
Quoted from timmyvee:

You can see in these pictures what is missing from Jack in the Box and what I need (in the Quick Draw pic)

Yes, 2 pieces, L bracket and U channel. I get the U channel rechromed back to original. plus 6 screws, 4 long and 2 short, then there is the bear seal used as a glass stop... (ignore the red paint, will clean off before shipping)

20180521_225602 (resized).jpg20180521_225602 (resized).jpg

#4225 5 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

french gottlieb circa 1964 coin entrance plate.
doesn't have to be exactly like this but needs to be in good condition.

I have a label for this style coin plate on a FarOut game but this is a 70's style

#4227 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Hey Tony
I have a Sweet Hearts with the toasted playfield that I hope to skin someday that I mentioned to you years back. It came out of Quebec and may have that piece. I will take a look when I get back home this weekend and will shoot you a pic.
Just a warning - parts are free but I only ship by personal delivery so the air-fare may make it pricey!!
Cheers
Tom

The Canadian in me suggests that Quebec was apart of Canada althou we wish they wernt back then

#4230 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Check the Projects thread there is one for sale.

cant find it?

#4251 5 years ago

Looking for a power switch for my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand. The switch stopped working yesterday. Not sure if that's fixable (haven't had one go bad before) or if I just need to replace with a new one and re-solder the wires.

Lowes carries a toggle switch that is very close to the original. I always have 2-3 in the parts bin. That and $2 14ft brown polarized extension cords for linecord replacement.

#4252 5 years ago

hey somebody is always looking for a flat lockdown bar with pins/posts. A little rusty on the underside but the price is right

ebay.com link: Gottlieb 1972 76 Pinball Machine Original Pinned Lockdown Bar NICE REPLACEMENT

#4262 5 years ago

Looking for a coin chute for a wagon train . ( puts on riot gear)

what style? I probably have it. (just because its you)

#4263 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

what style? I probably have it. (just because its you)

When did you git a woodie?

#4273 5 years ago

Looking for a scan or a PDF of a 1960 Flipper Instruction card. The one on IPDB is pretty badly yellowed and I am not a wiz at reformatting to the correct size. Pinball Rebel (Inkochnito's Site) Unfortunately does not have this particular one.

If you send Peter a small donation he'll make up the card for you... will send you his email separately

#4277 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballPianist:

Looking for Maisie 1947 Gottlieb schematic. Restoring this game at the moment. (Mike does not have it)

You checked with Steve at PBR?

#4291 5 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Still seeking a Bank-A-Ball backglass for a restore. Ron Webb says he's going to run them again but not sure when.

A ripoff priced Bank a Ball glass on ebay

ebay.com link: gottlieb pinball machine Bank A Ball Back Glass

#4301 5 years ago

Any Wade Krause unused KS&Qs pfs out there? Just used the pf I had set aside for my personal game for a customer restore... (It was a Mondail export game with plexi backglass so it was well worth it to see it restored)

20180402_161205 (resized).jpg20180402_161205 (resized).jpg20180610_091051_resized (resized).jpg20180610_091051_resized (resized).jpg20180610_091213 (resized).jpg20180610_091213 (resized).jpg
#4322 5 years ago

I need a 0-9 stepper for a GTB Ks&Qs

Similar to this but with different mounting.

ebay.com link: Vintage Gottlieb Pinball Machine 0 9 Step Stepper Unit Part Assembly A 4267 Coil

Probably the stepper out of the crosstown head above would work

#4324 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

ken email me a pic of the disk plate and i will see if i have the one you need

ended up buying the ebay stepper and Boilerman will fix me up with a missing mount. Thanks Dave!

#4325 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

In need of the two slingshot plastics for Neptune/Hit the Deck.

Pinbee here are the slings Im offering. Note the slight crack in the left one about an inch from the top.

I do have the other 2 pf (long) plastics available, Neptune or #Hit the Deck

20180617_140953_resized (resized).jpg20180617_140953_resized (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4336 5 years ago

I need a wide lockdown bar to an early 60s Williams game, Merry Widow to be exact. I dont normally do Williams but a $125 game fell into my lap, beautiful pf and bg, trashed cab.

DSC08426 (resized).JPGDSC08426 (resized).JPGDSC08435 (resized).JPGDSC08435 (resized).JPG
#4342 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Scott, you are the lockdown bar king!

Ah but he needs a GTB 70's bar, we are negotiating with piles of parts on each side of the scale.

1 week later
#4364 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Does anyone have these two Gottlieb mechs? There are grooves worn into mine and they're now completely useless. The springs associated with them would also be amazing! Thanks!

I have a spare ball in play unit with both pieces, PM me..

#4366 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Does anyone have these two Gottlieb mechs? There are grooves worn into mine and they're now completely useless. The springs associated with them would also be amazing! Thanks!

Actually there is one on ebay that should meet your needs

ebay.com link: Gottlieb FAST DRAW Pinball Machine 4 Player PLAYER UNIT Complete Assembly

#4369 5 years ago

Need a hole kicker assy for a GTB Ks&Qs. The post is more then 50% worn through

20180715_161253_resized (resized).jpg20180715_161253_resized (resized).jpg
#4374 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i checked and came up empty.

John if you could check. Even if I could fix the post with a sleeve I'd still have to get it rechromed. This style kicker is somewhat unique to SingAlong/Kings&Qs

#4386 5 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Found this in the bottom of a Big Brave but did not look like it was from that pin. Looks to be a drop target reset. Not sure if anyone needs it or can identify it.

it is a security measure for the front door lock, strengths the front door

#4390 5 years ago
Quoted from pmdub:

Looking for a 6 prong male jones plug for a Gottlieb Wedgehead.
Thanks for looking!

6 prong is easy if you have a hacksaw... just cut down a longer one to meet the needs. I can certainly cut one for you.

1 month later
#4418 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looking for one or two used decent condition Surfer/Surf Champ drop targets.

I can send you a couple

20180820_190544_resized (resized).jpg20180820_190544_resized (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4425 5 years ago

Would like to find Apron Instruction card to GTB Kings&Queens. Yes, can (and have) printed cards off of Peter's site, but original cards are a plus...

#4426 5 years ago

Also would love a nice Ks&Qs pf for my own game, A WK would be stellar. cant imagine he'd do another run any time soon.

1 week later
#4429 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I might be getting a lower portion for a Williams solids N stripes so I’m looking for a head for that.
Does anyone remember the thread that was started specifically for missing heads/lower cabinets? I tried looking for it and couldn’t find anything.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available#post-4464404

#4436 5 years ago

Need the black oval tube that sits under apron around the ball in play window, Ks&Qs

#4441 5 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

As shown on my KOD.
[quoted image]

Steve at PBR loves you

#4449 5 years ago

I need a ball sausage to a Williams Heatwave... or did all these get broken?

IMG_0234 (resized).jpgIMG_0234 (resized).jpg
#4453 5 years ago

Ive been in contact with Scott at Pinball Life, asking for him to print me a v3 of his ball guide...

1 week later
#4465 5 years ago

Lookin for a coin entry plate for a 1977 Gottlieb large coin door, 2 coin slots.

I got one that will clean up

2 weeks later
#4477 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Thanks ZNET - greatly appreciate the extra eyes looking! As ye noted they were relisted and still available.
These are the green Atomic caps [quoted image]
- a bit different than the OXO graphic. [quoted image]
So my search continues . . .

if these are not hot stamped... you may need to rework

2 weeks later
#4490 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Looking for a mid to late '70s Bally playfield glass trim and playfield lock channel. My pieces are toast due to moisture damage. If you have something, please send me a PM.
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

this looks similar to gottlieb, i get these rechromed for 25. if you is desparate pm me

#4493 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m getting the metal backbox panel custom fabricated for a Williams 4-player as well as a Gottlieb wedgehead, is there any interest among anyone else for one as well? I can get a run made if so. If this post has positive feedback I’ll make a proper thread for it

the wedgehead doors are available from pbr. but lots of demand for 1 of backdoors. if you are willing to take a dozen or so sizes then start a thread. for me i need a 2p gottlieb door.

#4503 5 years ago

Dang! Mounting the hardware on my rechromed coin plate to a Williams Heatwave I broke off a stud that mounts the little plate. Anybody got a spare stud they could send me?

20181101_190517_resized (resized).jpg20181101_190517_resized (resized).jpg
#4509 5 years ago

I need... the right slingshot plastic to a Bank-a-ball/Flipper Pool, mine is broke.

thanks
Ken

1 week later
#4530 5 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

ugh, looks like what I need...lol

i probably have all the needed pieces, the two "frames", will not have the coin mechs

#4534 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for the lamp separator, as shown, for mid to late 60's Gottlieb.
[quoted image]

there is an ebay seller 3d printing these, i'll dig up the contact

#4537 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

PBresource should have these?

no, they dont have it

#4545 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am looking for a ball lift rod, housing, spring and washers for a 1960 and newer Williams. Up to about 1966 when they stopped using them. Late 50s will also work, but not the earlier all in one skinny rod version.
I don't need the lever mech that lifts the ball as that is intact. Just the rod assembly and housing.
Thank you.

i have a friendship7 im parting out... should have what you need

#4551 5 years ago

I need a scan to a Gottlieb Buckaroo score motor chart. Mine was nibbled at.

scoremotor (resized).jpgscoremotor (resized).jpg
#4552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a scan to a Gottlieb Buckaroo score motor chart. Mine was nibbled at.
[quoted image]

or a good straight on pic I could print out

#4555 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

If nobody comes to your aid, let me know.
Maybe I can recreate the card with the help of the Jumping Jack Motor Switch Positions card.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/cards/Used_cards/Gottlieb_Jumping_Jack_Motor_Switch_Positions_C-14610-3.jpg
The image is rotated, but that can be fixed.
I would need to know the size of the card.
A copy of the original card scan would also be great.
The picture (above) is resized by Pinside.

thanks Peter, Ive got a feeler out on FB as well, hate to have you recreate (can send you my scan)

#4565 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Please explain....
I'm a bit curious what I did to make you happy.

Sorry, my other guardian angel came thru with a spare chart from a game he probably put out to pasture. As you discovered ipdb actually has a very nice image/scan that could be printed and utilized.

#4581 5 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Anybody have either of these Gottlieb mech parts?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

here you go, complete player unit
ebay.com link: Gottlieb JUNGLE Pinball Machine 4 Player PLAYER UNIT Complete Assembly

2 weeks later
#4613 5 years ago

need a 24v game counter. Then new ones I find are 12v dc, no good

#4616 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Where would a 24v version come from? I assume not a Gottlieb game or you wouldn’t be asking.

standard gottlieb, need a 5 digit for a Buckaroo

#4622 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi,I am needing a wiring harness or someone who can show me how there coin lights on 1974 gottlieb are wired,someone cut mine before purchase.thank you.willing to make one, if anyone can give me pics.
[quoted image]

you should have two eyelets like that. they get mounted to the inside wall of the face of the cab between hinge and tilt board. Two leads come off of the coin assembly and are paired up with leads off of the harness. Standard "small" mount screws are used to hold the pair of eyelets together.

added a pic from my atlantis

20181220_221428_resized (resized).jpg20181220_221428_resized (resized).jpg
#4624 5 years ago

Thanks pinhead,but can you show me from harness to lights so I can copy them.

I do not understand... you have two leads hanging off the harness? Look for two "pvc" coated leads coming from the coin plate area... attach as shown in the pic

#4626 5 years ago

Pinhead ,that's the wires with sockets I need.my machine does not have leads from coinchute,want pic of those wires.

I'll get you a picture of the coin chute mounting plate that has the wires attached. Ive got an extra mounting plate if you want/need it.

#4628 5 years ago

Hi,does someone else have a pic of 1970s gottlieb coin chute wiring above door.i don't have time for these game players.thank you.

nice, you couldnt wait 30 minutes...

#4629 5 years ago

Hi,does someone else have a pic of 1970s gottlieb coin chute wiring above door.i don't have time for these game players.thank you.

20181221_090504_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090504_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090524_resized (resized).jpg20181221_090524_resized (resized).jpg
#4658 5 years ago

Ya,me too.hee,hee,.merry Xmas guys,I guess I'll try again after holidays,a pic would have been nice.

So you want a picture of the main harness? In your first pic you had your harness with the two leads, one was missing an eyelet. what more do you need there? And then I showed you the coin slot plate that had the two lamp sockets and pvc wires hanging from it. If you take the cover off of your coin slot you'll see the plate and most likely the sockets. Or do you need a complete harness?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4660 5 years ago

Hi pinhead,sorry if i was not clear.when I bought machine ,it was missing outside coin slot.i guess they disconnected the wires at eyelets.i don't have that part of harness to coin chutes ,or coin slot outside cover. ( see pic).would be willing to purchase though.but was hoping if I had pic ,and it was just a couple wires and sockets I could make it myself.either way.
[quoted image]

It will be easier with the mounting plate. PBR does sell the cover, $36 and then the plastic coin inserts

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-c10718a.jpg
http://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html

I may have a slightly used cover to match the mounting plate. Send me a PM and I'll get you a deal on the plate and cover.

Ken

#4662 5 years ago

Hi pinhead,sorry if i was not clear.when I bought machine ,it was missing outside coin slot.i guess they disconnected the wires at eyelets.i don't have that part of harness to coin chutes ,or coin slot outside cover. ( see pic).would be willing to purchase though.but was hoping if I had pic ,and it was just a couple wires and sockets I could make it myself.either way.
[quoted image]

package deal for you... $20 plus shipping

Mounting plate with wires,
3 slot cover with a dummy to fill the extra slot
2 older coin inserts (you may want to but new at some point)
5 screws to mount the plate to the cab
2 screws to mount the cover to the plate
2 screws to mount the eyelets to the cab wall
1 eyelet you'll need to solder on to 1 lead of your harness

I do have a 2 slot cover I got rechromed that I'd sell in place of the 3 slot (cheaper than pbr).
Ken

cover (resized).pngcover (resized).png
#4672 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Isn't anyone looking for parts anymore?

turns out he needed the whole coinplate and mounting plate. I fxed up a kit for him

1 week later
#4713 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Seeking Parts info.
What is this sketchy looking thing on the power cord on my Hi Dolly?? Is it a vintage service plug? There is no way I'll ever use it. Anyone else ever see such a thing?
[quoted image]

yea, service plug... vampire tap etc. Funny while putting up my led Christmas lights I bought a handfull of these at Ace hardware so I could feed offshoots to the lights etc

I had to file down the wide spade on my Weller solder gun and my clipon light so I could plug into these and the round surface mount convenience plug in the gmes

#4726 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi All,
I'm looking for a set of the plated screws that holds the bracket (bridge?) that goes across the upper end of the rails of a Gottlieb ball shooter lane.
(did that make sense?)

Yes, fatter washerhead screws.. I can fix u up

#4728 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Thanks for the offer. They aren't washerheads though, they're round heads.

i should still have these

#4735 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Damm Bryan, there's no excuse for that. During Holiday season or not, no excuse.
I'd put more pressure and maybe have UPS backtrack further..
I have to think it was insured, right?
I have a H&S playfield, but it's pretty worn. I know H&S had been on top of your list..
I'll keep an eye out.. (T)

Yea we are going thru the claim process... Bryan has bought a replacement game. but get us pics of the pf, better than parting out the game

#4738 5 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Shout out to Boilerman for hooking me up with the parts I needed for Bank a ball!!!!

He is the best! Althou I cant get used to the new Avatar. i'll have to start a poll thread on whether he should go back or keep the new.

#4741 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

why is it those Pennsylvania guys always have the good stuff?

Seems like PA and NJ are in the EM sweet spot. At least they have that

#4744 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

went back to the old one ken.... don't want to confuse the AARP crowd

Thankyou Dave!

1 week later
#4781 5 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Ok, know it is a real long shot. But anyone have a decent playfield for 1971 Doodle Bug. Just bought fixer machine last night. Back glass very good. Playfield has wear down to the wood in a number of places, and paint overall iffy. And biggest wear area is a big about 3" x 3" triangular sort of area just under the doodle bug target. Will touch up as well as I can, but if there is a better pf out there, might as wall ask before doing the work on this one.

Speaking of playfields.. I have three rather rough myself if someone wants to tryout stuff, Atlantis, Target Pool, and Kings&Queens.

1 week later
#4789 5 years ago

And I found a WK Ks&Qs pf thanks in part to this thread and a very special pin buddy!

Now i can finally upgrade my machine Ive owned for 35 years. Ive done 4 Ks&Qs pf swaps, now for my own game.

20190127_184528 (resized).jpg20190127_184528 (resized).jpg
#4793 5 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

Congratulations on the new playfield. Ill bet your pretty darn pleased at the moment!
One of your favorite games no doubt!

Thanks, now if UPS doesnt loose it I'll have it by Friday.

#4796 5 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Don't suppose any of those replaced were still pretty nice? I'm looking to upgrade my PF, doesn't have to be perfect, but at least a 9 or better. Or if you have a line on any of the repros?

I had started a thread to see if there was any interest in getting Wade to do a 3rd run on Ks&Qs, I think I only got 1 respondent. Wade has got too many other pfs in his queue. I got very luck to find an unsed WK, had to pay a bit of a premium. Finding another will be tough.

I had one extra pf that I took out of a swap, the kickout holes were in rough shape. i actually inserted metal rings and filled in the area with 2part wood epoxy and then was going to spend $500+ to have the pf restored but ive since sold it for scrape. I will have the pf out of my game, again here the pf is nice except for sig. damage around the holes. It will be 2-3 months before I get to my swap, if you are interested in my old send me a PM.

#4803 5 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

My GTB '64 North Star is in search of a 0-9 Unit stepper. Anyone have one of that era?

not the same game but close?
https://www.facebook.com/PreservationPinballParts/photos/a.388902247900637/389700151154180/?type=3&theater

#4805 5 years ago
Quoted from Theo_Ioannis:

I'm looking for a 50HZ Score Motor B-11550 and a 115-230V Transformer B-8091
or a 230V only B-16722
I have a Californian address
Thanks

You might try this guy, curious in that he posted to a NY CL while the address is near LA??? Thanks Vic!

newyork.craigslist.org link

#4811 5 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Anyone have Plastic / nylon shooter rod housing for 1971 Williams Doodle Bug?
[quoted image]

try this out
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/3B-7160-T

#4819 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I feel like I may have asked this before....but I'm revisiting my Jet Spin project....and I'm either missing or have broken most of the white plastic guides/brackets for the score reels. Any idea where to find these?
Both top and bottom guides are damaged in most cases.
[quoted image]

I hit up ebay and buy these... I could probably source 1 or 2 of these. and I just use #2 hardware to reinstall rather than rivet. The top do not have the retaining tabs...

#4821 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

What search term do you use? I'm not even sure what to call them.

i did a search for gottlieb cage and it returned this

ebay.com link: Gottlieb pinball machine SCORE REEL BRACKET cage style wt retainer reel clip

Im sure there is more gottlieb reel gave me this one

ebay.com link: Gottlieb 1975 Top Score 2 player score reels

#4844 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

One bell is a thicker brass and the other bell is a thinner greyish - black metal. Thickness and different metal gives a different sound.
The ding-ding-ding when you hit the moving arrow for 300 points (thicker brass bell) is addicting.

Yea, that 5 inch bell has a really nice ring to it, Crosstown too, almost think you are on the subway/trolley

#4846 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I feel like I may have asked this before....but I'm revisiting my Jet Spin project....and I'm either missing or have broken most of the white plastic guides/brackets for the score reels. Any idea where to find these?
Both top and bottom guides are damaged in most cases.
[quoted image]

pinjunk saw your bat signal for guides
ebay.com link: Gottlieb Decagon Score Reel Retainers Slides B 10808 B 10809 Nylon Guides

I bought a set just to have on hand. And I use #2 hardware with a little locktite to remount them

https://www.boltdepot.com/Machine_screws_Phillips_pan_head_Stainless_steel_18-8_2-56.aspx

#4855 5 years ago

i need... a Gottlieb mid 70's button style lockdown bar... will take an early 70's welded encap bar as well. Anybody do a conversion to fin type? Much modification needed?

#4863 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

i need... a Gottlieb mid 70's button style lockdown bar... will take an early 70's welded encap bar as well. Anybody do a conversion to fin type? Much modification needed?

thanks to michiganpinball for the lockdown bar at quite a reasonable price!

#4875 5 years ago

That would be great! Thanks as always, Boilerman! PM on its way.

I probably have 1 or 2 as well if BM comes up empty

#4881 5 years ago

Looking for a Coil Housing (B-16192) and a Bracket & Stop (A-17197)
Part is from a '76 GTB Pioneer stepper unit.
This bracket has a coil stop that can be removed by a screw.
Apologies for the poor picture.
[quoted image]

I actually did find the U shapped coil housing but not the "plate"

20190224_080955_resized (resized).jpg20190224_080955_resized (resized).jpg
#4882 5 years ago

A 70's lockdown bar is on ebay, somebody is allways looking for one (I got mine plus a spare)

ebay.com link: 1960s Gottlieb EM Pinball Machine Button or screw Style LOCK BAR USED

#4887 5 years ago

Would this be the right one for a Drop A Card?

DAC being 1971 actually used the welded endcap. The ebay one would certainly work and most players like this over the other...

#4890 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Very unlikely Skip would sell with a broken button. In my experience he is the most honourable of sellers.

Somebody pulled the trigger.. and PBR does sell the buttons...

#4902 5 years ago
Quoted from feveredpinhead:

Would anyone happen to have one of these lightsockets or similar? It's off a 1961 United shuffle targette game. Missing one for a score reel. I could probably make one out of a socket that has a long mounting bracket but I'd prefer a simple replacement if possible. [quoted image]

here's something very close, i bought 20 of of

http://www.surplussales.com/Bulbs-Incan-Panel/LampSockets.html

could send you 1 or 2

1 week later
#4906 5 years ago

I need a 70s GTB chime unit, have a Mondail export game, currently has a Bally chime, should somebody need a Bally chime unit, I have an extyra.

#4908 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a 70s GTB chime unit, have a Mondail export game, currently has a Bally chime, should somebody need a Bally chime unit, I have an extyra.

im fixed up

#4919 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

It's an SS door that I was going to buy but didn't. I have a nicer one coming but was hoping to find an EM.
Dave, thanks for the offer!

The SS should work fine...

#4924 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

This one is on eBay today. Auction ends in 14 hours.[quoted image]

wrong door, he needs the big sq one

1 week later
#4949 5 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Hello All:
Working on a Gottlieb Spirit of 76 and while cleaning the score reels I lost this part. As I do not have a parts catalog I am unable to identify it. Can anyone tell me if these are avaiilable? If not at least maybe a work around for it. It would also be helpful to have a part name and number for it.
Thanks
Mike
[quoted image]

yea I have a bunch (PBR probably has them as well) my name would a reel washer etc, helps to hold the wiper on to the reel shaft.

my parts catalog labels it a c-9167

#4950 5 years ago

Ok gang, I have a local friend that needs an A insert to their So76, anybody have one before going the waterslide route? I have a B C D but no A eh?

#4953 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I have these that I thought came out of a So76.
Font is bolder than yours (matches ipdb pics) and insert is off-white same as pf posts - yours looks yellowed (maybe lighting in photo)
A is available as I have 2[quoted image]

Thanks Hoov, will followup on email

1 week later
#4965 5 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Looking for a repop Bank-A-Ball glass if anyone has one.

An acquaintance has a ron webb glass for sale, will PM the contact

1 week later
#4990 5 years ago

Answered my own question: I see that pinball rescue in Australia sells the decals on clear vinyl. I'll order two sets from them unless someone knows of a U.S. supplier.

Rescue is it

#4998 5 years ago

Anyone know where I could buy adhesive vinyl that would feed into a laser printer? Not sure what I'd search for specifically.
Would these do the trick? amazon.com link »

sure seems like it. give it a try and let us know

#5001 5 years ago
Quoted from emspence:

Looking for the plastic cover piece for the roulette wheel on a Super Score Or, if anyone has a quality image/ideas to attempt making a simpler reproduction for this Super Score let me know. Thanks.
[quoted image]

That will be tough! Almost easier to get another machine. And here's one driving distance from you. Big Indian and TA are sold, all he has left is a SuperSpin, maybe $500.

dallas.craigslist.org link

#5008 5 years ago

I need a replacement white plastic light divider used behind the 100,000 lights on the late 70's 2 and 4 player games. Im got a little toasty.

#5010 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I have one from a 4-player (Jet Spin)--it is hard to tell if this is the same as yours?
[quoted image]

thats it will pm

#5018 5 years ago

I need a replacement cabinet for a late 70's EM Gottlieb 2 player but I'll take a wedgehead base cab too, big sq door. Early SS works as well. Pick up at Allentown

#5032 5 years ago

Sweet, that will do nicely! Parts thread scores again!

#5034 5 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

I’m looking for backglass balls for a 1975 Gottlieb Soccer.
“These Catlyn Balls work in all Gottlieb® games that have backglass ball kickers animation units like Bowling Queen, MIBS, Rack-A-Ball, Soccer, Super Bowl, Super Soccer, 300, Top Score, and many more!”

Ive got 2 or 3 somewhere in my pile, how many do you need?

#5037 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I have one from a 4-player (Jet Spin)--it is hard to tell if this is the same as yours?
[quoted image]

Thanks SirScott just a little bit of an upgrade!

20190424_182937_resized (resized).jpg20190424_182937_resized (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5075 4 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

A big thank you to electrocute on the backglass another Sky Jump will live. Here is a few now pictures of it, pre cleaning.
Thanks all in this group for helping me out still looking for a lockdown bar. [quoted image][quoted image]

If you have deep pockets I know of a Wade Krause pf for this game eh EM-PINMAN ?

#5076 4 years ago

Anybody on Pinside have a Gottlieb Now game? I need help with the art as well

#5079 4 years ago

Wow this is a title I’ve never heard of! Looks fun. Does it share a PF layout with another title?

no but some of the pf art can be found on FarOuts backglas

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1685&picno=55547&zoom=1

#5085 4 years ago

Need a playfield to a Gottlieb FarOut

#5086 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need a playfield to a Gottlieb FarOut

also need drop target plastics to far out, that is the pf plastic behind the drop target...

#5089 4 years ago

anybody need a roto cover to a Melody Lane? not something I'll ever use...

IMG_016 (resized).jpgIMG_016 (resized).jpg
#5100 4 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

If there is a big enough demand for these, I could model these
and print them in petg?

Somebody provided me one thanks...

2 weeks later
#5118 4 years ago

I need a set of siderails to a 1964 Bally Grand Tour

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1081&picno=63380&zoom=1

These are distinguished by a little notch where it wraps around the head collar and at the flipper button area they have a curved concave lip. Restoring a game for a buddy and his is really pitted. Also need the metal pf glass glides use on this game.

Thanks
Ken

#5120 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a Magic Circle cabinet with the rails still, same perhaps? Looks like it but you might have a better eye for what you are looking for.

Looking at this pic irs a match!
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1513&picno=22725&zoom=1

pm sent

#5130 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

PM sent. Looking for the trim pieces that the top of the PF glass slides into.

It looks like the standard Gottlieb L bracket and U channel will fit on this Bally. The game Im restoring is missing it as well. I have a spare L bracket for the game. Could source you a U channel if you need it.

Ken

#5132 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Unfortunately, I need the L bracket.
Darrin

shouldnt be too hard to source a gottlieb L

#5137 4 years ago
Quoted from Backyardace:

Anyone have the 5” bell for a Gottlieb Knock Out?[quoted image]

pbr of course has the more modern 5 inch bell

2 weeks later
#5175 4 years ago

Looking for a Evel Knievel pf

#5180 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone have a Gottlieb Coin/Front Door Strike Plate? GTB-B8089A
I can get a new one from PBR for $19 but it will stand out compared to the other hardware. LMK

Ive got several, pm me with email and I'll send you a photo of the beauty contest

1 week later
#5186 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I need a Coin Door, Trim and Coin Acceptor in decent condition for a High Hand/Capt Card cabinet.

pbr will sell you the door and trim. Im not sure what you mean by "acceptor"?

#5187 4 years ago

I need a 1974 or 1975 or 1976 4p Bally game to rob for parts..

#5189 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I have a 1976 Bally Freedom head & bottom board. What parts do you need?

perfect! all of it

#5193 4 years ago

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown. PBR out of stock . Also need Bally score reels to a 76 77 78 game... just the plastic reel.

#5195 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

EK? Where does EK use one of those??

ok on the game im working on the center target is sq, ipdb shows it as round... Tyamry on your game, center target round or square?

#5199 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Your EK is from Europe right? That would make sense that it would/could have a different target. Personally I would just go with the USA version and buy yourself a nice new round red one.

Nope this is a NA EK EM, big sq must have been original, look at the slot...

20190704_192958_resized (resized).jpg20190704_192958_resized (resized).jpg
#5202 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I think this is what you are looking for, part number C947-1:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIBLE-FIXE-BLY-ROUGE-REF-C-947-1-/321300288230

bummer May not post to United States -

#5205 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Just finishing up on a 1965 Gottlieb Dodge City partial restoration. This included a playfield swap. I have a parts game with a really, really nice playfield that swapped over. Pretty soon I'll have a lot of spare parts for Dodge City including a decent mostly populated playfield that I yanked out during the swap. I'll be keeping the cabinet to some day stencil and swap over to. If anyone needs specific parts for Dodge City, send me a PM and I'll check if I have it. The parts game is missing a lot of parts from the head including the dancing guy. Note that I'll be coming to SFGE next weekend and can bring parts with me.
As part of this restoration, I finally got around to designing a solution for the busted up score reel card guides. It took me a while to design these myself and get the dimensions all correct and the holes to line up. I also added some strength to the design where possible. I can now pop them out on my 3D printer and install with #2 hardware. Basically all of the card guides in this game are either totally broken or partially broken. Even the best couple are holding on by a thread, so I'll be replacing them all. My Ship Mates also needs a full set of these. If anyone needs some, I'll make them for a reasonable price. Send me a PM if you want some.
[quoted image][quoted image]

nice guides, will bookmark this for ref.

#5213 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

You could try Williams part # 3A-7431-4-5-18.

out of stock... may just have to make one.

#5219 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

I know this seller. He is located in France. I've ordered several times in his store. If you want, I order it for you and put it in an envolope to Texas...
[quoted image]

Thanks! I'll take you up on the offer.

#5221 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You might want to order more than one if ballycrazy would be willing to buy and ship you more than one. I'm pretty sure The Six Million Dollar Man I have uses those types of stand-up targets too. I would be willing to pay you pinhead52 for part, postage and a little extra for your time just to have one in stock, if you are willing. It's okay if you don't want to!
ballycrazy, it is awesome of you to offer to buy and send these parts to Texas!! Thanks all the way from Tucson, Arizona!

ok, 2, anybody else? maybe a spare

#5228 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for a Bally Coin Door Coin Return Flap (mid 70's).
Also looking for a Bally mid 70's 0-9 Match Unit in good working condition. PM me with price/condition.
TIA
Ken

Ken got you covered on both fronts, the only catch you have to pick up

#5229 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Looking for a GTB. Lockdown Bar in pretty much any condition. The button type. It's for a '72 Grand Slam.
Thanks...

welded encap or flat bar? in either case I have it

#5232 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

ISO upper arch with webbing for 1960s Gottlieb wedge.

there was some differences in return and gate placement, best if you name the game. Central Park?

#5247 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Looking for a Bally Knocker assembly for a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy with an AK-27-1300 solenoid. There is a Bally Ro Go knocker on eBay, but it has a C-27-1000 solenoid. Would that work in a Captain Fantastic?

I have a knocker with a 27-1300 coil, out of a nightrider EM, hit me up. you need the cab plate too?

#5249 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Knocker Unit found. Thanks pinhead52!
If you find yourself in Tucson, Arizona playing a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy and you win an extra game and hear the wonderful sound of the knocker crack, think of and thank pinhead52!

thanks, just gotta wait for the contraband from BallyCrazy to come in.

#5262 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

If anyone is looking for a couple of coin doors, entry plates, shooter rods, a sky jump backglass and a flying carpet backglass I found this on Craigslist. They are only asking $125 hartford.craigslist.org link

1974DeltaQueen you need this stuff!

#5271 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Need a coin Lock Out Wire for a mid 70's Bally.
Mine was cut.
This is the looped brass wire that pulls in and out of the coin mech depending whether the coin door coil is on or off.
TIA,
Ken

i probably have it

#5288 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

In need of a complete Gottlieb stand-up target switch for a Hearts and Spades (1969). Part # B-9591, solid white would be nice. Thanks.

I've got a bunch of targets out of a target pool. just a single set of contacts?

#5302 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I would email contact bgresto.com and send Steve a picture of your backglass and see if he can make a new one, is so, ship yours to him and you'll have a new one in 3-4 months.

And there is an alternate/better "one of" product, 1 month turn around but 20-30% more expensive

http://www.coos.net/bingo_e/

#5303 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

Contraband is on its way to Texas...
[quoted image]

Received thanks BallyCrazy !

#5320 4 years ago

Adding to that I need a Capt Card backglass (Star Trek not EM tisck tisck)

1 week later
#5347 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for the nylon wheel for my Bonus Unit. It is for a Bally Freedom. I suppose there are other games that use the same wheel. Anyone have something that will work? Anyone ever tried to restore the broken tooth with JB weld or similar product?[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a similar spare wheel off of a nightrider bonus unit although my notch out is about 180 degrees from the post, yours about 90 degrees from the post. You might have to get creative with a dremel and make a more appropriate notch location

20190803_161239_resized (resized).jpg20190803_161239_resized (resized).jpg
#5356 4 years ago

Desperate need for Williams 8Ball pf plastics. Three games Im working with have very curled/broken plastics. Cant even get a good scan. If anybody is in need let me know, trying to justify a run at Rescue. Can make my own with good scans but they could be $150 a set.

1 week later
#5386 4 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

So wild chance question. King of Diamonds roto target mechanism?

You could try Herb Silvers, he's always restoring thses. I do have a complete KoD head

#5393 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Re a GTB Skyline I am needing a scan or description of the graphics on the card in the light box which describes the jones plug orientation to the elevator arrow stepper. Card in pic in ipbd in upper left hand side is not clear incl on zoom. Thanks.
[quoted image]

did you look at these?
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/ gottlieb

2 weeks later
#5431 4 years ago

Does anybody have any Bally 70's kickers? Marco is out of stock

#5439 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I checked my Night Rider playfield I have for sale..have two complete kickers and they look the same as the picture.

pm sent, thanks

#5440 4 years ago

I need qty 3 bally pop bumper mounting plates, the strip that the top side pop bumper mounts to. Restoring an EK and this pf used a later style then my original.

looks like a 3 inch long by 3/4 inch wide strip, big hole in the center then threaded holes for the pop and then two mounting screw holes.

DSC04579 (resized).JPGDSC04579 (resized).JPGpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5443 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Is this what you need?[quoted image]

thats it. I just made an arrangement for a couple of these from Pinball Preservation. I'll let you know if they dont show up. (Shoudda hit you up)

#5444 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

Hi Ken,
I don’t have this part you've circled in red mounted on none of my 2 EK EM :
[quoted image]
And no trace that the two screws were ever been screwed on the playfield (no holes at all in this area).

this ek pf seems to have extra holes, may be a solid state one, hopefully no other surprises

20190904_124904_resized (resized).jpg20190904_124904_resized (resized).jpg
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Ding, Ding... Solid State playfields are cut different than the E.M. version.
CPR playfields drilled through the playfield for the S.S. pop bumper body bracket...
They should have just put dimple marks on the backside of the playfield.

Yes there are marks to show where to mount the bracket ut they drilled all the way thru the pf. why why why why why?

Got some plates yesterday, now to mount them proper like.

#5467 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

He's welcome to it...BlueSpin just made the trip from there. The Populated PF's are $50 a piece. I figure there's at least $200 worth of parts on each one, plus another $20 to $30 for wall hanging art. I've got about 20 of them left. $1K for $4K worth of goodies

You should drive up to York!

1 week later
#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Picked up a liberty bell (2 player grand prix) and got everything working except the 100,000 point reel, had a burnt coil, but after inspection the arm is missing because the plastic got melted. See pictures. Anyone have a arm and the plastic piece that is melted? or an entire score reel i can buy? or know a source for these parts.

ive got 2 or 3 complete bally reels, hit me up

1 week later
#5513 4 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Fifty,
Can you circle where the break is? I believe I have the part you need, but I just want to make sure. I'm questioning it because I do not see a break/crack in your photo. Assuming I have it, I'll send it for the cost of shipping.

looks like the tip has broken off the lock slot

#5534 4 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

That’s exactly what I have. It came out great. I just wish it had the webbing.[quoted image]

i web these before applying the decal

#5544 4 years ago

I need a GTB late 70s fin style lockdown bar. somebody took a prybar to mine, dang

#5548 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looks like this guy has a few of them:
ebay.com link » Unknown Pinball Lockdown Bar Bally Williams Gottlieb Stern Em Ss 1

they look like all williams. too bad the jerk didnt give us a better profile shot of the tab in most of the pictures.

#5574 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all,
I'm restoring a 1965 Gottlieb Hi-Dolly that has lots of bits removed. Already had to overpay on ebay for a score reel
Next in the back box - the mount, coil, plunger are missing from the bell assembly. I think I have a coil and maybe a plunger, but anyone by chance got the brass bit the coil sits in that attaches to the brass bit I do have?
What I have:
[quoted image]
What it should look like:
[quoted image]
thanks folks!

i should have those mounts, you'll need a coil and plunger. pm me

#5589 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m looking for Williams lockdown bar end caps. The ones I have now I’m pretty sure are beyond repair[quoted image]

my plater does theses for $10 and end cap. pm me if you want them done

#5590 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Im looking for a missing spring for the plunger that moves inside the coil. It is where the balls collect in a manual loading ball trough. The coil opens and closes a small gate and without the spring there isn’t any tension to do so and it stays open giving an endless amount of balls. Also, is there a pin in that hole that can be removed so I can put it on?
There are a ton of springs on Marco’s site I’m just not sure which one I need. I’m assuming a flipper compression spring would work?
Man this machine I’m working on is dirty. I think someone sprayed most of the machine with lubricant. I have a long road ahead of me.

if this is bally ive probably got it

#5603 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Who do you use??

Al's Plating, Ft Worth TX, small little shop

#5607 4 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Does anyone know which bulb sleeves are in a Gottlieb Flying Carpet? Mine are all faded and broken. Are these supposed to be covering the bulbs behind

all
the standup targets? I assume that they are the yellow ones listed on Pinball Resource (GTB-24410T+ Yellow)?
http://www.pbresource.com/lampcov.html
Also, does anyone have the rubber-ring list for this machine?

The Steve at PBR has the answers to your questions. Use the Steve

#5611 4 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

i need an actuating arm for a Gottlieb "bank relay". Part # A-4426. PBR is out of them. Thanks[quoted image]

i have one, send me a pm. althou im traveling untill friday

1 week later
#5651 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all, anyone have the plastic inner channel that the play field glass slides into. Need a right hand one for a Gottlieb 1965 Hi Dolly. Thanks!

shipping is non trival

buy new, shipping will cost more

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-extrusion-playfield-glass-sides-all-game.html

#5653 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Ah, thanks, Ken - I just assumed no-one made them. I just spoke with Steve at PBR and he carries those ones too, he said they are later design so he's not sure if they fit or not. I've ordered a pair anyway so we shall see.

the pbr website suggests out of stock. but yea i have been using the pinballlife on 60s and 70's games with no issue. on a rare occasion the slot is a little close to the side and the base sticks over the edge. I just run it through my belt sander and trim it a little.

I do have 4-5 recovered pieces, could probably match you a color. I got a bright red set for a sky jump.. but again shipping is an issue

#5674 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I am rescuing a 1975 Chicago Coin Olympics. I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm. Or just the arm. Hell, I will take something close... It looks like the playfield crashed onto the cabinet, the arm fell off and then got lost. I have tipped the cabinet on both ends and no treasure came out from under the bottom board.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

pbr has various wires

http://www.pbresource.com/rollover/gtb-a18348.jpg

#5681 4 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

I think PinballAirs reply was for outhole switch parts and not the backglass trim. Let's hope someone will reply for your Shangri-la and my Touchdown.

doesnt marco carry this?

#5685 4 years ago

I have a bargain basement GTB chime unit, $20 plus shipping if anybody gotta have, all three bars are there, have not tested the 3 coils

#5693 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a chromed lockdown bar for a Bally Wizard. Mine has a broken tab. I have a replacement lockdown bar, was just checking to see if anyone had a chromed one that they would sell before I take it in and have it done.[quoted image][quoted image]

Lockdown bars are usually stainless, and they get polished rather than chromed. I have one but it needs polishing as well

#5697 4 years ago

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.

Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.

Ken

20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg
#5704 4 years ago

need a flipper parade pf for a buddy

#5705 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.
Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.
Ken[quoted image]

Home Depot had couplings with a od very close

#5706 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken[quoted image]

Couldnt find any pvc to match BUT pvc couplings were a pretty close match.

20191124_110014_resized (resized).jpg20191124_110014_resized (resized).jpg20191124_110021_resized (resized).jpg20191124_110021_resized (resized).jpg
#5719 4 years ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

I'm looking for one drop target from Gottlieb Out of Sight/Far Out. Black and yellow checkerboard pattern. Also looking for the two small oval-shaped plastics at the sides, but not as optimistic I'll find those.

Ive got some savaged drop targets and should have the plastics, let me dig it out

#5720 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got some savaged drop targets and should have the plastics, let me dig it out

I take that back, I had the Far Out plastics recreated but forgot to do these two, will need them. do have the drop targets

1 week later
#5724 4 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Have a williams chime unit (Grand Prix) that broke one of the retaining tabs, seems the direction is to replace with a Gottlieb/Bally. If anyone has a Williams or a good alternative replacement, please ping me.

I have a Bally chine unit available

1 week later
#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from vaevictis:

Hello Pinside EM folks. Been away awhile from Pinside awhile. Got the itch again and went crazy (for me) this past weekend. Picked up a Cleopatra SS project and a Fast Draw. It's my second EM. The longer I'm in the hobby, the more I feel drawn to EMs. Anyhow, the Fast Draw is missing a lock bar. How hard are these to track down? Sourcing EM parts is a new world for me. I've already checked PBR. TIA.

Pretty tough to find the button style these days. Street price 120-150. If I see a machine for $200 I buy it for the bar...

i do have a fin style plus receiver at a reasonable price if you want to do a conversion.

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Has anyone found a source for card stock that is similar to aged originals?
Obviously I would still like to find originals.

I use Canson Mi-Teintes art paper, pale yellow

https://www.amazon.com/Mi-Teintes-Paper-19-5X25-5-Pale-Yellow/dp/B004BN9QN4

#5750 4 years ago

your lucky day

20191222_123904_resized (resized).jpg20191222_123904_resized (resized).jpg
#5759 4 years ago

Need a backglass for a Capt Card, anybody?

#5761 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Have one for sale or soliciting names for a run?

nope, I need a glass for a buddys machine. If nothing out there I'll have it reproduced...(one of)

1 week later
#5793 4 years ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Greetings.
Finishing up an Out of Sight restoration, but the Playfield in its current condition just isn’t in keeping with the rest of the work. Was planning on touch up, etc but that’s not my strong suit plus I’ve got other projects waiting, so I thought I’d see what’s out there, if anything.
So, I’m looking for a very good to excellent Out of Sight/Far Out Playfield.
Thanks
Alex

I have done a recreate on the pf plastics...

#5798 4 years ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Thanks for mentioning, but oddly the plastics are not bad. It’s the Playfield that’s meh....

Ive got a FarOut pf that needs some help as well

#5824 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Dave,
Dumb question, what is an MT cab?

empty m t

#5847 4 years ago
Quoted from SurlyOldPunk:

Looking for ball lift metal lane guards. They’re from a 1962 Gottlieb Sunset machine. Was gonna restore to originals but they are pretty bent/beat up. Any help would be appreciated.[quoted image]

standard offering from pinball resource

#5862 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I am looking for contact lifters for a late 50's Bally Bowler (see pic). I'd also take entire switch stacks with blades that have them. The lifters themselves are 3/8" long.
Thanks[quoted image]

PBR has lifters, incompatible?

#5866 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

The longer blade is a bit more than 2-1/2" long. I had a couple of extra blades with lifters laying around but the lifters are on the wrong side of the blade, at least for one I need to repair now. The existing lifters appear to be pressed on so they're not really suited for moving from one blade to another.
Would have been great if the PBR lifters would have worked because it would have saved me from having to take the switch stacks apart.

I have a score motor contact set from a Bally Night Rider that may be suitable

#5877 4 years ago

I need a couple of yellow kicking hole bottom covers for a restoration Im working on. Looking for newish stock. PBR out of stock. Will use white if I hafta

2 weeks later
#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from sixleggeddog:

Just purchased a Gottlieb Jumping Jack but the cabinet has huge chunks missing, and the bottom has been Frankensteined together with a few 2x4s. Looking for a donor cabinet if anyone happens to have one. I am located in Bethlehem, PA (right near Allentown). Thanks!

PM Boilerman. he may even prepaint it for you...

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from sixleggeddog:

It's really rough, I can get it stable where it won't fall apart, but not sure I can get it looking decent. See the picture below, there's a giant chunk missing from the far side that's a little hard to see in the picture as well. If anyone has repaired a cabinet looking like this though, and has any advice - I'm all ears!

Thanks for the heads up, might hit him up![quoted image]

Yes that cab is not worth saving... And there is Pinfest coming up soon enough

2 weeks later
#5968 4 years ago

Need a single Jumping Jack/Jack in the box target rather then replace them all...

#5976 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Anyone have a match unit and knocker that would work on a Sky Jump? Someone inexplicably removed those goodies from my game before I got it. Thanks.

I have a knocker and should have a unit that you'd rewire into a match unit. Does the Sky Jump match need a alternating black cog wheel?

#5981 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I’ve recreated three match relays in the past for games that were missing them. In each instance I had the game with a working match relay to map for the wiring and the physical relay. Once mapped it is very doable. If you can capture the wire mapping you could recreate one by rewiring one from another game. Good luck.

Yea if you can note the wire colors to pin numbers on your SkyJump I can wire one up (for the appropriate enumeration)

#5986 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Pinhead52, MarkG, and MikeO, thank you very much for the advice, encouragement, digging up info, and offers to help. Pinhead52 I will PM you the wire colors going into the jones plugs and see what you think. Awfully nice of you to offer. It would be great to get her back to being a matchmaker even with it set up for free play.

goodies i found. Does skyjump match have an alternating stack on it?

20200304_072956_resized (resized).jpg20200304_072956_resized (resized).jpg
#5988 4 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

No, just the two discs. See the relay chart in reply 5979.

Ok good, i had a backbox pic and it looked like 2 12pin jones plugs. Easy enough to remove the wheel and contacts/shave a jones from 14 pin to 12pin.'

If anybody wants to map out their skyjump jones pins SilverLiningMan is away from his machine for a couple of weeks on biz travel. i could get a head start...

image-20 (resized).jpgimage-20 (resized).jpg
#5990 4 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

In search of one used Red plastic backbox ball for Gottlieb Soccer/Mibs/300/Top Score/Super Soccer.
Only need one if used, or ten if they are new/reproductions. PBR is out.
I know there’s gotta be one floating out there somewheeeeerree... [quoted image]

should have one, let me dig. actually have two

#5992 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Ken, hold one of the catlin balls for me, please?

cost you a beer at tpf

#6008 4 years ago

ok gang throwing out a challenge...

The red arrow is pointing at the piece I need. It goes between the cast coin head on top of the game where the coin is inserted and the coin acceptor.

Bally Skill Roll uses the same part.

Skill Parade Coin Chute (resized).jpgSkill Parade Coin Chute (resized).jpg
#6016 4 years ago

Hey I need... a retaining bracket from a late 70s gottlieb coin door. There is a 3 inch long piece that mounts from the coin mech frame to the end of the coin chute to hold the coin chute in alignment with the mech. Anybody that has a junk late 70s gottlieb square door probably has this.

(Ever see stainless polished to a mirror finish?)

thx
ken

20200313_201611_resized (resized).jpg20200313_201611_resized (resized).jpgmissing (resized).JPGmissing (resized).JPG
#6042 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

What game is seen in the reflection?

You'd think its an Abra but its my Wizard (Team One retheme)

20191225_122621_resized (resized).jpg20191225_122621_resized (resized).jpg
#6043 4 years ago

Ken what was your process on polishing that door?

there is a CA company that does this, but not practical cost wise

#6044 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

How in the hell can you guys guess that one?
I don't have a clue, but since it looks a little bluish, I'll
say Surfer over Team One..
Maybe I'll polish up a door and start another one.

neptune

#6051 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Wizard appears to have been an Italian prototype game that was never produced. Luckily they did the prototypes.
Yes, the 5 Wows in the head/backglass.
Yes, 1971.

Apparently there are a handful of "Wizard" games out there. Ran across an Italian that actually has one. On the 1971 Wizard the 5 WOWs are the 5 Orbs floating in the blue plume.

A buddy of mine snagged a Wizard NOS glass off of ebay and I built a lightbox for him. (photo curtisey of AvidListener )
20160612_151049 (resized).jpg20160612_151049 (resized).jpgGottlieb Wizard Backglass - Light Scheme v1.5 (resized).jpgGottlieb Wizard Backglass - Light Scheme v1.5 (resized).jpg

#6061 4 years ago

Anybody have an extra light socket for a Gottlieb pop bumper?
Somehow, I have miss placed one of the two that goes into this Spin Out I am putting back together. I’ve searched high and low and have no idea where it went.

for the cost of a small box shipping i'll send you 5 used ones

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

926 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinhead52. You are on page 2 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/2?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.