Topic Stats

• 5,880 posts
  • 555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Ant16bar2
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,761 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D29FC2A5-3E3E-446D-967A-6522CE1A89BD (resized).jpeg
A366489F-6192-419A-B29B-0367A6F207F5 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
2020-01-08_12-02-46 (resized).jpg
canon03092019 041 (resized).JPG
4c219ef0b0082086061a4aeae762976b4d09c636 (resized).jpg
twinhoc2 (resized).jpg
2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg

There are 5880 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 118.
#1301 4 years ago

I'm looking for a replacement drop target for a broken one on my new-to-me Williams Grand Prix. Anyone happen to have one hanging around? I'd even take a complete mech if necessary.

Thanks!

#1302 4 years ago

Wanted: Upper left Plastic for Playfield of Sure Shot.
(same plastic is used on Bank Shot also )
B-16047 Pool player holding an 8 ball

Please send me a message if you have this plastic. Thanks

plastic_Sure_Shot_1.jpg

#1303 4 years ago

Looking for a chime box for a Williams Grnd Prix. Thx

#1304 4 years ago

Izzy,

Working today, had to visit someone in Hospital. I will check out my CC Red Baron Head for you and snap a few pics of the score reels Sunday Morning. IT is currently buried in a shed, have to dig through crap to get to it..

DQ

#1305 4 years ago

Willing to trade a Wedghead Chime Box, for a nice Coin door, early 70's style, plus cash either way based on condition.

#1306 4 years ago

Looking for a complete Williams Coin Door Lock Coil Assembly that operates the slide bar that actuates the coin mechs. Nothing on ebay. Doesn't have to have a good coil as I can buy that.

First picture is the one that is missing and the second picture is what I am looking for.

Edit 8/23/15: Never mind, just bought a whole coin door that has the part I need.

TIA

Ken

Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_001.jpg
Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_002.jpg

#1307 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for a complete Williams Coin Door Lock Coil Assembly that operates the slide bar that actuates the coin mechs. Nothing on ebay. Doesn't have to have a good coil as I can buy that.
First picture is the one that is missing and the second picture is what I am looking for.
TIA
Ken

Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_001.jpg Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_002.jpg

I might have that. I picked up a spare used door for my Aztec a few years back. Will check, but I am leaving for a wedding now. Should have an answer tomorrow.
Dasvis

#1308 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I might have that. I picked up a spare used door for my Aztec a few years back. Will check, but I am leaving for a wedding now. Should have an answer tomorrow.
Dasvis

Thanks for taking a look when you get the chance.

Ken

#1309 4 years ago

I know this is a long shot but looking for a 1969 Williams Phantom Gun Game Front Lower Panel. If I can't find one used from a parted game I will just build a new one from scratch.

First pic is without, second pic is with one.

TIA

Ken

Phantom_Gun_II_front_panel_missing_001.jpg

Phantom_Gun_II_front_panel_missing_002.jpg

#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Thanks for taking a look when you get the chance.
Ken

No luck Ken, all I had was just the old bent up door skin.

#1311 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

No luck Ken, all I had was just the old bent up door skin.

Thanks again for taking a look dasvis. Note: I ended up buying a whole coin door today that has the part so I am good to go now.

Ken

#1312 4 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Willing to trade a Wedghead Chime Box, for a nice Coin door, early 70's style, plus cash either way based on condition.

I have a couple of rectagular GTB doors. A re-chrome for $70, Average shape $45, Nice powder coat 25

#1313 4 years ago

Ken,

The rechromed door how many holes?

WHK

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a couple of rectagular GTB doors. A re-chrome for $70, Average shape $45, Nice powder coat 25

I might be in the market for a door for the Atlantis project I'm buying next week -- depending on how well the door looks after a bath in Evaporust and some polishing. Do you have the appropriate door for an Atlantis, should I decide I want one?

#1315 4 years ago

For a '64 Gottlieb World Fair, I could use the score motor chart that's stapled to the right side of the cabinet inside.

I could also use an original set of score/instruction cards for it.

#1316 4 years ago

I could use a ca. 1956-59 Gottlieb lower apron (cream colored, with the clown and seal).

#1317 4 years ago

I need one of the cashbox lock hasp things- does not show in parts catalog as far as I can tell, see photo, This is a pic from my Royal guard, & from the tell tale holes on my High hand it appears to use the same one.

cashbox hasp (2).JPGcashbox hasp (1).JPG

#1318 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

it appears to use the same one

High Hand would use a zinc plated one (so silver color). (Royal Guard uses the bronze colored one.)

If you care...

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

High Hand would use a zinc plated one (so silver color). (Royal Guard uses the bronze colored one.)
If you care...

Either one would be fine for me. It's no showpiece.

#1320 4 years ago

Looking for plastic to pop bumpers bottom half for a williams pin. Pm please

#1321 4 years ago

spinner art for jungle/wild life

looking for anybody that can help with the art that was on both sides of the spinner for gottlieb's wild life or jungle

any help muchly appreciated

#1322 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I need one of the cashbox lock hasp things- does not show in parts catalog as far as I can tell, see photo, This is a pic from my Royal guard, & from the tell tale holes on my High hand it appears to use the same one.

I have this, PM me

#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

It's not great but will do in a pinch

hasp.png

#1324 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I might be in the market for a door for the Atlantis project I'm buying next week -- depending on how well the door looks after a bath in Evaporust and some polishing. Do you have the appropriate door for an Atlantis, should I decide I want one?

Here's a re-chrome (just sold this one). There are very shinny, have no grain. Will get another batch done. I have one left but a minor dent in the door. (yes thats my garage door opener in reflection)

20150823_155702.jpg

#1326 4 years ago

I was tempted to get this, but I'll probably want all of the front metal rechromed when I repaint the BQ so that it matches. I imagine it will be several months before that happens, however.

#1327 4 years ago

Player unit now en route to NJ . I may have that credit unit??? Wheel is there who was looking for one? I'll photo the inside left lower corner so you can see the part(s) still available.

Unit arrives intact and ready to go.

Thanks so much for the assist.

As soon as I sell the Flip a Flop So76 is coming in and the work begins.

#1328 4 years ago

Trying to find a ten cent coin entry plate for a sixties Williams coin door.

#1329 4 years ago

Do you mean these and if so which one?

Early_Williams_coin_plates.jpg

#1330 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I want that black .10 one!!!!! any chance?

#1331 4 years ago

Yes, Steve... those are the type.

I would like to get that embossed red ten cent plate.

Let me know what you want for it, okay? Sure do appreciate it!

And would take the other red one too (if you could spare it, of course) because of the number of these sixties Williams I have. Sounds like someone 'else'... might possibly have an interest in the black one?? : )

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I want that black .10 one!!!!! any chance?

Is this perhaps for the Nags? if so it is the one furthest to the right. I will review my stash and make available what I have left. I will pm you.

Steve J

#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Yes, Steve... those are the type.
I would like to get that embossed red ten cent plate.
Let me know what you want for it, okay? Sure do appreciate it!
And would take the other red one too (if you could spare it, of course) because of the number of these sixties Williams I have. Sounds like someone 'else'... might possibly have an interest in the black one?? : )

Let me check what I have. i got these earlier this year for $15 each.

#1334 4 years ago

Is this perhaps for the Nags? if so it is the one furthest to the right. I will review my stash and make available what I have left. I will pm you.
Steve J

yes it is for nags! my .25 cent is there but the .10 cent is missing

let me know

#1335 4 years ago

Boilerman,

This what they should have.

DSC04111.jpg

see the description how I made them. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1960-nags-restore-complete#post-2638612.

That said i have used the one in the picture on the right on my Nags as shown in the link. I will look for others.

#1336 4 years ago

Let me know if there is anything rare about a Target Alpha that would make me want to pick it up as a parts machine to part out

#1337 4 years ago

I try to get parts machines for $50-$100. Money back on just the Chime box, and/or lockdown bar with loads of misc parts left for whatever you need. I love having spares for my projects.

#1338 4 years ago

about 50 is right for this one

i did not even lift the play field

i think there`s a critter in there

#1339 4 years ago

I was offered a 70 Gottlieb "Baseball" for free, paid the guy $50 anyway, soaked in mouse urine and feces, still salvaged a ton of good parts. Backbox, BG (base was FAR gone) score reels chime box. I think I sold off about $400 in parts and still have some left. Sad fact is many if not most average 60s or 70s EMs are worth more dead than alive but I refuse to kill them unless they are already dead. Once parted out, they can never come back.

#1340 4 years ago

the glass is off and has been for a long time
looks like it was removed to let a previous critter free
maybe i`ll go back . . .
. . . with gloves

#1342 4 years ago

CJ is right!

Unless you want Hantavirus (only 33 cases reported in eight states in the U.S. so far):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hantavirus

#1343 4 years ago

Still looking for bumper caps for my OXO. Need one of each color.

Also need one plastic OR a scan!!!. The right side upper long plastic that runs along the shooter lane by the "B" target.

oxoBUMP.jpg

--- Tom

#1344 4 years ago

Got the door from Pinhead52 today holy crap it's f'n awesome

#1345 4 years ago

Got the door from Pinhead52 today holy crap it's f'n awesome

I tell yea, that re-chrome stuff is amazing. Better than PBR new.

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I tell yea, that re-chrome stuff is amazing. Better than PBR new.

But it really doesn't look right with all the Stainless Steel around it. And, if you do chrome the rest of the stuff, you end up with, as I believe Tim Arnold calls them, a Herb Silvers Chrome Whore. Which, I guess some people like.

Me, I prefer the original finish.

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

But it really doesn't look right with all the Stainless Steel around it. And, if you do chrome the rest of the stuff, you end up with, as I believe Tim Arnold calls them, a Herb Silvers Chrome Whore. Which, I guess some people like.
Me, I prefer the original finish.

Agreed

#1348 4 years ago

Anyone have or know where to buy a bally coin entry plate for their early 70's EM's?

bally entry quater.jpg

I have a solid blank plate (no entry slit or back lit inner panel) available for trade.

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I was offered a 70 Gottlieb "Baseball" for free, paid the guy $50 anyway, soaked in mouse urine and feces, still salvaged a ton of good parts. Backbox, BG (base was FAR gone) score reels chime box. I think I sold off about $400 in parts and still have some left. Sad fact is many if not most average 60s or 70s EMs are worth more dead than alive but I refuse to kill them unless they are already dead. Once parted out, they can never come back.

That's a wedge backbox correct? Do you still have it? Is it is good shape? I only need the wood, no guts, no backglass.

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

if you do chrome the rest of the stuff, you end up with, as I believe Tim Arnold calls them, a Herb Silvers Chrome Whore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
$ 22.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
There are 5880 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 118.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside