Topic Stats

• 5,947 posts
  • 561 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,791 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00792 (resized).JPG
DSC00791 (resized).JPG
DSC00790 (resized).JPG
6FF28CB6-082D-44F4-9448-0B1519877829 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190705_225601 (resized).jpg
4102AD89-86CD-42AB-8EB9-58E8DFC80870 (resized).jpeg
King of Diamonds 4 (resized).jpg
D2FBFD47-EC22-417C-8659-4D77550B06FB (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8594 (resized).JPG
fb572aa0064e69269e269a911a0446c51e3c4886 (resized).jpg
Bally_Captain_Fantastic_coin_adjustments_label.pdf (PDF preview)
ballylabel motorboard (resized).jpg
ballymotlabel.pdf (PDF preview)
C57F94FB-2115-4F8D-967E-3DB1F3D9E8D3 (resized).jpeg
E7B768F7-CC1E-4D6A-A574-3EBE2727C9E5 (resized).jpeg

There are 5947 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 119.
#1251 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

if complete you should be able to make it work. missing is another story.
I know I have passed on machines that had those missing, knowing I would have a hard time replacing them.
even though we for the most part don't drop coins. them machine looks bare missing them.

Worse was I thought the game did have one but it is a United one. Just got to be patient I guess.

This is a great thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heath-drop-chute-information-and-disassembly

One of mine is missing the reject cover - no idea if it will or won't work without it.

#1252 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Worse was I thought the game did have one but it is a United one. Just got to be patient I guess.
This is a great thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heath-drop-chute-information-and-disassembly
One of mine is missing the reject cover - no idea if it will or won't work without it.

I would be happy if they just had the chute and the cover, won't work without the cover. I never drop coins but some purist want the coin mech to work

#1253 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Darn it!
And I might need two as one looks like it may be non working......

Gottlieb used two different styles of drop chutes on that era of coin door. One is the Heath style, and the other is made by ABT. The coin door is set up to use either one. Both are hard to find though, but at least there are two types to look for.

But if they're complete, they can be made to work. Post pics of what you've got.

#1254 4 years ago

Maybe I don't need a mech then!

One game has an ABT mech - no idea GTB used these.

Here is pics of other - bit missing, bent etc. I have never used or looked at a Heath's mech . If it doesn't work so be it but would be cool if it did

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_8719.jpg

#1255 4 years ago

That ABT style looks fine. Both should be able to work (although the Heath chute is missing one cover, so not sure if the nickel will follow the path without falling out).

There's a contact switch inside the micro switch that may need cleaning to register closing when the nickel trips the wire. But requires disassembly to clean it. That might be more than you want to tackle.

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

That ABT style looks fine. Both should be able to work (although the Heath chute is missing one cover, so not sure if the nickel will follow the path without falling out).
There's a contact switch inside the micro switch that may need cleaning to register closing when the nickel trips the wire. But requires disassembly to clean it. That might be more than you want to tackle.

Thanks. I will try and tackle it but it will be at the end of a very long list!

#1257 4 years ago

Hey All,

Picked up a Spirit of 76 and found it has a broken disc on the Player Unit in the backbox.

Anybody have one that I can buy?

Thanks,

Bert

#1258 4 years ago

Do you know the part no.?

This guy has 3 different ones on ebay right now:

ebay.com link » 3 Gottlieb Pinball Stepper Unit Wiper Discs Parts

#1259 4 years ago

Hey guys, can someone point me to solutions for a broken GTB score reel plastic bracket (Ice Revue era) that the score reel mechanism slides in to (and then gets clipped to)?

I know Steve Young doesn't have any and the search function here isn't helping me today. I have some ideas but I figure enough of you guys have fixed them in the past that there is likely an easier way.

#1260 4 years ago

Spirit of 76 similar to Bronco ? I have a parts game

#1261 4 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Spirit of 76 similar to Bronco ? I have a parts game

I think so.

I read somewhere that all the 2 and 4 player Gottliebs of that era used the same unit.

Ipdb has a great picture of the inside of the backbox and the wiper.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2293&picno=63421&zoom=1

If you have it how much would you like for it. Include shipping to NJ. Zip code 08053.

Thanks,

Bert

#1262 4 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

I think so.
I read somewhere that all the 2 and 4 player Gottliebs of that era used the same unit.
Ipdb has a great picture of the inside of the backbox and the wiper.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2293&picno=63421&zoom=1
If you have it how much would you like for it. Include shipping to NJ. Zip code 08053.
Thanks,
Bert

Yes, the player disc in both Spirit of 76 & Bronco is a C-15275, wiper is same too C-12566

#1263 4 years ago

I definitely need the wiper. Mine is snapped in half.

Not sure if the disc is damaged.

I'd even be willing to take the whole thing since who knows what caused it to get snapped.

Thanks Delta.

Let me know.

#1264 4 years ago

I'll take a gander at my backbox I know I sold the credit unit to a buddy. That part hopefully fits into a 6$ one rate box

#1265 4 years ago

Looking for slings for a Gottlieb Super Soccer. Thanks

#1266 4 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey guys, can someone point me to solutions for a broken GTB score reel plastic bracket (Ice Revue era) that the score reel mechanism slides in to (and then gets clipped to)?
I know Steve Young doesn't have any and the search function here isn't helping me today. I have some ideas but I figure enough of you guys have fixed them in the past that there is likely an easier way.

No real easy way, I have guides scavenged from parts games and the #2 hardware to remount it with. PM me and I can fix you up.

Ken

#1267 4 years ago

If you're talking about the plastic/nylon tab that's supposed to hold the reel in place, I've had good luck CAREFULLY drilling a tiny hole through the remaining plastic and the metal bracket of the reel itself and clipping it in place with a metal pin like those that hold relays into brackets.

#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

I definitely need the wiper. Mine is snapped in half.
Not sure if the disc is damaged.
I'd even be willing to take the whole thing since who knows what caused it to get snapped.
Thanks Delta.
Let me know.

Let the light board down without moving the wiper ?

#1269 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Let the light board down without moving the wiper ?

I picked the game up from a moron that bought it and an OXO in a group thinking he could fix them.

Then they sat in his garage for 6 months.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The OXO looks overall like it can be easily brought back to life. PF is decent, but the cabinet is all flaked and there is almost nothing left of the BG.

#1270 4 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

I picked the game up from a moron that bought it and an OXO in a group thinking he could fix them.
Then they sat in his garage for 6 months.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
The OXO looks overall like it can be easily brought back to life. PF is decent, but the cabinet is all flaked and there is almost nothing left of the BG.

My parts catalog shows a player wiper part no of B-12566. You could check with PBR. They have helped me in the past.

(The ebay stuff wasnt the right pieces)

#1271 4 years ago

Still looking for a Williams Zig Zag backglass & a Bally Hi-Deal backglass in south jersey...

#1272 4 years ago

I have the whole assembly, wiper, bakelite, and s-load of wires and switches. Tell me exactly what you want. 20$ plus shipping. PM me with your Email address and I can shoot some pics. Tonight is day 19 in a row at work, busy doesn't even describe my present schedule. I can have that part in the mail on Monday, just let me know once you see the pics.

WHK

#1273 4 years ago

I have the whole assembly, wiper, bakelite, and s-load of wires and switches. Tell me exactly what you want. 20$ plus shipping. PM me with your Email address and I can shoot some pics. Tonight is day 19 in a row at work, busy doesn't even describe my present schedule. I can have that part in the mail on Monday, just let me know once you see the pics.
WHK

PM sent. Thanks

#1274 4 years ago

Does anyone have an extra Leg-Tee (the metal piece that sits inside the cabinet, through which the leg-bolts attach) that would fit a 1965 Bank-A-Ball? Its to slightly rounded (sort of oval-shaped) corners/ends, unlike the squared off ones that fit later Gottliebs.

I looked on PBR but only see the later ones.

Thanks!

#1275 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Does anyone have an extra Leg-Tee (the metal piece that sits inside the cabinet, through which the leg-bolts attach) that would fit a 1965 Bank-A-Ball? Its to slightly rounded (sort of oval-shaped) corners/ends, unlike the squared off ones that fit later Gottliebs.
I looked on PBR but only see the later ones.
Thanks!

Later ones work just fine... If you must have a rounded one PM me and I'll scrounge one out of a junk cab I have

#1276 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Later ones work just fine... If you must have a rounded one PM me and I'll scrounge one out of a junk cab I have

Thanks, if you have one that would be great. If not, I do have an extra rectangular one.

#1277 4 years ago

Looking for a Gotlieb credit unit - 4 player for my Vulcan machine. Previous owner "sent it out to get fixed" and it was never seen again. I've seen some photos online of a few credit units from different Gotlieb machines from the same era but I don't know how to cross reference compatible parts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

#1278 4 years ago

In desperate need of a printed board to a score reel, decagon style (10 sided). With the overlay. I have a bunch of the later printed boards without the overlay BUT the connections get flipped messing up the wiring.

20150816_132817.jpg

As you can see on this one the 1s trace has been burned off... I actually need two of these for two different Diamond Jacks, the 2nd has a burn at the 2s spot...

(Ive temporarily hacked it with a fine wire across the burn but that wont last forever)

Thanks

Ken

#1279 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

In desperate need of a printed board to a score reel, decagon style (10 sided). With the overlay. I have a bunch of the later printed boards without the overlay BUT the connections get flipped messing up the wiring.
20150816_132817.jpg
As you can see on this one the 1s trace has been burned off... I actually need two of these for two different Diamond Jacks, the 2nd has a burn at the 2s spot...
(Ive temporarily hacked it with a fine wire across the burn but that wont last forever)
Thanks
Ken

ken I am sure I have one. let me look Monday and let you know for sure

#1280 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

20150816_132817.jpg
Thanks
Ken

A spot of silver solder can repair that (silver solder, not regular). Leckmeck has experimented with copper tape for the same issue (I think it worked). I know the silver solder will hold up fine.

#1281 4 years ago

Before I go off on a tangent project and try to get this part reproduced somehow...

Does someone have the floral plastic circled in blue?

This is for my Williams River Boat (1964)

image-4-with-circle.jpg

#1282 4 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

A spot of silver solder can repair that (silver solder, not regular). Leckmeck has experimented with copper tape for the same issue (I think it worked). I know the silver solder will hold up fine.

I was tempted to try foil tape... I would think these cir boards would be avail thou?

#1283 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I was tempted to try foil tape... I would think these cir boards would be avail thou?

ken I just dug through all the reel boxes and not one of they type you need, sorry I would try silver solder or trace repair tape

#1284 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

20150816_132817.jpg
Thanks
Ken

Let me go through my stash Ken and see what I have.........

#1285 4 years ago

I bought a set of four of these reels with from bigdaddy1 a few months back. He had two sets at that time, perhaps he still has the other set.
Those can be difficult to find.

#1286 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

They might be, but for just one bad spot on the otherwise good board, it's an easy fix...

#1287 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

20150816_132817.jpg
Thanks
Ken

Here's what I found Ken. I bought four of these about 8 years ago on ebay for $10 apiece. I scavenged everything but the board and the frame off of one of them. Let me know what you need. I'll send you an e-mail.

Dave

dec_sc_reels_001.jpg
dec_sc_reels_002.jpg

#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Here's what I found Ken. I bought these about 8 years ago on ebay for $10 apiece. Let me know what you need. I'll send you an e-mail.
Dave

You da man!

#1290 4 years ago

Player unit now en route to NJ . I may have that credit unit??? Wheel is there who was looking for one? I'll photo the inside left lower corner so you can see the part(s) still available.

#1291 4 years ago

Williams Lady Luck: looking for the pop bumper cap that says 1 Card Point.
-Chris

#1292 4 years ago

Outer Coin Shute for '64 Gottlieb? Don't need "inside parts" this will be for "show" only.......

#1293 4 years ago

Player unit now en route to NJ . I may have that credit unit??? Wheel is there who was looking for one? I'll photo the inside left lower corner so you can see the part(s) still available.

My hero.

Thanks.

Will let you know when it arrives

Bert

#1294 4 years ago
Quoted from repair_daily:

Looking for a Gotlieb credit unit - 4 player for my Vulcan machine. Previous owner "sent it out to get fixed" and it was never seen again. I've seen some photos online of a few credit units from different Gotlieb machines from the same era but I don't know how to cross reference compatible parts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_6029.jpg IMG_6030.jpg

PM sent, have one from Gottlieb Soccer EM.

#1295 4 years ago

Looking for some Chicago Coin 3" score reel assemblies. Willing to trade for Wms or Gtb. score reels. Need 2 or 3. My CC parts supply is pathetic and need to fix one on a Hollywood.
thanks
izzy

#1296 4 years ago

I got a CC Red Baron parts game 2 sets of reels available. prefer outrite sale unless you got a Got small coin door I would pay the difference

#1297 4 years ago

I got a CC Red Baron parts game 2 sets of reels available. prefer outrite sale unless you got a Got small coin door I would pay the difference . I could also use a Got. Upper apron

#1298 4 years ago

I got a CC Red Baron parts game 2 sets of reels available. prefer outrite sale unless you got a Got small coin door I would pay the difference . I could also use a Got. Upper apron

you need a gottlieb apron or top arch cover plate?

#1299 4 years ago

And I do repaints with webbing on aprons and top arches

#1300 4 years ago

I need an arch cover sorry. I used the coin door that Ken sold me in 2013 on my Dimension he parted out a grand slam and I was first in line on RGP. (Wedgehead Killer)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Marais, MB
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stafford Township, NJ
$ 21.00
There are 5947 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 119.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside